The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Regist10

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Jill Havern 21.03.10 17:58

Please do not derail this thread.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41875

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Judge Mental 21.03.10 17:59

'Pretend to be someone else, get that hated book off Bennett and prove he's selling it, and you will be well rewarded, my son'

If it is found that Government or law agencies are somehow complicit in Gunnill making an attempt to purchase a copy of '60 Reasons', from Tony Bennett, there would not be a case to answer. The law forbids conviction in such cases where one is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit.

I would tread carefully if I was Gunnill. Especially since it appears he is prepared to go hunting with the hounds whilst running with the foxy set of the forums.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.03.10 18:45

My guess is Gunnill was acting alone, lets face it he is not smart enough to be part of team mccann!

I suggest that it was nothing more than a delusional childish act, he believed that he could entrapped, stitch up - or which ever way one wants to put it - TB, it backfired. If by chance Gunnill is in collusion with anyone, it will DB; they operate at the same level. Gunnill is nothing, a no-body, a non-entity.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 21.03.10 19:10

kangdang wrote ............... 'My guess is Gunnill was acting alone, lets face it he is not smart enough to be part of team mccann!'

If we look at the calibre of the individual people and organisations employed by Team McCann, I have to say that I consider Gunnill to be of the same ilk, but without the devious and skilful manipulative techniques of Mitchell.

He appears to be wasting time defending himself all over the place when he could be making himself useful and at least reading the police files or the banned books and choosing something to write something sensible about.

Hitting out at the posters of forums and then trying to ingratiate himself with them will not find the evidence he needs to prove there was an abduction.

The man is a waste of band-width unless he reads the files and books and forms some ideas of his own.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.03.10 19:24

Judge wrote ...... I have to say that I consider Gunnill to be of the same ilk, but without the devious and skilful manipulative techniques of Mitchell. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

which is precisely why i don't believe him to be on TM, although i daresay he aspires to be...he just doesn't cut the mustard.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 21.03.10 19:42

kangdang wrote:Judge wrote ...... I have to say that I consider Gunnill to be of the same ilk, but without the devious and skilful manipulative techniques of Mitchell. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

which is precisely why i don't believe him to be on TM, although i daresay he aspires to be...he just doesn't cut the mustard.

Do you not think that any of this is related to the stalking and fake website carried out against him by Stevo, in the name of the foundation, and the letters to the PCT about the photograph of Debbie?

All that came first.

I doubt very much if any of us would have heard of Mr Gunnill if it wasn't for the bizarre reaction of Tony and Stevo to the newspaper article which accompanied his photograph of butler.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 21.03.10 19:43

maybe someone would like to knock up a time line.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.03.10 19:45

vaguely1 wrote:
kangdang wrote:Judge wrote ...... I have to say that I consider Gunnill to be of the same ilk, but without the devious and skilful manipulative techniques of Mitchell. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you not think that any of this is related to the stalking and fake website carried out against him by Stevo, in the name of the foundation, and the letters to the PCT about the photograph of Debbie?

All that came first.

I doubt very much if any of us would have heard of Mr Gunnill if it wasn't for the bizarre reaction of Tony and Stevo to the newspaper article which accompanied his photograph of butler.

That, imo, is exactly what it is all about.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 21.03.10 22:24

For many years, people have chosen to work within an industry that pemits scurrilous behaviour by its editors, journalists and photographers. The industry does not grant an instant right to reply to the people they upset and ruin.

Now that the public is able to use the power of the internet, there is a way of redressing any issues at hand. Journalists and photographers of the dead tree press have lost their power over the people forever.

No matter how many Carter Ruck or Levy McCrae type lawyers are employed, there will always be those people who cannot be threatened or who do not have assets, such as their own home to have taken away from them. So from now on there will always be people to fight back and continue to disseminate information as they see fit. Maybe the newspapers and other ares of media should start taking note now.

How many Nelson Mandelas will be allowed to fester in jails for simply speaking out?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.03.10 23:14

i will add one of my favourite quotes to the judge's comments

The network will draw us together, if that’s what we choose, or let us scatter ourselves into a million mediated communities. Above all, and in countless new ways, the information highway will give us choices that can put us in touch with entertainment, information, and each other.

Bill Gates (1995) The Road Ahead
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.03.10 23:17

oh sod it and one more

The trouble with the contemporary condition of our modern civilization is that it stopped questioning itself. Not asking certain questions is pregnant with more dangers than failing to answer the questions already on the official agenda; while asking the wrong kind of questions all too often helps to avert eyes from the truly important ones.

The price of silence is paid in the hard currency of human suffering.

Cornelius Castoriadis

(1922-1997)
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.03.10 23:22

kangdang wrote:oh sod it and one more

The trouble with the contemporary condition of our modern civilization is that it stopped questioning itself. Not asking certain questions is pregnant with more dangers than failing to answer the questions already on the official agenda; while asking the wrong kind of questions all too often helps to avert eyes from the truly important ones.

The price of silence is paid in the hard currency of human suffering.

Cornelius Castoriadis

(1922-1997)
Yes, a very good quote.

Partly as a result, I think, of the mass media, especially TV and films, we are (IMO) collectively losing our ability to distinguish truth from lies, fact from fiction.

That is I submit one of the main lessons we may one day come to draw from the case of Madeleine McCann.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 22.03.10 13:19

As I understand this, and I hope Mr Bennett will correct me if I am wrong, but the attacks against Mike and his website were devised and carried out by Steve Marsden. This was in the same time frame as when Steve then used the Foundation site to accuse them of serious fraud ?
Raptor

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Empty Butler, Gunnill and Marsden

Post by Tony Bennett 22.03.10 13:48

Raptor wrote:As I understand this, and I hope Mr Bennett will correct me if I am wrong, but the attacks against Mike and his website were devised and carried out by Steve Marsden. This was in the same time frame as when Steve then used the Foundation site to accuse them of serious fraud ?

During August and September, the following happened:

* Gunnill takes photo of Butler
* Sunday Express run lead story: 'The McCanns' stalker'
* Butler complains re Gunnill being under instructions by the Editor to portray her as a 'hard cow'
* We complain to the Editor and urge MF members and supporters to e-mail the Express and Gunnill with complaints
* Complaint to Press Complaints Commission by Butler
* Marsden sets up spoof/dummy website without my approval or knowledge
* Marsden puts anti-Gunnill article on website without my approval or knowledge
* I order Marsden to take down the article on our site - and he does
* I ask Marsden to take down the Gunnill spoof website but he declines saying 'I can do what I like'
* 26 Oct - Butler visited at home and warned by two Kent Police Officers as to her future conduct

THEN

In November, on 5 November, Butler and Marsden conspire to place a headline on the MF website: 'Serious Fraud in the Madeleine Foundation'
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 22.03.10 13:54

Thanks for the clarification Mr Bennett. I have noticed this reference before to Ms Butler describing as such, where did this reference first appear and who referred to Ms Butler as being this ?
Raptor

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Empty Butler speaks to Gunnill

Post by Tony Bennett 22.03.10 14:05

Raptor wrote:Thanks for the clarification Mr Bennett. I have noticed this reference before to Ms Butler describing as such, where did this reference first appear and who referred to Ms Butler as being this ?
After the article was published, I was told that Butler contacted Gunnill to protest that the Express had chosen the worst possible photograph of her. Butler claims that Gunnill said something like: "Don't blame me, my Editor told me he wanted a photo portraying her as 'a hard cow'."
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 22.03.10 14:09

Ok, I understand where it came from. Can I ask whether you are sceptical about this quote ?
Raptor

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Empty Editor's choice

Post by Tony Bennett 22.03.10 14:15

Raptor wrote:Ok, I understand where it came from. Can I ask whether you are sceptical about this quote?
On this occasion, I decline to reply. I appreciate your site's motto is 'Because the truth still matters' (which I would probably alter myself to: 'Because the truth has mattered, matters, and always will matter') - but this time it hardly matters much whether I believe it to be true or not.

I think it is extremely likely though that The Sunday Express Editor chose the worst possible picture he could find of Butler.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 22.03.10 14:18

Understood, just wanting to get to the bottom of it.
Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 22.03.10 14:37

Why do you?
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 22.03.10 14:39

Because the truth still matters Pascal.
Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 22.03.10 15:18

Raptor wrote:Because the truth still matters Pascal.

and because truth does matter:
After the article was published, I was told that Butler contacted Gunnill to protest that the Express had chosen the worst possible photograph of her. Butler claims that Gunnill said something like: "Don't blame me, my Editor told me he wanted a photo portraying her as 'a hard cow'."

I did not say the quoted item above, which I have mentioned before. It keeps been quoted and changed slightly each time. In my 40 years of working in newspapers no one, least of all an editor has used such a phrase. I was never contacted by anyone, complaining about the picture until Mr Bennett asked members to complain to me directly based on his version of events. Also there was never a complaint against me lodged with the PCC about this story. I do wish especially Mr Bennett would remember this, because truth does matter and not just his version of the truth.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 22.03.10 15:57

You fancy yourself as a bit of a svengali type don't you.

You certainly know how to manipulate a weakness.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 22.03.10 16:00

Mgunnill wrote:

and because truth does matter:

I did not say the quoted item above, which I have mentioned before. It keeps been quoted and changed slightly each time. In my 40 years of working in newspapers no one, least of all an editor has used such a phrase. I was never contacted by anyone, complaining about the picture until Mr Bennett asked members to complain to me directly based on his version of events. Also there was never a complaint against me lodged with the PCC about this story. I do wish especially Mr Bennett would remember this, because truth does matter and not just his version of the truth.

Are you retiring soon?
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 22.03.10 18:00

Mgunnill wrote:I do wish especially Mr Bennett would remember this, because truth does matter and not just his version of the truth.

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 742129

You're soooo funny...erm, Jo.

Were you telling the truth when you entrapped TB to sell you a copy of a MF members book because you said it would be an important document in history? You didn't lie at all with the aliases you used to obtain such book did you? A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes

Did you also lie to Carter Ruck when you told them how you got it? Or were you just following their instructions and they asked you to lie to get it?

Had any luck finding Madeleine today, or have you been too busy posting in forums?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top