The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Mm11

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Mm11

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Regist10

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty scarfen whats your opinion

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:12

Of the way Debbie handled this affair? Do you think twittering for people to kick the sh*t? Whats your opinion on the way ambersuz has thrown open her doors to the public to watch her one sided attack on Bennet on Debbies behalf?
And do you agree that Debbie lost all credibilty with her outrageous behaviour and Ambersuz scored an own goal opening the forum to the public seeing as she is now the laughing stock of pro's and anti's alike?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Re: Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Post by scrafen 25.11.09 21:12

lool... you wrote really a nice answer, sym, but the question was a different one.

Question: what if there is an amount of some hundreds of pounds for which no shop-receipts exist ?
lol... sorry, that was complicated, i see that...

Answer: i repeat my reply, no worries:
i would ask the secretary to step back and ask for a refund.

maybe its you, sym, who comes across as already judged debbie of making unfounded accusations, and asking for the sentence, while the police investigation is stil ongoing..
ok so far, but then you can reply please to the opposite case as well, cant you ?
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Re: Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:13

i second that sym,that was a waste of time when scrafen cant even answer his own question
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:14

so you wouldnt go to the police then
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 25.11.09 21:17

chris wrote:so you wouldnt go to the police then

the members would decide, independend on their donations.

but there is still the possibility, that the "secretary" would deny any wrongdoing, and refuse to pay back that amount, where there are no "proper" receipts.

hey, its a waste of time with you chris... no reply from you...
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Scarfen

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:19

I am in a position where I have heard Debbie speak of Bennet for many hours and we spoke at length about Bennet how she loved the bones of him, would do anything for him, had stuck up for him, you kind of pick up on these things and are left witha n impression.
I actually though and its the last time I am going to say it that Debbie did more than anyone in direct action, that only Debbie was labelled a stalker, that I liked Debbie and was prepared to align myslef with her if she made another foundation site or regained control of the other.
I also apply common sense in as much as its bizzare and puzzling to me that Debbie should say for people to ring her for the proof yet no one has had any, that Debbie said many times she would produce evidence and then hides behind it being a police investigation, it was always a police matter once she reported it. I also think if her case was so compelling she would not be twittering for coplaints nor would she be sounding like a scorned scalded cat banging on about apple crumble and custard and bush hiding antics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 25.11.09 21:20

From Amber in response to Tara9 MM;

"Tara, Debbie, unlike Bennett has told the police she will not disclose anything....some things can be discussed and some cant.....

Now stop arguing with her about it please."

and Tara's reply;

"Amber

Who's arguing with anyone, not me.
Just politely asking a few questions.
Both you and Debbie have been more than happy to discuss this "affair" up until now, despite police involved.
Why the now silence ?"

Quite Tara, quite.
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:21

oh ok then,dont bother asking me hypothetical question then.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Loving Tara's response

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:22

you think its gonna be ban time? God ambersuz is such a tyrant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty DO I

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:23

.........feel the first forum spat here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:25

not from me sym, funny person that scrafen
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Oh and while we are at it..

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:25

scarfen you opinions on Debbies conduct? ambersuz's conduct?
And throw in another reason I think Debbie is acting out of malice, why did she bandy my paypal account sign in details complete with password around the MM site which later went over to JATYK? How would you feel if that was your account?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Indeed Chris

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:26

chris wrote:not from me sym, funny person that scrafen
I keep thinking I am talking to ambersuz or Bren for some reason.
You think an opinion debbies conduct be forthcoming? Ambersuz's?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:28

pussycat,
i can see quite a few bannings if jackboots keeps to form
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 25.11.09 21:29

it might sym but it will be hypothetical :D
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 25.11.09 21:30

Tara;

"Amber, So you will post what suits you but not answer any reasonable questions. Fair enough."

Amber;

"Ermmm.....yep"

FFS
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Chris and pussycat

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:33

Oh yes ambersuz will be busting to ban but aware of what the other forums make of her NPD behaviour :x
Chris hyperthetically speaking it seems the accusation at me about having made up my mind Re Debbie is projection on Scarefens part and he/she has already decided Bennets guilt? :lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:35

Pussycat wrote:Tara;

"Amber, So you will post what suits you but not answer any reasonable questions. Fair enough."

Amber;

"Ermmm.....yep"

FFS
typical NPD behaviour..wonder if she is married or has a significant other, ambersuz I mean, I would think he would be whats ome would call p*ssy whipped. affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 25.11.09 21:38

There is a scarf1 on MM and used to be a scarafen(?) on the Mirror and 3As? Is that you scrafen? Or is it Deb/Amber/Bren/julia? Either way, what exactly is the point is discussing hypothetical scenarios when EVERYTHING is hypothetical, beit Debs' or TB's side of the story
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 25.11.09 21:39

chris wrote:it might sym but it will be hypothetical :D

your "no-replies" are telling too, as tony bennetts might be... :D
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 25.11.09 21:41

Pussycat wrote:There is a scarf1 on MM and used to be a scarafen(?) on the Mirror and 3As? Is that you scrafen? Or is it Deb/Amber/Bren/julia? Either way, what exactly is the point is discussing hypothetical scenarios when EVERYTHING is hypothetical, beit Debs' or TB's side of the story

errr... it seems most "hypothetical scenarios" are coming from the die-hard-bennett-defenders, when they are 24/7 discussing, what bennett should all do with debbie, in case the investigation proves nothing.

what happens, when you dare to ask the "hypothetical" question the other way round, you can see on this thread :D
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Well debs ambersuz or Bren,...sorry I mean scarafen

Post by Guest 25.11.09 21:45

scrafen wrote:
Pussycat wrote:There is a scarf1 on MM and used to be a scarafen(?) on the Mirror and 3As? Is that you scrafen? Or is it Deb/Amber/Bren/julia? Either way, what exactly is the point is discussing hypothetical scenarios when EVERYTHING is hypothetical, beit Debs' or TB's side of the story

errr... it seems most "hypothetical scenarios" are coming from the die-hard-bennett-defenders, when they are 24/7 discussing, what bennett should all do with debbie, in case the investigation proves nothing.

what happens, when you dare to ask the "hypothetical" question the other way round, you can see on this thread :D

well in your case they beat around the bush and dont answer..you are transparent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 25.11.09 21:49

If I were a close relative or friend of Debbie's, I would be seriously concerned about her mental health. Sym, you have known her a while, is this kind of behaviour normal for her or do you think she's having some kind of breakdown? I have never spoken to her but, from the way she has come over in the past, I have thought of her as a sensible, professional business woman type of person. Looking at some of recent rantings over on MM this evening, I feel embarrased for her - she seems to be totally out of touch with reality.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Just a Question

Post by Pussycat 25.11.09 22:05

@scrafen

You have obviously been following this sorry tale on the MF forum and maybe others, why the need for a different posting name?

Just wondering - most strong-minded posters, 'pro' or 'anti', flit from fora to fora, blog to blog, and continue to use the same name

Just wondering??
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's false allegations against the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Saphire

Post by Guest 25.11.09 22:09

I think Debbie is menapausal perhaps and lonely, I think she genuinely would risk all for the cause of Justice for Madeleine, when she talked of her and the things she was willing to do, I liked her, she is also good fun when she isnt on a batty one. She seems genuine on that front.
She is highly strung so she is prone to mood changes but that was ok too cos I am quite tempermental myself, she has a great sense of humour, I laughed a lot with her.
I think she did feel used and dropped and I can kind of see why, but saying that I think she over valued in her mind the friendship between her and Tony, for him it was a foundation based friendship for her it was sincere friendship so she felt kicked when he dropped the thing with CR and when he then dropped her.
I think debbie is a sheeple, I think ambersuz knows this and advises Debbie badly for her own ends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top