The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 Regist10

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 21:17

Trying to wade through all the posts please forgive me if I have got behind with it all, were kate and Gerry McCANN at the court in London this week.
CarolIne Ray

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by Liz Eagles 08.02.13 21:20

CarolIne Ray wrote:Trying to wade through all the posts please forgive me if I have got behind with it all, were kate and Gerry McCANN at the court in London this week.

Please have some respect for Madeleine and read up on the files and the latest news before commenting on this thread.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 21:22

CarolIne Ray wrote:Trying to wade through all the posts please forgive me if I have got behind with it all, were kate and Gerry McCANN at the court in London this week.
I'll help you: NO THEY WEREN'T.

ETA please forgive capitals ... but ... have you really read anything about this case?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 08.02.13 21:22

aquila wrote:
I have already received a PM from someone I don't know on the forum asking me when the ruling will be and in what format as they will be in London next Thursday. This PM came very soon after I posted I would not be commenting on the case. What made that person think I had extra special or secret information I have no idea.

I

I don't see anything strange in this.

Maybe they just thought you would be a good person to ask seeing as you had already been?
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 08.02.13 21:22

No they were not

you would think they might be or should be since they accused Tony Bennet of harming the so cAllled search
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 21:23

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 725573***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 725573***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 14 725573
aquila wrote:I attended the court. I have already posted that I am not commenting on the hearing. I believe we should await the ruling.

I have already received a PM from someone I don't know on the forum asking me when the ruling will be and in what format as they will be in London next Thursday. This PM came very soon after I posted I would not be commenting on the case. What made that person think I had extra special or secret information I have no idea.

I do wish to say one thing that deeply affected me in the court. Madeleine's name was mentioned several times. This little girl who was so badly let down by her own parents and went missing has her name mentioned in a British civil court case. I felt sick each time her name was mentioned. The only time Madeleine's name should be mentioned in any court is to bring to justice those who harmed her and that's a criminal court.

hi aqilua, really hoping for good news from the judge. Well done you for being at court
CarolIne Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 08.02.13 21:24

Wow at the paranoia on this forum!
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 21:27

Olive_Boyle wrote:Wow at the paranoia on this forum!
Sorry? What's paranoïde about here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 21:30

aquila wrote:

Please have some respect for Madeleine and read up on the files and the latest news before commenting on this thread.

aquila, if I may say so that was rather uncalled for. Not everyone has time to wade through pages and pages it was a perfectly normal question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 21:31

aquila wrote:

I beg your pardon? Who do you think you are, asking me to have respect for Madeleine? I asked a perfectly reasonable question and was attacked with patronising nastiness.

Who do you think you are, aqula, attacking new posters who are asking acceptable questions? Are you actively trying to drive new members away?
CarolIne Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 21:36

I really don't understand all this sniping. New members have every right to be here and ask questions, please remember all of you were a 'newbie' once, some do not know every in and out of the case, some do not have time to wade through pages of threads when they have been out all day, and have busy lives. Can we all show some respect for one another. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 21:39

candyfloss wrote:I really don't understand all this sniping. New members have every right to be here and ask questions, please remember all of you were a 'newbie' once, some do not know every in and out of the case, some do not have time to wade through pages of threads when they have been out all day, and have busy lives. Can we all show some respect for one another. Thanks.

Thank you candyfloss. I as a newbie have been trying to keep up where I can but my husband has been taken ill this week so I am not as up to speed as others.
CarolIne Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.02.13 21:42

Can`t believe the spitefulness either - was quite shocked at the responses to a simple question.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 21:42

candyfloss wrote:I really don't understand all this sniping. New members have every right to be here and ask questions, please remember all of you were a 'newbie' once, some do not know every in and out of the case, some do not have time to wade through pages of threads when they have been out all day, and have busy lives. Can we all show some respect for one another. Thanks.

Thank you candyfloss.

Can I just say that we have had 88 'newbies' this month and it's only the 8th day so far...it goes without saying that some of these 'newbies' have come here to read the latest news about the court case and have not read all the police files and clearly want to ask questions. Those of you who are knowledgeable about this case should be able to answer questions without 'newbies' being insulted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 21:53

Woofer wrote:Can`t believe the spitefulness either - was quite shocked at the responses to a simple question.

I'm gutted at the response that I got .... I joined up here on the recommendation of a friend who was sceptical about the abduction story. I thought that I would be able to post ideas and contrubutions in good faith and in a friendly environment but I have been demeaned and patronised.
CarolIne Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.02.13 22:05

Its always great to have a fresh set of eyes joining to analyse the files & the whole abduction story etc

To the new genuine members don't be put off, I'm afraid it goes with the territory that there are trolls and its not only aligned to the mccann story but anything that is trying to expose the truth e.g. saville. You get it everywhere but you just get used to it and don't pay much attention to it after a while

Also to the new genuine members, please ask any questions you wish to, and never feel you might look stupid for asking...just ask. There are many members who will answer and at least can point you towards topics to read to get up to speed. There is just a huge amount of information and it does take many months to get a grasp of it, but with all hands to the pump and as a team we can expose this. All the clues are there somewhere, and having new sets of eyes will more often than not spot something everyone has been blinded to before

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 08.02.13 22:10

CarolIne Ray wrote:

I'm gutted at the response that I got .... I joined up here on the recommendation of a friend who was sceptical about the abduction story. I thought that I would be able to post ideas and contrubutions in good faith and in a friendly environment but I have been demeaned and patronised.

Please don't let one or two people put you off. It's a legitimate question. I have been away for three months and am having trouble picking up from where I was, so goodness knows how new people get up to speed. I think the McCanns went to court in Portugal once, but as far as I am aware, they have never stepped foot inside a court before or since.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 08.02.13 22:13

CarolIne Ray wrote:
Woofer wrote:Can`t believe the spitefulness either - was quite shocked at the responses to a simple question.

Someone asked me today why i dont post much here,told them that the posters here have fantastic knowledge of the case
There seems to be a few threads with little spats
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 22:14

Welcome to all the newbies; unfortunately, as with every forum, there's the occasional troll who stirs things up and it can lead to frayed tempers.

It's been great to see so many more people joining recently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 08.02.13 22:18

i too, was surprised at your non-welcome.
it's the first time i've seen that since i have been posting......
anyway - from one newbie to another i will welcome you! airkiss
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 08.02.13 22:21

perhaps we could be advised as to who are the current trolls? if there are any on here presently? help
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 22:21

Just before turning into the silken sheets, I'd want to express my regrets for using "capitols" some comments earlier. It's not my attitude. And I have to admit that I get "jumpy" occasionally with "questions". Having read the posters history, I'd suggest s/he Pms me/one of us to get more details on certain subjects, which could bring them up to speed. Bonne Nuit to all zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 22:27

jd wrote:Its always great to have a fresh set of eyes joining to analyse the files & the whole abduction story etc

To the new genuine members don't be put off, I'm afraid it goes with the territory that there are trolls and its not only aligned to the mccann story but anything that is trying to expose the truth e.g. saville. You get it everywhere but you just get used to it and don't pay much attention to it after a while

Also to the new genuine members, please ask any questions you wish to, and never feel you might look stupid for asking...just ask. There are many members who will answer and at least can point you towards topics to read to get up to speed. There is just a huge amount of information and it does take many months to get a grasp of it, but with all hands to the pump and as a team we can expose this. All the clues are there somewhere, and having new sets of eyes will more often than not spot something everyone has been blinded to before

I joined this forum because I thought I would be able to voice my thoughts about the McCann case in a friendly environment. I have been subjected today to a spiteful and nasty attack by aquila. My husband is a retired barrister who throughout his career has specialised in libel and defamation. I had finally managed to engage him in a detailed convo about all this... he probably could be a good resource to Tony Bennett if the nastiness on this forum can be curtailed?
CarolIne Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 22:32

Yes, you can voice your opinion in a friendly environment Caroline, as can others. In future, any scathing posts from anyone will not be tolerated. Let's put it down to stress from the last few days, and leave it now. This thread has gone way off topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.02.13 22:32

Well I do think that maybe Aquila was a bit quick with you, but to be honest you have now posted several times how demeaned and upset you feel. Several other members have welcomed you and as a newbie to the site (not to the case) I too welcome you, but sometimes we just have to grow a thick skin and post what we think/believe and get on with things.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top