The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Mm11

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Mm11

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Regist10

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Empty Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.15 17:42

Posted this afternoon on the site of PJGA, Goncalo Amaral's support site:

www.pjga.blogspot.nl

A Message from Gonçalo Amaral

A Message from Gonçalo Amaral

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Goncalo%2Bamaral2

Dear Friends,

The civil suit that was filed against me by the McCann couple is in its final stages, and the decision concerning material facts, which to me seems rather favourable, is already known.

A period for legal allegations ensues, after which we will await the verdict, which I envision will translate into my longed-for acquittal and the consequent lifting of the attachments that have caused me such extensive financial difficulties over the past five years.

This means that it has been only due to your help that I have been able to financially sustain the ongoing lawsuit, which nonetheless cannot be said about my increasingly strangled personal life.

I say strangled because in reality I am experiencing a very serious crisis on an emotional as well as a financial level.

This is due to those who have tried to asphyxiate me financially, wishing for my civil death and wanting to place me in a position where I would be unable to react judicially.

After five years (counted since the civil suit was filed) the parents of the child that mysteriously disappeared on the 3rd of May of 2007 in the Algarve were not able to fully achieve what they intended.

I am alive, I'm able to financially sustain the civil suit, although not much more than that...

Concerning my emotional crisis, I ask you to understand that for me, this whole struggle is not only about the fundamental discovery of the truth, because no matter how optimistic I may be, I can never forget the demand for damages amounting to 1.200.000 Euro that was filed by the couple, which, if absurdly it would be granted, will completely destroy me on all levels.

To all of you, thank you very much.

Gonçalo Amaral
Lisboa, February 2, 2015

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Post by Guest 02.02.15 17:50

This is heartbreaking and upsetting to read.  GA is unwell, unsurprising after years of stress, and he is so brave to disclose his fragility.  Is there anything we can do to help?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.15 17:58

Ladyinred wrote:This is heartbreaking and upsetting to read.  GA is unwell, unsurprising after years of stress, and he is so brave to disclose his fragility.  Is there anything we can do to help?
There will be a tsunami of good will to this man today.

Everyone disturbed by this whole case would want to do all in their power to help this man to recover his fragile emotiona state.  

We must of course wait for the verdict - and even then, there could be an appeal.

We don't know his domestic circumstances - his wife, his children, how does it all stand with all of this?

It might be a stupid and impractical idea, but I wondered if we could pay for him and his family to have a great fortnight's holiday here in England, where he has so many supporters.

But I expect he would have much better and more necessary ways of using any sum raised for him.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 02.02.15 18:03

Hi Tony and all others here ,this is one thing I would welcome being envolved  with ,if only they would like to do so ,its just sad to hear him really ,most people would have gone right down ,if had to cope with his life now ,its not just financial as we can see ,emotional is more important .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.15 18:09

TB, I believe GA and his wife are divorced.  GA needs emotional support and I hope there are people close to him who can provide it.  The end of the case is on the horizon and life will improve for him.  I wish him well.

As for that odious couple...

http://www.pjga.blogspot.nl/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 02.02.15 21:06

Unless Dr Amaral and his family are offered an all-inclusive stay in a suite at the Ritz with chauffeured excursions and all expenses paid shopping trips to the capital's most exclusive stores thrown in, I can't imagine why he, or they, would wish to spend a fortnight in the country of his antagonists.

Should the Lisbon court find in favour of the four defendants in this matter, all of them will require a considerable amount of time to process the lengthy and arduous ordeal they have undergone and, after the intitial euphoria of success has receded, I would suggest a period of recuperation in, say, Madeira or Portugal's answer to the Scilly Isles which is the Azores, where they will not have to overtax themselves with the demands of a different language.  

Alternatively, I'll be happy to subscribe to any fund set up to ensure that any or all these four defendants are able to celebrate Carnival in Rio next year.

For the record, should any of them wish to pay a discreet visit to London for the purpose of instituting legal proceedings of any nature, my home, my address book, and my services are at their disposal.  

