The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 Regist10

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 Empty thought you were brill to do that! ! i was there also and thought tony was brilliant! sending all my good wishes to him for tomorrow, cant be there unfortunatly x

Post by onthecase 20.02.13 20:36

ShuBob wrote:
brilynn wrote:Just to let you all know ,I was the lady pensioner,who took a taxi up to support Mr Bennett from Cornwall,my whole family are concerned I could be a future"victim" of you know who!!All I want to say is ,IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!He and his wife are such lovely people,who now need some quality time together,it can,t have been easy for them.Lovely to meet other like minded people there,and Jean, thanks for getting me to the tube ,I got home about 6.30,"exhausted" but so so glad I got there. PS I thoughtTony,s questioning was brilliant,especially Mike Gunnill alias Michael Sangerette etc etc.

Well done ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 725573
[code] new
onthecase
onthecase

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by Humanist 20.02.13 20:37

Lighting a candle for the deepest wisdom to be present tomorrow.
Humanist

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by Jenny17 20.02.13 20:47

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Tony my thoughts will be with you.

Jenny
Jenny17

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 20.02.13 20:48

Tony, I am sending you my best wishes and would like to say that tonight and tomorrow, my thoughts and hopes are with you.

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
Elie Wiesel.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 20.02.13 20:52

Tony, you have chosen a very hard path because you are a man of principle.

Others now have their role to play, not least because justice is their professed vocation.

I wish you light and love and the protection of all who choose good over evil. X
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 20.02.13 20:53

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
Or close the wall up with our English dead!
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger:
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood.
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!"

It is an honour, Tony, to wish you courage for tomorrow. Stay strong old friend and may justice prevail.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 20.02.13 20:55

onthecase wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
brilynn wrote:Just to let you all know ,I was the lady pensioner,who took a taxi up to support Mr Bennett from Cornwall,my whole family are concerned I could be a future"victim" of you know who!!All I want to say is ,IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!He and his wife are such lovely people,who now need some quality time together,it can,t have been easy for them.Lovely to meet other like minded people there,and Jean, thanks for getting me to the tube ,I got home about 6.30,"exhausted" but so so glad I got there. PS I thoughtTony,s questioning was brilliant,especially Mike Gunnill alias Michael Sangerette etc etc.

Well done ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 725573
[code] new

Welcome to the forum, onthecase, I can tell you are a newbie, like myself, as you have put your comment in the title ! No worries, your heart is in the right place, even if your comment isnt! ooops laugh

My heart goes out to Tony, wishing him strength to get through tomorrow, whatever the outcome. roses

jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 20.02.13 20:56

Tony - my thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish I could be there and admire your supporters many of whom have travelled huge distances.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 20.02.13 21:07

Good luck tomorrow tony I'll be sending positive wishes for you. You have had a good judge and done yourself proud whatever happens. x
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 20.02.13 21:10

Just logged on to wish you all the best for tomorrow Tony. I really do hope it goes well for you.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 20.02.13 21:10

Good luck for tomorrow Tony, this judge is very fair and enlightened, I have no doubt he will have seen the mccanns stalinistic shenanigans for what they are and will have taken them into account in his mind and his judgement will reflect on the ongoing farce
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by krisy22 20.02.13 21:15

Good luck and best wishes for tomorrow Tony xx
krisy22
krisy22

Activity : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob 20.02.13 21:17

Sending lots of good luck and wishes for the best possible outcome for tomorrow, Tony , I will be thinking of you. CN x
coppernob
coppernob

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 20.02.13 21:17

Very best wishes for tomorrow Tony.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider 20.02.13 21:20

Good Luck tomorrow Tony my thoughts will be with you, though I cannot be there,- & stay strong.
Tombraider

Activity : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.02.13 21:39

I can't be there tomorrow, best of luck, Tony.

There are other ways to support you and many of my family, friends and colleagues will be watching out tomorrow and rooting for you also.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 20.02.13 21:49

Good luck tomorrow, Tony. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 636506
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 20.02.13 21:51

All the very best for you tomorrow Tony.

I'm very sorry not to be there this time but I have a long awaited hospital appointment in the morning.

I do have a good feeling about tomorrow though.

Once again all the VERY best. thumbsup

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.02.13 21:55

Good luck for tomorrow Tony, will be thinking of you and hoping that the Judge will be fair and lenient. Will be keeping everything crossed, best wishes x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.02.13 22:09

Tony, I hope that you can rest tonight and may God be with you tomorrow.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 20.02.13 22:12

good luck tony -- true gentleman x
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.02.13 22:13

Have suitcase, but cannot travel ...

I do wish you strength & wisdom for tomorrow.
And I think, things may turn out not necessarily scot-free in the first instance, but in general for the best. I do have confidence in the juridical and universal wisdom of judge Tugendhat.

Will keep everything crossed, though, until after the hearing is over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.02.13 22:18

Tony, I know I've said this before but, having met you in person a number of times, I can honestly say you are a lovely, caring, compassionate man, a real gentleman.

Kate and Gerry looked out for Maddie's interests for almost 4 years before they willfully left her to her fate on that holiday. You've looked out for Maddie's interests for nearly 6 years now and you didn't even know her.

You've not only been Maddie's voice but you've been ours too. The McCann's should be thanking you for trying to find out what happened to Maddie not trying to punish you.

The fact that they are punishing you (and Dr Amaral for that matter) tells me all I need to know about how 'innocent' they pretend to be.

You're a special man and I feel very proud to be your friend. roses

I wish you the very best of luck tomorrow and I will be here waiting to post up your news as soon as I hear about it. God bless you hunnybunch xx airkiss

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42049

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.02.13 22:21

Wishing you all good thoughts for tomorrow TB. Justice says you must walk out of that court tomorrow.
Let's hope we see headlines tomorrow evening - Failed bid to jail and bankrupt pensioner a man who has shown true grit throughout. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 21 636506

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 20.02.13 22:26

Do contempt of court laws supercede feedom of speech laws?
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top