The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Post by Dr What on 03.02.15 9:57

Frankly, I can only begin to imagine what GA and his family have had to endure.In the same way that Madeleine was an innocent in all this, so GA and his whole family have been required to make sacrifices.
The McCanns have a lot to answer for and hopefully their day of reckoning will arrive sooner rather than later.Justice is best served cold and hopefully the McCanns will be required to pay up in full.

In the meantime, along with everyone else on this forum, I wish GA continued strength.If you read this Goncalo, you have the support of many many people, most of whom you will never meet but who ask their God to be with you always.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 03.02.15 11:38

I just send this message to mr amaral , my wishes to you would be for you to be  free of all the rubbish that has been thrown at you ,be of good health and  maybe be with your family once more ,your perseverance has been amazing . jiyce 1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 03.02.15 22:26

@joyce1938 wrote:I just send this message to mr amaral , my wishes to you would be for you to be  free of all the rubbish that has been thrown at you ,be of good health and  maybe be with your family once more ,your perseverance has been amazing . jiyce 1938
I agree entirely with those sentiments.

It's been amazing ( but not surprising )  at the UK press treatment of the lead policeman in this case.

I can't remember of an instance of a UK lead policeman ever being castigated in the British media for trying to do their  job.

I really can't.

The main blame though resides with his superiors who bowed to UK pressure to take him off the case.

I expect the other side to fight it's expected but not for his bosses to run away.

The real cowards exist in the higher ranks  of the Police in Portugal who couldn't stomach taking on a mightier power.

The politicians of the time are no better - maybe worse.

Shameful and still is.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspiciousMinds on 04.02.15 12:04

Poor bloke. sad

I only hope he has the strength to sue the McCanns after all this. It's high time they got a taste of their own medicine...

SuspiciousMinds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brixham on 04.02.15 12:32

Mr Amaral, I have sent you a donation, I hope you can stay strong until this trial is over.

brixham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum