The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.07.14 0:46

GM....................but he's worried by the fact they're going to discover on the Web horrible things about their parents. He's worried by the effect it will have on them"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What 'horrible' things would they be Gerry?

I wonder if you meant that the twins will discover the horrible FACT, that: YOU and your wife, diliberately, consciously, left them and Madeleine, alone, in an unlocked, unsecured apartment, in a foreign country, every night, whilst you and their mother, went out with your friends, drinking and eating, out of sight and earshot, and that their sister was 'abducted' whilst you and their mother were at dinner.

I wonder if the twins will discover the FACT that they too were put, consciously, at risk of serious harm or worse, by you and their mother and that they too could have been 'abducted' as well as their sister, by your diliberate decision, to leave then alone.

Are these the horrible FACTS you are worried about the twins discovering?

Madeleine is ONLY 'missing' because of what YOU and their mother didn't do, as normal, totally responsible parents!

It's ONLY you and their mother's fault that their sister is 'missing'

You COULD have taken your THREE kids to the tapas with you, but you didn't.

You COULD have employed a babysitter, but you didn't.

You COULD of stayed in the apartment that night with your three kids, but you didn't.

You COULD OF, done all these things, but you diliberately, consciously, choose not to!

The FACTS will be pretty HORRIBLE things for the twins to discover, that they too could have 'abducted' 'r*ped' or even 'kil*ed' by your decisions that night.

It's YOUR OWN FAULT, and NOBODY ELSE'S FAULT that Madeleine, their sister, is 'missing'!

I'm not suprised you are worried about the horrible things the twins will discover about their sister's, totally preventable, by youself and their mother, 'disappearance'

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by PurpleLilly on 11.07.14 0:51

@tasprin wrote:It's a shame the judge didn't see this photo

MAY 2012



Meeting: Kate McCann (right) talks to the Duchess of Gloucester (left), Home Secretary
Theresa May (2nd left) and chief executive of Missing People Martin Houghton-Brown
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-goes-845462#ixzz376MFPxWf
I can barely believe that is only just over 2 years ago. Kate looks so different in recent pictures, perhaps that is mainly due to the weight loss. Maybe things really are getting too much for her recently and she can see that things are falling down around them. That or she is really committed to looking worn out for the trial - I imagine letting the roots grow out and not eating well for a while is worth it for a 1mil payday.

Just my opinion of course.

PurpleLilly

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by ultimaThule on 11.07.14 1:04

It's hard to believe that's the same woman as the one standing next to Pinnochio the wee one outside the Lisbon courts on Tuesday,  PurpleLilly, but as you say, £1million can be a powerful incentive to let one's usual grooming slip for while..

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.07.14 1:11

Somebody asked why the McCanns didn't sue the authors of the other books, about the case, that did NOT stop, hamper, or  hinder, the 'search' fo Madeleine.

Here's why:

It rather looks like the McCanns waited, once again, to take legal action, this time until it appeared that Gonçalo Amaral had made a significant amount of money from his book, and was therefore worth suing.

One wonders why the McCanns didn't sue the author of the book A Culpa dos McCann (The McCanns' Guilt) Manuel Catarino.

(mentioned in GM 'questioning' by the Judge)

Never heard of this book, whose publication PRE-DATES that of Gonçalo Amaral BY SEVEN MONTHS? (with same PJ 'conclusions' written in it)

The BOOK that DIDN'T 'HAMPER, HINDER, or STOP' people from 'SEARCHING' for Madeleine, for a single minute!

(otherwise McCanns would have sued, obviously)

Perhaps THIS is WHY the 'author' has not been sued.?

The book didn't sell!

HE WASN'T WORTH SUING!

BUT, silver lining and all that, ALL the 'books', including GA's, Gerry was asked about, in Court, have now had GREAT 'FREE' PUBLICITY, thanks to the marvellous Judge, who did NOT mention KM's 'bewk' at all!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by ultimaThule on 11.07.14 2:02

@tasprin wrote:Snips from L-azzeri
Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?
The last time the Court was in session re this libel trial which commenced in September 2013 there was no mention by the McCann witnesses that Sean McCann, the McCanns young son, now nine years old, had questioned his parents about Dr Amaral’s book.
I said yesterday for this reason, if the child had said this, then it had to have come AFTER the last Court session.
I now note that Kate McCann has said it happened in October 2013.
How very convenient and obvious – as all McCann statements are.
It will be obvious to most that the McCanns understood their case was going nowhere, hence they had to introduce their children to the madness that is McCann.
+++++++++++++++++
What I find concerning in this, is that Kate McCann told the Judge that she made contact with Mr Trickey, the pretend psychologist with regards Sean’s question.  Tricky told her, just to let them ask.  (well you really cannot stop them asking) and then to give them an answer.
Well I’ll be blowed – we could all be psychologists if that was the extent of his professional opinion, an example of his expertise – but then – he isn’t a psychologist – is he?
I do wonder though if she was entirely honest in this as this is what she claims Trickey told her when the children were very young, not long after Madeleine vanished.  When she answered the Court as to how she dealt with Sean's question of October 2013, and she stated she spoke with Trickey and it seems from what she told the Judge, Mr Trickey told her exactly what he had seven years ago?  Hmm!  I would have thought the advice he would offer for a 2/3 year old would have differed somewhat from that for a 9 year old!
He's not very good, I don't think!

Kate McCann really didn’t answer the Judge properly, she gave no explanation as to how Sean reacted to her reply – ‘There are many stupid things in Dr Amaral’s book.’
++++++++++++++++++
If this boy asked this question – any mum in such a position would have sat both twins down and spoken to them together, and given much more explanation than – 'Dr Amaral said many stupid things in his book.'
Her eldest child is missing, has been for over seven years after being abandoned in a holiday apartment by her mummy and daddy, and she expects the world to believe that such a short and flippant response to her son, sufficed?
What Kate McCann thought in my opinion, was that this story would enable her in securing £1m in libel damages. To gain sympathy.  She made sure that Sean "said" this AFTER the last session in Court.  It had to be AFTER, as her witnesses, her pretend psychologist failed to mention any such thing when giving their testimonies.
She used her young son to attempt to make her goals in this case happen.   And that is both sickening and despicable.
In the mind of Kate McCann this was a great ploy.  Tell the Court, tell the world, Sean had asked about Dr Amaral’s book, it will make her look a victim, it will gain her/them sympathy.
http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/McCann-Gerry___Kate_Why_.html

It should be noted that Mr Trickey is entitled to style himself as a bona fide psychologist while Mr Pike merely pretends he's a qualified psychologist, tasprin, and L-azzeri is best advised to make the necessary amendments asap.  While on the subject of this particular pair, the words rope, money, old, for, come to mind together with work, you, if, get, nice, it, can,     yes

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by ultimaThule on 11.07.14 2:31

@jeanmonroe wrote:GM....................but he's worried by the fact they're going to discover on the Web horrible things about their parents. He's worried by the effect it will have on them"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What 'horrible' things would they be Gerry?

I wonder if you meant that the twins will discover the horrible FACT, that: YOU and your wife, diliberately, consciously, left them and Madeleine, alone, in an unlocked, unsecured apartment, in a foreign country, every night, whilst you and their mother, went out with your friends, drinking and eating, out of sight and earshot, and that their sister was 'abducted' whilst you and their mother were at dinner.

I wonder if the twins will discover the FACT that they too were put, consciously, at risk of serious harm or worse, by you and their mother and that they too could have been 'abducted' as well as their sister, by your diliberate decision, to leave then alone.

Are these the horrible FACTS you are worried about the twins discovering?

Madeleine is ONLY 'missing' because of what YOU and their mother didn't do, as normal, totally responsible parents!

It's ONLY you and their mother's fault that their sister is 'missing'

You COULD have taken your THREE kids to the tapas with you, but you didn't.

You COULD have employed a babysitter, but you didn't.

You COULD of stayed in the apartment that night with your three kids, but you didn't.

You COULD OF, done all these things, but you diliberately, consciously, choose not to!

The FACTS will be pretty HORRIBLE things for the twins to discover, that they too could have 'abducted' 'r*ped' or even 'kil*ed' by your decisions that night.

It's YOUR OWN FAULT, and NOBODY ELSE'S FAULT that Madeleine, their sister, is 'missing'!

I'm not suprised you are worried about the horrible things the twins will discover about their sister's, totally preventable, by youself and their mother,  'disappearance'


And that's just for openers, jeanm, as the twins will undoubtedly discover even more damning facts about their parents and other family members which will shake their world to its foundations.

While Madeleine is the true victim, she has long been beyond any further harm and it's her twin siblings whose lives have been most adversely affected by her disappearance.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by lj on 11.07.14 3:55

@inspirespirit wrote:
@Versailles wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:
If only she had just been honest at the beginning.... even if she had done something terrible to Madeleine, she could well of been suffering post natal depression. The courts would have been sympathetic and she would probably have just needed psychiatric help.

I agree here. A friend's wife suffered. PND is not just 'the blues'; it's a serious condition which doesn't just go away after a few weeks and needs treatment.
Some women are evil. There is no need to invent a psychiatric diagnosis to a woman just because she has done something we can not comprehend. That is a slap in the face for those mothers who are truly suffering from PND.

So, unless Kate has been diagnosed with it, I dont think she had it.
No-one is inventing a psychiatric diagnosis.  Loads of women go undiagnosed, and they are doctors, so can self prescribe without having to put anything on their records.  Also,  what you have to bear in mind is she is living with a narcisstic sociopath, so everything she does and says will be controlled by him, imo.  He may have been treating her for it, for all we know, as he wouldn't have wanted everyone to know his wife had a psychiatric disorder.  She certainly doesn't look 'with it', half the time and the other half, she looks terrified and haunted.

Look at Kate's sneer about depression: paraphrased: it is overdiagnosed for when someone just feels down. I would not want to be one of her patients. 
Indeed I also do not believe she had PND. I do believe they are both narcisstic sociopaths, and I suspect she is much more behind the sceens manipulating than most people believe. Don't let her "fragile" looks fool you: she is a steel magnolia.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by onehand on 11.07.14 6:57

Just read the transcripts from the court day on the mccanfiles, but there is something that would count very heavily if this was a dutch civil court case.
 
The don’t read the book itself at all!
 
The trust on hearsay and gossip from people they know who give their private opinions and non authorized translations of snippets in newspapers.
 
They only read a non authorized translation of the book of Dr. Amaral on the internet.
 
This is what could be made out their answers to questions by the judge. So no accredited translator was used, so the base their emotions and damages to something that could be totally rubbish!
 
There is a very big difference in the use of a translation or transcription for study and discussion on a internet forum like this and use the same translation before a court as evidence.
 
There is never been an official translation published in english, under authorization by the publisher or the autor of the work: a verdade da mentira.
 
Also they don’t name the exact publication from which they believe they read the version of the book. So no one is able to comment on the quality of that work at all.
 
Translations, even authorized ones could be very disappointing, i did read a lot of translated works and later on or more and more before of text that was originally written in english, german or french. Sometimes nuances could not be translated to the full and the exact wording could be read in more then one way.
 
Even a abstract from a lawyer i won’t see as a substitution of the whole book, he is not automatically a accredited translator at all.
 
I think even a dumb and very stupid lawyer could use this to make rubbish of all what is stated as mental damages trough a book.
 
I think gm did know this, because he switches in his answers more over to the documentary, but also he did see this from the www, and there is no version available with a authorized translation or official undertitels also.
Besides this both works are under most european countries not legally obtainable copies under copyright acts.
 
I don’t know very much about portuguese law, but most countries have firm definitions about what is suffering and otherwise it would or could follow jurisprudence from other cases.
Normally there must be a certain amount of suffering, so not every amount of suffering would count as damages. In most european countries you also have to proof that you have damages from something, just feeling hurt is not enough.
Also most times it must be a degree of irreparable damages. Just being mad or sad is simply not enough.
I did not see any proof of damages beyond repair in what is stated in this process until now.
 

I hope the lawyers from the defendants get there teeth in this in their final words, but i am lost a bit of this works the same as under dutch law, over here the defendant also have the right of the last word or reply, before the judge could rule a verdict.

onehand

Posts : 117
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Seek truth on 11.07.14 7:08

In the beginning there were complaints, it was being said that the PJ should discuss the case more and not keep it to themselves" as soon as it comes out they complain it's out?

The twins can easily read the PJ files, their interviews full of consistencies, the videos of their parents laughing the photos of the blood behind the sofa (and you don't need to read to guess what that is!)


 I find the questions the judges asks are not being unswered properly . Oh and Gerry must be very pleased the judge says it has nothing to do with the truth! But Gerry conveniently spoke of the dogs so the press could print it. He knows he has all the back up, he doesn't care,


Still whatever happens they have to live with knowing that people DON'T like them.
 tongue

Seek truth

Posts : 447
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Guest on 11.07.14 7:14

goodpost onehand

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by MrsC on 11.07.14 7:24

*snipped*

@Seek truth wrote:

Still whatever happens they have to live with knowing that people DON'T like them.
 tongue

...or believe them!

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by tigger on 11.07.14 7:27

Great posts!

It's abundantly clear that the mcCanns aren't so much distressed as annoyed at having to answer questions which have not previously been submitted.

Remember they have a long history of interviews in which the questions were submitted beforehand and iirc it's in the diary that they rehearsed interviews .

Besides, if all else fails, they had the option of not answering questions or simply ignoring the interviewer and change the subject.

That's probably why Gerry learned his little piece at the end by heart and even that didn't work.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by tiny on 11.07.14 7:33

Looks to me like Madeleine( the cash cow) is not working any more and they are using one of the twins to take her place. angry2

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by MrsC on 11.07.14 7:45

@tiny wrote:Looks to me like Madeleine( the cash cow) is not working any more and they are using one of the twins to take her place. angry2

It's just surprising they didn't use the little girl, because in terms of a good marketing ploy the girl is better/sweeter looking (IMO) than the boy and would have garnered more sympathy for them.

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Versailles on 11.07.14 7:57

@MrsC wrote:
@tiny wrote:Looks to me like Madeleine( the cash cow) is not working any more and they are using one of the twins to take her place. angry2

It's just surprising they didn't use the little girl, because in terms of a good marketing ploy the girl is better/sweeter looking (IMO) than the boy and would have garnered more sympathy for them.
Yes, I have also wondered this. Amelie is a beautiful child.
Sean looks so much like Gerry, maybe thats why they use him?
I dont think that Madeleine and Amelie looked like sisters at all, M looked like Kate, and Amelie looks nothing like either.

Versailles

Posts : 40
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-06-05
Location : Beautiful Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by tiny on 11.07.14 8:14

@Versailles wrote:
@MrsC wrote:
@tiny wrote:Looks to me like Madeleine( the cash cow) is not working any more and they are using one of the twins to take her place. angry2

It's just surprising they didn't use the little girl, because in terms of a good marketing ploy the girl is better/sweeter looking (IMO) than the boy and would have garnered more sympathy for them.
Yes, I have also wondered this. Amelie is a beautiful child.
Sean looks so much like Gerry, maybe thats why they use him?
I dont think that Madeleine and Amelie looked like sisters at all, M looked like Kate, and Amelie looks nothing like either.

I have no doubt her turn will be next,after they see how much £$£$£££ this boy brings in.

-------

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=10026

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum