The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by JRP 07.02.17 17:10

jeanmonroe wrote:'Find the body and prove we killed her'

I don't have a 'clue' what they are 'saying'! big grin

(I 'heard' the word 'cadaver'? Might have been 'caviar'!  big grin )

I don't know either, maybe she asked, If you brought a fragrance out, what would you call it.

Sandra would do a good 10th anniversary interview.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.02.17 20:39

JRP wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:'Find the body and prove we killed her'

I don't have a 'clue' what they are 'saying'! big grin

(I 'heard' the word 'cadaver'? Might have been 'caviar'!  big grin )

I don't know either, maybe she asked, If you brought a fragrance out, what would you call it.

Sandra would do a good 10th anniversary interview.
Eau de Cadavar.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.02.17 20:45

Gerry McCann - press statement on the night of 4th May 2007

"Words cannot describe the anguish and despair that we are feeling as the parents of our beautiful daughter Madeleine. We request that anyone who may have any information related to Madeleine's disappearance, no matter how trivial, contact the Portuguese police and help us get her back safely. Please, if you have Madeleine, let her come home to her mummy, daddy, brother and sister. As everyone can understand how distressing the current situation is, we ask that our privacy is respected to allow us to continue assisting the police in their current investigation."

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Mccanns-12-may-2007

Only six days later on Madeleine's birthday - 12th May 2007 

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.02.17 16:54

"Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

Kate McCann

[thanks to jeanmonroe for finding the quote and posting on the Video of the Day thread thumbup ]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 11.02.17 19:03

Verdi wrote:"Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

Kate McCann

[thanks to jeanmonroe for finding the quote and posting on the Video of the Day thread  ]
Compare the above quote with this one;
''
1. On May 3 2007, around 22:00, when you entered the apartment, what did you see? What did you do? Where did you look? What did you touch?
2.  Did you search inside the bedroom wardrobe? (she replied that she wouldn’t answer)
3. (shown 2 photographs of her bedroom wardrobe) Can you describe its contents?

Whatever Kate said she 'knew', she certainly didn't appear to want to share it with the police tasked with searching for her missing three year old daughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html#ixzz4YP9HebPY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.02.17 15:40

The McCanns were anxious to convince the world that they were telling the truth about how Madeleine had suddenly gone missing. To bolster their claim, Clarence Mitchell announced:

“Kate and Gerry McCann would have no issue with taking a lie detector test”.

However, two months later, he announced:

"Of course they are not going to take any lie detector test”.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.17 23:01

Kate McCann:

‘If I weighed another two stone, had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more sympathetic’

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Careless

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.02.17 23:04

Verdi wrote:Kate McCann:

‘If I weighed another two stone, had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more sympathetic’

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Maternal+kate

Hmmmm.....no, they wouldn't. nah

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42054

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.02.17 23:11

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:Kate McCann:

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 5 Maternal+kate

Hmmmm.....no, they wouldn't. nah
I'm surprised there wasn't an exclusive earring collection for sale - wear your find Madeleine earrings to work.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.02.17 13:33

"Finally, it is possible the Portuguese Supreme Court judges will consider the frivolity allegation as defamatory and take legal action against the couple McCann".
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.02.17 13:38

I think this quote from our Prime Minister, Theresa May, deserves a special places of honour in the Quotes thread.

She has just said this in Prime Minister's Question Time today:

QUOTE verbatim: "It is not for the British government to get involved in criminal cases abroad".

She missed out this bit: "...unless it involves smothering a case which would expose widespread crimes amongst the elite of my country".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 13:42

Tony Bennett wrote:I think this quote from our Prime Minister, Theresa May, deserves a special places of honour in the Quotes thread.

QUOTE verbatim: "It is not for the British government to get involved in criminal cases abroad".

She missed out this bit: "...unless it involves smothering a case which would expose widespread crimes amongst the elite of my country".

When I write to her next I'll remind her of that.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 13:43

Tony Bennett wrote: I think this quote from our Prime Minister, Theresa May, deserves a special places of honour in the Quotes thread.

Mmmmm does that mean they are now going to take a step back or three hundred from the McCann case?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 13:45

MayMuse wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote: I think this quote from our Prime Minister, Theresa May, deserves a special places of honour in the Quotes thread.

Mmmmm does that mean they are now going to take a step back or three hundred from the McCann case?

And stop chucking millions of pounds at a faked abduction with a fake remit.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.02.17 0:42

Michael Wright rogatory interview - 16th April 2008

I never observed anything strange in the vehicle at any time that I was in it.

I noted some disagreeable smells on a number of occasions which I judged to have come from the twins' nappies. Discarded nappies were collected in rubbish bags and held until thrown into the [rubbish] bins, [thereby] provoking smell.
I have no knowledge of anything spilling from any article nor of any cleaning of the car after such a hypothetical spill.

I know that the twins travelled in the vehicle more than twenty times. For example, to creche, [to the] beach at Sagres, the airport and Burgau.

I am absolutely certain that Kate and Gerry were not capable of hiding Madeleine's body and later transporting it to a dump.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.02.17 0:49

Verdi wrote:Michael Wright rogatory interview - 16th April 2008

I never observed anything strange in the vehicle at any time that I was in it.

I noted some disagreeable smells on a number of occasions which I judged to have come from the twins' nappies. Discarded nappies were collected in rubbish bags and held until thrown into the [rubbish] bins, [thereby] provoking smell.
I have no knowledge of anything spilling from any article nor of any cleaning of the car after such a hypothetical spill.

I know that the twins travelled in the vehicle more than twenty times. For example, to creche, [to the] beach at Sagres, the airport and Burgau.

I am absolutely certain that Kate and Gerry were not capable of hiding Madeleine's body and later transporting it to a dump.
whacky I have read that statement at least 3 times and that sentence never registered! Probably because it was in plain site? 
I suppose it could be taken another way, ie. what was the question he was asked, but if not asked about a body, then all i can say is ERMMMMMMMMM? 
omgomg

It's a bit like David Payne saying about the  bag not big enough to you know fit an erm, erm tennis racket or words to that effect? But far more incriminating in my opinion. 

Was he the one who accompanied Gerry to the dump? with the fridge?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.02.17 15:41

Dear Mr Williams-Thomas,

madeleine by KATE MCCANN    [Published May 2011]

At 10pm I went back to the apartment myself. I entered the sitting room via the patio doors, as Gerry and Matt had done, and stood there, listening, for a few seconds. All was silent. Then I noticed that the door to the children’s bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it. At first I assumed that Matt must have moved it. I walked over and gently began to pull it to.

Suddenly it slammed shut, as if caught by a draught .  A little surprised, I turned to see if I’d left the patio doors open and let in the breeze. Retracing my steps, I confirmed that I hadn’t. Returning to the children’s room, I opened the door a little, and as I did so I glanced over at Madeleine’s bed. Icouldn’t quite make her out in the dark. I remember looking at it and looking at it for what was probably only a few seconds, though it felt like much longer. It seems so daft now, but I didn’t switch on the light straight away. Force of habit, I suppose: taking care to avoid waking the children at all costs.

When I realized Madeleine wasn’t actually there, I went through to our bedroom to see if she’d got into our bed. That would explain the open door. On the discovery of another empty bed, the first wave of panic hit me. As I ran back into the children’s room the closed curtains flew up in a gust of wind. My heart lurched as I saw now that, behind them, the window was wide open and the shutters on the outside raised all the way up. Nausea, terror, disbelief, fear. Icy fear. Dear God, no! Please, no!

On Madeleine’s bed, the top right-hand corners of the covers were still turned over, forming a triangle. Cuddle Cat and her pink princess blanket were lying where they’d been when we’d kissed her goodnight. I dashed over to the second bed, on the other side of the travel cots where the twins slept on, oblivious, and looked out through the window. I’ve no idea what I expected to see there.

Refusing to acknowledge what I already knew, and perhaps automatically going into a well-practised medical-emergency mode, I quickly scoured the apartment to exclude all other possibilities, mentally ticking boxes that I knew, deep down, were already ticked. I checked the wardrobe in the children’s room. I ran into the kitchen, throwing open all the cupboard doors, into our bedroom, searching the wardrobes, in and out of the bathroom, all within about fifteen seconds, before hurtling out through the patio doors and down towards Gerry and our friends. As soon as our table was in sight I started screaming.  ‘Madeleine’s gone! Someone’s taken her!’ Everyone seemed frozen for a split second, perhaps unable, as I’d been, to process this information. Then they all jumped up from their chairs and ran towards me. I remember Gerry saying, ‘She must be there!’ By now, I was hysterical. ‘She’s not! She’s gone!’

The End

Please note:  I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances” - Kate McCann

She knows 'cos she was there.
----------

She's certainly got a taste for the melodrama.  Sometimes reading her words makes me chuckle, despite the seriousness of the matter.

Report from PJ files dated 3rd June 2007.  Forensic examinations taken on Friday 4th May 2007

Finally, there also proceeded the detailed analysis of the door and of the windows of the target apartment there not being detected the existence of any clues/traces of break-in/forced entry on them.

Detail of the lock of the door of the apartment front entrance where the non-existence of break-in/forced entry was verified.

Details of the window of the bedroom from which the child disappeared where the non-existence of traces/clues of break-in/forced entry was verified.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 23.02.17 15:50

'Well practised medical emergency mode'?? Is this phrase there to remind the dear reader that one is a doctor, and therefore highly educated, trustworthy, reliable, a marvellous parent etc?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 23.02.17 16:25

Cmaryholmes wrote:'Well practised medical emergency mode'?? Is this phrase there to remind the dear reader that one is a doctor, and therefore highly educated, trustworthy, reliable, a marvellous parent etc?

"Well practised medical emergency mode " 

This must go along with Gerry saying 

Madeleine was " lying in the foetal position " 

Just to remind the " smoking , sardine munching , f.....G tossers " who didn't even offer them a cup of tea !!

That WE ( royal we ) are English doctors for gods sake , that's why you have to believe us !
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.02.17 21:04

To continue..

You may be wondering not only what relevance all these minute details might have to anything, but also how I can recall them so distinctly and how accurate my recollections can possibly be. The answer is that,  within a couple of days, every single apparently inconsequential thing that happened on that holiday would become vitally important, and Gerry and I would soon be painstakingly trying to extract from our brains every tiny incident, no matter how  small, that might have been significant.

Armed with notebook, pen and dated photographs, I would be challenging myself to piece together as comprehensive an outline of the sequence of events as I could. The regular routines of the week helped to make any deviations from them stand out and undoubtedly made this easier.
----------

Later in the book..

It was after one of the IFLG meetings that 'Hugh' asked me whether I was keeping a diary. Quite apart from the fact that I was an emotional wreck and hadn’t had time to blink for the past week, the idea had never crossed my mind. I hadn’t kept a diary since my early teens, and the accounts of my life then were mind-numbingly boring: what time I got up, what I ate for each meal and which lesson I’d enjoyed most that day.

‘You should,’ he said. He didn’t elaborate on why. The barrister handed me a spare A4 notebook he happened to have with him.  When I thought about it, I realized it would be a good way of remembering these dark and confusing days; of filling in the gaps for Madeleine on her return. It would also be a record of our story that might help all three children to understand what had happened when they were older. Setting aside some blank pages in the notebook I’d been given for the days that had already passed, I wrote a few paragraphs on a couple of occasions the following week, though I didn’t begin in earnest until 23 May, twenty days after Madeleine was taken. From then on, I kept my journal consistently, and when I had a spare moment I went back and filled in the blank pages with notes of our activities and my recollections of every day since 3 May2007.
----------

"There are wholly innocent explanations for any material that the police may or may not have found”  -  Clarence Mitchell 

madeleine by KATE MCCANN is nothing but an extensive elaborate defence mechanism from beginning to end.  It's every experts dream - a complete project from one sentence to the next.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.17 0:53

Tuesday 8th May 2007 - Gerry McCann's vision

The very next evening Gerry’s sister Phil sent a chain email round the world asking every recipient to help find our little girl. It came with a downloadable poster featuring a photograph of Madeleine, the one of her holding the tennis balls, taken two days before she vanished. This led the following day to the first conversation, between Phil, a teacher, and Calum Macrae, a former pupil of hers and an IT whizzkid, about establishing a website for Madeleine. Jon Corner had opened up the file transfer protocol he’d set up on 4 May to circulate Madeleine’s image to family, friends and other supporters. No, I didn’t know what one of those was, either: basically, it provided access via a password to a repository for photographs and other material, allowing people to share their resources.

Helpers could post their material on a dedicated server via the FTP and use that supplied by others to create flyers, posters and so on. The press already had the password, which gave them access to pictures and video footage.

?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.17 0:56

Wardship status gives the courts certain statutory powers to act on a child’s behalf in any legal disputes and to bypass some of the data-protection laws that deal with access to information (hotel guest records, for example, and airline passenger lists), when knowledge of this information is considered to be in the interests of the child in question. Such an order could be useful in acquiring records not otherwise available to us that might be relevant in our case . We decided to proceed with an application, which was granted in due course.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.02.17 1:20

"There is pressure on the police. This investigation is ANYTHING but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the very day Madeleine McCann disappeared"

BBC Reporter.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 24.02.17 11:51

Gerry McCann ......   It could have been worse, they could have taken the twins too.
justagrannynow

Activity : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.02.17 14:29

Who 'could' FORGET???

GM: 'Don't forget, we left our three children alone in that room'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top