The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 19.06.16 0:08

@whodunit wrote:The more I read the more I find the hijacking of the Abduction or Scam facebook group shocking in the extreme.

What is the explanation for a person being added as a moderator AFTER the takeover by people who were involved in it?

The people who were involved in the takeover are now claiming, libelously in my opinion, that Francis Gallagher is a con artist who willingly handed the group over to the pros.
The problem with some, they have different accounts, many in some cases. You can't be 100% sure who anyone is on twitter tbh. I don't really tweet, but I watch and read sometimes. It's all a game to some on the #McCann, they couldn't careless about finding the truth of what happened to poor Madeleine. Some are genuine people, who have dedicated a lot of time and effort in this case. You just have to be very careful as there are some horrible nasty people around.

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 19.06.16 1:41

I don't know about twitter, I'm talking about the takeover of the Abduction or Scam Facebook group, which had between 28k and 29k members.

As far as I can gather, and please someone correct me if I am wrong, but a stealth Pro-TM gained trust on the group and was made an admin. Last night in the middle of the night they made their move by beginning a systematic deletion of the original admins and mods. Then they began adding their own, PRO-TM admins and mods who set about deleting posts, data, and members. Most of the new names on the admin list, and by new I mean the ones who were added after the takeover, are recognizable Pro names. 'Some' are quite a surprise and, imo, need to answer some questions about why they are on that list.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 19.06.16 2:03

I don't know what their game is or what they are trying to prove; it is beyond silly (sorry can't think of a better word at the moment) I think that groups can automatically just add previous members to a new group then they can have the choice of staying or leaving, so some "names" may not even be aware or may not have been deleted. Remember these "pro supporters" are sneaky and underhand to say the very least. It is childish and appalling behaviour, but they have an "agenda" to follow at all costs.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 19.06.16 2:20

The problem here is that these are PROS adding the admins and mods and they are NOT adding any Antis because that would mean, from their viewpoint, allowing the fox into the hen house. Kind of like what happened with the original admins/owners of the group who obviously trusted too easily.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 19.06.16 10:24

@whodunit.."Most of the new names on the admin list, and by new I mean the ones who were added after the takeover, are recognizable Pro names. 'Some' are quite a surprise and, imo, need to answer some questions about why they are on that list". 

The adding of Hideho and Richard D Hall as mods= rather desperate! There has been one name mentioned, who some believe to be one of the  instigators in all of this,  Ben Thompson? If that is in fact true, I have no idea what is going on.

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 19.06.16 11:42

@Keitei wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:
@tinkier wrote:Just seen this tweet ...Textusa, Comments : "Gerry contacted Philip Wright, co-owner of Casa da Colina with Freud, on July 3, well before the dogs arrived." So is this where poor little Madeleine was taken/hidden after she died?
How would Gerry know Philip Wright and how has the source of this information been verified?
The source of the information is in the official files.  There were 2 further calls made to the villa, Casa da Colina,  in September. Whether these calls were to Freud or Wright it isn't known I don't think.

Do you have a link please to the source in the official files?  This is really interesting but I can't find anything in the files to corroberate it. Thank you.

inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 19.06.16 11:44

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 19.06.16 12:01

I wonder if it had anything to do with a certain poster who was claiming she was the sister-in-law of Charlotte Pennington. She was posting some very interesting (if true) stuff about Charlotte and the Mcs.

dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 19.06.16 12:29

I remember you saying that a few days ago, I went to have a look but couldn't seem to find anything. I was probably looking in the wrong place.

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 19.06.16 12:46

@tinkier I have some of her posts and she has joined the new group.

dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 20.06.16 9:57

FRIENDS??
#McCann

A selection of Geller's other friends.
#McCann

Taken from tweet by  ‏
[ltr]@Papa___Rico[/ltr]

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 20.06.16 12:15

@inspirespirit wrote:
@Keitei wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:
@tinkier wrote:Just seen this tweet ...Textusa, Comments : "Gerry contacted Philip Wright, co-owner of Casa da Colina with Freud, on July 3, well before the dogs arrived." So is this where poor little Madeleine was taken/hidden after she died?
How would Gerry know Philip Wright and how has the source of this information been verified?
The source of the information is in the official files.  There were 2 further calls made to the villa, Casa da Colina,  in September. Whether these calls were to Freud or Wright it isn't known I don't think.

Do you have a link please to the source in the official files?  This is really interesting but I can't find anything in the files to corroberate it. Thank you.
This is what has been doing this rounds.

Keitei
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 20.06.16 14:43

So is this now a page I can trust?

Madeleine McCann abduction or  scam ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/253706621672502/?notif_t=group_r2j_approved¬if_id=1466402325107004

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 20.06.16 15:12

@lj wrote:So is this now a page I can trust?

Madeleine McCann abduction or  scam ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/253706621672502/?notif_t=group_r2j_approved¬if_id=1466402325107004
CMOMM admin spent all day yesterday carefully vetting over 500 new members before allowing them in to our facebook group.

AbScam let through over 5,000 in the same time frame.

The old AbScam group is now a secret group and has been renamed "Goodbye Trolls".

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 20.06.16 15:34

https://twitter.com/K9Truth/status/744892714655817730
[size=18]User Actions

Following
Canine Truth‏[ltr]@K9Truth[/ltr][/size]
Pig's Head landlord rubbishes Sun article about Clement Freud drinking with Murat.
#McCann

HT @TeddyShepherd

Keitei
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 20.06.16 16:26

@Keitei wrote:https://twitter.com/K9Truth/status/744892714655817730
User Actions

Following
Canine Truth‏

[ltr]@K9Truth[/ltr]

Pig's Head landlord rubbishes Sun article about Clement Freud drinking with Murat.
#McCann

HT @TeddyShepherd

Wow, Robert Mark Hurst caught those "pigs flying"  big grin

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 03.07.16 10:51

Carla Spade ‪@CarlaSpade
I don't want May to be PM but... still can't help enjoying how much the possibility is upsetting Gamble :) ‪#McCann

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.07.16 22:00

@Doug D wrote:Carla Spade ‪@CarlaSpade
I don't want May to be PM but... still can't help enjoying how much the possibility is upsetting Gamble :) ‪#McCann

Oh dear look at those hand gestures?
She reminds me of Margaret Thater in that picture.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 05.07.16 22:18

@whodunit wrote:Yes, very ill-advised. Admin power should only be given to long-time members who have proven their trustworthiness.
1. Can they recover all of the lost data?
2. Can the perpetrator be charged with a crime?

Its the sort of job I can imagine the rookies at mi5 get given:- go join a forum or Facebook group, gain their trust over a year or so and then see if you can disrupt the group from within. Classic spy training if u ask me!

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.08.16 8:09

We already know that Murat lied to police in 17 material respects over his movements and actions from the moment he arrived in Faro at 9am Tuesday 1 May to the morning of Friday 4 May when he became an official translator for the PJ.

Is he now going to disclose that he helped arrange the hiding and disposal of Madeleine's body during that period?

And tell us exactly what was discussed at his aunt and uncle's on 13 November 2007 when he met with Brian Kennedy and senior Freemason, Edward Smethurst?

He would be laying himself open to years in clink for perverting the course of justice and hiding a cadaver.

I'll believe it when I see it

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 04.08.16 23:37

Keitei
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.08.16 8:10

@Keitei wrote:
I've never seen a single usable fact from N.M, just tweet after tweet saying: "I'm really in the know, but, sorry, I can't tell you what I know".

I'm not buying it.

"Ongoing case means many data has had to be withhold".

What ongoing case? There isn't one

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 05.08.16 9:54

Sorry to change the subject, but someone called Chelsea Hoffman has announced the completion of her book about The McCann case. She calls herself a Criminal Profiler. Any thoughts?

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.08.16 12:19

@Cmaryholmes wrote:Sorry to change the subject, but someone called Chelsea Hoffman has announced the completion of her book about The McCann case. She calls herself a Criminal Profiler. Any thoughts?
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13036-crime-analyst-chelsea-hoffman-s-madeleine-mccann-book-is-complete

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum