The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Private Eye are still watching !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.05.16 14:12

Thanks to PeterMac for sending this thumbsup

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Eye are still watching !

Post by Cakefan64 on 05.05.16 22:21

I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. big grin

Cakefan64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 05.05.16 22:24

Thanks Peter. I feel positively buoyed!

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.05.16 22:28

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Thanks to PeterMac for sending this thumbsup
Kerching!!!!!? funnyshit

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Abduction Day"

Post by Judex on 05.05.16 23:40

Over the last nine years, dozens of British children and adults have gone missing.

The average Police expenditure for each one is just a couple of thousand pounds maximum.

Not 12 million pounds...

And no missing child in history has ever been given what virtually amounts to an Annual Day; like Remembrance Sunday, Mothers' day, Queen's Birthday...  and now...

Madeleine Abduction Day, 3 May, celebrated every year in the MSM with a flurry of ever more preposterous stories.

Will the date soon be be printed in diaries and on calendars, giving it quasi-official and permanent status?

My heart goes out to the families of all missing people, especially the likes of Susie Lamplugh, Ben Needham, Claudia Lawrence,

and many many more who did not have the benefit of......  the benefit of what exactly???

Would to God we knew, in order to get them a share of the £12,000,000 their equally deserving families never saw.

Don't forget we were told, "All it takes is one greedy and unscrupulous individual...." Work that out, if you can!

Judex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 05.05.16 23:43

@Judex wrote: "All it takes is one greedy and unscrupulous individual...." Work that out, if you can!
We know the greedy & unscrupulous individuals in this case, sadly they're not short of money - at the moment.

Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.05.16 23:48

"Fingers crossed, we can drag the Maddie story out for one more summer...."

A Swan Song?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex on 06.05.16 0:03

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
@Judex wrote: "All it takes is one greedy and unscrupulous individual...." Work that out, if you can!
We know the greedy & unscrupulous individuals in this case, sadly they're not short of money - at the moment.
And I believe that some of that money still comes from Tony Bennet's pension?? Scandalous!

Judex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 06.05.16 0:10

More than scandalous, it's daylight robbery! 
Never understood why they had to do that it's like the McCann's 'feed' off other people in my opinion.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.05.16 6:17

@Judex wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
And I believe that some of that money still comes from Tony Bennet's pension?? Scandalous!
It should not even be legal to take money from a person's pension IMO. A pension is a limited income, and the McC's should hang their horrible heads in shame.
That is why i so hope that GA successfully sues them for all they've got for taking everything away from him & his family that they could get their grubby mitts on, and then maybe they will know what it's like to have the shoe on the other foot and learn a lesson in time. Parasitic heathens.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 06.05.16 8:04

Oh, so that's what it's all about then.  Just as some of us thought, a good selling story line for a failing British media. 

We know that News International were having problems back in 2006/2007 and Missing People Charity were in need of "a boost, a new beginning".  It seems that little Madeleines' fate saved the day. 

Does the Jackanory season end after this summer, does the nonsense continue or do we have a new case in the planning?

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.05.16 8:40

@Joss wrote:
@Judex wrote:
@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
It should not even be legal to take money from a person's pension IMO. A pension is a limited income, and the McC's should hang their horrible heads in shame.
That is why i so hope that GA successfully sues them for all they've got for taking everything away from him & his family that they could get their grubby mitts on, and then maybe they will know what it's like to have the shoe on the other foot and learn a lesson in time. Parasitic heathens.
I tell you what, I would have hung my head in shame had it been revealed that I had made mortgage repayments from a Fund set up to look for my "abducted" daughter.

To this day I cannot believe it.  

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.05.16 9:43

Most definitely. It is unconscionable for sure, and they do have a lot to be ashamed about as far as the way they have portrayed themselves in regard to an innocent little girl almost 4 years old, that being their own baby girl, who had no say in what happened to her. What an epic fail they come across as being as parents, and only seem to care about having their noses in the money trough, it's worse than disgusting IMO

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum