The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Private Eye are still watching !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Fri May 06, 2016 12:12 am



Thanks to PeterMac for sending this thumbsup

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7297
Reputation : 2623
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Cakefan64 on Fri May 06, 2016 8:21 am

I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. big grin

Cakefan64

Posts : 24
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2016-03-12
Age : 52
Location : Grimsby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Mirage on Fri May 06, 2016 8:24 am

Thanks Peter. I feel positively buoyed!

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1667
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by MayMuse on Fri May 06, 2016 8:28 am

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Thanks to PeterMac for sending this thumbsup
Kerching!!!!!? funnyshit

MayMuse

Posts : 1137
Reputation : 846
Join date : 2016-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Abduction Day"

Post by Judex on Fri May 06, 2016 9:40 am

Over the last nine years, dozens of British children and adults have gone missing.

The average Police expenditure for each one is just a couple of thousand pounds maximum.

Not 12 million pounds...

And no missing child in history has ever been given what virtually amounts to an Annual Day; like Remembrance Sunday, Mothers' day, Queen's Birthday...  and now...

Madeleine Abduction Day, 3 May, celebrated every year in the MSM with a flurry of ever more preposterous stories.

Will the date soon be be printed in diaries and on calendars, giving it quasi-official and permanent status?

My heart goes out to the families of all missing people, especially the likes of Susie Lamplugh, Ben Needham, Claudia Lawrence,

and many many more who did not have the benefit of......  the benefit of what exactly???

Would to God we knew, in order to get them a share of the £12,000,000 their equally deserving families never saw.

Don't forget we were told, "All it takes is one greedy and unscrupulous individual...." Work that out, if you can!

Judex

Posts : 55
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2014-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on Fri May 06, 2016 9:43 am

@Judex wrote: "All it takes is one greedy and unscrupulous individual...." Work that out, if you can!
We know the greedy & unscrupulous individuals in this case, sadly they're not short of money - at the moment.

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 406
Reputation : 250
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Verdi on Fri May 06, 2016 9:48 am

"Fingers crossed, we can drag the Maddie story out for one more summer...."

A Swan Song?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3750
Reputation : 2197
Join date : 2015-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Judex on Fri May 06, 2016 10:03 am

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@Judex wrote: "All it takes is one greedy and unscrupulous individual...." Work that out, if you can!
We know the greedy & unscrupulous individuals in this case, sadly they're not short of money - at the moment.
And I believe that some of that money still comes from Tony Bennet's pension?? Scandalous!

Judex

Posts : 55
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2014-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by MayMuse on Fri May 06, 2016 10:10 am

More than scandalous, it's daylight robbery! 
Never understood why they had to do that it's like the McCann's 'feed' off other people in my opinion.

MayMuse

Posts : 1137
Reputation : 846
Join date : 2016-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Joss on Fri May 06, 2016 4:17 pm

@Judex wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@Judex wrote: "All it takes is one greedy and unscrupulous individual...." Work that out, if you can!
We know the greedy & unscrupulous individuals in this case, sadly they're not short of money - at the moment.
And I believe that some of that money still comes from Tony Bennet's pension?? Scandalous!
It should not even be legal to take money from a person's pension IMO. A pension is a limited income, and the McC's should hang their horrible heads in shame.
That is why i so hope that GA successfully sues them for all they've got for taking everything away from him & his family that they could get their grubby mitts on, and then maybe they will know what it's like to have the shoe on the other foot and learn a lesson in time. Parasitic heathens.

____________________

Joss

Posts : 1907
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by sharonl on Fri May 06, 2016 6:04 pm

Oh, so that's what it's all about then.  Just as some of us thought, a good selling story line for a failing British media. 

We know that News International were having problems back in 2006/2007 and Missing People Charity were in need of "a boost, a new beginning".  It seems that little Madeleines' fate saved the day. 

Does the Jackanory season end after this summer, does the nonsense continue or do we have a new case in the planning?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3605
Reputation : 436
Join date : 2009-12-30

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by plebgate on Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 pm

@Joss wrote:
@Judex wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@Judex wrote: "All it takes is one greedy and unscrupulous individual...." Work that out, if you can!
We know the greedy & unscrupulous individuals in this case, sadly they're not short of money - at the moment.
And I believe that some of that money still comes from Tony Bennet's pension?? Scandalous!
It should not even be legal to take money from a person's pension IMO. A pension is a limited income, and the McC's should hang their horrible heads in shame.
That is why i so hope that GA successfully sues them for all they've got for taking everything away from him & his family that they could get their grubby mitts on, and then maybe they will know what it's like to have the shoe on the other foot and learn a lesson in time. Parasitic heathens.
I tell you what, I would have hung my head in shame had it been revealed that I had made mortgage repayments from a Fund set up to look for my "abducted" daughter.

To this day I cannot believe it.  

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1180
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Joss on Fri May 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Most definitely. It is unconscionable for sure, and they do have a lot to be ashamed about as far as the way they have portrayed themselves in regard to an innocent little girl almost 4 years old, that being their own baby girl, who had no say in what happened to her. What an epic fail they come across as being as parents, and only seem to care about having their noses in the money trough, it's worse than disgusting IMO

____________________

Joss

Posts : 1907
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum