The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Apparently you're a loony if you don't believe the official abduction theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apparently you're a loony if you don't believe the official abduction theory

Post by AndyB on 30.06.13 16:13

From https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/the-paedofile-abuse-is-rarely-black-and-white-but-it-is-a-global-business/

The most glaring example of off-with-the-fairies mania is the truly extraordinary Madeleine McCann phenomenon – now itself a 24/7 industry with the conspiracy theories easily outnumbering the number of days since this luckless child disappeared. Having sifted all the evidence on the McCann thing four years ago, I think two things are obvious: first, that it’s highly likely she was abducted for paedophile purposes; and second, that What Kate McCann shouted in the restaurant on the night in question – “They’ve taken her” – was decidedly odd. Why the personal pronoun ‘they’? But for me, that’s it: the girl may be alive, she may not. I don’t know: the only thing I do know is that the entire affair has been swamped by the mad folks. Nobody will ever get to the truth….at least in part thanks to the loonies.

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apparently you're a loony if you don't believe the official abduction theory

Post by deafoldbat on 30.06.13 16:49

Having followed the case since Madeleine disappeared and read all the files, watched all the videos and read all the books - I believe Snr Amaral - there was a simulated abduction.

deafoldbat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apparently you're a loony if you don't believe the official abduction theory

Post by Woofer on 30.06.13 16:56

I wouldn`t take too much notice of that blog - if you read the rest, he`s casting doubt about the Bryn Estyn abuse, Steve Messham and Ben Fellows. And also having a dig at Brian Gerrish so we can get a good idea what sort of person is behind this blog.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 30.06.13 17:08

deafoldbat wrote:Having followed the case since Madeleine disappeared and read all the files,For the sake of argument,  watched all the videos and read all the books - I believe Snr Amaral - there was a simulated abduction.

Having NOT followed the case, OR reading Amaral's book, just by watching their first tv appearance it was obvious they're a bunch of liars!

After reading their interviews (and their friends) I thought THEY were the loonies. "err, um, yeah, um you know,  I think" that's how unhelpful they were!!! Their interviews Mostly consisted of I THINK. dontgetit

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum