The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Post by Maria on 15.06.16 20:27

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641755/Clement-Freud-child-abuser-Former-Liberal-MP-molested-girls-young-10-TV-documentary-reveals-two-victims-tell-pain.html#ixzz4BdI7t3y6

"Sylvia Woolsey said she was just 11 when Sir Clement – described as a national treasure by Gordon Brown at his funeral in 2009 – began abusing her. She was later invited into his marital bed alongside his actress wife Jill, and also claims he had touched her breast in front of his spouse"

hmmmmm

Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Post by aquila on 15.06.16 20:48

How comfortable is everyone feeling that holidaymakers were encouraged to post their photographs to NOT the Portuguese police but to business people?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 15.06.16 22:01

Could someone dig up a picture on Freud´s Villa in Pdl and we can compare the background in "the make up photo"?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 15.06.16 22:15

@Verdi wrote:@Tony Bennett:

Nor does the Queen and those who advise her over who to make a 'Knight of the Realm':

Sir Cyril Smith...

Sir Jimmy Savile...

Sir Clement Freud...

Sir Philip Green...

...it doesn't look good

----------

Lord Greville Janner

Sir Edward Heath

Sir Cliff Richard

Sir Elton John - pending

The more you look the worse it gets.

I know that I keep repeating this but under what circumstances do these people get their honours in the first place?

Along with News International and Missing People facing financial difficulty, (almost to the point of closure) in 2006, we have Tony Blair and Lord Levy being questioned in the cash for honours scandal. 

I find it odd that these elite and honoured paedophiles have to die before being exposed, is that because they know something?  Could that something be that they made illegal and undisclosed loans to Tony Blairs' government?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_for_Honours

After all, it was Blair who panicked and sent the head of his media monitoring unit out to assist the McCanns.  Cherie Blair was already involved with Catherine Meyer and her PACT charity.  Kate McCann engaged in direct telephone conversations with Cherie Blair (not her PA, as you would expect).  Gordon Brown who interfered in the McCann case was soon to take over from Blair, was he acting under Blairs' orders?

Matthew Freud, son of Clement Freud, has just separated from his wife, Elizabeth Murdoch (daughter of Rupert Murdoch)

Rupert Murdoch owns, amongst many other newspapers, News International and The Sun

Rebekah Brook was CEO of The Sun - it is she who blackmailed David Cameron into setting up Operation Grange

From this, it is clear that somehow:

Tony Blair
Cherie Blair
Gordon Brown
Rupert Murdoch
Elizabeth Murdoch
Matthew Freud
Sir Clement Freud
Rebekah Brooks
Clarence Mitchell
Missing People
News International
The McCanns

Are all connected by something sinister

As for these highly honoured paedophiles - could they be members of the Spartacus Club? 

Does the Spartacus Club operate in PDL?

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.16 22:20

@NickE wrote:Could someone dig up a picture on Freud´s Villa in Pdl and we can compare the background in "the make up photo"?
Madeleine had the identical length of hair, and was wearing a hair bead:

1. In the 'Last Photo'

2. In the 'Make-Up Photo' and

3. In one of the other strange photos released along with the Make-Up photo.

The Make-Up Photo seemed to be taken against a yellow/ochre background and with a bright blue plastic chair in the background.

It has been suggested that the latter two photos could have been taken in Praia da Luz, maybe at the Sol e Mar apartments where Wojchiech Krokowski was staying

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Matthew Freud cancels his annual summer party tonight

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.16 22:22

Clement Freud child sex abuse: son Matthew Freud cancels his annual summer party tonight

Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter
15 June 2016 • 1:29pm

Matthew Freud has cancelled his annual summer party, which was due to be held tonight, following his father Sir Clement's exposure as a paedophile.

Mr Freud, the 52-year-old founder of Freud Communications, has contacted guests to say he will no longer be holding the star-studded get-together, which would otherwise have been going on at the same time that ITV's Exposure documentary about Sir Clement's child abuse was being broadcast.
Mr Freud has a contacts book filled with celebrities, and guests at his previous parties have included Kate Moss, Idris Elba, Naomi Campbell, Tilda Swinton and Bob Geldof.

He has so far made no comment about the revelation that his father abused girls over a period spanning at least four decades.
His mother, Lady Freud, has apologised to Sir Clement's victims, saying she is "shocked, deeply saddened and profoundly sorry" for what he did to them.
Mr Freud's annual summer party at his £20 million home in Primrose Hill, north London, normally draws together clients and friends from the world of fashion, music, television and film.

He has so far made no comment about the revelation that his father abused girls over a period spanning at least four decades.
His mother, Lady Freud, has apologised to Sir Clement's victims, saying she is "shocked, deeply saddened and profoundly sorry" for what he did to them.
Mr Freud's annual summer party at his £20 million home in Primrose Hill, north London, normally draws together clients and friends from the world of fashion, music, television and film.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/15/clement-freud-child-sex-abuse-son-matthew-freud-cancels-his-annu/

--------

sad  Schadenfreude

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 15.06.16 22:23

TB @ 6.47 re Craig Murray

‘Many were rather suspicious about his sudden intervention.

But from what you have posted, it is looking more and more as though he may know something very significant about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann.’

Getting OT as such, (there is a thread on here somewhere but I am never very successful with the search feature).

This is the link to Craig Murray’s promised blog about the Mc’s which never came out:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2014/05/a-day-off-politics/

There were however numerous comments, in spite of the non-appearance of the actual article and one interesting response from Craig Murray was the following:

craig Post author
May 26, 2014 at 19:00
‘Nick

I know John Buck fairly well. A nice man, but the chances of him ever doing anything without a direct instruction are nil.’

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 15.06.16 22:29

Police warned about 'paedophile' Clement Freud's links to Madeleine McCann's family but concerns were 'dismissed' victim claims

A woman who says she was a victim of 'predatory paedophile' Sir Clement Freud claims she told police about his links to the family of missing Madeleine McCann, but nothing was done.
The ex-MP and TV and radio star had a villa in the resort Madeleine McCann vanished from and befriended her parents Kate and Gerry in the weeks after she went missing.
Now Vicky Hayes, 64, says she she reported her concerns about Clement Freud befriending the McCanns to police two years after reading Kate McCann's book Madeleine.
Vicky had found that Freud appeared to be a private person who did not enjoy the media spotlight and found the idea of him entertaining the McCanns, after Madeline disappeared, odd.
She told ITV News: "I read Kate McCann's book and was immediately upset and anxious that Clement Freud had invited the McCanns to his home.
"He was a private man, not the type to suddenly befriend a couple who had intense media attention. It really jarred with me, left me feeling very uneasy."

http://bbic.xyz/news/uk-news/police-warned-paedophile-clement-freuds-8201970

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 15.06.16 22:38

At this rate, it won't be long before the Gaspars' statements make the mainstream news. I pray so anyway.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 15.06.16 22:58

@sharonl wrote:
@Verdi wrote:@Tony Bennett:

Nor does the Queen and those who advise her over who to make a 'Knight of the Realm':

Sir Cyril Smith...

Sir Jimmy Savile...

Sir Clement Freud...

Sir Philip Green...

...it doesn't look good

----------

Lord Greville Janner

Sir Edward Heath

Sir Cliff Richard

Sir Elton John - pending

The more you look the worse it gets.

I know that I keep repeating this but under what circumstances do these people get their honours in the first place?

Along with News International and Missing People facing financial difficulty, (almost to the point of closure) in 2006, we have Tony Blair and Lord Levy being questioned in the cash for honours scandal. 

I find it odd that these elite and honoured paedophiles have to die before being exposed, is that because they know something?  Could that something be that they made illegal and undisclosed loans to Tony Blairs' government?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_for_Honours

After all, it was Blair who panicked and sent the head of his media monitoring unit out to assist the McCanns.  Cherie Blair was already involved with Catherine Meyer and her PACT charity.  Kate McCann engaged in direct telephone conversations with Cherie Blair (not her PA, as you would expect).  Gordon Brown who interfered in the McCann case was soon to take over from Blair, was he acting under Blairs' orders?

Matthew Freud, son of Clement Freud, has just separated from his wife, Elizabeth Murdoch (daughter of Rupert Murdoch)

Rupert Murdoch owns, amongst many other newspapers, News International and The Sun

Rebekah Brook was CEO of The Sun - it is she who blackmailed David Cameron into setting up Operation Grange

From this, it is clear that somehow:

Tony Blair
Cherie Blair
Gordon Brown
Rupert Murdoch
Elizabeth Murdoch
Matthew Freud
Sir Clement Freud
Rebekah Brooks
Clarence Mitchell
Missing People
News International
The McCanns

Are all connected by something sinister

As for these highly honoured paedophiles - could they be members of the Spartacus Club? 

Does the Spartacus Club operate in PDL  http://www.spartacusworld.com/en/saunas/portugal

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.06.16 23:11

@sallypelt wrote:

Who else can we add to this Hall of Shame?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.06.16 23:20

@sharonl wrote:G
@plebgate wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:"Nic....NIC! Iz found the missing piece of the puzzle ain't i! It musta been that Clammy Freud geezer wot 'smashed' the shutter, wot Ka£e told us, and the world, about'

"How so Detective Bright?"

"Wiv hiz zimmer frame, of course, innit! He wuz 83 weren't he?"

"Brilliant, Bright! The 'plebs' will deffo buy that!

'One last booze run to Portugal, Ma'am?"

"I dunno, we've only got £95 grand left in the 'kitty' for this year, oh go on then! Yuse guys get me every time!"
Yeah an 83 year old with his zimmer frame who didn't leave any DNA in the apartment, not even a splash of strawberry vodka was found.

Why not, the pensioner upstairs, of similar age, on her own, chased off a burglar and grabbed him by the ankles as he leapt through her third storey window.  

Was Freud that burglar too? big grin
Nah - he was the take-away delivery boy which extras on the side..

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.06.16 23:22

@willowthewisp wrote:So the Metropolitan Police are to investigate the unveiling of Clement Freud as part of the missing Madeleine McCann, Operation Grange,didn't the Metropolitan Police already investigate the possible Paedophile involvement in 2007/08 and connections to European rapes and Murders,involving MI 5/6 in the process?
Would anyone care to peruse the Anngirfan site on the latest Madeleine McCann posting, be aware it is a very long piece of writing and involves a huge amount of people if they are Right, a World wide issue?
Unveiling???  De-frocking more like big grin .

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.06.16 23:30

@nglfi wrote:One of the things I found very odd and which led me to suspect the McCanns when Maddie first went missing was the way numerous celebrities rallied round them and invited them over for drinks or dinner. I find it very unlikely that they didn't know each other before. I've never seen the like in the media, where a child goes missing and all of a sudden he parents are catapulted to celebrity status. Normally when celebrities offer some help it is in the form of funding or a very public appearance or endorsement.
I imagine myself as a celebrity or indeed any person living in that area.. If I heard about Madeleine going missing would I randomly invite the parents, people I didn't know round for drinks? I don't think so.
I believe the McCanns were already connected to this circle and it becomes particularly relevant in light of the Gaspar statements.
AMEN !!!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.06.16 23:33

@willowthewisp wrote:Not only does the Headlines on Clement Freud takes the heat off them(TM) but puts a new emphasis on "Operation Grange" pursuing a new line of enquiry, for which extra funding will be required, which in effect, brings in the Supreme Court challenge of losing their last appeal to obtain innocence of being guilty of any involvement in the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine?
The Metropolitan Police have previously investigated allegations of a Paedophile ring eight years ago,alongside Leicestershire Police and failed to find any guilty parties, in the missing child Madeleine McCann and no connections to paedophilia, except Three possible Portuguese Bungling burglars with mobile phones?
They don't like to talk about it winkwink !

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.06.16 23:43

@Maria wrote:When will Gerry McCann be knighted? I'm sure he's on the list.
This knighthood malarkey seems to involve people of the same ilk, and most if not all hold a get out of jail free card. Maybe a promise of keeping them clean until they are dead.
I agree.  It seems the Queen acting on the advice of the government dishes out these awards willy-nilly, as a form of immunity - at least until they die.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.16 23:45

@NickE wrote:Could someone dig up a picture on Freud´s Villa in Pdl and we can compare the background in "the make up photo"?
This is I believe his villa (Source: Daily Telegraph):

Sir Clement Freud, Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann roared with laughter at evidence from cadaver and blood dogs on the day the McCanns were declared formal suspects in the disappearance of their daughter - at this home of a serial paedophile, Sir Clement Freud, who was protected by the upper echelons of the British establishment whilst alive, but has now been outed. Freud was in his pyjamas as he joked about evidence provided by one of  the world's top dog handlers, Martin Grime 

------

This villa does not appear to match the background on the 'Make-Up Photo'.

A better match appears to be the Sol e Mar apartments where Polish businessman Wojchiech Krokowski was holidaying the same week as the McCanns

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.16 23:48

@Verdi wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Not only does the Headlines on Clement Freud takes the heat off them(TM) but puts a new emphasis on "Operation Grange" pursuing a new line of enquiry, for which extra funding will be required, which in effect, brings in the Supreme Court challenge of losing their last appeal to obtain innocence of being guilty of any involvement in the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine?
The Metropolitan Police have previously investigated allegations of a Paedophile ring eight years ago,alongside Leicestershire Police and failed to find any guilty parties, in the missing child Madeleine McCann and no connections to paedophilia, except Three possible Portuguese Bungling burglars with mobile phones?
They don't like to talk about it winkwink !
I wonder if Sir Clement Freud was on the list of the 580 sex offenders that Redwood's merry men were hunting down and 'eliminating' (good word that, thinking about it)?

Or was it 4,978?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.16 23:51

@ShuBob wrote:Any comment about this Freud revelation from paedo-hunter extraordinaire Jim Gamble?
Best question on the thread so far!

CEOP's headquarters should have been moved to a suite in Shepherd's Bush - or the Houses of Parliament

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.06.16 23:53

@Tony Bennett wrote:
This is I believe his villa (Source: Daily Telegraph):

Sir Clement Freud, Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann roared with laughter at evidence from cadaver and blood dogs on the day the McCanns were declared formal suspects in the disappearance of their daughter - at this home of a serial paedophile, Sir Clement Freud, who was protected by the upper echelons of the British establishment whilst alive, but has now been outed. Freud was in his pyjamas as he joked about evidence provided by one of  the world's top dog handlers, Martin Grime 

------

This villa does not appear to match the background on the 'Make-Up Photo'.

A better match appears to be the Sol e Mar apartments where Polish businessman Wojchiech Krokowski was holidaying the same week as the McCanns
No, a conspiracy theory too far methinks.  A high profile seasoned predator wouldn't be quite so careless as to use his domicile for a photo-shoot if it could be so easily recognized.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.06.16 0:11

@aquila wrote:I don't know what to make of the latest news re Freud and how it fits into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

It has always been my belief that the rotten core of what happened to Madeleine is paedophilia. After all these years I still haven't seen anything to change my belief.
The report appears to have encouraged quite a few previously latent forum members to air their views.  If nothing else this Freud revelation has inspired courage to speak out on the most obvious issue.

I will just add - this has beggar all to do with Operation Grange and their shenanigans so there's little point in referring it to them.  Crimes committed by Freud and his circle of 'chums' would be incorporated in a nationwide and/or international child abuse investigation - where they all belong.  Are the perpetrators of Madeleine McCann's disappearance under surveillance in a national/international paedophile investigation?  In my opinion absolutely not - if they were their profile would be low key and the government wouldn't have thrown 12+ million quid down the proverbial in the name of Operation Grange.

Where will all this lead I ask myself - nowhere I answer.  Another flash in the pan - another reason the plug the name McCann the victims.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum