The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 3 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 3 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 3 Regist10

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 3 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.02.13 20:02

Does that site have another name? Googled JATYN and nothing interesting came up. My filth filters are obviously on tip top form!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 3 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by mydadsanastronaut 05.02.13 20:02

roy rovers wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
bristow wrote:Do you know what?

I have just had a read of the JATYN2 forum and it has proved to me undoubtedly that they LIE and LIE.
Someone is saying that Tony handed a list of other supporters to the Judge, that just DID NOT happen, just shows they make it up as they go along, utterly ludicrous!! ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 3 110921

You want to get on over to JATYN and ask them to prove it!!

The point about those people is that they don't need proof. They'd believe in anything - abductions - probably including alien abductions.

When I try to picture them mentally, admittedly not something I do having consumed lunch, I see a row of "Churchill" Insurance bulldogs all nodding maniacally in unison " Oh yes, yes, yes".Truth would appear to be an optional extra in their world.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.13 20:02

bristow wrote:Just seen that MF blog too, lie upon lie, he has even shown a photo of someone in an orange tracksuit saying they were there, they weren't!!
He said the Judge had to ask supporters to be quiet ... haha unreal, blatant blatant lies!
Not going to bother reading it anymore its utterly ABSURD!! big grin

There has only ever been lies from the mccanns side since 10pm on May 3rd 2007...they're not going to stop now nearly 6 years later

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 05.02.13 20:04

roy rovers wrote:[The point about those people is that they don't need proof. They'd believe in anything - abductions - probably including alien abductions.

An alien abduction would explain why there was no sign of forced entry or exit high5
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 05.02.13 20:05

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Does that site have another name? Googled JATYN and nothing interesting came up. My filth filters are obviously on tip top form!

Its JATYK big grin
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.02.13 20:07

stargazer59 wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:Does that site have another name? Googled JATYN and nothing interesting came up. My filth filters are obviously on tip top form!

Its JATYK big grin

big grin Doh!!! What a numpty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by womandotcom 05.02.13 20:09

stargazer59 wrote:

Its JATYK ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 3 110921

try jatyk2...I believe the original forum closed down, but don't forget your alcohol rub for your hands and wipe your feet well before coming back in here lol

complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare
himself could not have written it.".........
womandotcom
womandotcom

Activity : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.13 20:13

monkey mind wrote:
roy rovers wrote:[The point about those people is that they don't need proof. They'd believe in anything - abductions - probably including alien abductions.

An alien abduction would explain why there was no sign of forced entry or exit high5

This is how the abductor escaped without leaving a single trace of evidence...didn't you realise big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 05.02.13 20:13

Don't forget bleach for your computer big grin big grin big grin
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 05.02.13 20:15

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:

Its JATYK big grin

big grin Doh!!! What a numpty!!

If visiting a lunatic asylum interests you then do visit. if not, just dont click!
big grin
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 05.02.13 20:18

i havent posted or been near anything pro since sol closed -- omg you are brave souls -- mind i can do with a laugh -- is linkys allowed here ? big grin
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.02.13 20:18

Oh Dear.

They have 83 online, here there are @522 online. Hmmm.

It looks like a 13 yr old chav's Bebo page.

Nuff said.

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 05.02.13 20:33

muratfan is guiding the media on twitter to his blog - it's actually amusing.
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 05.02.13 20:35

olipet wrote:muratfan is guiding the media on twitter to his blog - it's actually amusing.

Is his blog entitled "Fantasy Island" ?
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.02.13 20:42

What a silly man!!! They'll see who, in fact, is the stalker and be quite shocked that the only people on the net who support the Mc's are quite rabid. That's yet another own goal he's scored! He'll get "Man of the Match" for his performance in his team of one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider 05.02.13 20:48

Smokeandmirrors wrote:What a silly man!!! They'll see who, in fact, is the stalker and be quite shocked that the only people on the net who support the Mc's are quite rabid. That's yet another own goal he's scored! He'll get "Man of the Match" for his performance in his team of one!

Pity Tony couldn't use this as evidence in court as to why he feels the need to get the TRUTH out there.
Tombraider

Activity : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 05.02.13 20:50

hope tony is getting plenty of rest this evening good luck for tomorrow Tony xx
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 05.02.13 21:01

In brief:

The judge severely limited my questions to Carter-Ruck's Solicitor and Partner, Isabel Martorell.

I think I am right in saying (we shall see tomorrrow) that none of the facts relating to Madeleine's reported disappearance are of any relevance whatosever to this hearing.

Nor is the widespread availability of Dr Amaral's book; that was also ruled as irrelevant.

One issue that emerged during the hearing more than once was the McCanns' powerlessness to control the level of dissent about Madeleine. I was able to demonstrate that I was the only person on the entire planet who was actively being inhibited from expressing his opinions on the disappearance of Madeleine. That was also ruled entirely irrelevant to the issue of whether I had breached any of my undertakings.

The circumstances under which I agreed to give the undertakings - on 2 October 2009 following legal advice from Kirwans - were also deemed irrelevant. The fact that the only alternative I was faced with was to face a full-blown libel trial, up against the legal firepower of Carter-Ruck and with no Legal Aid for defamation cases, was also ruled irrelevant.

Michael Gunnill's evidence was that he obtained the '60 Reasons' book from me purely to make himself some money. He said he had asked the Editor of the Sunday Express if he would be interested in running a story on Tony Benentt breaking his undertakings. He said that the Editor said 'Yes', and so he tried to get a book from me by subterfuge. Having done so, the Editor never ran the story so he never got paid. On this forum, Mr Gunnill claimed to have received the book on 4 February 2010, but in his Affidavit he said it was on 1 February. He could not explain the discrepancy.

In her Affidavit, Ms Martorell had said on oath that 'Madeleine was abducted'. She conceded that she had been told that but didn't know whether or not that was true. Her information came from her clients.

The one ray of hope was that Mr Justice Tugendhat said that many of the issues I sought to raise would become relevant at a subsequent hearing at which I shall be applying to lift the stay on the libel proceedings - and (hopefully) then be able to argue the case to lift the undertakings. This hearing will not release me from my undertakings and it has been spelled out to me that unless and until the undertakings are lifted, I must not give my opinion on what may have happened to Madeleine.

The support at the Court was briliant - thanks so much to all who came.

Especial thanks to Enid O'Dowd, the accountant who wrote up an excellent analysis of the Fund. She flew over from the Irish Republic to help me. She was not allowed to be a witness for me at today's hearing, because Mr Justice Tugendhat deemed it irrelevant to the issues he had to decide. He did however say that her evidence might well be relevant at a future hearing.

There were 5 journalists present during various parts of the proceedings.

It all seems very very unjust

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 05.02.13 21:11

god bless you Tony.stay strong god is on your side xx
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.02.13 21:14

Thanks for the update.

On the upside, now the judge knows that someone has analysed the accounts, that many many people doubt the official story, that Gunnil is a con artist, and several other things. Whilst it might not be relevant to todays proceedings, it is closer to getting a public airing, and that is a good thing. These things have been mentioned inside a courtroom.

And Isabel Martorell admitted an affidavit that she could say was true or not, just what she had been told? That sounds totally unprofessional.

Glad you have made it through today, and all the best for tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by doug 05.02.13 21:15

Hi Tony

Thanks for the update.

I hope the ray of light you mention shines brightly for you tomorrow.

Lets hope Justice Tugendhat is able to find in your favour.

Doug
doug

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 05.02.13 21:17

Yes, thanks Tony, for updating us.

Please try your best to get a restful night's sleep. Because, as Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow is another day".

Best wishes.
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.02.13 21:18

Tony of course it is all UNJUST, but as you say Judge T has given you a ray of hope and hopefully they will have many sleepless nights now wondering whether the judge will permit a subsequent hearing and that Enid O'Dowd might be able to give evidence.
That is certainly not good news for them.
What was that solicitor woman thinking giving evidence under oath that Maddie was abducted and then having to admit that her clients had told her that and that she herself had no evidence that it had taken place. How much are they paying her? They should sue her next for making their side look like plonkers imo. ha ha.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.13 21:22

Thanks for the update Tony. To me this sounds very positive in the long run. He has hinted quite noticeably that many of the issues you want to raise will become relevant as you will be able to argue the case to lift the undertakings. I get the feeling he is saying you will get this chance and that you should get this opportunity. This will be the mccanns worst nightmare scenario which I think he will give to you

Stay strong and keep positive....Don't forget the volume of people with you

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.02.13 21:24

Tony Bennett wrote:
The one ray of hope was that Mr Justice Tugendhat said that many of the issues I sought to raise would become relevant at a subsequent hearing at which I shall be applying to lift the stay on the libel proceedings
I thought that sounded very hopeful and I think Justice Tugendhat would be very interested to hear it too.
Personally I have a very good feeling about it all, even though you were restricted in what you could say in some matters you did manage to get quite a lot through too. I saw the reporters scribbling away like mad!

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top