The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Mm11

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Regist10

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett

Post by vaguely1 04.02.10 15:47

should have invested in a cross-shredder.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett

Post by Pascal 04.02.10 16:03

big grin
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 04.02.10 16:12

Ruby wrote:sorry but isn't tony's wife greta not maria (unless he has more than one!)

My point being, if in her shoes I would not be thankful to him for selling another book and the trouble and worry that it may bring home to my door. I would probably cut the plug off his computer, hide his phone and put all his shoes in the freezer.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.02.10 16:17

would you remove them from his person first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 04.02.10 16:19

laugh
Possibly I would freeze the shoes whilst he was still in them - would save me uttering the words, "You are grounded"....

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 04.02.10 16:34

vaguely1 wrote:would you remove them from his person first?

big grin
you're on form today Vaguely. big grin
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.02.10 16:39

Thank you, I'm available for weddings, christenings and bar mitzvahs.

(I bring my own refreshments, and never make mother in law jokes) The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Icon_clown

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 05.02.10 20:40

We think that This is not About Madeleine -- It's about Stevo and the Foundation, rightfully or wrongfully.

Madeleine Forgotten Again.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.02.10 18:46

Pascal wrote:I don't think Mr Gunnill is working alone on this. I'm not suggesting that he hasn't just cause to seek revenge. He knew exactly how to go about it and the timing couldn't be better, with the court case resuming next week.

I think what I am trying to say (badly) is that the whole anti/anti fenci argument has been packaged up to make anyone who questions the McCanns appear insane.

Mr Bennet appears to have many enemies on both sides of the camp.

It also looks to me he has help. Question is why is he targeting MF when it was Stevo who'd antagonised him unless he'd something against TB as well that we dont know about.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.02.10 19:12

aiyoyo wrote:
Pascal wrote:I don't think Mr Gunnill is working alone on this. I'm not suggesting that he hasn't just cause to seek revenge. He knew exactly how to go about it and the timing couldn't be better, with the court case resuming next week.

I think what I am trying to say (badly) is that the whole anti/anti fenci argument has been packaged up to make anyone who questions the McCanns appear insane.

Mr Bennet appears to have many enemies on both sides of the camp.

It also looks to me he has help. Question is why is he targeting MF when it was Stevo who'd antagonised him unless he'd something against TB as well that we dont know about.
It was Steve Marsden alone, and without any support or encourgement (or even knowledge) from me whatsoever, who created the alternative Mike Gunnill site, AND placed an article about Gunnill on the Madeleine Foundation website without my permission or even knowledge.

As soon as I became aware of the article on our website, I ordered Steve to take it down immediately, which he did. Gunnill knows this.

Debbie Butler made a comment on Steve's 'Mike Gunnill' site, basically, as I recall, saying it was a 'good laugh'.

Debbie asked me to make a formal complaint to the 'Sunday Express' about the 'Stalker' article on 16 August. I did so, and that complaint, or the gist of it, is elsewhere on this forum.

However, during October, when it was quite clear that Debbie was no longer working with The Madeleine Foundation but contrary to it, I told her it would no longer be appropriate to represent her - and she then continued with her complaint alone. Her complaint was not upheld in the end.

Later, on 26 October, Debbie Butler telephoned me at around 7.15pm to say that Kent Police had just visited her at home to discuss her alleged harassment of Mike Gunnill.

Strangely, it was on the very same evening that she first embarked on what is a continuing campaign of harassment against me and other members of The Madeleine Foundation.

Mike Gunnill may have an issue with me because I encouraged MF members and supporters to complain about the 'Express' article and in doing so I released Mike Gunnill's e-mail to them. I believe that a good many people did write and complain about the 'Express' article and in doing so also copied their complaints to Mike Gunnill.

What is of perhaps more interest in recent times is:

a) the number of aliases Gunnill uses, and

b) his apparent close relationship with Carter-Ruck.

As regards (a), his pseudonyms now include: Peter Tarwin, Jason Peters, Michael Sangerte, and of course 'petert' on 'JustAThoughtYou Know'. And here he rubs shoulders contentedly with the likes of 'murat_fan' alias 'truth' alias Ian West. What a collection of aliases - and I expect there are many more for both of them.

As regards (b), he was very soon off to Carter-Ruck as soon as he had got his booklet, by using deceptive means. Was he perhaps put up to it by Carter-Ruck, or others close to Team McCann? Or was he a sprited individual just devoting his spare time to preventing the outrageous libels of '60 Reasons' from reaching a wider audience?

Or perhaps it was just, simply, an act of intended revenge?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jan1506 06.02.10 19:24

One has to wonder, if he is so pally with the likes of CR/Mcs which came first, got p****d off with you Tony and went to CR/Mcs, or went to CR/Mcs first, in other words the whole thing a set up from start to finish, because from my reading of events it should have been Stevo who he was really p****d off with.
jan1506

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 06.02.10 19:38

Or perhaps it was just, simply, an act of intended revenge?

A return act of revenge for the act of revenge carried out against him. imho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.10 19:47

But why target Tony when it was Stevo?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41819

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 06.02.10 19:52

Would he know it was Stevo or that it was done without apparently Tony's consent?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 06.02.10 20:09

Perhaps because stevo is underground, so to speak, at the moment.

TBH I dont see how TB can justify is actions in selling the booklet no matter how Mr Gunnill obtained it.The point is he shouldnt have been selling it AT ALL.
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Empty Kent Police visit Debie Butler re Mike Gunnill

Post by Tony Bennett 06.02.10 20:10

Just for information, here is the last message put up by Steve Marsden on the MikeGunnill.Info site.

He refers to himself as the 'website creator' of The Madeleine Foundation website.

There are several people who might well wish to comment on what really happened when Kent Police visited Debie Butler's house at around 7pm on Tuesday 26 October 2009:

a) Debbie Butler
b) Mike Gunnill, and
c) Kent Police.

I'd probably go for Kent Police over either of them:

Kent Police investigate Mike Gunnill’s Complaints

November 1st, 2009 in General
Skip to comments (0) ↓

Last week, Kent police phone Debbie Butler to say they would like to call round and see her in connection with a complaint made by Mike Gunnill.

The creator of this website was talking to Ms. Butler on the phone when the policeman arrived at her home.

As soon as the policeman left, Ms. Butler called me back to describe what happened while the policeman questioned her about the various allegations made by Mr. Gunnill.

Apparently Mr. Gunnill alleges that he has received thousands of phone calls from Ms. Butler after the article branding her a stalker appeared in the Sunday Express. Of course, with nothing to hide, Ms. Butler offered to let the policeman see her phone, phone records and her computer because Mr. Gunnill’s allegations are totally absurd.

Ms. Butler showed the policeman the photos taken by Mr. Gunnill and she demonstrated how the photo that appeared in the Sunday Express bore no relationship to any of the photos taken by Mr. Gunnill.

The policeman asked about the website and Ms. Butler told the policeman that she couldn’t understand why Mr. Gunnill had taken down his own website. The policeman agreed and left Ms. Butler’s house content that there was no action required as a result of Mr. Gunnill’s complaint.

…Which is what we knew right at the beginning when Mike Gunnill fabricated his “woe is me” tale.

By the way, the 'Mike Gunnill Info' site is still being maintained by Steve Marsden over at:

http://mikegunnill.info/
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro 06.02.10 22:48

But didnt you report him to the Express and the PCC? did you not encourage others to complain as well?

If the above is correct (I'm not 100% sure) I would have thought that was more than enough for him to want to seek revenge....

It's his livelihood.
figaro

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 06.02.10 23:22

Didn't someone post Mike's email on the old 3A's as well?
Cath

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Empty A photographer's revenge

Post by Tony Bennett 06.02.10 23:27

figaro wrote:But didn;t you report him to the Express and the PCC? Did you not encourage others to complain as well? If the above is correct (I'm not 100% sure) I would have thought that was more than enough for him to want to seek revenge...
I'll start a new thread.

'Gunnill. A photographer's revenge'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 06.02.10 23:38

Such a pity 3A's cache is gone.

The 3 Arguidos • View topic - SKY HEADLINES (SUNDAY EXPRESS ...
19 Aug 2009 ... so you can copy all five e-mail addresses at one go if you want to: Journalist (Mike Gunnill), Editor, News Desk, Letters, Features: ...

bennett gunnill site:the3arguidos.net

But there's still the MF.

Tony, you've accused that man of sending a fake email, pretending it's Deborah's.

Can't post the link, it doesn't work. Just google
Bennett Gunnill site madeleinefoundation.org and it'll show.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 07.02.10 0:27

Why do you think he belongs to "team McCann"? Perhaps he is just very,very pissed off.
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Otium 07.02.10 10:24

Does anyone know for sure that the infomation that Mike Gunnill sent by 'courier' was actually sent to Carter Ruck?
Otium
Otium

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

The emails from Michael Sangerte (on behalf of Mike Gunnill, on behalf of the McCanns) to Tony Bennett - Page 2 Empty Some more questions about Mike Gunnill

Post by Tony Bennett 07.02.10 11:05

bellatrix wrote:Why do you think he belongs to "Team McCann"? Perhaps he is just very, very pissed off.
Mike Gunnill is a freelance journalist, not employed by 'The Express' except for occasioanl assignments.

He spoke with enthusiasm about the possibility that the act of selling him a booklet would lead to severe legal action against me.

His real 'beef' would appear to be with 'Stevo' given this e-mail he sent out on 6 September, from which I've extracted, unedited, these two key paragraphs:

Thank you for your email. My main point of sending you the email, it would have been easier not to, was to highlight what Stephen Smith is doing. He is an out of control figure doing whatever he likes in the name of one forum or another. I tried to email him several times and all he did was post my messages. This is far from over, I will not stand to suffer at the hands of an Internet bully, which he is.

If you have any say or contact with others I suggest you start to control Mr Smith as it will prove to be a cheaper form of action and cause less problems for any forums he is connected with. I do not agree with many things you say on your forums or groups, but you do have a right to put forward your point of views. I do not however agree in any shape or form of harassment which Stephen Smith is clearly guilty of. As he may be hard to bring to justice and seek compensation living in the USA, the forums or groups he works for are not.

UNQUOTE

Gunnill got Stevo's identity wrong.

He was told in no uncertain terms badck in September that Stevo's 'Gunnill Info' site was nothing whatsoever to do with The Madeleine Foundation and he knew when he wrote the above e-mail that I had ordered Stevo to remove the Gunnill article which he had put on our website without asking us.

So why is it, in the light of the above e-mail, that Gunnill is plotting to have me in court, over four months later, in January 2010?

Why is it that he is happy in the same home, JATYK, as the proven serial and malicious liar, murat_fan?

What is his connection with the McCanns and Carter-Ruck?

Why does he use at least three aliases - Peter Tarwin, Jason Peters, and Michael Sangerte?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 07.02.10 11:17

Why is it that he is happy in the same home, JATYK, as the proven serial and malicious liar, murat_fan?

What is his connection with the McCanns and Carter-Ruck?

Why does he use at least three aliases - Peter Tarwin, Jason Peters, and Michael Sangerte?

And most importantly:

Why in the name of all that's sane did you sell someone a leaflet?

Back to top Go down

Post by jan1506 07.02.10 18:09

Inyx wrote:Yes that site (MCF) is professional in censoring information.

Why do you think that, pray tell, or is that gossip :yahoo:
jan1506

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top