The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 10 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 10 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 10 Regist10

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 10 Empty Another strong lead

Post by Tony Bennett 26.03.10 15:36

Autumn wrote:Maybe its time he stopped snooping around forums trying to silence those who seek to find the truth about Madeleine's disappearance and turned his attentions to the lawless hills of PDL where, according to good old Dave, she is waiting to be found.
Yes, Dave Edgar was 'convinced' (his word) that Madeleine is alive in a prison lair in the lawless hills around Praia da Luz.

And Francisco Marco, boss of Metodo 3, told the world that his men were 'closing in on the abductors' and that Madeleine would be 'home by Christmas' (2007).

Lawyer Marcos Alexandre Aragao Correia, the man who persecuted Amaral in the Portuguese criminal courts, claimed in March 2008 that he was (and I quote) '99% certain' that Madeleine's body was at the foot of dozens of feet of water in the Arade Dam.

And returning to our 'Dave', he considered the Victoria Beckham-lookalike who asked a near-drunk Brit at 2am in downtown Barcelona for her 'new daughter' was a 'strong lead'.

Such is the power of Clarence Mitchell, whose job was and is 'to control what comes out in the media', that the media print this rubbish and millions of people swallow it - and swallow it whole.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 10 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by vaguely1 26.03.10 16:14

You ought to keep the Edgar bit on your clipboard Tony to cut and paste....I worry you'll get RSI keep typing it out.

:flower:

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 10 Empty Whoo is at the greater risk of RSI?

Post by Tony Bennett 26.03.10 16:24

vaguely1 wrote:You ought to keep the Edgar bit on your clipboard Tony to cut and paste...I worry you'll get RSI keep typing it out.
But repetition is one of the propagandist's weapons - she was abducted...we can't say anything about the investigation under Portuguese law...the dogs are incredibly unreliable...there is no evidence that we were in any way involved in Madeleine's disappearance...Portuguese investigation was a disgrace...we need money to keep looking for Madeleine.

But with a post count of 1,741 on here, vaguely1, compared with my 1,233, it appears you may face the greater risk of RSI. A whole 41% more, and that's not counting 446 posts by 'vaguely'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 10 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by vaguely1 26.03.10 17:05

I already have it Tony - you really should C&P more, I wouldn't wish it on anyone Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 26.03.10 17:12

Tony Bennett wrote:But with a post count of 1,741 on here, vaguely1, compared with my 1,233, it appears you may face the greater risk of RSI. A whole 41% more, and that's not counting 446 posts by 'vaguely'.

You crack me up TB. I think you've got a brilliant sense of humour!

lol!
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 26.03.10 17:50

hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 26.03.10 17:54

vaguely1 wrote:hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious.

There's nothing stopping you getting a sense of humour. Or a sense of right and wrong for that matter.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 26.03.10 18:00

oh I say thats a bit unfair. wow
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 26.03.10 18:06

Pascal wrote:oh I say thats a bit unfair. wow

Really? why's that?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 26.03.10 18:10

Well we could start on the subject of right from wrong....please?

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 26.03.10 18:15

Does everybody agree that this is going off topic?
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 26.03.10 18:21

Absolutely. Although it makes a change from trading username insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 26.03.10 18:34

What username insults?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 26.03.10 18:41

That'd be the ones between you and Mike, specifically the one where I PM'd yourself, and admin the other day because Mike was outing you under another user name.

You know, my sense of right from wrong probably kicked in that day.

OT, as Gran said. Shall we leave it now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.03.10 18:47

As there has been a degree of rapprochement on this thread between myself and Mike Gunnill, and as he has stated on the written record here that his original purpose in joining this and other forums and posting in a variety of identities has now been fully served - and last but not least bearing in mind that this thread has helped to reveal Mike's multiple identities, perhaps the door of this thread could be quietly closed now ('locked' is too dramatic), concluding with the words, 'And they all lived happily ever after'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 26.03.10 18:56

locked and bulldozed.

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 26.03.10 19:02

I think it is a good idea to lock his thread. It seems to have run its course.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top