The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 Regist10

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by jd 05.02.13 19:17

bristow wrote:I was there today and I feel optimistic!

The Judge seemed very nice and fair imo and I really believe he listened to Tony.

Tony came across as eloquent and gracious and I personally think his questioning was bloody marvellous!

When I saw him albeit briefly after the court rose he seemed in fine fettle for a man who without doubt had a very unfair armoury.

There were about 30 supporters there, someone had even taken a taxi from CORNWALL!

I will say no more, it was Tonys day.

I never expected anything less

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by hippywippywoo 05.02.13 19:18

The Judge seemed very nice and fair imo and I really believe he listened to Tony.

Tony came across as eloquent and gracious and I personally think his questioning was bloody marvellous!

When I saw him albeit briefly after the court rose he seemed in fine fettle for a man who without doubt had a very unfair armoury.

There were about 30 supporters there, someone had even taken a taxi from CORNWALL!

That cost a small fortune I bet. Impressive support.
hippywippywoo

Activity : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.02.13 19:24

Thanks a lot Bristow and well done for being there in person ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573

Things seem to have gone as I hoped/expected ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 636506
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.13 19:26

From what I hear it went well. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 302873 We will hopefully have an update soon from either Tony or sharonl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 05.02.13 19:26

What Shubob said.

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.02.13 19:28

Did you notice any mccann supporters there.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.02.13 19:31

tiny wrote:

In a word, no.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 05.02.13 19:32

Nina wrote:I could have said more and am relieved that I have not done so for it to be twisted.
Thanks for the news Nina. Half way through now for Tony and what a relief that Mr Justice Tugendhat is patient with LIPs.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 05.02.13 19:35

bristow wrote:
tiny wrote:

In a word, no.

Not even Muratfanny?

He has done a whole blog post on his day at court ( after his humiliation yesterday when pointed out that the case was today lol) titter titter titter
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.02.13 19:38

stargazer59 wrote:
bristow wrote:
tiny wrote:

In a word, no.

Not even Muratfanny?

He has done a whole blog post on his day at court ( after his humiliation yesterday when pointed out that the case was today lol) ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 82678 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 82678 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 82678

what a plank that muratfan is,hahahahah,thats made my day.
thanks bristow,thought they might had at one.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 05.02.13 19:40

Things must be tense in the TM camp, have just replied to a threat on my blog. http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 05.02.13 19:44

stargazer59 wrote:[Not even Muratfanny?

He has done a whole blog post on his day at court ( after his humiliation yesterday when pointed out that the case was today lol) titter titter titter
He probably went yesterday so that he could sit in on PeterMac's heresy trial big grin
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 05.02.13 19:45

Bristow, thank you so much for being there with Tony today, and my sincere thanks to all the others too.
So many of us are just too far away, or in foreign countries, yet wish we could be there, but you all did it for us.
It has been dreadful waiting for news so what you have said is really very relieving news indeed.

I hope Tony gets a really good night's sleep and all of you too. It must have been a very 'anxst' making day. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 05.02.13 19:48

Yes, thanks Bristow, Nina and the other supporters of Tony.

But most importantly, thanks Tony for standing up to a bunch of bullies, with aplomb.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.02.13 19:49

Do you know what?

I have just had a read of the JATYN2 forum and it has proved to me undoubtedly that they LIE and LIE.
Someone is saying that Tony handed a list of other supporters to the Judge, that just DID NOT happen, just shows they make it up as they go along, utterly ludicrous!! big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.02.13 19:49

monkey mind wrote:
stargazer59 wrote:[Not even Muratfanny?

He has done a whole blog post on his day at court ( after his humiliation yesterday when pointed out that the case was today lol) ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 82678 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 82678 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 82678
He probably went yesterday so that he could sit in on PeterMac's heresy trial ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 110921
***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 110921
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 05.02.13 19:52

mydadsanastronaut wrote:Yes, thanks Bristow, Nina and the other supporters of Tony.

But most importantly, thanks Tony for standing up to a bunch of bullies, with aplomb.

I bet he is having a lage well derserved whiskey at the moment!
big grin
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 05.02.13 19:52

bristow wrote:Do you know what?

I have just had a read of the JATYN2 forum and it has proved to me undoubtedly that they LIE and LIE.
Someone is saying that Tony handed a list of other supporters to the Judge, that just DID NOT happen, just shows they make it up as they go along, utterly ludicrous!! big grin

Would that be the 17 pages they are wittering about on Twitter? big grin
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 05.02.13 19:53

mydadsanastronaut wrote:Yes, thanks Bristow, Nina and the other supporters of Tony.

Yes, Thanks Nina, your news from your friend gave the first breath of hope.
I can't recharge your phone credit but please accept these roses. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.02.13 19:55

stargazer59 wrote:

Someone is saying that Tony handed a list of other supporters to the Judge, that just DID NOT happen, just shows they make it up as they go along, utterly ludicrous!! ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 110921

Would that be the 17 pages they are wittering about on Twitter? ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 110921
Best bit is that they all believe each other,so funny
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.02.13 19:55

You want to get on over to JATYN and ask them to prove it!!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.02.13 19:56

bobbin wrote:

Yes, Thanks Nina, your news from your friend gave the first breath of hope.
I can't recharge your phone credit but please accept these roses. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573 ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573

Thank you for the roses but it wasn't my telephone I think it was Tony's, they rang my house phone, mindst you my house is in the Montes de M winkwink alaga

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 05.02.13 19:58

Smokeandmirrors wrote:

Someone is saying that Tony handed a list of other supporters to the Judge, that just DID NOT happen, just shows they make it up as they go along, utterly ludicrous!! ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 110921

You want to get on over to JATYN and ask them to prove it!!

The point about those people is that they don't need proof. They'd believe in anything - abductions - probably including alien abductions.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.02.13 19:58

Thank you so much bristow, what a wonderful report of the day. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 2 725573

I'm so pleased such a large group of supporters were there too.

I shall continue to pray for our dear friend Tony's success and victory.

God bless you Tony xx.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.02.13 20:01

Just seen that MF blog too, lie upon lie, he has even shown a photo of someone in an orange tracksuit saying they were there, they weren't!!
He said the Judge had to ask supporters to be quiet ... haha unreal, blatant blatant lies!
Not going to bother reading it anymore its utterly ABSURD!! big grin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top