The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 6 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 6 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 6 Regist10

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 6 Empty Reporting

Post by Tony Bennett 19.03.10 18:27

Laffin Assasin wrote:Tony, IIRC, I emailed you the messages I received, they were almost word for word the same as those you received. The messages I recieved came from Andy Griffins "Chaos Engine" account on the old 3A's.
Did you report that to the police (as I did with the death threat I received)?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 6 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Laffin Assasin 19.03.10 18:30

You claimed to have passed it onto Essex Police, who were dealing with your threats
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 6 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Pascal 19.03.10 19:25

Laffin. Isn't it enough that he is cahoots with Majic.

You are aren't you Tony?

Majic and Muratfan are very chummy - yet Muratfan has called you fit to burn on his vile blog.

So even though Majic has inferred that he is being paid - you are still ok with that?

What a nonesense.
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 19.03.10 19:29

vaguely1 wrote:I'm at a loss as to why anyone would listen to word that comes out of Majics mouth.

the man/woman is a nutter.

Majic uses people to for his own agenda. Some are more willing than others though - thats the problem
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 19.03.10 19:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
Pascal wrote:Uffer for the sake of my sanity; are you suggesting that Amber and DB are in cohorts with Majic? Who the F is Jo please? One of us is barking at the wrong dog and I think for all our sakes we should know. Ta.
If I may but in, 'Uffer' was referring to Mike Gunnill, not Majic, in his last post, as I'm sure s/he will clarify. For information, it is generally understood that 'Jo' is one of Mike Gunnill's many aliases.

Here, for information, is a list of some of them:

1. Mike Gunnill - real name. or is it??

2. mgunnill - current username on here - if it is him?

3. Peter Tarwin - when writing to The Madeleine Foundation with disinformation

4. Jason Peters - ditto

5. Michael Sangerte - when trying to buy a book from me under orders from Carter-Ruck

6. petert - when posting with his mates 'muratfan', 'Majic' and others on bonnybraes and MsMarbles' forum, JATYK

7. JoMc or 'Jo' for short on here.

'Uffer' was referring to strange alliances between Menez, Butler and Gunnill.

It must be clearly remembered at all times here that Butler's separation from The Madeleine Foundation came only after she admitted to one long late-night conversation with Clarence Mitchell - and from reading between the lines, quite a few others. As I've posted elsewhere, she has openly admitted to long talks with Adrian Upshon ('Deuce') and 'sabot' among other pros.

It is also relevant that during September two other things happened; Brenda Ryan became an active contributor and close to Menez, and Brenda Ryan, who lives very close to Butler, began having many conversations with each other. I advised Butler against this at the time. [By the way, one of Butler's admitted talents is one of mimicry, she would give Rory Bremner a run for his money. After having spoken a time or two to Ryan in the earlier days, she did an absoluletely brilliant imitation of her speaking in Estuary English after a glass or two of Bacardi and coke. I'm deprived of that now].

'Uffer' is right, Gunnill is embraced on Menez' forum as a welcome contributor.

To look at Menez' and Butler's current agendas, you only have to look at all the times the MM Forum is referred to on the net as 'The Tony Bennett hate forum'. And the post count gives the game away: 3,500-plus posts on the anti-Tony Bennett threads, under 2,500 on their 'Main Maddie' thread.

The words 'lsot the plot' spring to mind.

But for the past two-and-a-half years, I don't think I've lost the plot.

Is that right?

What is Ambersuz's agenda then Tony? I don't give a flying one about Debbie Butler, because as far as I'm concerned she is as culpable as you are for the MF and your leaflets and booklets. You are a dangerous man imo. It's all about bloody ego for the both of you.

The discussion about Madeleine McCann should have remained just that. You, Butler, Muratfan and the Majic roundabout have turned the case into a frickin freak show.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.10 19:47

Just to remind members, that we are here to debate, and discuss, and not to attack other members. Thank you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 19.03.10 19:48

Who is attacking Candyfloss? I'm asking questions some are too scared to ask is all.

Staight as a dye, I am
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.10 20:02

Pascal wrote:Who is attacking Candyfloss? I'm asking questions some are too scared to ask is all.

Staight as a dye, I am

I have said all I am going to say, and keeping an eye on this thread. Please ask questions by all means, but keep things civil. Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 19.03.10 20:04

Yes I bet you are.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 19.03.10 20:07

If Tony does have dealings with Majic then I certainly think it is in all our interests to know the truth.
twinkle
twinkle

Activity : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 19.03.10 20:30

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:12 AM
To: admin@truthformadeleine.com
Subject: The U.S. Edition of '60 Reasons' (was: 60-reasons)

Steve,

I've given lengthy consideration to this and this would be my working
proposal regarding the content of '60 Reasons', over which I hold copyright
as you know.

I've taken on board all points you've raised including all that you say
about getting it ready for the U.S. market, indexing, updating etc.

1. The copyright will be formally i.e. in writing released to you, or shall
we say waived, subject to the folllowing:

2. If the content is substantially the same as '60 Reasons', the title be
retained but with a sub-heading to make it clear that this is an American
edition or version and with a new author i.e. not m name to appear as the
author.

Here is a suggestion: 'The U.S. edition, by Brian Johnson'.

3. There is prominently ...

Posted at trajic majic's craptor base. by a "Deborah"
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 19.03.10 20:36

twinkle wrote:If Tony does have dealings with Majic then I certainly think it is in all our interests to know the truth.

Perhaps wrongly, but since he sent out his foundation meeting details to Majic before he gave them to Jill to post up here, I had always presumed were in bed together.

Sorry, can't find the thread to post up a link, but I'm sure I won't be the only one to remember it.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 19.03.10 20:39

Oh this just gets better.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 19.03.10 20:41

probably nothing in it, but it did seem odd at the time, to send stuff to Majic, of all people.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 19.03.10 20:49

Yes very odd, is the thread on here V?
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 19.03.10 20:55

can't find it - the search system is a little temperamental

Someone on here will remember it though???

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 19.03.10 20:58

Twinkle, I think it was pre-February and for some reason post pre-February don't come up on a search.

ETA, obviously Tony will remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 19.03.10 21:32

Am I the only one who finds it rather odd that there is no history of posts by Tony prior to Feb 14th, yet mine go back to my joining date?
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.10 21:41

twinkle wrote:Am I the only one who finds it rather odd that there is no history of posts by Tony prior to Feb 14th, yet mine go back to my joining date?

twinkle, no conspiracy I'm afraid. Just shows up to 20 pages. Mine does not go beyond March. I have checked another and that is the same. If you have made a lot of posts, it is showing only last 20 pages of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 19.03.10 21:41

Oh okay.
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 19.03.10 21:50

lol Twinkle, you're not posting enough!! :iconbiggrin:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 19.03.10 22:28

Its all totally pathetic and childish but seems to be what happens,it happened in the Jonbenet Ramsey case where you had the RDI's (Ramsey's Did It) and the IDI's (Intruder Did It) and forums created accordingly.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 19.03.10 22:30

vaguely1 wrote:Twinkle, I think it was pre-February and for some reason post pre-February don't come up on a search.

as if my majic magic :iconbiggrin:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/madeleine-foundation-issues-f1/how-majic-obtained-a-brief-report-on-the-madeleine-fondation-conference-t645.htm#21179

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 19.03.10 22:40

vaguely1 wrote:lol Twinkle, you're not posting enough!! :iconbiggrin:

Yep, off to max out on the games forum. big grin
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 19.03.10 22:42

vaguely1 wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:Twinkle, I think it was pre-February and for some reason post pre-February don't come up on a search.

as if my majic magic :iconbiggrin:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/madeleine-foundation-issues-f1/how-majic-obtained-a-brief-report-on-the-madeleine-fondation-conference-t645.htm#21179

I saw what you did there, loving your work. laughat
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top