The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Mm11

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Mm11

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Regist10

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Empty Re: Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:10

i believe mr bennett ,i do not believe ms butler, so please do not ask me answer your silly questions ,best go on the mm and ask your questions over there where you will feel at home
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Empty Re: Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:12

chris wrote:i believe mr bennett ,i do not believe ms butler, so please do not ask me answer your silly questions ,best go on the mm and ask your questions over there where you will feel at home

affraid who you talking to chris?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:14

yea sym i feel the same as you in that and, bren have been egging her on with all this ,if only ms butler could see what we see
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:14

sym wrote:
chris wrote:i believe mr bennett ,i do not believe ms butler, so please do not ask me answer your silly questions ,best go on the mm and ask your questions over there where you will feel at home

affraid who you talking to chris?

that scrafen :D
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Empty The puppet masters

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:16

Indeed Chris, they are in full control, Ambersuz and Bren and worst of all when it is done,and when Debbie is surveying the sheer destruction she has caused they will very likely drop her like a hot potato. :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:17

if you find my post have words missing or spelling mistakes its because i am using a laptop and it has a mind of its own :D the cursor shoots all over the place
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:18

oh yes sym have no doubt about them giving her a wide birth
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 25.11.09 21:19

sym wrote:I think Debbie is menapausal perhaps and lonely, I think she genuinely would risk all for the cause of Justice for Madeleine, when she talked of her and the things she was willing to do, I liked her, she is also good fun when she isnt on a batty one. She seems genuine on that front.
She is highly strung so she is prone to mood changes but that was ok too cos I am quite tempermental myself, she has a great sense of humour, I laughed a lot with her.
I think she did feel used and dropped and I can kind of see why, but saying that I think she over valued in her mind the friendship between her and Tony, for him it was a foundation based friendship for her it was sincere friendship so she felt kicked when he dropped the thing with CR and when he then dropped her.
I think debbie is a sheeple, I think ambersuz knows this and advises Debbie badly for her own ends.

You know sym, that is a great post. We've all been Debbie-bashing for a few days, myself included, when none of us really know her. You, on the other hand do, and I agree, from the outside it looks like she's being terribly manipulated and has become totally obsessed with the downfall of TB. Your post makes me feel quite humble

:oops:
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:21

Its sad though because I actually liked her, i nowm realise ambersuz probably told her to get me in to MM cos I had previosuly applied and not gotten in, an when I did get there ambersuz said in a pm I have been waiting cfor you..and then a few days later she started to manipulate me in to siding with Debbie over Bennet. I got out of there quicker than sh*t off a stick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Empty pussycat

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:30

I have only been going mad with Debbie for manipulating the facts, giving my paypal and emails out, I had no axe with her and looked forward to going on some missions with her, I then found out she was slagging me off in the SSS of MM, my paypal sign in AND password was public and then she made out I was the liar, I do think she is not conducting herself well, and do criticise her for the way she is playing it.
At the start I was quite nasty about her whilst defending myself, I also now have my old stalker back due to my emails being bandied around the pro's forum, and I was miffed she would hang me to hang Bennet, now as time is mellowing me, I feel sorry for her, I have had my say and if she were to post here normally I wouldnt attack her.
There but for the gace of God go I, some of us are luck enouhg to have husbands and partners, I suspect Tony was only foundation between that and his family, for her it was a life and now she is probably feeling lost...well she will do when that deranged loony NPD on MM drops her for being a liability..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 25.11.09 21:33

sym wrote:I think Debbie is menapausal perhaps and lonely, I think she genuinely would risk all for the cause of Justice for Madeleine, when she talked of her and the things she was willing to do, I liked her, she is also good fun when she isnt on a batty one. She seems genuine on that front.
She is highly strung so she is prone to mood changes but that was ok too cos I am quite tempermental myself, she has a great sense of humour, I laughed a lot with her.
I think she did feel used and dropped and I can kind of see why, but saying that I think she over valued in her mind the friendship between her and Tony, for him it was a foundation based friendship for her it was sincere friendship so she felt kicked when he dropped the thing with CR and when he then dropped her.
I think debbie is a sheeple, I think ambersuz knows this and advises Debbie badly for her own ends.

Yeah,thats how it seems, quite sad really. I think your spot on about Ambersuz's personality disorder that would explain her need to start threads inviting members to leave begging messages for her and telling her how wonderful she and her forum are. Some of the comments on that thread are toe-curling and, have to say, I have read some of them with my hand half-covering my eyes.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:34

i have come to the conclution that viv on the mm is another trouble maker and egging ms butler on just like jackboots is doing,they must all be really sick people
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:37

Saphire wrote:

Yeah,thats how it seems, quite sad really. I think your spot on about Ambersuz's personality disorder that would explain her need to start threads inviting members to leave begging messages for her and telling her how wonderful she and her forum are. Some of the comments on that thread are toe-curling and, have to say, I have read some of them with my hand half-covering my eyes.
yeah Know about the toe curling and watching through hand covered eyes, I watched Jedward on X factor i the same way!!
Agree with Chris re Viv, the manipulators in this case are worse than the deed doer.
Oh and the Big I makes me wanna die when I read his posts..and a man!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:39

Saphire wrote:

yes sym i can understand what you are saying ,but in gods name why is she raking up all this old stuff about mr bennett
surely she would have done better to keep her mouth shut after the fraud allegations and let the police sort it out
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:46

I agree chris..Totally. I wish she wiould break off from the MM forum, consider and then take back the things that were irrelevant and out of order and leave the fraud to the police...oh and stop hawking for complaints via twitter, she looks scorned and bitter and it detracts form any case she may have.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Empty Why ask a hypothetical question if it has nothing to to with the facts?

Post by Jolie 25.11.09 22:53

scrafen wrote:pussycat, if you were a member of a foundation, similar to the MF (booklets etc), you paying fees and donations (lets say you donated 450 GBP), and it came the following to light:

the secretary claims expenses within 60 days of 900 GBP,
and can only produce official (shop) receipts for 450 GBP,
the others he doesnt have.
=> would it be ok for you, that 450 pounds went to the secretaries private account, and just his word as proof that he indeed had these expenses ?

I believe Tony Bennett has written repeatedly that he has receipts to account for all expenditures from the Foundation's funds and that he has provided this information to the police. What is the reason for you to ask this hypothetical question, other than to try to plant a specific idea of wrongdoing on Bennett's part in people's minds?
Jolie
Jolie

Activity : 146

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Empty A follow-up to Scrafen

Post by Jolie 25.11.09 22:57

An excerpt from the D.C. Chissell's (Harlow CID/police) communication to Tony Bennett received November 24, 2009

"You have already provided me with the documents I have requested, for which I am grateful for your co-operation. I would therefore be further grateful if you would sign the attached form to enable me to request the cheques from the bank as quickly as possible."

An excerpt from Tony Bennett's right of reply statement dated November 7, 2009, to the Sun Article regarding the fraud allegations:

"Second, I have seen references made to a ‘mysterious amount’ paid out of The Foundation’s accounts. This was a sum of £800.00 expenses paid to me on 30 September on a cheque signed by Debbie Butler and which she knows about. The £800, which is fully backed by receipts, consists of a back claim for postage and stationery etc. and also a payment of £245.00 I made to Vera Steinke to finance a print run of 250 copies of the German translation of ’60 Reasons’ (income from those sales is pending). The large claim for postage etc. arose for two reasons."
Jolie
Jolie

Activity : 146

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Empty Oh Dear, Debbie's Flounced....

Post by Pussycat 25.11.09 23:05

...in response to some awkward questions and bringing TB's savings into question;

"I am leaving here now as it is ridiculous that people cannot see black and white - I will come back when the investigation is over"

santa Merry Christmas
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper29142 25.11.09 23:24

merry xmas pussycat
pepper29142
pepper29142

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.11.09 6:51

LOL at the storming off in a huff...but maybe she now see's that ambersuz has hr own agenda and has made it worse..lets hope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 26.11.09 10:03

Pussycat wrote:...in response to some awkward questions and bringing TB's savings into question;

"I am leaving here now as it is ridiculous that people cannot see black and white - I will come back when the investigation is over"

santa Merry Christmas

if ms butler has left the mm ,im hopefull ms butler has taken our advise after all and getting away for jackboots amber and devious bren

:D
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 26.11.09 11:20

sym wrote:LOL at the storming off in a huff...but maybe she now see's that ambersuz has hr own agenda and has made it worse..lets hope.

Dont believe for 1 sec that shes gone, no such luck :evil: how many times, when someone asks her a straightforward question, does she flounce off, only for the 'big guns' Bren and Viv to wade in with their blinkered opinions and attack the horrible members who are being so cruel to poor misunderstood Debbie? David and Eddie seem to have the sense to stay out of it.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 3 Empty Yep

Post by Guest 26.11.09 11:22

Your probably right there saphire. Mind you the JATYK bunch are shredding them I know Debbie reads there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 26.11.09 13:11

Saphire wrote: Dont believe for 1 sec that shes gone, no such luck :evil: how many times, when someone asks her a straightforward question, does she flounce off, only for the 'big guns' Bren and Viv to wade in with their blinkered opinions and attack the horrible members who are being so cruel to poor misunderstood Debbie? David and Eddie seem to have the sense to stay out of it.

Me neither. Ms Butler has been flouncing off and coming back ever since she started this circus.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 27.11.09 16:33

justagrannynow 1 wrote:
Saphire wrote: Dont believe for 1 sec that shes gone, no such luck :evil: how many times, when someone asks her a straightforward question, does she flounce off, only for the 'big guns' Bren and Viv to wade in with their blinkered opinions and attack the horrible members who are being so cruel to poor misunderstood Debbie? David and Eddie seem to have the sense to stay out of it.

Me neither. Ms Butler has been flouncing off and coming back ever since she started this circus.

Oh what a surprise, Debbie has returned from her flounce - can we dare hope that the 'investigation' had been concluded (she did say that she would not be back until then)? :sleep:
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top