The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

daily star article Mm11

daily star article Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

daily star article Mm11

daily star article Regist10

daily star article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

daily star article Empty daily star article

Post by friedtomatoes 16.05.12 8:00

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/251500/Child-snatchers-tried-to-take-my-boy-like-Maddie/

I see quite a few things wrong with this article, but
never mind
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

daily star article Empty Re: daily star article

Post by tigger 16.05.12 8:33

friedtomatoes wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/251500/Child-snatchers-tried-to-take-my-boy-like-Maddie/

I see quite a few things wrong with this article, but
never mind

Diane, from Downhill, Sunderland, said her son was so traumatised he was taken to hospital the next day.
She added: “The doctors said it was dehydration but we think it was delayed shock.

big grin

So he was 'half naked' that is in his boxes shorts as he was in bed. His grandmother was in the room, saw a woman in the room but the child heard a man's voice. The man was never seen.
The child was 'forced' out of his bed and was standing outside the door.
They must have run off .
He wasn't dehydrated, it was delayed shock.

Or:
The child got out of bed because he was thirsty and looking for water? He's 12 years old so he'd be able to say? Which is difficult if your parents have already constructed a totally different story.
Perhaps a maid saw him outside and entered the room to see if he belonged there?
He may have heard a man's voice because there were other people walking around the corridor?
This is such rubbish! Every halfwit who reads this will now go on holiday with a prepared mindset - many near misses! Perhaps they'll even get on the front page or get to meet the McCanns!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 16.05.12 8:46

Diane Charlton said two intruders were discovered inside his hotel room and half-naked Cameron, 12, was standing in the hallway.

The man and woman had dismantled the door lock to get in. Five years ago, three-year-old Madeleine was taken from a bedroom she was sharing with her brother and sister on holiday in Portugal.

Mum-of-three Diane, 47, was enjoying a seven-day break with her family last week at the Gumbet resort near Bodrum, Turkey.

Cameron was sharing a room with his grandmother, who was awoken at about 1.30am.

Diane said: “She saw a woman in the room and realised Cameron wasn’t in his bed. He’d been forced out and was stood outside the door of the room in his boxer shorts. When we woke up and saw what was happening, they must have just run off.”

Diane, from Downhill, Sunderland, said her son was so traumatised he was taken to hospital the next day.

She added: “The doctors said it was dehydration but we think it was delayed shock.

He said he heard a man’s voice in the room. We just wanted to get back home.”

Hotel bosses tried to convince her the woman intruder could have been a maid.

at that hour, doubt any woman was a maid, maybe another guest trying to help a drowsy boy who had left his room?
The mother is describing events despite not being in the room where the alleged incident took place.
She says when we woke up...so by the time she heard of events the strangers had left.....so she did not witness anything happening or the strangers leaving, she makes an assumption based on what?
dehydration.....hallucinating maybe?
nowhere after the claim is there any mention of seeing 2 strangers, never mind inside the room.
only person seeing anyone in the room was the grandmother, who saw a woman.
the boy only stated hearing a voice...[ again if dehydrated possibly hallucinating]
where exactly is there any evidence of 2 strangers in the room?
who discovered them because from the account of the grandmother it was neither her nor her grandson
as for being forced out.......seems like a sleepwalking episode.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.05.12 8:56

It is wonderful, isn't it. They have tried very hard to set up the parallels, but fail on almost every count.

CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE

ABOVE: Cameron with mum Diane Cameron was sharing a room with his grandmother, who was awoken at about 1.30am
16th May 2012 By Jerry Lawton
A BRIT holidaymaker claims child-snatchers tried to grab her son in a copy of the Madeleine McCann abduction.
OK so far ?
Diane Charlton said two intruders were discovered inside his hotel room and half-naked Cameron, 12, was standing in the hallway.
So the boy is outside the room and the intruders are inside. Clear ?
The man and woman had dismantled the door lock to get in. Five years ago, three-year-old Madeleine was taken from a bedroom she was sharing with her brother and sister on holiday in Portugal.
There is evidence of the 'dismantling'?. Normally you have to be able to get at a lock from the edge of a door to dismantle it, but let's leave the details.

Mum-of-three Diane, 47, was enjoying a seven-day break with her family last week at the Gumbet resort near Bodrum, Turkey.
OK.
Cameron was sharing a room with his grandmother, who was awoken at about 1.30am.
Fine
Diane said: “She saw a woman in the room and realised Cameron wasn’t in his bed. He’d been forced out and was stood outside the door of the room in his boxer shorts. When we woke up and saw what was happening, they must have just run off.”
But the parents were not in the same room, so what woke them. Were they in the next room ? We are not told. And since the intruders were not there and were not seen we can deduce that they "must have run off ?"
The next day, or That day ? We are already at 1:30am, so the "next day" can only mean at least another 24 hours. Why not go "later that morning"
And of course doctors are notoriously unreliable. Lay people always know better.
“He said he heard a man’s voice in the room. We just wanted to get back home.”
Was the holiday so bad ?
Hotel bosses tried to convince her the woman intruder could have been a maid.
"convince" "could" So not "certain that it might have been"
Diane, her husband David, 47, and mum Verna, 67, have reported the attack to Turkish officials since returning home.
Why not do it at the time ? Why wait until after the end of the holiday ? Or might that have lead to an investigation.
Diane said: “We have no idea why they targeted Cameron. He’s 12 but looks a lot younger.’’
If he was a pred. Paed. it is obvious.
Tour operator Thomas Cook said they were “very concerned”.
About the bad publicity ?
Turkish police say they are investigating the incident.
Yeah ! To whom did you speak ? When? How good is your Turkish ?

jerry.lawton@dailystar.co.uk
Legal Notice. Only the facts have been changed

Or to put the story in its full context.
Dehydrated boy wakes in the night and gets disorientated looking for the bathroom to find a drink of water.
Parents put him back to bed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 16.05.12 9:07

Hmm. So did they reconstruct the lock? Or just go back to bed after this traumatic incident leaving the door open?

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 16.05.12 9:13

It is a common story, people wake up in hotel room, all dozy, wanting either a drink of water, or a *..
They grope around in the dark, find a door, open it, all blurry eyed, go through the door, shut it, and lo and behold find themselves outside in the corridor.

Key is inside.....oh b*****

Next move, if naked, is to take down one of the curtains, wrap round self for decency and pad along the carpeted hall to find someone at reception who will hopefully have a skeleton key.

If the police find the door lock has been tampered with, and if no reliable maid can be found to give evidence, then may be there was some attempted break in.

Facts of the case.
12 year old boy (looks younger) in boxer shorts in hall outside hotel room.

Why is this story linked to Madeleine McCann. Let's compare the similarities.
1 Boy is male not female.
2 Boy is 12, not 3
3 Boy is not alone and unable to fend for himself
4 Grandma is in same room
5 Hotel room door is locked
6 There is no mention of blinds being jemmied or an abductor leaving with said 12 year old via the bedroom window.

sheeesh
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 9:25

CHILD-SNATCHERS TRIED TO TAKE MY BOY LIKE MADDIE

A BRIT holidaymaker claims child-snatchers tried to grab her son in a copy of the Madeleine McCann abduction

So these snatchers were inside the room and made the boy wait outside spit coffee

Diane, her husband David, 47, and mum Verna, 67, have reported the attack to Turkish officials since returning home.
[b][i]

Child snatchers try to take your child but you don't report it immediately duh roll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 10:35

Come in Diane Charlton your 15 minutes of fame have now expired and there is now a vacancy for the next wind-up merchant.

I hope that her son won't be too embarrassed at having to face his friends after they read this load of old baloney.

It's also in this local Sunderland paper.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/kidnappers-tried-to-snatch-sunderland-boy-from-turkish-resort-1-4547922
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 16.05.12 10:59

Jean wrote:Come in Diane Charlton your 15 minutes of fame have now expired and there is now a vacancy for the next wind-up merchant.

I hope that her son won't be too embarrassed at having to face his friends after they read this load of old baloney.

Does Diane Charlton actually exist? Reasonable question. Something I have been discovering over the last few years to my astonishment is how many "news stories" are complete fabrications. Not just exaggerations or distortions but completely made up. How would we know? Does anyone here know Mrs Charlton? Because it is in a newspaper we just assume it is true (or at least bears some passing resemblance to a true event).

I realise this is difficult to accept, because I had great difficulty accepting it but I have now seen numerous irrefutable examples of this blatant fakery. Actors being used for news clips, the same actors being used for different news clips in fact. This is how public opinion is shaped and moulded, by the use of illusion.

When we see the stage magician saw a woman in half, because of the context we know that he is not really sawing her in half, it just seems that way, it is (or at least must be) an illusion. If it appears in a programme on TV called 'The News' or appears in a 'newspaper' the base assumption is that it is real so it is accepted as such. Even when it appears to be ridiculous, as in the story reported here. I suggest this whole event is indeed a story, i.e. fiction, and unless someone can prove to me otherwise that is my base assumption.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 16.05.12 11:28

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/kidnappers-tried-to-snatch-sunderland-boy-from-turkish-resort-1-4547922

Looks like it was first reported yesterday in the Sunderland Echo. This article is slightly different and has a bit more detail. Seems the Star did a precis.

Ross I am sure the people are real, but I agree some of these stories have an unreal or let's say embellished quality to them. What was that family doing going on holiday during school term anyway?? Theres nothing in the text to suggest it was attempted abduction over and above an attempted robbery.

Meant to say some excellent comments, and cross posted with you Jean.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 16.05.12 11:56

friedtomatoes wrote:Ross I am sure the people are real...
Why are you "sure"? This is the crucial point. Unless you have some direct personal experience of any of these characters, you are basing your opinion on what you are being told, there is no experiential basis for that opinion, it is an assumption based on trust. The paradox here being that this thread is basically about ridiculing a nonsensical story, yet that basic trust still exists.

What I am saying, the general position I have been forced into actually (despite my ego's protestations - no-one likes to be 'had') is that I start from the basis that what the media says is 'a story', and until such time as it is proved otherwise my (logical) assumption is that it is just that - a story.

The level of deception used against us is both staggering and sobering.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 16.05.12 13:18

Points taken Ross. Sound advice.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.12 13:28

There is a record of all three adults registered at an address in Sunderland (192.com) so I'm sure they exist. I think that there's a never-ending stream of people wanting their 15 minutes of fame, no matter how stupid they are made to appear as a result, coupled with a mass media which is willing to accommodate them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 16.05.12 13:40

this is to me, a bandwagon thing, or it could be part of the wider agenda, then again if it is the daily star I am quite happy to believ it could be all a made up story .It is not beyond some of the daily rags to pay to have the story "created".
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 16.05.12 13:47

anil39200 wrote:this is to me, a bandwagon thing, or it could be part of the wider agenda, then again if it is the daily star I am quite happy to believ it could be all a made up story .It is not beyond some of the daily rags to pay to have the story "created".

Didn't a poster say on another thread that the newspapers had a bucketload of "made up stories" to post everyday for however long the supply lasts. It seems that they were right.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 16.05.12 13:51

Newintown wrote:
anil39200 wrote:this is to me, a bandwagon thing, or it could be part of the wider agenda, then again if it is the daily star I am quite happy to believ it could be all a made up story .It is not beyond some of the daily rags to pay to have the story "created".

Didn't a poster say on another thread that the newspapers had a bucketload of "made up stories" to post everyday for however long the supply lasts. It seems that they were right.

yes, I think so, unless it was made up.....lol:-}
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 16.05.12 13:52

anil39200 wrote:
Newintown wrote:

yes, I think so, unless it was made up.....lol:-}

thats a proper lol btw, not a cameron lol!
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 16.05.12 13:56

Getting redwood to say there are 195 new leads and reported sightings, we believe in physics and mediums etc....has just simply opened the floodgates for the Sun to print galore, story after story which they are proving

I guess this is why brooks forced asked Cameron to open a SY review to keep the story alive for their paper sales. Without one, the story would be dead otherwise as it had exhausted itself but now it is at a new chapter

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 16.05.12 14:00

I karnt beleeve the sunn wud make summat up! (sorry, was in Sun reader mode there)
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 16.05.12 14:08

I know they can and do!
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.05.12 14:28

PeterMac wrote:

Dehydrated boy wakes in the night and gets disorientated looking for the bathroom to find a drink of water.
unquote

Reminds me of US Naval communications, who complained to the commander of one of their ships that his reports were far too long:

The next signal that came in read: 'Sighted sub, sank same.'

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 16.05.12 22:59

tigger wrote:PeterMac wrote:

unquote

Reminds me of US Naval communications, who complained to the commander of one of their ships that his reports were far too long:

The next signal that came in read: 'Sighted sub, sank same.'

Well said PM , am going on my hols in two weeks and if anyone tries to take me , they will get a wollop of a flip flop around the ear , ok just so you all hear daily star article 110921
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum