The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Verdi 25.08.16 20:19

sandancer wrote:So , two dogs with an unblemished record are declared "incredibly unreliable " .Yet some random bloke from South Africa with a random untested machine made his claims , allegedly endorsed by some random , unnamed woman are good enough to be used to search for their daughter !
"Five head hairs from the inside of a coat hood and a couple of eyelashes from her pillow "  was that the same pillow Gerry took the pillowcase from ?     Really ? ! ?

Ludicrous !!  As a work of fiction it's not really very good is it ?
Just my opinion of course    
Now don't be facetious sandancer, the magic machine came highly recommended - a friend of the Krugal, a young mother,  traveled all the way to Portugal from South Africa to plead with the McCanns to take up the offer.  Sounds pretty impressive to me.

What a Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Duck-quack-clip-art_163057!

Seems to me more likely one would find an eyelash on a pillowcase than on the actual pillow, if so that pillowcase must have been recycled more times than pigswill.  What if the eyelashes and hairs did not come from Madeleine - the machine might have gone totally berserk floundering across the earths surface looking for the mystery donor.

The question still remains - why haven't the McCanns taken steps to denounce the threats made by Birch?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by sandancer 25.08.16 21:57

I have a picture in my head of a little machine with pipes , tubes and wire hanging out of it jumping about the place , creaking and groaning until finally erupting into smoke and flames ! All because of the wrong eyelashes from the pillowcase !!

Oh dear I really do need to get out more

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.08.16 23:43

sandancer wrote:I have a picture in my head of a little machine  with pipes , tubes and wire hanging out of it jumping about the place , creaking and groaning until finally erupting into smoke and flames !  All because of the wrong eyelashes from the pillowcase !!

Oh dear I really do need to get out more
You and me both big grin !

Sure you're not thinking of Ger's over inflated bagpipes - err.. or was it an over stuffed haggis..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 29.08.16 20:51

Just spotted this 

https://twitter.com/oddityfinder/status/770329551318740992

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 CrDB1LHWEAAZRIo
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.08.16 23:16

I don't think it has any significance - a witness protection procedure I suspect..

The Leveson Inquiry

Hugh Grant Exhibit HGSS1

This record is closed

Closed For 100 years
Opening date: 13 September 2113

http://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/cd5389899b704da6be9666a752808342

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 31.08.16 11:25

Jerry Lawton ‏

[ltr]@JerryLawton[/ltr]

3h[size=1]3 hours ago[/size]
Find Madeleine #McCann fund set to be wiped out by parents' libel loss to Goncalo Amaral

Is the appeal verdict about to break and he has prior knowledge or is it just MSM bullshit?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.08.16 12:04

Doug D wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏

[ltr]@JerryLawton[/ltr]

3h[size=1]3 hours ago[/size]
Find Madeleine #McCann fund set to be wiped out by parents' libel loss to Goncalo Amaral

Is the appeal verdict about to break and he has prior knowledge or is it just MSM bullshit?
I very much doubt it Doug D - wishful thinking!

Considering the slow pace that the Portuguese legal system works and the fact that Europe is still functioning in summer recess mode, it's very unlikely that a decision has yet been made.

I think this latest spate of white noise is in preparation for the closure of Operation Grange.  Every time there has been rumblings about one thing or another, they always resort to whining about the diminished funds.  Hope they're well stocked with good quality wristbands - private investigators don't come cheap (snort!).

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.09.16 21:12

@walkercan1000
@dizzyscandal1 @nunoetal @YouTube 193rd request. Show me any video or statement where the #mccann s say the shutters were damaged or jimmied

So, is walkercan1000 accusing the McCann family of lying?

"Trish Cameron: They last checked at half past nine; they were all sound asleep, sleeping; windows shut; shutters shut. Kate went back at ten o'clock to check; the front door was lying open; the window had been tampered with; the shu
tters had been jammied open... or whatever you call it, and Madeleine was missing"

Gerry tells Brian Healy the shutters were broken and the door was open, 05 May 2007

"Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone," said Mr Healy. "She'd been taken from the chalet. The door was open."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1

Gerry tells Brian Healy the shutters were broken and the door was open, 05 May 2007
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.09.16 21:32

sallypelt wrote:@walkercan1000
@dizzyscandal1 @nunoetal @YouTube 193rd request. Show me any video or statement where the #mccann s say the shutters were damaged or jimmied.

So, is walkercan1000 accusing the McCann family of lying?

"Trish Cameron: They last checked at half past nine; they were all sound asleep, sleeping; windows shut; shutters shut. Kate went back at ten o'clock to check; the front door was lying open; the window had been tampered with; the shu
tters had been jammied open... or whatever you call it, and Madeleine was missing"

"Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone," said Mr Healy. "She'd been taken from the chalet. The door was open."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1

---------------------------------------

REPLY: A classic case of a fact being cunningly concealed by a partial truth.

True Fact: The McCanns themselves never said the shutters were damaged or jimmied.

Fact being concealed: Several relatives and journalists were told by the McCanns that the shutters had been damaged or jimmied and then they spoke to the media, not the McCanns.

Here's one more example, from 2010, Clarence Mitchell being asked a question about Jane Tanner identifying Robert Murat:

True Fact: Clarence: "Jane never named Murat as the suspected abductor".   

Fact being concealed: Jane Tanner clear did, adamantly, identify Murat as the suspected abductor (though never actually naming him)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 04.11.16 22:22

No idea what this actually means. The date shown is 12/9/16, but this is then posted under an entry titled 'Relationship roles distributed on 04/10/2016 [Civil]:

Follow 
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 GwDlK_T3_biggerRobert Carlisle‏

[ltr]@RobertCarlisl10[/ltr]

@veniviedivici @JChrisDyer What's this ? Kate & Gerry #McCann and Goncalo Amaral [size=0]http://www.stj.pt/ficheiros/tabelas/distribuicao/civel.pdf … ( page 41 first listing )[/size]
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 CwcyNxkXgAErvDM

• RETWEET 1

• Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 8bbdc7b0cc8861348fb10ab928b2f1ad_normal

2:54 PM - 4 Nov 2016
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.11.16 11:34

This is the entry, but I can get nothing up on the Portuguese Citius system, although I may be searching wrongly:

12-09-2016

Recorrente: Kate Marie Healy Mccann, Recorrente: Gerald Patrick Mccann, Recorrido: Gonçalo Sousa Amaral

Dr(a). Roque Nogueira (1a Secção)

1454/09.5TVLSB.L1.S1

Espécie: Revista
Proveniência: Varas Cíveis de Lisboa ( Extinto ), 1a Vara Civel,
Ação de Processo Ordinário, 1454/09.5TVLSB
Distribuição: Automática

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consultas/ConsultasDistribuicao.aspx
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.11.16 13:13

Doug D wrote:This is the entry, but I can get nothing up on the Portuguese Citius system, although I may be searching wrongly:

12-09-2016

Recorrente: Kate Marie Healy Mccann, Recorrente: Gerald Patrick Mccann, Recorrido: Gonçalo Sousa Amaral

Dr(a). Roque Nogueira (1a Secção)

1454/09.5TVLSB.L1.S1

Espécie: Revista
Proveniência: Varas Cíveis de Lisboa ( Extinto ), 1a Vara Civel,
Ação de Processo Ordinário, 1454/09.5TVLSB
Distribuição: Automática

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consultas/ConsultasDistribuicao.aspx

Isn't this, just to 'confirm', that the McCan'ts 'filed their 'appeal'?
------------------------------------

My 'post' 17th October 2016

Anyone here 'reckon' a 'judgement' MIGHT be 'imminent' from PSC?

Apparently, the McCanns 80 page 'appeal' was given/handed to 'a judge', for 'consideration', on 4th October 2016.

I wouldn't have thought it would take 13 days to 'read' through 80 'pages'.

This would 'explain' the 'McCannfest' in the 'Scum', today, imo.

Plus, of course, there's 'way too much' Kerry/Ben Needham, in 'our' UK Maddia!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by look123 08.11.16 20:53

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 CwpZI3PVEAE12eH
look123
look123

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 10.11.16 20:35

look123 wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 CwpZI3PVEAE12eH
"Lolita Express"?
We know from the Wikileaks that Podesta had/have a connection to Portugal and would be very interesting to know if Podesta had some kind of connection to Freud.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 10.11.16 22:07

oh ,for Goodness' sake!The efits are what two witnesses recollected of ONE person. ONE.

Why are we joining in with the 'don't look here, look over there'  'Podesta' charade, please?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.11.16 23:01

worriedmum wrote:oh ,for Goodness' sake!The efits are what two witnesses recollected of ONE person. ONE.

Why are we joining in with the 'don't look here, look over there'  'Podesta' charade, please?
It's like the Scarlet Pimpernel - turns up everywhere smilie !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.12.16 13:54

Seen on twitter:

"fraudsters flying around on another fraudsters plane to promote
a fraudulent fund "

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42035

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.01.17 14:42

From twitter:

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Twitte10

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.01.17 18:56

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Jmm10
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Jmm211

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 21.01.17 22:43

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Screen10

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.01.17 1:03

Two nice new cars by the looks of things too?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.01.17 4:37

Substantial extenion on an already substantial house.  I hope that one day Rocky A. will be able to afford such luxuries.

Tony Bennett, OAP, not likely to ever be able to afford such an extension either.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.01.17 0:11

Sonia Poulton is taking her long-running battle with certain Twitter trolls to a new, very high level - the European Parliament.

She is angry with what she claims is a long-running series of tweets from a Dutch resident, Janette Scharenborg, who claims to have been a child abuse victim. She has asked a Member of the European Parliament to help get an extradition order, so Scharenborg can face trial in England:

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Hercul10

The Leader of the Liberal Democrats, Tim Farron, also seems to be involved.

Meanwhile the Crown Prosecution Service trial of Darren Laverty for stalking/malicious communications, based on the evidence of Sonia Poulton and another claimed chld abuse victim, Esther Baker, will be heard at Richmond or Wimbledon Crown Court next month (February).

Ex-Exaro News reporter Mark Watts has been covering the case.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 30.01.17 8:36

@ GeG

Actually, the piece you copied over from 'JusticeforMM' has got the area of the extension to the Mc's home in Rothley incorrect.

Just for accuracy, the extension was passed in 2006 and expired in 2011. The Mcs started the extension just before expiry (sensible, as may not be re-issued) in June 2011. The floor plans for the extension are readily available online (public access).

The extension/improvement passed was for a couple of rooms in the garage roof space (note veluxes) and an adjoining one storey connecting room between the existing side of house and the entrance to the garage. 

The google map photos (taken from different angles) show an existing ground floor roof protrusion running the length of the property and not an extension. 

From the photo, it looks like the garage may have been completed but possibly not the joining room extension to the house. Likely done, as I said, at the last minute to ensure planning was retained (i.e. once part of an extension/building is commenced, to the satisfaction of planning - digging a few holes doesn't count - then planning permissions have no end date).
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 03.02.17 18:54

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 CRkdCqj8_normal Stephen D.Birch @BirchStephen
Sean McCann wants the Murat driveway dug up (Madeleine McCann) #McCann in talks with Stephen Birch

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top