The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 7 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 7 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 7 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 7 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by jeanmonroe 28.02.17 14:33

Philip Anders wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"Maddie wasn't lost because somebody took her, Maddie was lost because she was left to be found" says Katie Hopkins.

Katie Hopkins delivers a 'home-truth' about Madeleine McCann

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/katie-hopkins/katie-hopkins-madeleine-mccann/

(Perhaps our resident 'techie' HDH 'could', possibly, 'grab' the 'video'?)

Thankyou, Sir.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.02.17 15:46

jeanmonroe wrote:
Philip Anders wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"Maddie wasn't lost because somebody took her, Maddie was lost because she was left to be found" says Katie Hopkins.

Katie Hopkins delivers a 'home-truth' about Madeleine McCann

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/katie-hopkins/katie-hopkins-madeleine-mccann/

(Perhaps our resident 'techie' HDH 'could', possibly, 'grab' the 'video'?)

Thankyou, Sir.
Was she really left to be found, Katie? 

Were Sean and Amelie "left to be found"? 

Only if you believe in the "abduction" narrative, would you believe not one but 3 children were "left to be found"?  

By Doctors, of ALL professions!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.02.17 16:23

'Auntie' Phil:

"To suggest in any possible way that Kate and Gerry are negligible pare... negligent pare... negligent parents, sorry, is just abhorrent to all of us. They love their family; they would never willingly, knowingly or in any way neglect them. It's horrible."

('forgetting' to mention that Ka£e and Ge££y have admitted, on record, to having 'willingly and knowingly' left their three children, all under 4 years of age, 'all alone, in a deliberately and consciously, left unlocked apartment, abroad, at night, out of their sight')

"It is obvious that someone with malicious intent went through that window and took Madeleine..."

"Gerry and Kate are in a clear line of sight of their kids."
----------------------------------------

'Auntie' Phil..............'the gift, that just keeps on giving!'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 28.02.17 17:29

jeanmonroe wrote:'Auntie' Phil:

"To suggest in any possible way that Kate and Gerry are negligible pare... negligent pare... negligent parents, sorry, is just abhorrent to all of us. They love their family; they would never willingly, knowingly or in any way neglect them. It's horrible."

('forgetting' to mention that Ka£e and Ge££y have admitted, on record, to having 'willingly and knowingly' left their three children, all under 4 years of age, 'all alone, in a deliberately and consciously, left unlocked apartment, abroad, at night, out of their sight')

"It is obvious that someone with malicious intent went through that window and took Madeleine..."

"Gerry and Kate are in a clear line of sight of their kids."
----------------------------------------

'Auntie' Phil..............'the gift, that just keeps on giving!'
Indeed she is & she's been giving the gift of the gaffe ever since she first spoke in 2007. 

She's not any better as a teacher by the sound of it.

http://uk.ratemyteachers.com/philomena-mccann/202514-t
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.03.17 15:21

2008:

“Yes, yes, I know,” Gerry says bitterly. “Kate killed her in a frenzy, Madeleine was sedated by us, she fell down the stairs........."
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.03.17 13:11

"Once you have started with one lie you have to make up 1,000 lies to cover that one."

"Once I had started there was no turning back."
------------------------
'TJ'..........'hero' of Birmingham 'riot'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.03.17 15:49

Friday 4 May.

Our first day without Madeleine. As soon as it was light Gerry and I resumed our search.  We went up and down roads we’d never seen before, having barely left the Ocean Club complex all week. We  jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere. I remember opening a big dumpster-type bin and saying to myself, please God, don’t let her be in here. The most striking and horrific thing about all this was that we were completely alone.  Nobody else, it seemed, was out looking for Madeleine.  Just us, her parents. 

We must have been out for at least an hour before returning to David and Fiona’s apartment, where Sean and Amelie were now up and about. The twins, distracted by having Lily and Scarlett to play with, didn’t mention Madeleine, mercifully.  Russell, Jane, Matt, Rachael and their children began to arrive. People kept telling me to have some breakfast but I couldn’t eat. I had no appetite and my throat was constricted with anxiety. In any case, how could I think about eating now? There wasn’t time to eat. Someone had Madeleine and we had to find her.

That morning I learned of the man Jane had seen in the street. Although Gerry and our friends had been trying to protect me from further distress by not telling me about this sooner, when they did I was strangely relieved. Madeleine hadn’t just disappeared off the face of the earth. There was something to work on.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 7 Gerrynotwtimeline2

The timeline prepared by the McCanns and their friends on the night of 3rd May 2007 on the cover of Madeleine's scribbling book.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle 06.03.17 16:54

Does anyone know if these are genuine diaries - i.e. written be her and her alone, at the time and not ‘ghost-written’, edited or amended at a later date?

(A newspaper 'serialisation' does make one think they have, at least, been through the hands of an editor)

I think this really matters as far as ‘statement analysis’ is concerned.

vincit omnia veritas
mootle
mootle

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.03.17 0:17

Mrs McCann said: “Each day we get through, each week that we get through, I’m thinking, how is Madeleine?”

She added: “She’s six, but we’ve just got to keep going, and it has been very harrowing and very draining, and it’s been a long time to just keep going.

“But there is no choice, she needs us to find her and bring her home.

“I cry for Madeleine every day.”

She also insisted that she would one day return to Praia da Luz, the resort where Madeleine was snatched during a family holiday.

Kate and Gerry McCann were told yesterday that they could receive more than £1 million compensation from a former police detective who claimed she was dead.
---------

It's good to know that Messrs McCann understand priorities - a cool million quid will always take precedence over the loss of the little girl.

I expect you felt the same way Ms McCann, when you were out there physically searching for your 'abducted' child - leaving no stone unturned.

Face it madam, even if Madeleine was found alive she would never ever be returned to you.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.03.17 1:20

KATE: (2007) "To be honest I don't actually think that. It's a case.. I think that's a very small minority of people that are criticising us. You know, we are very responsible parents and we love our children so much, and I think it's only a very few people that are actually criticising us."
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.04.17 12:29

"It has all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction..."   

DCI Andy Redwood:  October 2013

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 26.04.17 13:03

With apologies for being hopeless with computers, or I would upload the video, but I have transcribed Gerry's full response to the question posed on Australian TV, 'Did you kill your daughter?'.....Kate laughs and Gerry says 'No, no, never. (Touches nose). And there's nothing with any logic that could....you know you would have to start with 'Why? You know, how, when, who?...there's just simply, you know the answer to any of these things is....there's nothing to suggest anything....so , no, that's an emphatic 'no'.
eek
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.04.17 16:37

Quote of the day.........................

'No'

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 26.04.17 16:57

Cmaryholmes wrote:With apologies for being hopeless with computers, or I would upload the video, but I have transcribed Gerry's full response to the question posed on Australian TV, 'Did you kill your daughter?'.....Kate laughs and Gerry says 'No, no, never. (Touches nose). And there's nothing with any logic that could....you know you would have to start with 'Why? You know, how, when, who?...there's just simply, you know the answer to any of these things is....there's nothing to suggest anything....so , no, that's an emphatic 'no'.
eek

Yep that one's a case of T.M.I. - too much information.  She never asked 'who' , 'how' or 'why'?  and  'never'?  Was he about to say never in a million years?  you would 'never' expect the killing of a child it from normal parents so why the need to put that word in?

No-one ever mentioned falling in the apartment or an impossible time frame for it to happen whilst they were dining except Gerry!    Of course that's the one in the Richard Hall / Hyatt  'embedded confession' video
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 17:51

That in my opinion is a response you might give if you were asked an opinion​ on whether someone else did it but this is a direct question to him which just needed a direct answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.04.17 15:45

Cmaryholmes wrote:With apologies for being hopeless with computers, or I would upload the video, but I have transcribed Gerry's full response to the question posed on Australian TV, 'Did you kill your daughter?'.....Kate laughs and Gerry says 'No, no, never. (Touches nose). And there's nothing with any logic that could....you know you would have to start with 'Why? You know, how, when, who?...there's just simply, you know the answer to any of these things is....there's nothing to suggest anything....so , no, that's an emphatic 'no'.
eek

@10:34minutes

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 27.04.17 18:18

Wait a minute.... the video directly above contains a clip of Gerry that is edited very differently to the one that recently aired on the Australian Rahni Sadler programme.
In that version she asked him 'did you kill your daughter?' , and Gerry sheepishly replied
'No, never' , and immediately touched his nose and almost fully closed his eyes. The at the end of his waffly speech he said no, that's an emphatic no. In the video directly above he says this immediately and there's no nose touching.
I can't verify this now as it seems the Australian tv show has been removed from youtube. Can someone confirm I'm not mad and there are two different versions?
The recent nose touching version is far more damning in my opinion and I wondered why it was edited out the first time.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 27.04.17 20:34

You tube, 'Did you kill your daughter? Gerry Mccann's compromising answer hidden for years'
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.04.17 0:27

nglfi wrote:Wait a minute.... the video directly above contains a clip of Gerry that is edited very differently to the one that recently aired on the Australian Rahni Sadler programme.
Sorry about that - slight technical hitch earlier.  This is the more detailed version where it can be seen that the one comment leads into the other..

Assuming of course someone is not playing silly buggers.  This anniversary lead-up is rather farcical - I'll be glad when it's over and more serious matters can be continued.  Perish the thought of what this weekend got in store.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 28.04.17 1:11

Smirking (often fleeting before the response), nose touching, eyelid closing...

Any body language expert will tell you what they are likely, from a statistical point of view, to mean.

One instance means nothing in itself...but obviously if we see the same sort of pattern time after time after time that is different.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 7 Empty Quote of the DECADE !

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.17 6:43

"They are hyping it for all it's worth and it's not worth anything," the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said.

party

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ten-years-maddies-disappearance-mccanns-still-face-onslaught-conspiracy-theories-1618976

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42053

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 28.04.17 7:44

Ah Ok, thank you for the clarification @Verdi.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 29.04.17 18:09

I thought I'd​ put​ this on here for perusal . From yesterday's Mirror​ 

Shollygoster -A shrewd unprincipled​ person​ , especially a politician .

Highbinder - A corrupt or scheming politician 

Ultracrepidarian- Someone offering advice​ or opinions beyond their​ sphere of knowledge

Throttlebottom - An innocuously inept and futile​ person​ in public​ office.

Cumberworld - A useless waste of space​ .

Cockalorum - A boastful and self​ important person.

Mafflard - A stammering or blundering fool .

Mandrake mymmerkin - Little​ man .

I have a feeling people on here can fit some names to​ these wonderful​ descriptions​ ? 

spin

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.17 12:51

April 30th 2017.

Gerry Mc: "We don't tend to go back to the time because its so draining"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 30.04.17 13:49

sandancer wrote:I thought I'd​ put​ this on here for perusal . From yesterday's Mirror​ 

Shollygoster -A shrewd unprincipled​ person​ , especially a politician .

Highbinder - A corrupt or scheming politician 

Ultracrepidarian- Someone offering advice​ or opinions beyond their​ sphere of knowledge

Throttlebottom - An innocuously inept and futile​ person​ in public​ office.

Cumberworld - A useless waste of space​ .

Cockalorum - A boastful and self​ important person.

Mafflard - A stammering or blundering fool .

Mandrake mymmerkin - Little​ man .

I have a feeling people on here can fit some names to​ these wonderful​ descriptions​ ? 

spin
McCann the Cockalorum sounds just right.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top