Furthermore, if they so choose, they can dine out every night as my guests at my favourite Portuguese restaurant where the owners and their clientele will provide them with insight into 'the English' as perceived by natives of Portugal who now reside in the UK.

Over the course of the past couple of days I've lost count of the times I've seen 'divide and rule' and 'united we stand' produced as apologia for the unmitigated disaster that is Ms Hutton's Trollgate.

The fact is that, rather than falling in disunity, DIVIDED we FAIL and if the Lisbon verdict is as what appears to be anticipated, it will be a tribute to those who have unwaveringly stood shoulder to shoulder throughout and have let no individual inducement to settle out of court deter them from their collective purpose.

Força Gonçalo.  Força Guerra y Paz.  Força TVI.  Força VCFilmes.  You have long been engaged in running a legal marathon and, as you round the final bend, the finish line is in sight where it's to be hoped you will all be crowned with laurels.

C'mon folks - the price of a coffee will do a lot more than give these guys a caffeine lift as they come into the home straight: http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve 02.02.15 22:14

@Ultima Thule What a lovely uplifting post!  clapping
Copodenieve
Copodenieve

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 02.02.15 22:21

Please, anyone who can afford to, think about making a contribution to the defence fund - hopefully Mr Amaral won't need it, but we can't be sure till the verdict is in.  If anyone deserves to have at least some of his financial anxieties lifted it is this man who has given so much, and had so much taken from him.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Unit 02.02.15 22:23

agree

A brave man who stood his ground. I sincerely hope all goes well for him.
G-Unit
G-Unit

Activity : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.15 22:53

'Broken, but unbeaten' - that message seems to sum up Goncalo Amaral at the moment.

Therefore I was struck by this very same title being given to a BBC article tonight about the Iraqi/Syrian border town of Kobane:  
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31088684

This devastated city has been wrested back by its rightful inhabitants from the ISIS Islamist beheaders.

It's an image of a broken city.

I hope Goncalo is not as broken as that.

But all the same, even if he wins lock stock and barrel, he will still need a perid of 'repairing' or recovery, as someone else suggested above.

@ ultimaThule  &  @ Ashwarya 

I freely concede that your suggestions for how to help Amaral are much better than my initial kneejerk reaction.

I was expecting a lot more members here today to leave a message of support for Goncalo. If you've stopped by to read this thread, please add at least a one-line message if you possibly can

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 02.02.15 23:01

All the best for the conclusion of your case Goncalo, as we British often say, chin up. You've much support from England thumbsup

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 02.02.15 23:15

Good luck Goncalo. Take heart from the fact that most British people have not been taken in by the McCanns. I only hope the time is coming when there will be justice - for everyone whose life has been ruined by this affair.

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 02.02.15 23:30

Down but not out. Your time will come Goncalo hopefully soon. Best of luck for the future and I look forward to justice finally prevailing.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Empty recompence

Post by fz2 02.02.15 23:43

Goncalo, when you seek recompence from the McCanns, and they claim poverty, just remind the judge the huge sums of personal monies K donated to the fighting fund.
fz2

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 03.02.15 0:25

Everyone goes through this during a court case, you can't help but think what if they get it wrong? It doesn't matter how many times others say not to worry.

In this case I expect things will go mostly, if not completely, Amaral's way.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 03.02.15 0:26

I am deeply troubled by that post .

I truly hope that there are no more set backs , games by the McCanns , and there equally evil lawyers . But I feel there will be , I have form with reading between the lines , and it appears from his post he is like a man who is drowning , his head lifting up to gasp breath, before sinking again .

One more lengthy set back could finally break him . lets all wait and see . then if needed, arrange any steps we can take to assist this brave , brave man , doing his job . and ruined for doing so.

Good Luck GA I wish you all the very best .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard 03.02.15 1:28

Gonçalo- I would like to wish you the very best from Australia. Your persistence and determination towards justice is admirable. This message represents not only I, but my friends, and family. More people wish you well than you may be aware. In this country the general consensus is that this case is not as simple as an abduction. And that's from the way the McCanns have presented themselves to the world. Stay strong- you're representing all of us who believe in justice for Madeleine. As a single mother of three I will happily donate towards your legal costs if you need- and, if you lose, let us who believe in you contribute to lessen your burden. I support you

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by mavisreilly 03.02.15 1:35

Wish all the best to this brave man and his family. I have sent a small donation for now and will send more when I can
mavisreilly

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 03.02.15 1:42

The dysfunctionality of the world we live in does my head in.  On the one hand we have parents who at best were uncaring and unloving and put their social life, night after night, ahead of providing adequate care and protection for their children...and at worst, (some might possibly say), have abused and killed one of their children, never shown any remorse and, to add insult to injury, then used it as a means to 'rake it in'; whereas on the other hand we have a professional person who did their job, worked hard, worked with integrity and placed seeking justice for Madeleine at the fore.

I hope the judge keeps their nerve if any 'pressure' is placed upon her.  The indications are good that despite the corruption that corrodes our world we'll soon be seeing Portuguese justice prevailing.  I trust that when it does it will begin a ripple, that causes a wave, that turns the tide... both for Dr. Amaral and for Madeleine.

Until then... My best wishes, and my respect, for Dr. Amaral.

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.02.15 2:29

I agree this litigation against Goncalo Amaral has gone on long enough, it is time to end it, and let Goncalo Amaral get on with his life whatever the outcome, hopefully as we all agree, in his favor, as it should be.
I wish him every success going forward, and we all await the Court's decision for a positive outcome for him. 
All the very best to you Goncalo Amaral.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 03.02.15 2:34

Copodenieve wrote:@Ultima Thule What a lovely uplifting post!  clapping

Muchas gracias Thank you very much for your kind words snowflake Copodenieve. That particular piece was written from mi corozon the heart - an organ which my head customarily rules with a rod of iron.  

Sadly, Madeleine McCann's brief struggle for survival is long over while that of Dr Amaral and his co-defendants continues to exceed her time on this earthly plane.

To those such as stillsloppingout I would say why sit on the side of the pool waiting for him/them to sink for a third time when it's within your power to give them the bouyancy they need to become corks in the wave of whatever adverse hype the McCanns' highly paid machine is capable of generating?

If you've been saved from descending into the abyss by the wise words of another pay it back and should you fear finding yourself teetering on the brink at some future date, pay it forward by making a modest donation along with an encouraging message of your choice NOW http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/

You know it makes sense winkwink

@mavisreilly Well done you - the sum donated is immaterial as the physical act of clicking on the PayPal button which makes manifest the belief of others in the justness of their cause will provide much needed uplift for Dr Amaral and his co-defendants as they approach the final hurdle.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Empty Encouragement for Sr Amaral...

Post by missbeetle 03.02.15 5:41

Sorted. Cheers, ultimaThule.

A picture taken of the sky here this afternoon for Sr Amaral :

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 <a href=Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Plum_zps2d3b1745

At bottom left are some plum branches which serendipitously got into the photograph :

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 <a href=Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 Plumb_zps429dafe1
(snipped from theepochtimes.com, with thanks)

With best wishes for his peace of mind.

missbeetle

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 03.02.15 8:36

ultimaThule wrote:

If you've been saved from descending into the abyss by the wise words of another pay it back and should you fear finding yourself teetering on the brink at some future date, pay it forward by making a modest donation along with an encouraging message of your choice NOW http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/

I hate to ask this question but I must before I can donate...and I do want to donate.

Is it perfectly 'safe' to donate to GA? Names and addresses are available once a donation is given via PayPal. Would not like my personal details to fall into the McCann's lawyers wrong hands.

Apologies if this is a terribly crass question. roses
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 03.02.15 8:45

I donated via Paypal and got a confirmation as normal, I believe it's perfectly safe. The McCanns wouldn't be able to get the info I am absolutely 100% certain, and even if they did they can't do anything can they?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.15 9:37

Probably not the first choice listening material for many of the posters here, but he's got me out of a few holes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top