The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 12 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 12 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 12 Regist10

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 12 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Truthandjustice 08.07.14 14:36

The cadaver dog alerting in 5a is damning and there is nothing GM can do to erase it. He clearly realises this. Amaral requested this trial be held in private, which would clearly have benefitted the remaining children, wonder why K and G did not jump at the chance?
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 12 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Cristobell 08.07.14 14:39

Tangled Web wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Odious woman using her son to squeeze sympathy and cash.  How will Sean feel seeing his name and his words on the tabloid front pages, and will he take the blame when the McCanns lose?

Any 'normal' parent would not thrust their child into the news like this, no matter what they had said. If this whole 'libel' case is hinged on what Sean 'said' last October (not when they inititated proceedings in 2009?) then they are in big trouble. Once again, it's the children I feel sorry for. Poor Sean, I wonder if he gets teased because he cried the night before Madeleine went missing when the 'abductor' did a 'practise run'.

I have a near nine year old son and it's quite a self conscious age to be at. The only people damaging the twins are their own parents  sad 

Absolutely despicable.
I can't believe how selfish these parents are, they clearly have no regard whatsoever for their childrens' privacy.  They mention the twins' names constantly when they appear on television, and their besty mate revealed for our delectation details of a supposed plan to kidnap the poor mites. 

They have no awareness whatsoever or they simply do not care about the feelings of their young children, now Sean's statement is out there forever more, in what may be the moment of his parents' downfall.  That's a hell of lot to put on 9 year old shoulders.  Shame on them.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 08.07.14 14:40

sallypelt wrote:
Angelique wrote:"As she finished her evidence Kate, 46, said: “I do believe in freedom of speech, but I don’t believe freedom of speech means the freedom to slander.”

But he hasn't slandered anyone - he has never said anything that could be construed as slander. His Book only repeated that which is in the PJ Files. 

Where is the evidence GA has slandered the McCanns ?

How come now this is about slander?

Angelique, let her keep talking music  The more she talks, the deeper the hole she digs.

Yes I know but the thing that is annoying is that this is reported here and no one seems to counter it so it gets accepted as Truth. It also serves to gain sympathy for the McCanns. Just one more accusation against GA. 

But I do understand your way of thinking - the man/woman on the street though swallows it whole.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 08.07.14 14:40

Truthandjustice wrote:The cadaver dog alerting in 5a is damning and there is nothing GM can do to erase it. He clearly realises this. Amaral requested this trial be held in private, which would clearly have benefitted the remaining children, wonder why K and G did not jump at the chance?

Because they knew that they would have to bring the twins into it for sympathy and hopefully more donations which they couldn't or shouldnt do if it was held behind closed doors
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.07.14 14:41

jeanmonroe wrote:Kate Burley has just said 'Gerry McCann was in Portugal talking about whoever 'abducted' or 'MURDERED' his daughter Madeleine!

Really Kate? I didn't hear him say 'murdered' but, if he did...then you've just got yourself a WORLD EXCLUSIVE!
That's not true at all.

DCI Andy Redwood got there a long time earlier by insinuating, as he does in his crafty, bit-by-bit, 'softly-softly-catchee-monkey' way, that the abductor may have murdered Madeleine in Apartment G5A.

And was then seen carrying her dead body past the Smiths at about 10.00pm on 3 May.

He gave us efits of two different men (saying they were the same man) which he suggests may be the abductor-cum-murderer.

It's all 'hint, hint' so far, but I guess he will drop another few hints sometime soon about his carefully-crafted hypothesis

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 08.07.14 14:42

candyfloss wrote:Kate McCann: My son asked me about Madeleine claim
Gerry McCann speaks of fear kidnapper may strike again
Last updated Tue 8 Jul 2014

•     

Gerry McCann spoke to reporters after appearing in court in Lisbon in the libel case they brought against an ex-Portuguese police chief. Credit: PA

"We don't know if Madeleine is alive or dead but there is no evidence that she is dead and she is a missing child and she is completely innocent."

??????????????????????
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 08.07.14 14:43

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
A man goes to the doctors and says "Doctor, when I woke up this morning I was clutching a pen, and I'd scribbled long columns of numbers all over my pyjamas".

The doctor replies "Looks like you've really Excel'ed yourself this time".

Totally irrelevant Clay, but very funny. 
I needed something to cheer myself up after hearing the good Dr McCann spouting off on the steps of the courtroom.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 08.07.14 14:44

Tony Bennett wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Kate Burley has just said 'Gerry McCann was in Portugal talking about whoever 'abducted' or 'MURDERED' his daughter Madeleine!

Really Kate? I didn't hear him say 'murdered' but, if he did...then you've just got yourself a WORLD EXCLUSIVE!
That's not true at all.

DCI Andy Redwood got there a long time earlier by insinuating, as he does in his crafty, bit-by-bit, 'softly-softly-catchee-monkey' way, that the abductor may have murdered Madeleine in Apartment G5A.

And was then seen carrying her dead body past the Smiths at about 10.00pm on 3 May.

He gave us efits of two different men (saying they were the same man) which he suggests may be the abductor-cum-murderer.

It's all 'hint, hint' so far, but I guess he will drop another few hints sometime soon about his carefully-crafted hypothesis

On the subject of DCI Andy Redwood, does anybody know if he's still in Portugal???
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.07.14 14:46

worriedmum wrote:

•     

Gerry McCann spoke to reporters after appearing in court in Lisbon in the libel case they brought against an ex-Portuguese police chief. Credit: PA

"We don't know if Madeleine is alive or dead but there is no evidence that she is dead and she is a missing child and she is completely innocent."

??????????????????????

Yes Gerry, there IS evidence that she's dead. The dogs, remember? The ones you wanted to try and discredit in court, today, but the judge ws having none of it?

And as for Madeleine being "completely innocent" why do you think that so many have been here for the last seven years? Of course she's innocent, that's why so many people have put their life on hold, and heads on the block, to get justice for her. But the question is, Gerry, are YOU innocent?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.07.14 14:46

Just caught up with this thread.   I still cannot see how Rocky will lose.

I have seen Judge Judy question young children in her court room after a parent has said that they had been told something by the child, so that's at least one judge who doesn't seem to take hearsay into account.

As for what Mr. has said about the blood, wonder why the man who cut himself  whilst shaving in same apartment was interviewed then?  No blood - no need for this man to have mentioned about maybe bleeding behind the sofa, if I am remembering that correctly.

Yep Rocky's new lawyer seems to be on the ball by the sound of things.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 08.07.14 14:48

sallypelt wrote:
Tangled Web wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Odious woman using her son to squeeze sympathy and cash.  How will Sean feel seeing his name and his words on the tabloid front pages, and will he take the blame when the McCanns lose?

Any 'normal' parent would not thrust their child into the news like this, no matter what they had said. If this whole 'libel' case is hinged on what Sean 'said' last October (not when they inititated proceedings in 2009?) then they are in big trouble. Once again, it's the children I feel sorry for. Poor Sean, I wonder if he gets teased because he cried the night before Madeleine went missing when the 'abductor' did a 'practise run'.

I have a near nine year old son and it's quite a self conscious age to be at. The only people damaging the twins are their own parents  sad 

Absolutely despicable.

I am surprised that the British newspapers are mentioning Sean by name. Aren't young people, under a certain age, not mentioned "due to legal reasons, and  protect the identity of the child?  These children have to go to school, and the school yard can be so cruel.
Well they won't get any protection from their parents who are using the twins tender age and innocence to squeeze sympathy for themselves.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 08.07.14 14:55

worriedmum wrote:

•     

??????????????????????

Are there any "completely guilty" missing children?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.07.14 14:55

Cristobell wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Tangled Web wrote:

Absolutely despicable.

I am surprised that the British newspapers are mentioning Sean by name. Aren't young people, under a certain age, not mentioned "due to legal reasons, and  protect the identity of the child?  These children have to go to school, and the school yard can be so cruel.
Well they won't get any protection from their parents who are using the twins tender age and innocence to squeeze sympathy for themselves.

But they are getting a reverse reaction. Silly pair
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 08.07.14 14:57

If Sean apparently said this last October, wouldn't this have been after the Crimewatch programme? In which case, do the McCanns plan to sue Redwood, for causing distress to their children?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 14:58

worriedmum wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

??????????????????????

Sticks out a mile doesn't it. What a crashing, jarring comment.

Funnily enough I was party to a strange conversation at work (yes, I do, now and again...) last night.

A colleague is travelling to Lisbon for the Optimus festival. Another colleague said that she would never visit Portugal because of "what happened to that little girl". She then added after a few seconds "Even though the mother did it".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 12 Empty Gerry, do you think the abductor will strike again? Or are the chances 'VERY SLIM'??

Post by worriedmum 08.07.14 15:01

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-07-08/mccanns-speak-of-fear-kidnapper-may-strike-again/

Hmmmmm Gerry, seem to have heard this before

Kate and Gerry McCann BBC Breakfast May 1 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXZAfNPjvLo

GERRY 1.50mins onwards

''...THAT SITUATION THERE IS VERY MUCH IT'S TERRIBLE THAT YOU HAVE TO THINK LIKE THIS AND CLEARLY WHERE WE WERE AT THE TIME AND THE ENVIRONMENT IT WAS THE FURTHEST THING FROM OUR MIND AND IT'S CLEARLY BROUGHT THIS WHOLE, THESE CRIMES HAPPEN, THEY'RE COMMONER THAN WE THINK, A LOT OF CRIMES ARE UNREPORTED, MAYBE POSSIBLY EVEN UNDER-REPORTED IN TERMS OF OFFICIAL RECORDING WE CLEARLY , UNDER-REPORTED IN THE MEDIA AND IT IS TERRIBLE BUT THAT. IT'S A REAL LIVE THING THESE CRIMES AND THEY'RE HORRIFIC IT'S A  CRIME AND THERE IS AN ABDUCTOR OUT THERE AND THEY MAY STRIKE  AGAIN. I'M NOT SAYING THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT. CLEARLY IF YOU ARE IN A LOCKED APARTMENT, YOUR HOUSE, AND THERE'S PEOPLE THERE, THE CHANCES ARE VERY SLIM AND THIS IS SO RARE ''
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.14 15:02

BUT in 'McCannWorld' remember this: Gerry McCann: "We thought it was possible this could hurt her. Her abductor might do something to her eye. But in marketing terms it was a good ploy."

So 'exploiting' Sean would, in 'McCannWorld', have been seen as a rather 'good marketing ploy' wouldn't it?

Keep it in the 'family' and all that!

There aren't enough words to express the 'disgust' to which these two parents won't sink to, and use their last two kiddies, to BLAME anyone, EVERYONE, for THEIR 'negligence'

It will, no doubt, be poor little Sean's 'fault' Madeleine was 'abducted'

'pummelled' into, possibly daily, him "WHY DIDN'T YOU RAISE THE ALARM WHEN THE NASTY MAN TOOK YOUR SISTER?"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 08.07.14 15:04

candyfloss wrote:binarybox @whatsupdoc2007  4 mins
@janeymack1 @RothleyPillow Finished for today but Thursday has been put back by #mccann s for fiscal info on GA book sales.

Why does it matter how much GA earned from the book? He either libelled them or he didn't.

They're probably seething that more of the public are donating to his fund than theirs.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 08.07.14 15:07

Also GM going on about dogs and trying to discredit them does not do him any favours. The video evidence is out there for all to see. Surely a more guileless reaction to the dogs would have been something along the lines of 'omg you think she is dead?! Omg' and working closely with PJ thereafter to ensure the perp is apprehended.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 08.07.14 15:07

worriedmum wrote:

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-07-08/mccanns-speak-of-fear-kidnapper-may-strike-again/

Hmmmmm Gerry, seem to have heard this before

Kate and Gerry McCann BBC Breakfast May 1 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXZAfNPjvLo

GERRY 1.50mins onwards

''...THAT SITUATION THERE IS VERY MUCH IT'S TERRIBLE THAT YOU HAVE TO THINK LIKE THIS AND CLEARLY WHERE WE WERE AT THE TIME AND THE ENVIRONMENT IT WAS THE FURTHEST THING FROM OUR MIND AND IT'S CLEARLY BROUGHT THIS WHOLE, THESE CRIMES HAPPEN, THEY'RE COMMONER THAN WE THINK, A LOT OF CRIMES ARE UNREPORTED, MAYBE POSSIBLY EVEN UNDER-REPORTED IN TERMS OF OFFICIAL RECORDING WE CLEARLY , UNDER-REPORTED IN THE MEDIA AND IT IS TERRIBLE BUT THAT. IT'S A REAL LIVE THING THESE CRIMES AND THEY'RE HORRIFIC IT'S A  CRIME AND THERE IS AN ABDUCTOR OUT THERE AND THEY MAY STRIKE  AGAIN. I'M NOT SAYING THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT. CLEARLY IF YOU ARE IN A LOCKED APARTMENT, YOUR HOUSE, AND THERE'S PEOPLE THERE, THE CHANCES ARE VERY SLIM AND THIS IS SO RARE ''
Ain't that the truth. Unfortunately Madeleine wasn't in a locked apartment and, apart from the two-year-old twins, "people" were not there.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 08.07.14 15:10

Tangled Web wrote:
candyfloss wrote:binarybox @whatsupdoc2007  4 mins
@janeymack1 @RothleyPillow Finished for today but Thursday has been put back by #mccann s for fiscal info on GA book sales.

Why does it matter how much GA earned from the book? He either libelled them or he didn't.

They're probably seething that more of the public are donating to his fund than theirs.

The judge is going for the full Chris Tarrent moment later on.

"...But we don't want to give you that"
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.07.14 15:14

jeanmonroe wrote:

BUT in 'McCannWorld' remember this: Gerry McCann: "We thought it was possible this could hurt her. Her abductor might do something to her eye. But in marketing terms it was a good ploy."

So 'exploiting' Sean would, in 'McCannWorld', have been seen as a rather 'good marketing ploy' wouldn't it?

Keep it in the 'family' and all that!

There aren't enough words to express the 'disgust' to which these two parents won't sink to, and use their last two kiddies, to BLAME anyone, EVERYONE, for THEIR 'negligence'

It will, no doubt, be poor little Sean's 'fault' Madeleine was 'abdu

'pummelled' into, possibly daily, him "WHY DIDN'T YOU RAISE THE ALARM WHEN THE NASTY MAN TOOK YOUR SISTER?"
Thats right Jean monroe - its another world operating in a parallel universe - the McCannWorld.
When you read what they say - its just so ABSURD.  Its hysterically absurd - if it weren't related to such a tragedy.

They simply cannot appreciate the IRONY that is apparent in their words and actions. They are so far deluded now after 7 years of brainwashing themselves that I honestly think they
have left all sense of decency / reality behind them.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Latetothecase 08.07.14 15:14

Truthandjustice wrote:Also GM going on about dogs and trying to discredit them does not do him any favours. The video evidence is out there for all to see. Surely a more guileless reaction to the dogs would have been something along the lines of 'omg you think she is dead?! Omg' and working closely with PJ thereafter to ensure the perp is apprehended.

This is what's great about letting them speak. Their current focus gives the inner workings away.

'The dogs, the dogs the dogs'

'have to get childcare to come out here'

And of course the desperation imo of bringing in children publicly to their cause who were babies in cots at the time. This is the lowest they have ever sunk now to get cash imo.
Latetothecase

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 08.07.14 15:16

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
worriedmum wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

??????????????????????

Sticks out a mile doesn't it. What a crashing, jarring comment.

Funnily enough I was party to a strange conversation at work (yes, I do, now and again...) last night.

A colleague is travelling to Lisbon for the Optimus festival. Another colleague said that she would never visit Portugal because of "what happened to that little girl". She then added after a few seconds "Even though the mother did it".

big grin Did you ask her why she thought the mother was responsible Clay?
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Deacon 08.07.14 15:16

HelenMeg wrote:have left all sense of decency / reality behind them.

I'm not sure they had any in the first place.
Joey Deacon
Joey Deacon

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top