The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) Empty Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by PeterMac 10.05.15 15:15

plebgate wrote: Fatima  @Fatimadasousa
@Papa___Rico Why did a judge in a Civil Case award damages based on Criminal issues? #justathought #mccann

Looks like people are reading this forum and onehand's contribution.000000]

I think a lot of people read this forum but do not post,
I would guess, though I lack proof, that the McCann family monitor it regularly
certainly the pro-Mccann, pro-Child-Neglect and Abandonment, and Pro-child-murderer (Cipriano) and Anti-search for the facts and the truth sites do
Whether that means that posters should adopt a measured tone, or just say what they think and be damned I don't know.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by plebgate 10.05.15 15:43

isn't onehand's post his/her opinion only PeterM?

Commenting on this judgement, just as many around the world commented and gave their opinion on the Oscar Pistorius judgement and why they thought that might be wrong and how the prosecution might appeal the judgement.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by PeterMac 10.05.15 17:08

plebgate wrote:isn't onehand's post his/her opinion only PeterM?
Commenting on this judgement, just as many around the world commented and gave their opinion on the Oscar Pistorius judgement and why they thought that might be wrong and how the prosecution might appeal the judgement.
Of course. And one which I follow with interest as I plough through the judgement.
My point was slightly more general that that, about abuse of people here, abuse of people on other fora, abuse of people who may or may not be making films trying to do their best . .

Balanced criticism after the event is another thing.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.05.15 17:13

PeterMac wrote:
Of course. And one which I follow with interest as I plough through the judgement.
My point was slightly more general that that, about abuse of people here, abuse of people on other fora, abuse of people who may or may not be making films trying to do their best . .

thumbsup

Glad to hear you are ploughing through the judgement too PeterM and hope you will be able to post your opinion as I will very much (as usual) look forward to your thoughts.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.05.15 17:18

PeterMac wrote:

Twitter (News and important information only please) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1uylEpygDSu0kX_pGTb11i1Axqw-g6l48vXhI8PYPiU5-KgEB
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.05.15 16:22

Teddy @TeddyShepherd
#Leveson Brian. Under oath, complaining about press intrusion Gerry #McCann kept hidden a £500K fee to Bell-Potinger for newspaper exposure
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.05.15 16:24

Teddy @TeddyShepherd
@TeddyShepherd Brian #Leveson Will this now make redundant, invoking the Fifth? Just testify in the precedent set by Gerry #McCann instead?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.05.15 16:36

Looking at Teddy's tweets again as cannot believe what I am reading.

Do the other members of hacked off know they paid £500,000 for newspaper exposure?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 15.05.15 16:40

Notable Bell Pottinger clients include:

Some choice personalities in that list.

• The government of Bahrain.[32]
  • Currencies Direct: Since 2008.[33]
  • Milklink: Since 2003.[34]
  • EADS: Since April 2009.[35]
  • The RSA Group Fallon in advertising and Bell Pottinger in public relations since November 2009.[36]
  • Dutch oil company Trafigura, notably in regards to the 2006 Ivory Coast toxic waste dump.[37][38]
  • DWF: the national law firm's Liverpool office since March 2010. [39]
  • The government of Sri Lanka.[40]
  • Dyson Ltd.[41]
  • Cuadrilla Resources[42]
  • Rolf Harris[43]
  • South Africa Tourism[44]
  • Centrica[45]
  • Friends Life[46]
  • Virgin Media Business[47]
  • Hays[48]
  • Mulberry[49]
  • Birds Eye[50]
  • AT&T Williams[51]

Past clients include:

• Asma Assad, wife of Syrian president Bashar al Assad[52]
  • The government of Belarus.[53]
  • Kate and Gerry McCann[54]
  • Ali Abdullah Saleh[55]
  • Boris Berozovsky[56]
  • The Templeton Prize[57]
  • Augusto Pinochet and the Pinochet Foundation[58][59]
  • The Press Association[60]
  • Talk Talk[61]
  • Madrid Olympic Bid[62]
  • Multiplex Wembley[63]
  • Coca-Cola[64]
  • Adobe[65]
  • O2[66]
  • HSBC[67]
  • Ebay[68]
  • ASDA[69]
  • NHS[70]
  • Sega Europe[71]
  • Emirates Airline: [72][73] Chelsea/Emirates since February 2001[74]
  • Fortnum & Mason: [75] Bell Pottinger handles its retail and brand PR.[76]
  • Airbus: UK government relations[35]
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 15.05.15 16:46

GM & KM bracketed with Rolf Harris, Asma Assad & Pinochet - no further comment
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) Empty Another nice short roll up

Post by PeterMac 16.05.15 9:11

BHH has told us:

Murder Investigation
Defends Portugal cops
Madeleine may be dead
McCann family turned in dossier
Dossier not criminal

McCann family refute every one of these.
SO
Who do you believe ?
The Commissioner of the Met, the most senior Police officer in the UK
OR
Two totally discredited and proven LIARS
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 16.05.15 9:16

PeterMac wrote:BHH has told us:

Murder Investigation
Defends Portugal cops
Madeleine may be dead
McCann family turned in dossier
Dossier not criminal

McCann family refute every one of these.
SO
Who do you believe ?
The Commissioner of the Met, the most senior Police officer in the UK
OR
Two totally discredited and proven LIARS

Hmmm....let me think thinking

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.05.15 17:22

I normally ignore the twitter feed but I saw this.

Twitter (News and important information only please) CFr50p-WIAAwQhb
Don't know why but I never saw it before.

This is devastation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.05.15 18:54

but not as we know it
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.05.15 19:51

Is Safarisara  the last one standing? She's working overtime, all on her own, with little, if any, backup.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.06.15 15:56

This question is being asked on Twitter:

Canine Truth @K9Truth
If this was a normal case, K&G #McCann would be loudly asking why CEOP had advance knowledge of MBM's abduction. But it isn't + they're not

I can't comment too much on the above question as I have no idea whether Wayback is a "glitch" or not. I will leave that to the experts on internet archiving. However, the above question takes my mind back to the McCann's doing their utmost to discredit the dogs. If they are innocent, they would be shouting from the rooftops for the police to find out what had happened in that apartment and to their daughter. The fact that Gerry McCann said what he did, tells me that they are "hiding a big secret".

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) Empty Holiday reading. These are GOOD

Post by PeterMac 11.08.15 17:11

Nicked, as always, from Twitter, with acknowledgments

Twitter (News and important information only please) <a href=Twitter (News and important information only please) Seven_10" />

Twitter (News and important information only please) <a href=Twitter (News and important information only please) Secret10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.08.15 17:23

Hello Petermac: long time no C! Glad to have you back!

:fingerscrossed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 11.08.15 18:48

I don't know about other members, but over the last few weeks there isn't much, if anything, being reported about the McCann's. As the old saying goes, "the Devil makes work for idle hands". So to keep up the interest during these "quiet times" I decided to click on a link or two, on Twitter. What an eye-opener it has been.

One such link took me to a forum where someone with an id "Sykes" posts.  There seems to be a war going on between Sykes and RH. However, I think that Sykes has RH sussed out and is exposing her for the hypocrite that she is. Take this post that RH has posted on Sykes forum:

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h3 hours ago
@KDMoose @MissAnderson16 Prove me wrong, Explain how 'forumotion' works so earned income bypasses the hosts/authors.

How often, on this forum, when members have asked RH to provide the evidence to her sweeping statements, have they been told by her that she's not here to do other people's research, and for them to go and look themselves. Now, nothing rubs me up the wrong way like a liar or a hypocrite, and RH is a hypocrite of the highest order. Take this post by RH on her "blog" when asked to provide the evidence to her claims:

"I do not lay out my research like a GCSE student in search of red ticks, that I leave that to others. I personally find other people's 'research' tedious, but if they feel they have to prove they have done the work, let them crack on".

You couldn't make it up, could you?

Here is the link to Syke's forum: http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1266p15-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings-part-2
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.08.15 18:57

sallypelt wrote:I don't know about other members, but over the last few weeks there isn't much, if anything, being reported about the McCann's.

Maybe they're arguido's again pray2

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 11.08.15 19:01

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I don't know about other members, but over the last few weeks there isn't much, if anything, being reported about the McCann's.

Maybe they're arguido's again pray2
After having "£10 million plus" spent on this inquiry, I hope, to borrow a phrase from Dr Amaral,  that justice DOES work in silence.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 11.08.15 19:45

sallypelt wrote:I don't know about other members, but over the last few weeks there isn't much, if anything, being reported about the McCann's. As the old saying goes, "the Devil makes work for idle hands". So to keep up the interest during these "quiet times" I decided to click on a link or two, on Twitter. What an eye-opener it has been.

One such link took me to a forum where someone with an id "Sykes" posts.  There seems to be a war going on between Sykes and RH. However, I think that Sykes has RH sussed out and is exposing her for the hypocrite that she is. Take this post that RH has posted on Sykes forum:

@KDMoose @MissAnderson16 Prove me wrong, Explain how 'forumotion' works so earned income bypasses the hosts/authors.

How often, on this forum, when members have asked RH to provide the evidence to her sweeping statements, have they been told by her that she's not here to do other people's research, and for them to go and look themselves. Now, nothing rubs me up the wrong way like a liar or a hypocrite, and RH is a hypocrite of the highest order. Take this post by RH on her "blog" when asked to provide the evidence to her claims:

"I do not lay out my research like a GCSE student in search of red ticks, that I leave that to others. I personally find other people's 'research' tedious, but if they feel they have to prove they have done the work, let them crack on".

Here is the link to Syke's forum: http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1266p15-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings-part-2

It always burns me up when somebody puts forth a theory and then expects everyone to take their word for the facts they assert. No dear, it's up to you to back up what you say, not the other way around. If the person refuses then they shouldn't be surprised when they're left standing all alone with no credibility.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.08.15 23:01

sallypelt wrote:I don't know about other members, but over the last few weeks there isn't much, if anything, being reported about the McCann's. As the old saying goes, "the Devil makes work for idle hands". So to keep up the interest during these "quiet times" I decided to click on a link or two, on Twitter. What an eye-opener it has been.

That's just the problem - she does!

Interesting stuff, I thank you for posting.  You can always tell when H-RH is caught out in her seemingly never ending works of fiction, she flounders and abuses and ROFLs and LOLs about all over the place.  In other words loses all manner of self control.

Meanwhile, Get'emGoncalo has been beavering away digging up all sorts of information from the past, invaluable to newcomers and old hands alike - got to be more interesting than Hutton's childish tantrums.   winkwink

ETA:  Having said that, if you come across any more examples of the woman's hypocrisy - keep us posted! big grin

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 18.08.15 14:34

"LIzzy:LEANNE BAULCH did a superb job setting up this fund and monitoring it until the GOAL was reached . . . . .THANK YOU LEANNE! " #McCann
2:41 a.m. - 18 Aug 2015

Thank you, Leanne. You are a star!
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.08.15 13:53

Gold Steel @DaSteelManUK
This day, 63 years ago the world was given the gift of Pamela Gurney. I'd like you all to join in and wish Pam a very Happy Birthday #McCann

She's 73, not 63, and her 73 birthday was earlier this year.

Glad that I could clear that one up spin
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top