The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:02

The carpark Candyfloss is behind that high wall.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:06

@ShuBob wrote:The branches and leaves of trees move. Bear that in mind when deciding on visibility.

I agree Shubob and those willow like ones were so beautiful, it added to the beauty of that area. But now, it looks like a tornado has run past there and is more like a disaster zone.

The point Pat was trying to make I think, before we entered into Treegate was that any exit through the front came with a very high level of risk. So why would anyone take that, when they had a very low risk out the back. It's true, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:12



Jeannie D'Arc on MCF supplied this one to Pamalam

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:14

This photo shows the entrance to the car park directly opposite the front of 5a, obviously no trees in the gap to allow cars in.



http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2009/05/disgusting-episode-of-distorted.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by PeterMac on 15.02.12 14:15

candyfloss wrote:

Something totally wrong with all this, if that is supposed to be apartment 5a in the picture, then it is totally on the main road, no car park in front, yet this picture from the same link as yours Stella, shows apt 5a with a narrow path then a car park

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/RICH.htm
Next set of photos (part 1 of 2) are from the area immediately around apt. 5A, The Baptista Supermarket & lamp-posts etc.
5A_on_left

There is nothing wrong at all.
The first photo is of the side of the apartment, showing the road, the little gate leading into the garden and up the outside stairs onto the balcony. It also shows the windows of the living room and the kitchen area.
The second photo shows the "front" of the apartment, accessible from the car park, with Madeleine's window and the "front" door set back in the alcove. This is the aspect which Pat had a view of from her apartment


____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:18

Yes, PeterMac, Stella put me right, got my bearings confused for a while looking at so many photos and angles. big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:21



A night shot by Jeannie D'Arc and you can just make out the top of 5a's fron door I believe.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:23



http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2009/05/disgusting-episode-of-distorted.html






This shows 5a and the entrance to the car park which the tapas used, so I would have thought they must have seen the window clearly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:23



One taken by Justagrannynow on Pamalam. The crack in the wall is where the tree roots are probably uplifting. This might be another reason why they took them down.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by jd on 15.02.12 14:28

candyfloss wrote:

If you were an abductor, wouldn't it make sense to jump into a car in the car park here... rather than be walking the streets of PDL with a child on your shoulder for everyone passing to see you?

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:29



The apartment where Pat was, may have been at the wrong angle for 5a windows and door. From this angle, she was pretty much square on. But maybe someone else right up the other end of block 2, had a better view through the opening in the carpark entrance. Whether they could see the front door though, which be round the slight bend, I doubt it. But someone may have been able to see the bedroom window through the gap.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Nina on 15.02.12 14:30

[quote="ShuBob"]Pat B has now updated her initial blog entry which led to TREEGATE. It would appear Stella deserves an apology from certain posters.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-picture.html[/quote]

Hi ShuBob, as I was asking questions about trees then I am maybe one of these you refer to.

Stella I apologise if you thought that I was trying to discredit you, I certainly wasn't.

Thank you Nina, your comment was out of interest, not malice, I know that. Stella.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by C.Edwards on 15.02.12 14:33

Stella wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:The branches and leaves of trees move. Bear that in mind when deciding on visibility.

I agree Shubob and those willow like ones were so beautiful, it added to the beauty of that area. But now, it looks like a tornado has run past there and is more like a disaster zone.

The point Pat was trying to make I think, before we entered into Treegate was that any exit through the front came with a very high level of risk. So why would anyone take that, when they had a very low risk out the back. It's true, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

According to the pros, logically he wouldn't have come out of the back as that took him very near to Gerry & Jez talking in the pathway. The fact that they seem to accept that this uber-cautious abductor then chooses to walk pretty close to them anyway to allow the JT "sighting" seems to be escaping their irony detectors.


Looking at this google earth shot, there is only a very small window for being overlooked at the front with those trees positioned in the way they are in relation to 5a. Those are mature trees and would form a pretty significant barrier I'd have thought. The chances of the few possible overlookers just happening to be looking out of the right window at the right time would have been vanishingly small.

C.Edwards

Posts : 144
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:42

@C.Edwards wrote:According to the pros, logically he wouldn't have come out of the back as that took him very near to Gerry & Jez talking in the pathway. The fact that they seem to accept that this uber-cautious abductor then chooses to walk pretty close to them anyway to allow the JT "sighting" seems to be escaping their irony detectors.

They never could make their minds up in a logical fashion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by annabel on 15.02.12 14:45

About the streetlightning (from PAMALAM)

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/STREET_LIGHTING.htm

Also some pictures here:

http://sojo-adventures.tripod.com/id8.html

annabel

Posts : 89
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-09
Location : Pays Bas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:46

Stella wrote:
@C.Edwards wrote:According to the pros, logically he wouldn't have come out of the back as that took him very near to Gerry & Jez talking in the pathway. The fact that they seem to accept that this uber-cautious abductor then chooses to walk pretty close to them anyway to allow the JT "sighting" seems to be escaping their irony detectors.

They never could make their minds up in a logical fashion.

Let's face it a pretty dumb abductor, who has a car park conveniently next to the front door, could just quickly put the child in the car and be away, but instead chooses to go for a nice stroll where he could be seen by anyone.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:48

@annabel wrote:About the streetlightning (from PAMALAM)

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/STREET_LIGHTING.htm

Also some pictures here:

[url=http://sojo-adventures.tripod.com/id8.html
http://sojo-adventures.tripod.com/id8.html[/quote[/url]]

Thanks annabel. I noticed Jeanne d'Arc also talks about the heads on the lamposts changing shape. I believe she also said it was in Goncalo Amaral's book, I've not had time to look there yet to see what he said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by ShuBob on 15.02.12 14:49

"The chances of the few possible overlookers just happening to be looking out of the right window at the right time would have been vanishingly small."

A chance nonetheless which cannot be overlooked!

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 14:53

candyfloss wrote:
Stella wrote:
@C.Edwards wrote:According to the pros, logically he wouldn't have come out of the back as that took him very near to Gerry & Jez talking in the pathway. The fact that they seem to accept that this uber-cautious abductor then chooses to walk pretty close to them anyway to allow the JT "sighting" seems to be escaping their irony detectors.

They never could make their minds up in a logical fashion.

Let's face it a pretty dumb abductor, who has a car park conveniently next to the front door, could just quickly put the child in the car and be away, but instead chooses to go for a nice stroll where he could be seen by anyone.

I'll never get that one either Candyfloss. That's what anyone with half a brain would do. Or, failing that, go out the back, over the wall into the garden of 5b and out through their gate, turn right and up the dark alley to a waiting car at the other end.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by aiyoyo on 15.02.12 15:32

Oh, are we talking about a stupid abductor who took his time to stroll through a lane in open view to human traffic, that of JT, but clever enough not to leave any forensics at all?

So which is it? Is he stupid or clever? can't have it both ways surely?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 15:46

Nice one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by jd on 15.02.12 15:50

@aiyoyo wrote:Oh, are we talking about a stupid abductor who took his time to stroll through a lane in open view to human traffic, that of JT, but clever enough not to leave any forensics at all?

So which is it? Is he stupid or clever? can't have it both ways surely?

Do you mean this abductor? lol!


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 15:59



Old bulbs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest on 15.02.12 16:00



New bulbs

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by aiyoyo on 15.02.12 16:16

Oh, BTW, we have got a human-head matching the old bulb in the first pic, can some clever clog come up with a human-head/face matching the new bulb please? It will complete the picture.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum