The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Mm11

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Mm11

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Regist10

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Empty IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏

Post by The George Spyman 02.08.11 21:42

In the News of the World scandal a circle of friends exist around British Prime Minister David Cameron and the Murdoch's. Of course we are well aware that Rebekah Brooks was editor during the so called hacking of child murder victims Milly Dowler and Jessica Chapman and Holly Wells. The cover story is the News of the World was looking for a scoop. However, the most plausible motive would be to destroy evidence of the person luring the girls to their deaths.

This is not a wild assumption. In the circle of friends is one Matthew Freud son of Sir Clement Freud now deceased. What could possibly be the odds that Sir Clement Freud owned a villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal where Madeleine McCann was abducted. I would say the odds that one of your circle of friends deletes messages from a homicide victim's phone and another owns a villa in a small Portuguese village where a young girl disappears is quite slim.

Even slimmer odds are the fact that Sir Clement Freud worked as a cook inside the McCann home giving him the chance to destroy or modify evidence. These details lead me to conclude that News of the World was actually doing the abductions and murders. Nothing would sell papers like a child abduction.

When we explore further, we see that one of the private detectives Daniel Morgen was brutally murdered. Detective Superintendent Dave Cook investigating the murder was the subject of surveillance by News of the World. He was followed even taking his children to school. Mr. Morgan's partner Jonathan Rees was charged with his murder. He was convicted of minor charges relating to the hacking. Upon release from prison he was hired by News of the World editor Andy Coulson a friend and former employee of the Prime Minister David Cameron.

It appears everyone in this circle has more to answer for than hacking telephones. This charade is like debating a bank robber's parking infraction as opposed to his robbery.

Rupert Murdoch owns the British Government. Like spies from time immemorial he has the secrets of everyone in power and can hold them at bay. The few ponds that have been sacrificed for public display are a classic dog and pony show for the masses.

Now that we have 20/20 hindsight I think we can look at the death of Chief Constable Michael Todd much differently. He was being followed by a private detective. He was in a relationship with a reporter Andrea Perry. News of the World could very well have hacked his phone and sent those desperate text messages. What did he know? News of the World executed his character with sordid tales.

In my opinion we are dealing with murder most foul. The circle of friends would be immediately identified as suspects had they not been immensely wealthy and in the corridors of power.

The drunken orgies of the Chipping Norton set are the level that these individuals can flaunt their control over Britain with scant regard to be named in an indictment, but the facts are clear. At one point of the circle evidence has been destroyed. At another point a direct relation lived in a small village where a child went missing and had direct access to the home. Police properly investigating murder are harassed by the vassals of the clique. Another may very well have been murdered. The source of the story has died conveniently. A close friend of the Prime Minister, Mr. Christopher Shale, died before the scandal broke.

One wonders what he knew and when. In many of these high profile deaths the causes of death are rather ambiguous. We are in the 21st century as I recall. British forensics was renowned in centuries past. We can only see the parallels to the classic 'Russian' heart attack of the Soviet days.

The system is rotten to the core. You are in a unique position to speak while it is staggering from the weight. Just because you acquiesce today doesn't mean they won't exact punishment tomorrow. Child murder cannot be condoned. This story isn't about hacking. It's about MURDER!

On this site dedicated to Goncalo Amaral, we see a report of Private Investigators sent to Spain to look into a woman from a yacht inquiring about a child. The woman was a Victoria Beckham look a like and Australian. That could be another member of the Chipping Norton Elisabeth Murdoch. That could also explain why the detectives didn't look too hard for clues. The last guy got an axe through the head.

What if the Chipping Norton set of English elites are suspects in the crime? They hack the phones; they delete evidence; they have a residence in Praia da Luz; they have a relative who owed the British mob and liked naked children (Lucien Freud); they have a yacht; they are Australian; they own the British government and the police.

DNA was found in the rental car 25 days after Madeleine went missing. Sir Clement Freud was in the employ of the McCann's as a cook. He had access to the residence. Did he move the body?

Inspector Neil Munro of Dorset Police was found dead after the exposure of a child perversion ring on the Isle of Jersey. He was supposed to be investigating child being taken away on yachts. If this goes to the top of the power establishment we can see why the investigation has reached limits. We have to be concerned other child abductions weren't related to the Freud's and their residence in Praia da Luz.

Good luck.

George
The George Spyman

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Empty Separating truth from speculation in The George Spyman's OP

Post by Tony Bennett 02.08.11 23:59

To The George Spyman:

Welcome to this forum.

Your OP is interesting...BUT as I'm sure you would concede, there is a considerable amount of speculation in what you say and a number of assertions which lack proof.

For example:

* "The drunken orgies of the Chipping Norton set..."

and

* "Sir Clement Freud was in the employ of the McCanns as a cook. He had access to the residence".

Please tell us what specific evidence there is that either of those statements is the truth.

Where I am inclined to agree with you is when you say: "Rupert Murdoch owns the British Government. Like spies from time immemorial he has the secrets of everyone in power and can hold them at bay". I wonder however if you have considered whether Murdoch-groupie Clarence Mitchell, possibly on the MI5 payroll according to some sources, might be the one to have provided Murdoch with just this kind of information on members of the Britsih elite?

I also with respect agree wth your placing Jonathan Rees near the centre of things. He was very lucky that the trial against him for conspiracy to murder Daniel Morgan collapsed last year, we also know that he was earlier in his career sentenced to 7 years in jail o nother conspracy charges, and we also know that he was the supplier of information to - and close confidante of - News of the World Editor Andy Coulson.

And we know that Cameron appointed Coulson, despite warnings, as his Director of Communications and that in March 2010 Cameron and Coulson appointed Clarence Mitchell to a top position in the Conservatives' Communications Directorate.

It may of course be purely co-incidence that Clarence Mitchell seemed to be first on the scene to report and then cover: the Fred and Rosemary West murders, the Soham murders, and the murder of Jill Dando, quite apart from being drafted in urgently as the McCanns' reputation manager.

One rumour circulating persistently about Jill Dando is that she had got too close for comfort to uncovering an elite child abuse ring - and was killed by them; her murder remains unsolved to this day - and the man who was mainly responsible for convicting the wrong man (Barry Bulsara) in that case now heads the Met's Serious Organised Crime Directorate - step forward Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell.

The Senior Investigating Officer in Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann Review Team is Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood.

And he has to deliver his report to...Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Empty Re: IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏

Post by jd 03.08.11 0:14

Murdoch has changed laws in this country that he wanted, through Tony Bliar. And the current Foreign Office have given secret defence plans of Afghanistan....trying to think if we are an elected government here

re Jill Dando, yes another cover up. It was the Serbian mafia in revenge for the bombing of their beloved TV station tower in Belgrade a few days earlier. Jill Dando was their revenge and the target as she was the face of the Kosovo appeal and the darling of the BBC...eye for an eye

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Empty Re: IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏

Post by Tony Bennett 03.08.11 0:27

jd wrote:Murdoch has changed laws in this country that he wanted, through Tony Bliar. And the current Foreign Office have given secret defence plans of Afghanistan...trying to think if we are an elected government here.

re Jill Dando, yes another cover up. It was the Serbian mafia in revenge for the bombing of their beloved TV station tower in Belgrade a few days earlier. Jill Dando was their revenge and the target as she was the face of the Kosovo appeal and the darling of the BBC...eye for an eye

I very much doubt that this was the Serbian mafia, though you are right about the timing of her killing.

This sounds much more like a plausible cover-story by those really responsible for Jill Dando's death.

This had all the hallmarks of a contract killing by an expert, moreover one who knew her movements. How likely is it that within days of the TV station bombing, the Serbs could have organised the finding and killing of Jill Dando? London is hardly teeming with Serbs, and what evidence is there of any 'Serbian mafia' in this country? And why did top Met Officers arrest, prosecute and succesfully convict an innocent man?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.08.11 0:37

Tony Bennett wrote: And why did top Met Officers arrest, prosecute and succesfully convict an innocent man?

To stop the truth coming out.

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Empty Sometimes I despair...

Post by The Shelfstacker 03.08.11 12:07

It's OPs like this that bring the forum into disrepute.
The Shelfstacker
The Shelfstacker

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Empty Let's be serious folks!

Post by Guest 03.08.11 12:49

I remember Clement Freud and his adverts for dog food - in which for the benefit of younger members he appeared with a bloodhound as long-faced as himself - and the concept of him subsequently becoming a chef for anyone (let alone the McCanns) sounds rather like a shaggy dog story!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  670379
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.08.11 12:55

Jean wrote:I remember Clement Freud and his adverts for dog food - in which for the benefit of younger members he appeared with a bloodhound as long-faced as himself - and the concept of him subsequently becoming a chef for anyone (let alone the McCanns) sounds rather like a shaggy dog story!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  670379

Clement Freud was a well known celebrity chef, but as to him being a chef to the McCanns I agree titter

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23676809-minute-waltz-plays-out-for-radio-star-and-mp-clement-freud.do
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Empty Sir Clement Freud

Post by Guest 03.08.11 13:05

Thanks for that Candyfloss. I must admit that I had quite forgotten about his career as a chef, he certainly had many talents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 03.08.11 15:40

Also if I may add my comments to George,

This happened on Tony Blairs and Gordon Browns watch, I remember the fury that occured at the labour party conference leading up to the last general election after Murdoch had declared his allegiance to the conservative party and also Brown´s long winded tirade in parliament just recently in relation to the phone hacking. I don´t dispute that the rich and wannabee famous are in cahoots and at the same time a lot of people are running scared.
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.08.11 16:13

The Shelfstacker wrote:It's OPs like this that bring the forum into disrepute.

I took little heed of your comment, until I came across this: http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/08/03/i-think-i-have-heard-it-all-now/

Seems you're right.

The facts/evidence already presented are clear for all who wish to see, they don't need any dramatisation or emebellishment.

Ah, I see the blog is by Bren - the lady that changed her mind? Think I've read some stuff concerning her on here and maybe she holds a wee bit of a grudge. Maybe she wrote the OP herself (brand new member) to give her some material to criticise this forum? Just a thought.
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT ABOUT HACKING IT'S ABOUT BLOODY MURDER‏  Empty Bren is back

Post by Guest 03.08.11 16:32

Hello Daisy. I was about to tell you about Bren but you've realised yourself. The topic here is called "Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns" and makes for interesting reading.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top