The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

One coherent theory apart from abduction - Page 6 Mm11

One coherent theory apart from abduction - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

One coherent theory apart from abduction - Page 6 Mm11

One coherent theory apart from abduction - Page 6 Regist10

One coherent theory apart from abduction

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One coherent theory apart from abduction - Page 6 Empty Re: One coherent theory apart from abduction

Post by sans_souci 04.01.10 15:59

Obvious really. They took some pics, (using solar panel to charge camera) Madeleine picked up solar panels and was unfortunately electocuted. Didn't want to have to explain to authorities - (what the hell is the Portuguese for "solar panel"?). So popped body in portable fridge (powered by solar panel) to keep for a few days until coast was clear. Printed out pictures on solar panel powered printer. Took body to Heleuva and used solar powered barbeque for cremation - (why heleuva? Well, its a bit further south so the sun would be hotter - important for heavy duty kit like a barbeque).

GM and KM now making fortune out of international solar panel company set up with money from the fund.

You see - it all fits.
sans_souci

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

One coherent theory apart from abduction - Page 6 Empty Re: One coherent theory apart from abduction

Post by Old Nick 04.01.10 16:01

At last a coherent theory - thank you Sans Souci. I can see no flaws in your summation, excellent work.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci 04.01.10 16:24

Well thanks Old Nick. It has been the devils own job putting it together, but at last we can all go home.

Our work is done.
sans_souci

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.01.10 16:32

The final piece in the jigsaw:

"solar panels are a growing part of Everest’s business as consumers look to “green up” their lifestyles".

And we all know who owns Everest, don't we, nudge, nudge, wink, wink...?
Old Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 16:37

Old Nick wrote:The final piece in the jigsaw:

"solar panels are a growing part of Everest’s business as consumers look to “green up” their lifestyles".

Nepal??? Are they in on it as well? wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.01.10 16:50

Raffle wrote:

Shhh, that may be libellous.
Old Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 17:46

Molly wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
Raffle wrote:Don't forget the bit about the fridge being buried under the sand and having a mile long flex for it to plug into the electricity socket.

Personally I think It was More of a Cooler Than a Fridge. As Doctors and Scientists the McCanns would have Had Access to Liquid Nitrogen.

Sure. I think it's in every Doctor's Holiday Travel Kit.
Silly PJ must have missed it when they searched the apartment and the villa.

I take Your Point, although I Think Liquid Nitrogen would have been Procured at the Earliest Possible Opportunity, as it would be the Best Way of Freezing the Body. We Have Never Found out what the McCann's Portuguese friends Do, Although I assume They are in the Medical Profession -- they May Have Been Able to Bring it to the Beach, or Perhaps just a Simple Bit of Dry Ice was Needed in the Beginning.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Franco99 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 17:48

aiyoyo wrote:OLD nick,You did say you'd covered the pages.

Just to refresh your memory, I believe in the investigators official thesis ie she is dead from an accident (probably not self caused) while in the care of her parents and disposed of.

That is Not the Investigator's Official Final Thesis; One Must Question Why. Nor Does it Solve the Problems of Where Her Body Is, What Was Done with It, Why the McCanns are Still Searching, Etc. Perhaps you Should Think about It and Give it a Shot, as I am Doing.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 17:49

Old Nick wrote:
Raffle wrote:

Shhh, that may be libellous.

Nah, just a worldwide conspiracy, including Tibet and the DL.
But I admit I miss the little green aliens and we definitely need someone who's daft enough to jump on a plane to check the measurements of the solar cell battery empowered inflatable fridge cooler.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 17:49

sans_souci wrote:The problem with most of the "non abduction" theories is that they all need to be flexed a bit to fit in with the evidence, or involve a large number of people being involved in a conspiracy.

I don't Believe the Tapas Friends know the Truth. I think they Believe the Act the McCanns put on After Madeleine was Already Dead. I Think their Statements Were Given in Good Faith and that is why They are Somewhat Inconsistent, Etc. -- If They were Involved in a Cover Up the Script would have Been Far More Clear.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 17:52

sans_souci wrote:Obvious really. They took some pics, (using solar panel to charge camera) Madeleine picked up solar panels and was unfortunately electocuted. Didn't want to have to explain to authorities - (what the hell is the Portuguese for "solar panel"?). So popped body in portable fridge (powered by solar panel) to keep for a few days until coast was clear. Printed out pictures on solar panel powered printer. Took body to Heleuva and used solar powered barbeque for cremation - (why heleuva? Well, its a bit further south so the sun would be hotter - important for heavy duty kit like a barbeque).

GM and KM now making fortune out of international solar panel company set up with money from the fund.

You see - it all fits.

Sadly, this is More of an Effort than my Anti Abduction cohorts have seen Fit to Post on this Thread. There Seems to be No Acknowledgment that Most of the Civilized World Buys the McCanns' Story nowadays and That We Need to Work to Convince People Otherwise. Quite Sad.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 17:55

aliberte2 wrote:I take Your Point, although I Think Liquid Nitrogen would have been Procured at the Earliest Possible Opportunity, as it would be the Best Way of Freezing the Body. We Have Never Found out what the McCann's Portuguese friends Do, Although I assume They are in the Medical Profession -- they May Have Been Able to Bring it to the Beach, or Perhaps just a Simple Bit of Dry Ice was Needed in the Beginning.

Are you serious? Do you really think they'd call a friend to help them disposing of a body or concealing it? Much too complicated and dangerous for several reasons, like:
- how would they know the friend would help them?
- how would they know the friend wouldn't tell the PJ?
- how would they know the friend wouldn't blackmail them afterwards?

Btw what friend/who are you talking about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Finally 04.01.10 17:57

Hi
The longer this sad affair goes on does make you wonder how anyone could keep up the pretence if it is pretence.

Most folk have consciences that would be pricking away at them and you would either find a way to bring the pretence to a close and pale into the background or the strain of pretending would be so great that you would crack and confess all surely. I suppose there have been bad people in the past that keep their evil secrets for years upon years but fundamentally I don't believe that Mr or Mrs McCann are truly bad people of that sort.

Take care
Finally

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 18:03

Molly wrote:

Are you serious? Do you really think they'd call a friend to help them disposing of a body or concealing it? Much too complicated and dangerous for several reasons, like:
- how would they know the friend would help them?
- how would they know the friend wouldn't tell the PJ?
- how would they know the friend wouldn't blackmail them afterwards?

Btw what friend/who are you talking about?

I think they would call a Friend in Hysterics, Unsure What to Do, Looking for Help in a Foreign Land. These Friends, Having Lived in Portugal For Some Time or Being Native Portuguese, Would Have a Natural and Understandable Distrust of the Authorities, Since the PJ's Track Record Leaves Something to Be Desired. They Wouldn't Have Know the Friend Wouldn't Tell the PJ -- in Fact, Maybe they Fully Expected them To. But the Friend Didn't, for the Above Mentioned Reasons, or Because they thought Gerry was Calling to for Help Covering up Madeleine's Body and Getting out of Portugal. They Wouldn't Know they Wouldn't be Blackmailed - They Might be Being Blackmailed Right Now.

I am Talking about the Friends Referenced by Kate and Gerry in Various interviews after the Disappearance - they have Friends who Live in Luz or near Luz and I'm Not Talking about the Priest and his Wife. Friends predating them.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 18:05

Finally wrote:Hi
The longer this sad affair goes on does make you wonder how anyone could keep up the pretence if it is pretence.

Most folk have consciences that would be pricking away at them and you would either find a way to bring the pretence to a close and pale into the background or the strain of pretending would be so great that you would crack and confess all surely. I suppose there have been bad people in the past that keep their evil secrets for years upon years but fundamentally I don't believe that Mr or Mrs McCann are truly bad people of that sort.

Take care

It Hasn't Been that Long, and they Have the Twins to Occupy Them. Perhaps They Are so Distraught over the Death that they Mentally Have Convinced themselves She really Is Missing, that this Campaign is Necessary - for the Public to Finally Find The Perpertrators -- Themselves.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 18:56

aliberte2 wrote:I think they would call a Friend in Hysterics, Unsure What to Do, Looking for Help in a Foreign Land. These Friends, Having Lived in Portugal For Some Time or Being Native Portuguese, Would Have a Natural and Understandable Distrust of the Authorities, Since the PJ's Track Record Leaves Something to Be Desired. They Wouldn't Have Know the Friend Wouldn't Tell the PJ -- in Fact, Maybe they Fully Expected them To. But the Friend Didn't, for the Above Mentioned Reasons, or Because they thought Gerry was Calling to for Help Covering up Madeleine's Body and Getting out of Portugal. They Wouldn't Know they Wouldn't be Blackmailed - They Might be Being Blackmailed Right Now.

I am Talking about the Friends Referenced by Kate and Gerry in Various interviews after the Disappearance - they have Friends who Live in Luz or near Luz and I'm Not Talking about the Priest and his Wife. Friends predating them.

I don't think they've got a friend over there (pre the disappearance). There's been someone who knows someone, who knows someone, who's been called on that evening. Hardly likely he's helped them hiding a body. In fact if that friend of a friend knew the PJ and their methods, it's even more unlikely he'd help them. There's that little problem of getting caught committing a crime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 20:05

Molly wrote:You will NOT believe this. I googled it. daft

inflatable cooler fridge,inflatable esky,inflatable fridge cooler
One coherent theory apart from abduction - Page 6 Inflat13

And there's also :
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/top-10-coolest-travel-gadgets

Look at that solar briefcase or the inflatable washing machine. :yahoo:
wow laugh laugh I like the Pith Helmet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 20:06

sans_souci wrote:
PearlB wrote:Buit would they have got the solar panels through airport security? I don't think so sans.

And why not, pray? probably a bit big to go as hand baggage but OK in the hold. And they are not dangerous - unless you use them to give someone a mild electic shock on a very sunny day.

No, I think I have solved the whole case. So stop disrupting or there will be trouble.
lalala
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 20:06

sans_souci wrote:Obvious really. They took some pics, (using solar panel to charge camera) Madeleine picked up solar panels and was unfortunately electocuted. Didn't want to have to explain to authorities - (what the hell is the Portuguese for "solar panel"?). So popped body in portable fridge (powered by solar panel) to keep for a few days until coast was clear. Printed out pictures on solar panel powered printer. Took body to Heleuva and used solar powered barbeque for cremation - (why heleuva? Well, its a bit further south so the sun would be hotter - important for heavy duty kit like a barbeque).

You see - it all fits.

By Jove I think he's got it !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 04.01.10 21:53

aliberte2 wrote:

You see - it all fits.

Sadly, this is More of an Effort than my Anti Abduction cohorts have seen Fit to Post on this Thread. There Seems to be No Acknowledgment that Most of the Civilized World Buys the McCanns' Story nowadays and That We Need to Work to Convince People Otherwise. Quite Sad.

In actual fact I have a few theories but one or two are too dark to put in print. I don't think it was an accident that occurred when Madeleine was alone. I think she was struck either by one of the Mccanns or one of their friends, hence the blood spray and the desperate cleaning of the apartment.I think she was buried on the beach or hidden in the church first but then moved and put into a freezer in a friends apartment in PDL, then again moved into the car to be finally buried elsewhere. The reason for the crime is where I think things get dark and sinister. I think they belong with others of their ilk to a 'ring' so they all protect each other and this ensures their silence. Also explains the protection from on high as some of the 'ring' are in elite postions. JMO.
marigold

Activity : 233

Franco99 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 04.01.10 22:00

There is no 'blood spray'.

It's another fiction.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 22:01

marigold wrote:In actual fact I have a few theories but one or two are too dark to put in print. I don't think it was an accident that occurred when Madeleine was alone. I think she was struck either by one of the Mccanns or one of their friends, hence the blood spray and the desperate cleaning of the apartment.I think she was buried on the beach or hidden in the church first but then moved and put into a freezer in a friends apartment in PDL, then again moved into the car to be finally buried elsewhere. The reason for the crime is where I think things get dark and sinister. I think they belong with others of their ilk to a 'ring' so they all protect each other and this ensures their silence. Also explains the protection from on high as some of the 'ring' are in elite postions. JMO.

Blood spray, cleaning of the apartment (for now I won't even go into the rest of the theory).
Where can we find evidence for what you're claiming? In the newspapers? TB loves to post links to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci 04.01.10 22:15

And not a solar panel in sight.

This is what I mean - such theories depend on the 'facts' being flexed - it is necessary to bring in a blood spray (not mentioned in the FSS report on the DVD) and the cleaning of the apartment. (who cleaned it? it had been relet to other holidaymakers, so presumably the OC cleaning staff cleaned it). And put in a freezer - is this because Amaral mentioned it? (not in any viable report - sorry).

But apart from that - great theory.
sans_souci

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.01.10 23:12

marigold wrote:

In actual fact I have a few theories but one or two are too dark to put in print. I don't think it was an accident that occurred when Madeleine was alone. I think she was struck either by one of the Mccanns or one of their friends, hence the blood spray and the desperate cleaning of the apartment.I think she was buried on the beach or hidden in the church first but then moved and put into a freezer in a friends apartment in PDL, then again moved into the car to be finally buried elsewhere. The reason for the crime is where I think things get dark and sinister. I think they belong with others of their ilk to a 'ring' so they all protect each other and this ensures their silence. Also explains the protection from on high as some of the 'ring' are in elite postions. JMO.

That's not too dissimilar from the good Dr A's theory is it? Except that he favours the accident from the couch theory (although he hedges his bets a bit by throwing in the sedation angle and the suggestion of paedo behaviour too, just in case - he wants his cake and eat it, bless him).
Old Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 04.01.10 23:22

At last someone has come up with a theory. Thanks marigold.
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top