The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Cmaryholmes 05.08.16 12:34

Thank you
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by NickE 09.08.16 18:37

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Tweetf10

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 09.08.16 18:56

When will  that ever be ,I ask . seems forever the same stories go on and on ,I fear we shall never know what and where the child finished up /?joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Empty "We shall never know" - Joyce (again!)

Post by Tony Bennett 09.08.16 19:48

joyce1938 wrote:When will  that ever be, I ask. Seems forever the same stories go on and on, I fear we shall never know what and where the child finished up? joyce1938
Once again, @ joyce1938, you are the Jeremiah, or rather, as your name is Joyce, the Cassandra of the forum.

Once again, you visit the forum only to make yet another contribution saying "We will never get anywhere".

Yet all around you are fellow members like PeterMac, HideHo, Richard Hall, Hobs, sharonl, many others, and of course the forum-owner herself, who have worked hard to get ever nearer a solution to what really happened to Madeleine McCann. Much much nearer than some, mentioning no names, Chelsea Hoffman.

I am really surprised that with all this research and analysis surrounding you here, that you do not appreciate the progress being made.

One specific thing that you did show a real interest in a while back, and which you quite rightly said was an important issue, was that of the saga of Madeleine's pyjamas and the mysterious tea stain.

In one of the most brilliant and fundamental pieces of research and analysis ever done in the Madeleine McCann case, Dr Martin Roberts' two pieces on the subject have solved these two, connected, puzzles.

Please read them, and hopefully after doing so you will have reason to believe that much progress is being made - and your next post will have a more optimisitic tone to it.   

If you haven't got the links to both articles, I will supply them.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 09.08.16 22:27

I have a suspicion Joyce has only looked at NickE's tagline underneath the footballer picture. Its the only thing that makes sense, if she was just answering that.
I.e. " when asked if....."

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 09.08.16 23:07

Yes I must agree on site many things have been talked about and sometimes we agree and other times ,just cant make up minds. I just wish that we could make a big difference ,knowing . The people that need to be persuaded are ,police and all that have covered it all up . have we really made a difference to these people ,is my big ask. ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.08.16 23:43

joyce1938 wrote:Yes I must agree on site many things have been talked about and sometimes we agree and other times, just can't make up minds. I just wish that we could make a big difference, knowing [that] the people that need to be persuaded are police and all that have covered it all up. Have we really made a difference to these people? - is my big ask? joyce1938
@ joyce1938

If you put it like that, I am afraid I must agree with you. No, we have not.

You may recall that on Tuesday 8 May 2007 - only on the fifth day after Madeleine had been reported missing - a secret national task force was convened under the chairmanship of the Leicestershire Chief Constable, Matt Baggott. National ministries and agencies were involved - this was no local task force.

A couple of years ago, when I found out about this secret task force/committee, I asked by means of a simple Freedom of Information Act question who was on this task force. The force refused to disclose it on the grounds that it was top secret - and so neither I nor anyone else had any right to know about it. 

Very few now doubt that very powerful forces are keeping the lid on something big -' some big secret' as John Stalker said only a few weeks after Madeleine was reported missing.

We desperately need a 'David' to come and fell the 'Goliath' we face, hopefully by the same method, one accurately delivered sling shot.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 10.08.16 12:21

joyce1938 wrote:Yes I must agree on site many things have been talked about and sometimes we agree and other times ,just cant make up minds. I just wish that we could make a big difference ,knowing . The people that need to be persuaded are ,police and all that have covered it all up . have we really made a difference to these people ,is my big ask. ? joyce1938
I understand how you feel Joyce 1938 and sometimes one does wonder why anyone bothers...........................nothing seems to change. I don't know if 1938 is your year of birth but if it is you've been around a lot longer than I have but even I can see the beginnings of a tide change over the course of my life so far . We are no longer just accepting all that we are told . We are asking questions . Good questions.  We no longer have automatic respect for the Establishment  and the chink in the curtain is becoming ever wider with each painfully extracted new revelation. ( And I don't mean Redwood's ) When you were younger would you honestly have believed that police were often corrupt, that the BBC just spouted rubbish, that the media and the truth were two separate entities? I think we've come a long way in that respect and whilst we are asking questions and discussing theories and private thoughts about the MBM case , the culprits are never  truly free. Their time will come one day  and most likely bring a part of the Establishment tumbling down with them . I'm hopeful.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 10.08.16 12:24

Thanks for that information ,no I did not know about that at all,what can be got away with ,is just beyond  my comprehension,. I guess it will come out one day ,just so much underhanded stuff gone on sickens me really.  we must just go on till some one wants to let the cat out of the bag ,I wonder if there will be any big shocks ,at that stage ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 10.08.16 14:36

kaz wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:Yes I must agree on site many things have been talked about and sometimes we agree and other times ,just cant make up minds. I just wish that we could make a big difference ,knowing . The people that need to be persuaded are ,police and all that have covered it all up . have we really made a difference to these people ,is my big ask. ? joyce1938
I understand how you feel Joyce 1938 and sometimes one does wonder why anyone bothers...........................nothing seems to change. I don't know if 1938 is your year of birth but if it is you've been around a lot longer than I have but even I can see the beginnings of a tide change over the course of my life so far . We are no longer just accepting all that we are told . We are asking questions . Good questions.  We no longer have automatic respect for the Establishment  and the chink in the curtain is becoming ever wider with each painfully extracted new revelation. ( And I don't mean Redwood's ) When you were younger would you honestly have believed that police were often corrupt, that the BBC just spouted rubbish, that the media and the truth were two separate entities? I think we've come a long way in that respect and whilst we are asking questions and discussing theories and private thoughts about the MBM case , the culprits are never  truly free. Their time will come one day  and most likely bring a part of the Establishment tumbling down with them . I'm hopeful.
Thanks for your comment Kaz, yes 38 is my birthyear,yes seen so much change ,as you correctly realized.The only time I felt police were not all they should be ,was from my mum years ago ,had illness long time ,about 2in the morning ,the police use to cll in for cup of tea .knowing mum slept badly. They would make the tea ,ans it and chat . well they often gave the game away ,by telling stuff they should not . so my mum told me that they can be B___terds and not truthfull,so that was in my head. as a teenager,please excuse the language .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Empty Darren Laverty

Post by Keitei 19.08.16 18:31

[*]

[*]
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 G_Q5Enjh_biggerBugsy@TheBunnyReturns  1h1 hour ago  
BREAKING NEWS: PRO #McCANN TROLL, DARREN LAVERTY CHARGED WITH STALKING TODAY, AFTER METROPOLITAN POLICE INVESTIGATION.
  2 retweets     2 likes

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.08.16 20:17

Keitei wrote:[*]

[*]
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 G_Q5Enjh_biggerBugsy@TheBunnyReturns  1h1 hour ago  
BREAKING NEWS: PRO #McCANN TROLL, DARREN LAVERTY CHARGED WITH STALKING TODAY, AFTER METROPOLITAN POLICE INVESTIGATION.
  2 retweets     2 likes

[*]

I saw this, earlier on Twitter, but there's no link to confirm it, and I can't find one referring to today. It says "breaking news" but where is it breaking?   However, from what I did find, it appears that this man is a pest.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 19.08.16 21:22

I looked to see if there was any reporting today and so far, I have found nothing.

This Tweet seems to have upset Bunny https://twitter.com/drlavertyx/status/639826246457757696

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 22.08.16 23:46

I wonder why he picked that police force...?   thinking 

Mark Williams-Thomas 

[ltr]@mwilliamsthomas[/ltr]

This will show just how diverse the role of the police officer is today . https://twitter.com/leicspolice/status/767785346578939904 …
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.08.16 10:50

Not sure this really qualifies under the ‘important info’ heading, but Birch is on the move again (or so he says!), following on from Hoffman’s book?

Stephen D.Birch ‏‪@BirchStephen 15h
15 hours ago
South Africa
8 days away from informing McCann twins, Sean & Amelie where their sister Maddie"s buried ‪#McCann - team in place

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 ?type=3 Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 ?type=3Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 CqkJB23WEAAHOcW
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.08.16 12:15

Doug D wrote:Not sure this really qualifies under the ‘important info’ heading, but Birch is on the move again (or so he says!), following on from Hoffman’s book?

Stephen D.Birch ‏‪@BirchStephen 15h
15 hours ago
South Africa
8 days away from informing McCann twins, Sean & Amelie where their sister Maddie"s buried ‪#McCann - team in place

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 ?type=3 Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 ?type=3Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 CqkJB23WEAAHOcW
I think the man is unstable - he needs to be restrained.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 24.08.16 12:51

Totally agree Verdi!
The twins have had more than enough to cope with in their short lives .
Parents who spend their lives moaning on sofas , or whining about themselves in court after losing their eldest child they drag the two youngest into the spotlight whenever it suits their "agenda " .
My heart as always goes out to the twins the parents and wider family clearly do not consider what all this will do to them in the future.
Stephen Birch needs to be stopped now !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 24.08.16 14:44

sandancer wrote:Totally agree Verdi!
Parents who spend their lives moaning on sofas , or whining about themselves in court after losing their eldest child they drag the two youngest into the spotlight whenever it suits their "agenda " .
My heart as always goes out to the twins the parents and wider family clearly do not consider what all this will do to them in the future.
I understand that this latest episode has been reported to the correct people.

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 24.08.16 20:48

Keitei wrote:
Would that be to the "troll-hunter squad" ? 
I sometimes wonder if Mr Birch is a "plant" ?

He sure as hell seems like he's fallen off a tree! 
IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.08.16 20:54

MayMuse wrote:
Keitei wrote:

IMO
Even a weed is classified as a plant big grin .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.08.16 0:54

MayMuse wrote:
Keitei wrote:

IMO
Seriously though, it does make you wonder what it's all about.  Even if he is some kind of crackpot, the impact on the twins and the rest of the McCann family could be catastrophic - an ideal opportunity for the McCanns to capitalize on the victim status but they haven't have they?  If they had taken action to prevent this crank from acting out his threats then he wouldn't still be publicly menacing the family.

I was reminded of Kate McCann's reaction to Danie Krugal, another charlatan with a body detection device that at the time she seemed to think was worth a try.  From her autobiographical novel..

"At our next meeting with Neves and Encarnação, on 28 June, we tentatively raised the possibility of bringing in Danie Krugel, a South African ex-police officer who claimed to have combined DNA and satellite tracking technology to develop a device that could be used to locate missing persons.

I know this sounds mad, so let me rewind a little to explain. Danie’s name, and his offer of help, had reached us via a variety of sources within the first few weeks of Madeleine’s disappearance. At the time we were in too much turmoil to pay much attention to anything so esoteric, and in any case we had all our hopes pinned on the police investigation. 

Towards the end of May, a friend of Danie’s arrived in Praia da Luz and virtually pleaded with me to take up his offer.  She spoke of references from the South African police, for whom his machine had brought results, of its 80 per cent success rate and of the support of the South African minister for justice. Whether we were influenced by the distance this young mother had travelled just to talk to us, or whether we were simply plain desperate, I can’t be sure – putting it in perspective today, I’d say it was the latter – but by now we were more receptive."

She goes on to say that the device hadn’t been formally tested by any independent and trustworthy authority but still it was worth a try.  Maybe it's a bit like Eddie and Keela - the reliability dependent on who's being sniffed out when and where?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 25.08.16 7:20

Verdi:

‘Charlatan’

How could you?

‘A person disappears, you find a few strands of hair left on a brush, you put those hairs into a gadget and that points out on a map where in the world that person may be.’

Obviously didn’t work because they couldn’t find anything appropriate with which to load the device!

Should have sent GM back to Rothley again for another pillow case!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.08.16 13:01

Doug D wrote:Verdi:

‘Charlatan’

How could you?

‘A person disappears, you find a few strands of hair left on a brush, you put those hairs into a gadget and that points out on a map where in the world that person may be.’

Obviously didn’t work because they couldn’t find anything appropriate with which to load the device!

Should have sent GM back to Rothley again for another pillow case!
Funny you should say that Doug D - Kate McCann's chiclet goes on to say..

"So, in the second week of June, we had confided in Auntie Janet and our friend Amanda back in Leicestershire and got them to go round to our house looking for hairs that could only be Madeleine’s. They came up with five head hairs from the inside of a coat hood and a couple of eyelashes from her pillow and couriered the lot off to Danie in South Africa...."

laugh

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 25.08.16 16:37

So , two dogs with an unblemished record are declared "incredibly unreliable " .Yet some random bloke from South Africa with a random untested machine made his claims , allegedly endorsed by some random , unnamed woman are good enough to be used to search for their daughter !
"Five head hairs from the inside of a coat hood and a couple of eyelashes from her pillow " was that the same pillow Gerry took the pillowcase from ? Really ? ! ?

Ludicrous !! As a work of fiction it's not really very good is it ?
Just my opinion of course

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.08.16 19:54

It does seem "totally ludicrous" to quote another but when you are running a campaign to "raise awareness" or should that be money one has to appeal to all levels of intelligence. 

I really don't believe for a moment a qualified Doctor and a Consultant Heart Specialist would in all seriousness believe in this so-called "body detection machine" but it does pull in people from all walks of life and it also doubles as "packing" for her upcoming novelette. 

Everything and anything - it all helps.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top