The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 5 Mm11

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 5 Mm11

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 5 Regist10

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 5 Empty Re: Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Guest 28.11.09 16:59

He isnt obliged to answer though is he to you or anyone here...only the foundation members and donators and maybe to God. Whatever he says you are gonna bait him, its like a psychological version of badger baiting with people..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 5 Empty Re: Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Guest 28.11.09 17:10

Just mention toilets. roll tongue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 17:12

murat_fan wrote:Just mention toilets. roll tongue

eh???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 28.11.09 17:22

candyfloss wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Just mention toilets. roll tongue

eh???

I think we're headed down the George Micheal route candyfloss

Shocked Sad
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 17:30

muratfan is as low down as she claims others to be....a proper horrible bitch...I am all for saying what you think and not guilding it but not when thye then try and be all moral about others...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 17:43

sym wrote:muratfan is as low down as she claims others to be....a proper horrible bitch...I am all for saying what you think and not guilding it but not when thye then try and be all moral about others...

Hey i deal in facts. Bennett has never said it is not true. You yesterday said if it has not been said it is wrong it must be right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.09 18:00

murat_fan wrote:
sym wrote:muratfan is as low down as she claims others to be....a proper horrible bitch...I am all for saying what you think and not guilding it but not when thye then try and be all moral about others...

Hey i deal in facts. Bennett has never said it is not true. You yesterday said if it has not been said it is wrong it must be right.

lol! lol! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 29.11.09 17:23

deborah Today at 5:54 pm

I too like Bennet will be having a meeting , all will be welcome at my house , food and drink and accommodation provided if necessary to those wishing to hear and see the truth , people will be more than welcome to have access to my computer with undoctored emails etc available to read and then you can make your own minds up

roll roll roll
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 29.11.09 17:38

Here we go again, Debbies inviting us all round to her place for nibbles and 'the truth'. Think I'l give it a miss, the fat swinger might turn up affraid
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 17:41

If Fatso turns up he will eat all the food, then offer his Fat but Friendly self to the ladies
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 17:51

Is this the biggest creep on the MM forum or is he hoping to get cosy with Debs when he goes down for the meeting

the one and only big_l Today at 17:48

deborah wrote:
the one and only big_l wrote:
personally i hope debbie doesn,t leave because WHY SHOULD SHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep yer chin up debbie
Hi Big L , of course I do not want to leave as this is the most decent honest caring forum I have seen , Amber and her people do the most amazing work for missing children so I dont want to bring these arguments here that will detract from their god work . Amber is bigger than this and she will carry on for thoise children regardless as she is a good honest decent person , which as I have discovered is a rare person to find these days i agree debbie hun and there are a good few decent people following this case who i have a lot of time for .thats the over the top pro,s problem they just can,t take out the decent people
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 17:55

Bren Today at 17:49

We had a member called zeph on 3a's, one morning I got up and Pat was in a filthy mood because zeph she said was posting libellous content during the night and she wanted to go to bed. Eventually she said she banned her. Well the next day or night (not quite sure) zeph posted again on 3a's and Pat went into one of her strops demanding to know why zeph was posting after she banned her. I checked the logs and the ban list and it turned out Pat made the mistake of only banning zeph for 24hrs instead of permanently. I then said Pat you made the mistake you can't change the ban and refused to have zeph rebanned.

Pat used to have a hit list with members on the 3a's, sentinel was one, zeph, Gestalt, Remaker and many more, and she would carry on and provoke them until she got her own way and they were banned. Now the ex-mods will deny this but they can lie all they like to others but they know it is the truth. If Pat had it in for a poster she would sit like a hawk waiting for them to post and pounce on them. The reason Pat stayed was because deep down something told me if she was removed from her position she would be a bitch, and I have been proven right.

All Pat ever went on about during her strops was principles and morals and my god what a two-faced hypocritcal liar she has turned out to be for stating she had principles and then proving to me and the cyberworld that her principles mean nothing to her all that satisifies her is to try and destroy and hurt people. All those that are back slapping her now she never really had a good word for. This is from a person that used to say "I love to be hated". She is one sick moron.

And as for Murat Fan saying I threw a wobbly over the bin incident, well if Pat had been honest with you, she would have told you the dog went ballistic one night and came racing down the stairs and threw himself at my french doors, someone was in my garden, by the time we got there they had gone, but they tried the french doors and I have never seen my dog go so mental that he wanted to go through glass to get to someone. At the time there was google photos of my house being posted around and I did not know if it was connected to that or just some local trying his luck. Pat and mods knew about this because I told them the next morning and told them we had hell of a job calming the dog down afterwards.

And as for Debbie leaving this forum, that is just ridiculous, she has no reason to leave, she was in a catch 22 situation, either she kept quiet and left the Foundation or she spoke the truth. Whichever way she went about this, she was going to be attacked, if she had said nothing and things were found to be wrong later on they would have said "why didn't you warn us Debbie". She was in a no-win situation and she took the courage of her convictions and told people what was going on. That imo takes a lot of courage to do but Debbie don't leave because people will twist and manipulate what you say to suit their agenda. But one thing that always sticks in my mind when thinking about this is how that man used Debbie's son to try and smear her and used her son to spread malicious rumours. That man should be thoroughly ashamed of himself for doing that to a child, but I doubt if he is, he has no shame in anything he does IMO and has no shame in hurting anyone in the process. Politics did suit him, they are full of cut-throat, backstabbing asswipes, you only have to read what smear campaigns happen when an election is on to know how low some of them go to get re-elected. Disgraceful people.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 29.11.09 17:58

heresthetruth;

I keep popping over to the MM and reading the 'Amber' thread, you couldn't make it up could you? All the ego-massaging and back-slapping about how wonderful the forum and certain posters are, makes me want to vomit....
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 18:00

Its disgusting Pussycat, and dont forget Big l was one of the worse offenders for disgusting posts on 3A, lets say he had a warped sense of humour, no
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 29.11.09 18:09

heresthetruth wrote:Its disgusting Pussycat, and dont forget Big l was one of the worse offenders for disgusting posts on 3A, lets say he had a warped sense of humour, no

:lol:
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 29.11.09 18:11

deborah Today at 18:04

Jill Havern Liar blog is changing my message to Big L . The message her is the one I sent

===================

eh?

I too found Big I cringeworthy and about as funny as an episode of My Family
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 18:14

the one and only big_l Today at 18:10

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the biggest creep nah just an honest guy who doen,t give a monkeys toss about a care in the community site

But your reading it you imbecile, have you thought about further education?
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 18:17

Bren Today at 18:14

Debbie, ignore them, they sit there and their gripe mainly is "they never cared about Madeleine all these people think about is their egos" referring to us and in the next breath they go and open up another bitch-feast of a forum, just like twats. So tell me who did care about Madeleine and who did not. They are just doing exactly what they are accusing others of.

These people would not know the truth if it came up and smacked them in the mouth. Personally I think they should be totally ignored and not even given the hits of viewing their tripe. Take a look at Jill Haverns forum index

Have your say (the bit slagging off us) 36 topics 1211 posts at 6.09 pm

McCann case 6 topics 104 posts at 4.30pm.

Which proves to me that the sole intention of it was to create a bitch-feast about other forums and people and not at all interested in Madeleine.

Now take a look at this forum, the vast majority of posts on this forum is about Madeleine McCann.

Can you read Brenda its a right to reply forum not a Madeleine forum
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 29.11.09 18:21

Bren Today at 7:14 pm

.Debbie, ignore them, they sit there and their gripe mainly is "they never cared about Madeleine all these people think about is their egos" referring to us and in the next breath they go and open up another bitch-feast of a forum, just like twats. So tell me who did care about Madeleine and who did not. They are just doing exactly what they are accusing others of.

These people would not know the truth if it came up and smacked them in the mouth. Personally I think they should be totally ignored and not even given the hits of viewing their tripe. Take a look at Jill Haverns forum index

Which proves to me that the sole intention of it was to create a bitch-feast about other forums and people and not at all interested in Madeleine.

Now take a look at this forum, the vast majority of posts on this forum is about Madeleine McCann..

Yep Bren correct. BTW have a look at the stats on MM; 19 topics and 1607 posts on the one subject namely Tony Bennett
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 18:21

Ambersuz after quoteing Brendas huge post says this

Zeph? Wasnt that the nutcase Sym? Personally I think Sym and CowPat are better off together on twats...they are both nasty and crazy so a match made in hell!

Bennett absolutely disgusts me now he's brought Debbies son into the argument...that shows how low he'll stoop!
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 29.11.09 18:38

Ambersuz Today at 18:35

Bren wrote:
Debbie, ignore them, they sit there and their gripe mainly is "they never cared about Madeleine all these people think about is their egos" referring to us and in the next breath they go and open up another bitch-feast of a forum, just like twats. So tell me who did care about Madeleine and who did not. They are just doing exactly what they are accusing others of.

Now take a look at this forum, the vast majority of posts on this forum is about Madeleine McCann.

Its hilarious how they left this forum because they couldnt stand the truth about Bennett and there they all are with Sym swearing like a truck drivers wife, the pro's and attacking us all over here yet here they were complaining we were forgetting Maddie so they left! HYPOCRITES! Where's Maddie on Jills forum?

Yes lovely forum you've got there Jill and she cant do anything in the ACP so what is she going to do to get the trolls out when the time comes?

And yes I totally agree Jill wanted a bitchfest of a forum...she got the attention on her blog when I banned her from the SSS and now cant do without it !!

I bet Bennett is proud of Sym and her language....ah well as long as she keeps selling the books for him what does he care is she's a chav
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 29.11.09 18:42

Amber;

Its hilarious how they left this forum because they couldnt stand the truth about Bennett and there they all are with Sym swearing like a truck drivers wife, the pro's and attacking us all over here yet here they were complaining we were forgetting Maddie so they left! HYPOCRITES! Where's Maddie on Jills forum?

Yes lovely forum you've got there Jill and she cant do anything in the ACP so what is she going to do to get the trolls out when the time comes?

And yes I totally agree Jill wanted a bitchfest of a forum...she got the attention on her blog when I banned her from the SSS and now cant do without it !!

I bet Bennett is proud of Sym and her language....ah well as long as she keeps selling the books for him what does he care is she's a chav .
================

Can't speak for any of the other refugees but I did not leave the MM forum, I was banned for simply posting (for the first time) on Jill's blog. Mad as a box of frogs, all of them
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 29.11.09 18:54

I was banned because I am Bonnybraes apparantly lol! I kid you not.

Ambersuz lost the plot a long time ago.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 29.11.09 18:56

This is a despicable, vile, racist remark from Butler,

deborah Today at 6:42 pm
Sym is of gypsy stock , she told me this herself - not that I have a gripe with this but it may bear a thought on the way she posts

Well Butler, she may well be from gypsy stock, but it's better than being a laughing stock LIKE YOU.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 18:58

Some of us had been printing the truth about mr Bennett years ago and got banned for our troubles, yes I'm looking at you Bren and Ambersuz. Do these women have no recollection of what they do from one day to the next?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top