The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

One coherent theory apart from abduction

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One coherent theory apart from abduction

Post by Old Nick on 05.01.10 19:27

There is a secret file which contains all the damning evidence, are you not aware of this fact?

Old Nick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.01.10 19:29

@Old Nick wrote:There is a secret file which contains all the damning evidence, are you not aware of this fact?

Aw No - Would that be the Amaral/PJ ones. Or the Leics. Police ones. I should remember,but I get confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.01.10 19:33

PearlB wrote:
@vaguely wrote:He wouldn't have known it was frozen unless it was tested, so obviously they said something.

What did they say about the main piece of evidence that he wrote about?
I have never seen anything in the Files relating to defrosted liquid.

Hold on, slow down, Old Nick's been generous with his stock of Cava (no, it's all gone now, bottles in the trashcan).

Who's said something? What main piece of evidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Perelli on 05.01.10 19:48

PearlB wrote:
@Old Nick wrote:There is a secret file which contains all the damning evidence, are you not aware of this fact?

Aw No - Would that be the Amaral/PJ ones. Or the Leics. Police ones. I should remember,but I get confused.

I thought it was the one Amaral has been sitting on all this time (not even the Prosecutor got to see it, it's that secret). All is going to be revealed at the libel hearing though, or so I gather.

Perelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.01.10 19:50

@Perelli wrote:
PearlB wrote:

I thought it was the one Amaral has been sitting on all this time (not even the Prosecutor got to see it, it's that secret). All is going to be revealed at the libel hearing though, or so I gather.
Revealed again !! Like it was going to be in his Book? Or when he and his mates set up as private investigative team thing? Shucks, maybe he just can't read his own writing !

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold on 06.01.10 0:15

@Slartibartfast wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:
@marigold wrote:

In actual fact I have a few theories but one or two are too dark to put in print. I don't think it was an accident that occurred when Madeleine was alone. I think she was struck either by one of the Mccanns or one of their friends, hence the blood spray and the desperate cleaning of the apartment.I think she was buried on the beach or hidden in the church first but then moved and put into a freezer in a friends apartment in PDL, then again moved into the car to be finally buried elsewhere. The reason for the crime is where I think things get dark and sinister. I think they belong with others of their ilk to a 'ring' so they all protect each other and this ensures their silence. Also explains the protection from on high as some of the 'ring' are in elite postions. JMO.

Well, You Can Print the Theory about How Madeleine Died and the McCanns got Away With Getting Rid of the Body, Etc., Without Delving into the Lurid Theories Behind the Crime, which Have No evidence To Support Them of Any Kind, and Dr. Amaral Found no Support For -- The Gaspar Statements is Hardly Evidence of a Pedophile Ring Involving Married Females.

Yes but does any theory have any evidence to support it?

Well, There is the Freezer Material for Instance, Suggesting that Madeleine's Body was Frozen and Thawing in the Scenic. There's the McCanns Frantic Unexplained Phone Calls. There is Smith's Statement putting Gerry McCann Heading Toward the Beach with Madeleine in His Arms. There's the Blood Behind the Sofa and the Syringe Found in the Apartment.

I just Tend to Find The Pedophiliac Ring Theories involving All of the Tapas a Bit Too Far Out There without More Proof, Interviews, Research, etc. -- as Much as the News Media Makes it Out to Be Commonplace, it Isn't.

I think the Simplest Explanation is the Best -- that Either the Tapas Aren't Aware of the Cover up, Some of Them Aren't, Or that They Were Willing to Lie and Cover it Up to Save Their Foreign Necks. I Feel That if They really Had Been Part of a Pedophile Ring there Would Have Been Statements, Suspicions, Comments from Neighbors, Disgruntled Colleagues, etc.

The Most Disappointing Thing about the Case has Been the Unwillingness of Neighbors, etc. to Speak about the Tapas and the McCanns. I Don't Think it's Because of Something Sinister - I think They were Just that Boring before The Accident.

Agree there is a load of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence but unfortunately not enough to actually PROVE anything. Whereas, of course, there is absolutely nothing pointing to an abduction. IMO the circumstantial evidence includes, parental behaviour, the deleted phone calls (Mccann case files has a fantastic thread on this) the lying, ridiculously small time frame in which an abduction could have occurred, blood residue, Smith sighting and of course the cadaver dog alerting only to Mccann items and car. I also consider it suspicious that certain photos were photoshoppped and clearly the 'last' photo of Madeleine isn't. She looks much older in the Everton photo. Cuddlecat being washed is also very odd. Then of course we have the FUND, set up almost immediately as a FIGHTING fund and a constant whine for MONEY MONEYMONEY. ( although keeping their own hands out of their pockets)
The reason that I consider a theory to be related to paedophilia is due to government involvement at a high level, the insistence right from the start by Gerry that Madeleine had been 'taken' by a paedophile ring, the Gaspar statements and Yvonne Martin observations (just because females may not be active in paedophile rings does not exclude them being passive participants), the creepy description of Madeleine by Jon Corner, the blackout of gossip of the family by friends and neighbours, the media compliance (D notice as in Operation Ore?), the weird backing of millionaires for no obvious reason other than seeming compassion for this one family above all others.

What you have written there amounts to nothing but speculation.
Last photo 'clearly' photoshopped because Madeleine looked older in the Everton photo?
Government paedophile rings?
Operation ore?
D notices?
Wtf?
This is why we have courts and the legal system.
Thankfully
Rolling Eyes
I thought this was about coherent theories?

Are you really THAT naive? Have you never read of government corruption?! Have you not read of the numerous MP's that have been involved in paedophilia? Have you NEVER heard of government cover ups? Oh Come on!

marigold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast on 06.01.10 1:12

@marigold wrote:
@Slartibartfast wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:
@marigold wrote:

In actual fact I have a few theories but one or two are too dark to put in print. I don't think it was an accident that occurred when Madeleine was alone. I think she was struck either by one of the Mccanns or one of their friends, hence the blood spray and the desperate cleaning of the apartment.I think she was buried on the beach or hidden in the church first but then moved and put into a freezer in a friends apartment in PDL, then again moved into the car to be finally buried elsewhere. The reason for the crime is where I think things get dark and sinister. I think they belong with others of their ilk to a 'ring' so they all protect each other and this ensures their silence. Also explains the protection from on high as some of the 'ring' are in elite postions. JMO.

Well, You Can Print the Theory about How Madeleine Died and the McCanns got Away With Getting Rid of the Body, Etc., Without Delving into the Lurid Theories Behind the Crime, which Have No evidence To Support Them of Any Kind, and Dr. Amaral Found no Support For -- The Gaspar Statements is Hardly Evidence of a Pedophile Ring Involving Married Females.

Yes but does any theory have any evidence to support it?

Well, There is the Freezer Material for Instance, Suggesting that Madeleine's Body was Frozen and Thawing in the Scenic. There's the McCanns Frantic Unexplained Phone Calls. There is Smith's Statement putting Gerry McCann Heading Toward the Beach with Madeleine in His Arms. There's the Blood Behind the Sofa and the Syringe Found in the Apartment.

I just Tend to Find The Pedophiliac Ring Theories involving All of the Tapas a Bit Too Far Out There without More Proof, Interviews, Research, etc. -- as Much as the News Media Makes it Out to Be Commonplace, it Isn't.

I think the Simplest Explanation is the Best -- that Either the Tapas Aren't Aware of the Cover up, Some of Them Aren't, Or that They Were Willing to Lie and Cover it Up to Save Their Foreign Necks. I Feel That if They really Had Been Part of a Pedophile Ring there Would Have Been Statements, Suspicions, Comments from Neighbors, Disgruntled Colleagues, etc.

The Most Disappointing Thing about the Case has Been the Unwillingness of Neighbors, etc. to Speak about the Tapas and the McCanns. I Don't Think it's Because of Something Sinister - I think They were Just that Boring before The Accident.

Agree there is a load of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence but unfortunately not enough to actually PROVE anything. Whereas, of course, there is absolutely nothing pointing to an abduction. IMO the circumstantial evidence includes, parental behaviour, the deleted phone calls (Mccann case files has a fantastic thread on this) the lying, ridiculously small time frame in which an abduction could have occurred, blood residue, Smith sighting and of course the cadaver dog alerting only to Mccann items and car. I also consider it suspicious that certain photos were photoshoppped and clearly the 'last' photo of Madeleine isn't. She looks much older in the Everton photo. Cuddlecat being washed is also very odd. Then of course we have the FUND, set up almost immediately as a FIGHTING fund and a constant whine for MONEY MONEYMONEY. ( although keeping their own hands out of their pockets)
The reason that I consider a theory to be related to paedophilia is due to government involvement at a high level, the insistence right from the start by Gerry that Madeleine had been 'taken' by a paedophile ring, the Gaspar statements and Yvonne Martin observations (just because females may not be active in paedophile rings does not exclude them being passive participants), the creepy description of Madeleine by Jon Corner, the blackout of gossip of the family by friends and neighbours, the media compliance (D notice as in Operation Ore?), the weird backing of millionaires for no obvious reason other than seeming compassion for this one family above all others.

What you have written there amounts to nothing but speculation.
Last photo 'clearly' photoshopped because Madeleine looked older in the Everton photo?
Government paedophile rings?
Operation ore?
D notices?
Wtf?
This is why we have courts and the legal system.
Thankfully
Rolling Eyes
I thought this was about coherent theories?

Are you really THAT naive? Have you never read of government corruption?! Have you not read of the numerous MP's that have been involved in paedophilia? Have you NEVER heard of government cover ups? Oh Come on!

I think it's more naive to leap to assumptions with nothing to back it up other than the existence of a possibility of a certain scenario being true.
Cover ups and corruption exists but usually it comes with some kind of evidence or proof from which you can deduce that there is a cover up/corruption.
Paedophilia is, unfortunately, a fact of life and affects every strata of society.
When I think of politicians I do not associate them with being paedophiles.
Again, I have seen no actual evidence of any of these things in this particular case.
Just plenty of speculation.

Slartibartfast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci on 06.01.10 6:47

This is unfortunately the ultimate refuge of the lost argument - the consipracy theory. 'well, of course they did it, but are protected by mysterious forces, government corruption, protected by an international ring of paedophiles, its all a cover up etc etc'. Much more palatable and logical than 'maybe they are innocent after all'.

sans_souci

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on 06.01.10 10:03

Do you get paid by the sneer?

Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.10 10:20

How childish and predictable to resort to remarks like that when you've lost the argument.

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci on 06.01.10 11:07

This is the fundamental problem - eventually all scenarios that implicate the McCanns in anything from accidental death and concealment of a corpse to murder via all sort of other unmentinable things involve flexing the facts s we perceive them, or some sort of government or judicial conspiracy. I have yet to see a coherent argument which does not depend on one of these.

sans_souci

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.01.10 11:09

@sans_souci wrote:This is unfortunately the ultimate refuge of the lost argument - the consipracy theory. 'well, of course they did it, but are protected by mysterious forces, government corruption, protected by an international ring of paedophiles, its all a cover up etc etc'. Much more palatable and logical than 'maybe they are innocent after all'.
After all this time you would have thought they would have come up with a better alternative theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 06.01.10 18:40

@Ruby wrote:Do you get paid by the sneer?

Frankly, You Are Equally Unpleasant. I Have Yet to See you Contribute Anything to Intellectual Thinking on the Anti Side. You are An Attack Dog.

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold on 07.01.10 1:06

@aliberte2 wrote:

Frankly, You Are Equally Unpleasant. I Have Yet to See you Contribute Anything to Intellectual Thinking on the Anti Side. You are An Attack Dog.

I know all you pro's who are in the majority on this forum would love to have it all to yourselves, where you can bitch viciously without redress to your heart's content. You ask for theories and then deride and attack all of them if they dare suggest any Mccann involvement and yet your fanciful and frankly laughable 'theory' of abduction stands no scrutiny whatsoever. What drives you? Don't you want to know what happened? These theories that are discussed that involve the Mccanns and/or friends could be the truth. The unpalatable truth - to you- is that YOU JUST DON'T KNOW. Everything I have read suggests that they at best know EXACTLY what has happened and at worst, had a direct hand in it. Why it is so important to you that they are protected at all costs, is what I would like to know. The sneering, yes sneering, adds absolutely nothing to the search for truth but is aims to belittle anyone who doesn't toe the abduction line. I can understand an impartial point of view and an 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude but the nasty little jibes and sometimes personal attacks against those who are trying to discover what happened, are bizarre and just make you seem somewhat obsessed by a couple who couldn't care less about you, yet seem to have your unbridled loyalty.

marigold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

References to paedophilia in the McCann case

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.01.10 1:25

slartibartfest wrote:I think it's more naive to leap to assumptions with nothing to back it up other than the existence of a possibility of a certain scenario being true. Cover ups and corruption exists but usually it comes with some kind of evidence or proof from which you can deduce that there is a cover up/corruption. Paedophilia is, unfortunately, a fact of life and affects every stratum of society.
When I think of politicians I do not associate them with being paedophiles. Again, I have seen no actual evidence of any of these things in this particular case. Just plenty of speculation.

@marigold wrote:(1) Are you really THAT naive? Have you never read of government corruption?! Have you not read of the numerous MP's that have been involved in paedophilia? Have you NEVER heard of government cover ups? Oh Come on!

(2) I know all you pro's who are in the majority on this forum would love to have it all to yourselves, where you can bitch viciously without redress to your heart's content. You ask for theories and then deride and attack all of them if they dare suggest any McCann involvement and yet your fanciful and frankly laughable 'theory' of abduction stands no scrutiny whatsoever. What drives you? Don't you want to know what happened? These theories that are discussed that involve the McCanns and/or friends could be the truth. The unpalatable truth - to you - is that YOU JUST DON'T KNOW. Everything I have read suggests that they at best know EXACTLY what has happened and at worst, had a direct hand in it. Why it is so important to you that they are protected at all costs, is what I would like to know. The sneering, yes sneering, adds absolutely nothing to the search for truth but is aims to belittle anyone who doesn't toe the abduction line. I can understand an impartial point of view and an 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude but the nasty little jibes and sometimes personal attacks against those who are trying to discover what happened, are bizarre and just make you seem somewhat obsessed by a couple who couldn't care less about you, yet seem to have your unbridled loyalty.
Marigold is right about the constant sneering; indeed it's got so bad that even DCB1 is whining on another thread: "Where have all the antis gone - long time passing".

But let's just touch for a moment on Marigold's reference to paedophilia and high-level padophile rings and cover-ups etc.

Of course there's no proof of paedophilia being involved in this case, whether or not we are thinking of some of the 'Tapas 9' being involved in such activity, or whether we think the abductor (if there was one) was a paedophile.

But the number of references to or hints of paedophilia surrounding this case is unusual.

Just for starters, we have:

1. Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann claiming on the very night that Madeleine was reported missing that Madeleine had been snatched by a couple of paedophiles, and many references by the McCann Team thereafter to paedophiles here there and everywhere

2. The witness statement of Dr Katherine Gaspar

3. The witness sttaement of Dr Arul Gaspar

4. The possible identification of Dr David Payne by Yvonne Martin as someone who might have been on the Sex Offenders' Register

5. The witness statements of Carlos Costas and the anonymous lady witness who made reference to Robert Murat's sexual preferences

6. Sergei Malinka having wiped his hard drive before the police got to it

7. Robert Murat, who already admitted to police that he regularly watched pornography on the internet, openly naming one explicit site he visited, being unable to account for the presence of encrypted material on his computer, encryption commonly being used by paedophiles.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey on 07.01.10 1:49

Just for starters, we have:

1. Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann claiming on the very night that Madeleine was reported missing that Madeleine had been snatched by a couple of paedophiles, and many references by the McCann Team thereafter to paedophiles here there and everywhere

2. The witness statement of Dr Katherine Gaspar

3. The witness sttaement of Dr Arul Gaspar

4. The possible identification of Dr David Payne by Yvonne Martin as someone who might have been on the Sex Offenders' Register

5. The witness statements of Carlos Costas and the anonymous lady witness who made reference to Robert Murat's sexual preferences

6. Sergei Malinka having wiped his hard drive before the police got to it

7. Robert Murat, who already admitted to police that he regularly watched pornography on the internet, openly naming one explicit site he visited, being unable to account for the presence of encrypted material on his computer, encryption commonly being used by paedophiles.

These bits of information certainly triggers the thinker into thinking! thinking

Abbey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 07.01.10 2:01

Why is One Strange? If Your Child Goes Missing and You're Scared, Knowing How the News is full of Children Kidnapped and Killed by Pedophiles, Why Wouldn't That Be Something One Might Think of?

You All Claim It's Weird that the McCanns Didn't Cry Enough, Go Ballistic On One Hand, Yet In the Next Breath Claim Their Hysteria that Is Documented was 'Weird' And Ask Why They Weren't More Rational....

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on 07.01.10 2:13

Thanks Marigold.
Aliberte2 PLEASE dispense with the unnecessary capitals - polite request made for the second time!

Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.01.10 3:56

How typical!

Instead of coming up with ONE coherent reason on abduction, which they can't and hence lost even before they start, the pros mccanns are legendary for diverting the issue by asking for other theories. Derailing is their goal no doubt, because there is no way they can hold their argument if the debate is about 'One coherent reason to support abduction'.

Is their manner of debate Justice for Madeleine - NO; more like voice for the parents. What the hell for? Who has a voice and who hasn't!
I dont see why the two theories cant be debated without the usual suspects resorting to the ridiculous ultimate sneering. Going by the zealousness certain quarters peddle the abduction and their antics of ridicuing non-believers it beggars belief. They behaved if they were representatives of mccanns than voice for Madeleine!

At the end of the day, it does not matter which theory people favour; and people can debate till kingdom cometh but it will be pointless. ONLY the official investigators thesis counts and it was that Maddie died in the apt and her parents were involved! If certain people don't like that - tough!

Yeah,yeah, yeah, the usual suspects are going to come on with their nothing was proven and they were de-arguidoed blah blah blah, yada, yada, yada, but excuse me the case is not solved, not closed either, and until Maddie is found (alive or dead) her parents will never be exonerated in the public eyes. Of course the mccanns can try and lift their wrecked reputation, but 100 Lift Consultants won't make an iota of difference until Maddie is found or case is solved sooner.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 07.01.10 4:17

@Ruby wrote:Thanks Marigold.
Aliberte2 PLEASE dispense with the unnecessary capitals - polite request made for the second time!

But I Type Like this. I Didn't See Your First Request.

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.10 10:21

Seems odd that posters comment on a lack of Team Bennett and a Secret Section, suddenly they pop up !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.10 10:24

@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:

I know all you pro's who are in the majority on this forum would love to have it all to yourselves, where you can bitch viciously without redress to your heart's content. You ask for theories and then deride and attack all of them if they dare suggest any Mccann involvement and yet your fanciful and frankly laughable 'theory' of abduction stands no scrutiny whatsoever. What drives you? Don't you want to know what happened? These theories that are discussed that involve the Mccanns and/or friends could be the truth. The unpalatable truth - to you- is that YOU JUST DON'T KNOW. Everything I have read suggests that they at best know EXACTLY what has happened and at worst, had a direct hand in it. Why it is so important to you that they are protected at all costs, is what I would like to know. The sneering, yes sneering, adds absolutely nothing to the search for truth but is aims to belittle anyone who doesn't toe the abduction line. I can understand an impartial point of view and an 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude but the nasty little jibes and sometimes personal attacks against those who are trying to discover what happened, are bizarre and just make you seem somewhat obsessed by a couple who couldn't care less about you, yet seem to have your unbridled loyalty.
As far as I could see,you were the only one to post a theory (even though it was wrong). No one else has come up with How,Who and Where.

As for pro Abduction theories, well I guess we have read the Files more closely and ignored rumour,myths,lies and gossip .

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely on 07.01.10 10:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:

But the number of references to or hints of paedophilia surrounding this case is unusual.

When a child is taken, by a stranger - how many options are there as to motive?

vaguely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 07.01.10 11:25

@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:

Great post, Marigold. This forum has been taken over by the crazed, obsessed McCann followers, they are obviously not interested in finding out what happended to Madeleine and care only about worshipping their heroes. I am tired of reading their gushing posts, lavishing endless praise upon the McCanns and am fast approaching the point at which I will require a sick bucket to hand, when logging on here. Were it not for the 'antis'' incisive, balanced and interesting contributions, this forum would be more like some Boyband Fanclub Website, judging by the fanatical adulaltion displayed by the 'pros'.
There are a number of members now, whose posts I no longer read as they have, imo, lost all credibility and have no wish to waste my time on them. What is clear is that they seem incapable of participating in reasoned and civilized debate and, with their incessant sneering and often aggressive posts, have ruined what promised to be a decent forum. I have long since given up on wondering or caring what drives theses people to fiercly protect a couple who have been nothing but obstructive and evasive regarding the search for the truth about the disappearance of their daughter.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.10 11:34

@Autumn wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:

Great post, Marigold. This forum has been taken over by the crazed, obsessed McCann followers, they are obviously not interested in finding out what happended to Madeleine and care only about worshipping their heroes. I am tired of reading their gushing posts, lavishing endless praise upon the McCanns and am fast approaching the point at which I will require a sick bucket to hand, when logging on here. Were it not for the 'antis'' incisive, balanced and interesting contributions, this forum would be more like some Boyband Fanclub Website, judging by the fanatical adulaltion displayed by the 'pros'.
There are a number of members now, whose posts I no longer read as they have, imo, lost all credibility and have no wish to waste my time on them. What is clear is that they seem incapable of participating in reasoned and civilized debate and, with their incessant sneering and often aggressive posts, have ruined what promised to be a decent forum. I have long since given up on wondering or caring what drives theses people to fiercly protect a couple who have been nothing but obstructive and evasive regarding the search for the truth about the disappearance of their daughter.
Not sure which Forum you are reading . JKH posted that this was to be a place for ALL opinions. The problem is that some Antis do not like their opinions being shown up for what they are - OPINIONS. My suggestion would be for you and the others to read the Files and check out exactly what you think is Fact or Fiction.

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum