The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 8 Mm11

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 8 Mm11

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 8 Regist10

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 8 Empty Re: NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Post by jeanmonroe 16.06.16 14:28

just a couple of 'observations'

"As for Kate say, in her book, that Freud phoned her out of the blue, and invited her and Gerry to dinner...", it just doesn't hold water.
------------------------------------------------------------

HOW did CF 'get hold of' Ka£e McCan'ts phone 'number'? (to be 'able' to phone HER, not Ge££y, 'OUT OF THE BLUE')

McCan'ts are 'said' to be 'appalled/horrified' about their 'friend' CF's 'paedophile history', said a 'source' close to them.

Would this be the SAME McCan'ts, that, almost 'immediately' after Madeleine's 'mysterious 'disappearance', HIRED (still 'retain'?) the lawyer, Angus McB, who represented, and DEFENDED, actor and comedian Chris Langham at his 'paedophile' trial in 2007?

CL was convicted at his trial of 'being a paedophile' and jailed.

"If you tell 'the world' your child has been 'abducted by a paedophile' why would you retain a lawyer who defended a paedophile?"

"Wouldn't you choose a lawyer who is famous for prosecuting paedophiles?"

Methinks the McCan'ts 'doth protest too much'!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 8 Empty Re: NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Post by Cheshire Cat 16.06.16 15:45

Something of potential interest is that Clement was a close friend / colleague of Nicholas Parsons. Carol Hawkes worked with Nicholas Parsons for five years on Sale Of The Century and appears to be at least a part-time resident of PDL. The Hawkes are, of course, good friends with the Everleighs.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Columbo 16.06.16 16:35

Good info, but while I agree we have to look at the various connections in this case - and there are some interesting ones, for sure - I think we also have to be careful not to get sucked into making "six degrees" connections and giving them undue weight.

I probably know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows the McCanns... grouphug
Columbo
Columbo

Activity : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 16.06.16 17:37

Tony Bennett wrote:
sallypelt wrote:[*]
Freud's opening words to the couple after they crossed the threshold of the Casa da Colina at midday were, 'Can I interest you in a strawberry vodka?'

[*]    At the luxury Algarve home of one of Britain's most notorious serial paedophiles, in the warm summertime of 2007, Sir Clement Freud welcomes a couple of doctors:

Gerry and Kate, why - What Ho!

Have some vodkas -  but avoid getting blotto;

Kate knocked them back

While Clem made a snack

Kate cooed: ‘What a super risotto!’

[*]

I have always been of the opinion that alcohol played a major part in this case.

All those decisions a normal person could not understand, could seem very logical for someone heavily inebriated.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 16.06.16 17:40

Columbo wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Something of potential interest is that Clement was a close friend / colleague of Nicholas Parsons. Carol Hawkes worked with Nicholas Parsons for five years on Sale Of The Century and appears to be at least a part-time resident of PDL. The Hawkes are, of course, good friends with the Everleighs.
Good info, but while I agree we have to look at the various connections in this case - and there are some interesting ones, for sure - I think we also have to be careful not to get sucked into making "six degrees" connections and giving them undue weight.

I probably know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows the McCanns... grouphug
I agree. But I am pointing out that Freud, Hawkes, Everleighs were/are all PDL residents. And Parsons would have been a very good friend to both Freud and Hawkes.

One to file away  winkwink
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 16.06.16 18:06

There is zero doubt that MI5 certainly knew of Clement Freud's record as a paedophile and a rapist. That information would leave him open to an approach by a foreign power and it is MI5's job to know it. Operation Grange therefore also knew.

It is quite interesting that such a British man who was also so well connected in both political and media circles not only had a villa in PdL but is also connected to the McCanns and advised them that the dog evidence was nothing to worry about.

What means were used to stop this coming out until after he died? I don't expect that to be investigated.
haroldd2

Activity : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.06.16 18:31

I am beginning to ask myself why is anyone surprised, these days, when we hear of another paedophile in high office? It just goes on and on and on. It is filthy to the core. I ask myself, what world did I grow up in, because I had never heard or saw anything like this when I was young. I was a married adult when I first heard about paedophilia, and then I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Adults sexually abusing children????? To call these people animals is to insult animals. They are the lowest scum ever to walk the earth.

Paedophilia must be a very strong glue, because it seems to keeps them all stuck together like super glue
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 16.06.16 20:36

All these dodgy high powered/well known people either owning houses in Portugal or are frequent visitors there, are they all birds of a feather?  Are they all likeminded people who use Portugal for their seedy actions? It's sure starting to sound like it.

Kate McCann said in September (i think) that the PJ dont want a Murder in Portugal and publicity about having no Paedophile laws.  I think she was right in a way.  Maybe there was a murder and maybe Portugal is rife with Foreign paedos. How did she know this though?

Maria

Activity : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 16.06.16 21:53

sallypelt wrote:I am beginning to ask myself why is anyone surprised, these days, when we hear of another paedophile in high office? It just goes on and on and on. It is filthy to the core. I ask myself, what world did I grow up in, because I had never heard or saw anything like this when I was young. I was a married adult when I first heard about paedophilia, and then I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Adults sexually abusing children????? To call these people animals is to insult animals. They are the lowest scum ever to walk the earth.

Paedophilia must be a very strong glue, because it seems to keeps them all stuck together like super glue
And the Crown Prosecution Service has ensured those high office paedophiles enjoy their predatory lifestyles unhindered, until death do they do part!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 16.06.16 21:53

Kate McCann they don't want a Murder in Portugal...Clarence Mitchell if she is dead she is dead but not by their hand? so who's hand was she Murder'd by? It's all gone very,very quite with this story I don't expect we will hear anymore about it in the MSM

ontopic
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.06.16 22:47

Philip Green who has been much in the news lately and lent McCanns his jet is a close friend of Simon Cowell. Simon Cowell donated to the reward fund and also connected in regular support of the Missing People Charity. Cowell was friend of sex offenders Max Clifford and Jonathan King - he paid his bail money. Outside the court when Max Clifford appeared child abuse survivor Bill Maloney asked a question of Clifford as to whether he was part of the ring with King and ......... (video was on You Tube for people to see if not seen it). Cowell also regular supporter of Missing People Charity Big Tweet Campaign

Branson who also helped McCanns - reported his name was in the black book of Paedophile Jeffrey Epstein friend of Prince Andrew who decided to involve himself in the case of a missing child - not heard of that before - by speaking out in support of McCanns and also Prince Charles also spoke out in relation to this case - again don't remember Prince Charles speaking out in other cases of missing children.

Everywhere you look there are links, if you research those associated with them and it all points in one direction.

Going back to the early days of 3As when did antis get attacked the most - whenever paedophilia was mentioned could be involved in the case, people were attacked, called perverts, made fun of and intimidated to keep quiet. It still goes on today on the groups and twitter - strange when you think it was the McCanns themselves who mentioned the subject yet you don't see their supporters calling them perverts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.06.16 0:36

ShuBob wrote:Any comment about this Freud revelation from paedo-hunter extraordinaire Jim Gamble?
Clement Freud did write a children's book titled 'Grimble' and later a sequel titled 'Grimble at Christmas' - does that help?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 17.06.16 1:01

She recalled how he brought a smile to her face when he greeted them one night at the property wearing just a night shirt and offered her a large brandy

If my 3 year old had been abducted, nothing on this earth would bring a smile to my face, let alone CF in a night shirt with a brandy in hand. CF had good company in his frivolous attitude. They are all of a different world to the rest of us Sad
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 17.06.16 3:04

I found this old article link on another blog.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/103035/Madeleine-The-missed-clues-at-1m-villa

"Suspicions were raised because of the behaviour of the people who rented the £1million villa and because video cameras were reportedly seen there along with pictures of children on a wall, the Sunday Express has learned."

Note this was published one month after CFs death.

Kates starts her book after this, but how long after?  then it's published in 2011?

Operation Grange starts in May 2011?

Could it be CFs Villa?
I dont recall reading anything more about it since it was published. 

Could this be a plan in action since his death in 2009 if it actually was Freuds villa.

My brain might well be running away with me. 

Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia 17.06.16 8:55

A few things come to mind, reading this old Express article cited by last poster Maria.  

1. It could fit the villa rented by CF and his wife Jill;
2. The visiting lady in the very expensive english car could have been Jill;
3. The shabby 30-year olds could have been local purveyors of little children;
4. The playroom could have been used for recording child pornography or keeping little children;

If the Express was aware of these possibilities: did they inform the police?

No?

Why not?

And:

Reportedly an MI5 car picked the Mecs up at the airport after their return to England having been named arguidos. 
Dr Amaral has stated very clearly that the whole truth will be known once MI5 opens their books on it.
MI5 is now said to have known about CF and his little predilections, probably having been handed the enviable charge of protecting him from getting pressured by foreign influences. 

Could it be that the Mecs were sent on an errand, false passports and all, to check out CF, and in return were robbed of their little girl?

Reading back KHs fond musings about CF, it struck me that they brought the twins to his place (while all that time somebody else was looking after them and chauffeuring them to Zoos, beaches and what have you), and that CF immediately pounced upon the presumably unknown bereft mother of a missing infant, jokingly asking her about being a nympho. 

How did she, and even more interesting, how did her husband, react to that? 
One would have thought that some form of protest would have been called for, or wouldn't it?

But maybe, in a group of people, where poking your finger in and out of your mouth when describing a vulnerable 3-year old, while rubbing your nipples, being called a nympho on your first visit to an octogenarian in his sleeping kit is small fry?

Pass the bottle!

Wodka, no less?
Portia
Portia

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia 17.06.16 9:01

Oh, and: all these jogging trips up and down the place before the child vanished: did they happen to reach the Rented Villa?

And: after?
Portia
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 17.06.16 9:05

Portia wrote:A few things come to mind, reading this old Express article cited by last poster Maria.  

1. It could fit the villa rented by CF and his wife Jill;
2. The visiting lady in the very expensive english car could have been Jill;
3. The shabby 30-year olds could have been local purveyors of little children;
4. The playroom could have been used for recording child pornography or keeping little children;

If the Express was aware of these possibilities: did they inform the police?

No?

Why not?

And:

Reportedly an MI5 car picked the Mecs up at the airport after their return to England having been named arguidos. 
Dr Amaral has stated very clearly that the whole truth will be known once MI5 opens their books on it.
MI5 is now said to have known about CF and his little predilections, probably having been handed the enviable charge of protecting him from getting pressured by foreign influences. 

Could it be that the Mecs were sent on an errand, false passports and all, to check out CF, and in return were robbed of their little girl?

Reading back KHs fond musings about CF, it struck me that they brought the twins to his place (while all that time somebody else was looking after them and chauffeuring them to Zoos, beaches and what have you), and that CF immediately pounced upon the presumably unknown bereft mother of a missing infant, jokingly asking her about being a nympho. 

How did she, and even more interesting, how did her husband, react to that? 
One would have thought that some form of protest would have been called for, or wouldn't it?

But maybe, in a group of people, where poking your finger in and out of your mouth when describing a vulnerable 3-year old, while rubbing your nipples, being called a nympho on your first visit to an octogenarian in his sleeping kit is small fry?

Pass the bottle!

Wodka, no less?

"Could it be that the Mecs were sent on an errand"

"We're not here to enjoy ourselves"
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia 17.06.16 9:07

And: how did CF come by KHs private phone number?

Did he ask? 

Have his phone records from before and after the disappearance been checked?

Have the CCTV records about what went on in the rented villa been secured and looked at?

If MI5 were onto him: they must have been.

By the PJ? 

Interesting times ahead, when the files on CF crack open. 
Although this will all of course now be snowed under by the murder of your poor MP
Portia
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 17.06.16 9:15

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Columbo wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Something of potential interest is that Clement was a close friend / colleague of Nicholas Parsons. Carol Hawkes worked with Nicholas Parsons for five years on Sale Of The Century and appears to be at least a part-time resident of PDL. The Hawkes are, of course, good friends with the Everleighs.

I agree. But I am pointing out that Freud, Hawkes, Everleighs were/are all PDL residents. And Parsons would have been a very good friend to both Freud and Hawkes.

One to file away  winkwink
I wonder if there is any connections betwen Freud and Symington and/or Mr Edmonds?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 17.06.16 9:18

I think Kate said he wrote them a letter with his own phone number on and said to call him. How he got their address is another question. Maybe he sent it to flat 5(H?) at Mark Warner, or maybe he just put 'Kate and Gerry' on it, a la CM 'It'll get there'
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 17.06.16 9:42

Just to remind myself ,the villa was sold to someone else and it has been said ,thatCF rented it for few weeks of the year ,people he had known for longtime .Whether or not it was rented out to others ,I don't know . So I read somewhwere the neighbors didn't find them very friendly ,and kept themselves. My son had place in Portugal and we use it as family,and other friends too . It was not easy to become friendly with locals ,we found that out as we had no language  and they didn't seem on the whole interested in people that would just rent the place for a week or two. Ofcourse we don't know do we ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia 17.06.16 9:47

Seems to me to be a typical case of:

Q. Has the child been murdered?
A. Probably yes

Q. Who by?
A. We have our suspicions

Q. Can we get a conviction?
A. No. No hard evidence

Q: End of story
Portia
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 17.06.16 11:39

Someone called Andy Wright owned the villa and rented it to CF seemingly.  
Who is Andy Wright and what circle of friends does he have?

Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 17.06.16 12:12

Just been looking thinside i read through the Mail paper.on page44 tucked ,and tucked away on page 44 Are very Large capitals head lines.      WHY DID PR MAN FREUD GIVE McCann ADVISER A JOB? A good read ,sorry don't know how to fetch it over. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top