The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 28 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 28 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 28 Regist10

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 28 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by jowie 22.02.13 21:14

parapono wrote:Just letting you know that I just arrived home and my cat is waiting, tail up against my leg, for a cuddle.
But first let me thank all of you who were in Court yesterday as well as two weeks earlier.
For me it was a once in a lifetime experience. It has given me hope. Thank all of you, whom I met, with whom I have spoken on Tony's blue telephone but first of all Mr B himself.
Proud I met you Tony Bennett and thank you for all you have done for Madeleine McCann.
God bless you

parapono

off to cuddle Jelle now
ta all roses

Likewise Parapono! It was lovely to meet you and others at the hearing - just such a shame I could not be there yesterday. I agree that Tony is a most gracious and caring person who is underestimated by many ( and I dont mean members of this forum). He has given his all, and more, to fighting for justice for Madeleine. He now needs to rest and take stock. I don't know what lies ahead for him but whatever happens I am sure that we will all continue to support him in his decisions.

Our attention will now be drawn to Goncalo and his libel trial - I just hope this is where the breakthrough will be made.

Glad you got to see a little of our capital this time ( more than me actually!) and that you arrived home safely - well done you roses

jowie x
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 28 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.13 21:27

I would just like to say a very big thank you to everyone who took the time to attend the court to support Tony, some of you coming from overseas. That is just amazing roses

I notice that those of you who have met Tony in person have such gracious things to say about him - that he is, indeed, underestimated by many. All he wants is the truth about what happened to a little girl who is believed to be dead. That doesn't make him a bad man, yet he faces prison.

The bad people in this case are those who know what happened to Maddie and are concealing the facts for whatever reason.

Onwards and upwards. Portugal next..... thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 22.02.13 21:29

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:I would just like to say a very big thank you to everyone who took the time to attend the court to support Tony, some of you coming from overseas. That is just amazing roses

I notice that those of you who have met Tony in person have such gracious things to say about him - that he is, indeed, underestimated by many. All he wants is the truth about what happened to a little girl who is believed to be dead. That doesn't make him a bad man, yet he faces prison.

The bad people in this case are those who know what happened to Maddie and are concealing the facts for whatever reason.

Onwards and upwards. Portugal next..... thumbsup
thumbsup clapping

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 22.02.13 21:34

Inspectorfrost wrote:WTG Parapono

Good on you too,you will have witnessed and been part of history in this sordid little fairy story

Hear! hear! well done Parapono
***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 28 3711883763
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.13 21:38

I just had my 15 seconds of fame in the cesspit ... Being suspected of pushing Tony's trolley ...
ROFL ROFL ROFL ...

Anyway: wishing Tony again all the best, especially a genuine recovery after all of the stress.

And, Yes! Portugal next.
It may be deciding for Tony's case as well.
And the turning point, which we've "all" been waiting for for so long.

Bonne nuit Jill et al :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 22.02.13 21:43

Châtelaine wrote:I just had my 15 seconds of fame in the cesspit ... Being suspected of pushing Tony's trolley ...
ROFL ROFL ROFL ...

Anyway: wishing Tony again all the best, especially a genuine recovery after all of the stress.

And, Yes! Portugal next.
It may be deciding for Tony's case as well.
And the turning point, which we've "all" been waiting for for so long.

Bonne nuit Jill et al :-)
sarcastic rotfl
I just had my 15 seconds of fame in the cesspit ... Being suspected of pushing Tony's trolley ...
ROFL ROFL ROFL ...

lol!

A medal for you, wear it with pride rotfl

Bonnuit
big grin

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.02.13 1:25

Cheshire Cat wrote:
plebgate wrote:Great news thanks joyce and candy.

All that time and money spent - all those lovely can't do anything wrong celebs called to give evidence and turns out to be a right shambles. ha ha.
You couldn't make it up.

Levenson was not a complete waste, we had some priceless quotes from Gerry, revelations about the pressure put on Number 10 OR ELSE and evidence from the Express journalist who backed up his stories by referring to the Portuguese Police files and the fact that he observed some of the searches etc.

You're right Cheshire Cat, not a complete was of time at all. Cameron and his lots of love. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 28 82678
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top