The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 4 Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 4 Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 4 Regist10

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 4 Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett

Post by Mgunnill 28.02.10 14:22

ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:None of it, is good really in my world, iffy

onphone

And what world would that be... erm... Jo?

I know someone else who calls me 'iffy' on the MM forum.

Are you the same person?

popcornandcola

You know someone else?

am I the same person, no wrong sex my love!

Next
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 4 Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett

Post by ufercoffy 28.02.10 14:29

JoMc wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

onphone

Are you the same person?

popcornandcola

You know someone else?

Next

You're really not good at forum spying are you...erm... Jo?

Did I say what sex the other person was? big grin
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 28.02.10 15:45

ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

onphone

Are you the same person?

popcornandcola

You know someone else?

Next

I didn't say I was spying, erm....iffy?
The answer is still the same, wrong sex my love!

xx
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 28.02.10 16:15

JoMc wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

onphone

Are you the same person?

popcornandcola

You know someone else?

Next

xx

I'm loving this game M-Mi-....erm, Jo.

laughat

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 4 Postca10
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 28.02.10 17:18

ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:

onphone

Are you the same person?

popcornandcola

You know someone else?

Next

xx

I'm loving this game M-Mi-....erm, Jo.

laughat

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 4 Postca10

He he, good game, good game....
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 28.02.10 17:44

ufercoffy wrote:
hedge wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:
bellatrix wrote:None of it makes any sense to me lol

Was anything been heard further from Gunnill by Mr Bennett?
Mr Bennett sounded pretty angry at the time threatening actions, I just wonder what had actually been done?

Not yet I don't think, but Gunnill is still busy stalking TB on the MM forum and Amazon.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/tony-bennett-s-activities-f84/bennett-sells-police-files-available-to-all-for-free-t8033-90.htm#176751

He really should spend his time investigating the truth about Madeleine.

Why should he do that? he is only involved in this case loosely due to having been treated appallingly by the madeleine foundation. Or am I mistaken?

I think his gripe is with Steve Marsden. Not sure why he's stalking TB. Not sure why he would want to stop the MF from seeking the truth about Madeleine. As a photojournalist he should be investigating Madeleine's case not trying to bring down those who do speak up. imo.

I would imagine his gripe is with the madeleine foundation who treated him appallingly and at that time the madeleine foundation was tony, debbie and stevo wasn't it?
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 01.03.10 15:10

Why should he do that? he is only involved in this case loosely due to having been treated appallingly by the madeleine foundation. Or am I mistaken?

He took a trip to Morroco, in relation to McCann case, quite a while back.
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 01.03.10 15:19

Laffin Assasin wrote:

Okay, is this why he was targetted by the madeleine foundation then?
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 01.03.10 15:27

I'm lost never mind
bunnie1

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 01.03.10 15:51

Join the club bunnie1.

a joke's not funny if you have to explain it *flounces off*
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 01.03.10 16:06

Didn't Stevo write something about that Morocco trip? On that fake Gunnill website?

Or should I join the club of the Lost People?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 01.03.10 16:33

Can someone in pink trousers with a cigar actually flounce?
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 02.03.10 1:40

Laffin Assasin wrote:

Could you Link to This?
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.03.10 2:08

What ever happened to the promised ..... 'faked abduction' book?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 04.03.10 9:04

Wouldn't we all like to know that?
Perhaps JoMc can give updates on it???
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 04.03.10 9:09

Inyx wrote:Wouldn't we all like to know that?
Perhaps JoMc can give updates on it???

I understand Stephen B Marsden is a little busy at the moment, he is trying very hard to stay in the USA. We may never see his work of fiction!

Jo
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 04.03.10 9:11

Fiction?

Why have you claimed the Faked Abduction website as your own...erm Jo?

popcornandcola
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 04.03.10 18:08

[quote="ufercoffy"]Fiction?

Why have you claimed the Faked Abduction website as your own...erm Jo?

There must be a time slip here, I haven't a clue what you mean erm......Ms iffy iffy
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 04.03.10 18:44

'Ere what's your game...erm....Jo? You only have to click on your website icon to see its the Faked Abduction website. Are you trying to say you're Steve Marsden now?

laugh

You're really not very good at this....erm....Jo, my love.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 18:47

You clicked on the faked abduction website !!!!!!

Cross yourself, say a thousand hail Mary's and put in a bulk order for garlic.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 04.03.10 18:48

Yeah, I clicked but I didn't order.

Am I forgiven?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 04.03.10 18:49

I thought everyone knew not to click on any of stevo's sites.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 04.03.10 18:50

There is only one person who can forgive - look to the heavens.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 04.03.10 18:54

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No! It's agent 007.5 licenced to thrill big grin
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 04.03.10 19:02

So Stevo the Alien is here.
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top