The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 Mm11

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 Mm11

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 Regist10

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 Empty Re: McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June

Post by kimHager 17.06.14 5:30

KM: "And every time he postpones the case like this it brings us more pain and distress"

The pain and distress of no more money to be gotten?

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 Empty Re: McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June

Post by sombrero 17.06.14 6:17

My speculation on why GA sacked his lawyer:-

a)  Health of lawyer
b)  Money issue or dispute with his lawyer
sombrero

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 17.06.14 6:36

Bishop Brennan wrote:
cockerspaniel wrote:
hi kevmack, i think what the mccanns are claiming is that the book has informed the general public that MBM is dead and so they (the general public) will not search for MBM, or at the least keep an eye out for her whilst abroad in case they see her, hence damaging the "search". as someone who has read his book, i doubt i would "search" for her...would you just on that evidence alone?  I think this may be the whole crux of their libel case.. someone please tell me im wrong tho!

Right, but 'harming the search' is not the same thing as libel.  From a legal point of view, 'harming the search' is irrelevant - it seems to have been a PR device used by Team McCann to legitimize their libel action - so that they didn't look too grasping and money-obsessed.   For the same reason they had Madeleine (and the twins) on the libel action as plaintiffs.  With Maddie now officially off the docket, then the 'harming the search' becomes even more irrelevant (if that's possible).   This is a simple libel action - either the book is libellous against the parents or it is not.  Maddie nor the twins were never remotely libelled and as such could never really 'win' their respective claims.

During the trial itself, the McCanns then focussed on the harm and anguish it caused them.  But again, even a high level of harm and anguish does not make it libellous.  If the book is truthful, then it cannot be libel.  However that wasn't the defence.  The defence was that the book simply narrated the views of Amaral and the views of the investigation. And if THAT is true then he should be found not-guilty.   But as any lawyer will tell you, many a good case has been lost on a technicality, so nobody will be celebrating (on either side) until the verdict is announced.

I believe the trial is not about libel, but that their human rights were violated through the pain and anguish the book and Dr. Amaral caused them. That has always concerned me, because it is a very wide field and if someone hurts my feelings can I sue him or her? It would open a door for many ridiculous claims. i guess that is something that we don't know, and I would be very interested if anyone of our Portuguese posters knows of similar cases and how those ended. 

That's the reason the pain and anguish keeps on popping up in all their communications. Today was another pool of sadness worth quite a nice sum.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Spandex 17.06.14 7:02

I have just watched the Sky video and to me it looks as though they are falling apart! I have absolutely no doubt that if I was in their shoes I would genuinely feel distraught can you imagine what it must be like to live for 7 years waiting for someone or something to catch you out. No thanks they would have been off in telling the truth right from the start. Perhaps this is worse than a prison sentence forever having people questioning your innocence

Spandex

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 17.06.14 7:03

Just wondering aloud: Did Amaral sack his lawyers BECAUSE of the newspaper crematorium story?
A leak?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 Empty L-azzeris observations....

Post by Tilly-flop 17.06.14 7:23

Kate's Hate Spills Over

In August 2013, I  wrote the blog  'Hate Filled Kate McCann' (above) which I must add, for some unknown reason has had over 2000 views in the past two weeks.  I included the following quote from Kate McCanns book - Madeleine in said blog.

[size=20]"Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral – for the first time ever, I hasten to add! I know I'm not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear."
[size=24] [/size]

If there was anyone left in any doubt after reading the blog of how the McCanns have lied, cheated, deceived, refused to fully co-operate with the Portuguese Police investigation, or were not convinced of the crazed Kate's hatred of Dr Goncalo Amaral, the malicious legal action she and her other half the equally despicable Gerry McCann have taken against against him, then her performance today in Portugal will have set all straight - McCann was at her, hateful, spiteful, most acid awful best - positively poisonous!

As ever the vile McCann female was hostile in the extreme towards the good and honest Dr Goncalo Amaral, She is not the good natured genteel female that some might think, her reputation for being foul mouthed and her violent temper, angry outbursts, where she has lost control, smashed to smithereens, pieces of furniture...is well documented. Some think it is possible that in a fit of anger she lashed out at young Madeleine, the child who never slept.  The child who would wake and then wake her parents to let them know the younger siblings were crying.  The child who would wake and go looking for her mummy and daddy.  A child Kate McCann may well have felt 'a problem.'

The type of child who would pose a problem for parents like the McCanns who wanted to party without their children... if only Madeleine would sleep...to allow them to get on with their adult only evenings!

Kate McCann did not reserve her outbursts for only Dr Goncalo Amaral, she referred to other Portuguese Officers as Fucking Tossers.   See blog 'Kate's Chant' above.
[/size]
And the elderly lady who lived above the holiday apartment where the McCanns resided she did not escape the nasty Kate and her buddy Fiona Payne,their malice.

But back to today's performance.

Kate McCann was at her angry best.  Almost in tears, but not tears for Madeleine, not tears of distress - she held back tears of temper - that Dr Amaral had not played it today the way she wanted him too caused both Kate and Gerry McCann to pop their tops.  It was like watching a pressure cooker coming to boiling point.

Her tears of temper were because Dr Goncalo Amaral did not 'feel the fear' the fear that she hoped he would, the fear that she has done her utmost, nasty and vicious best to try and bring about.

The vile female McCann seething and spitting her hatred in Portugal yesterday, is something I will view and view again, and I hope the rest of the world do too, not because she and he in the minutest of ways appear to have gotten a taste of their own medicine, because it will be a constant and stark reminder (as if one was needed) of the evil the dark doctors do!

For seven years they have dished it out, called the shots, sued,silenced anyone who did not believe them - that is persons who they knew the public would listen to, persons like Dr Amaral.

Thus far though they have not succeeded in silencing Dr Amaral, but it is not for the want of trying.   They so desperately want to shut him up, because they know he speaks the truth!

Their spokesperson and paid liar (paid £70,000 per year from the monies donated by the public to help Madeleine) Clarence Mitchell had this to say:

"Mr Amaral's claims are entirely unfounded and we hope the British media will not repeat them."

I'll bet you don't - Mitchell and McCanns up to their old tricks again, threatening anyone who doesn't believe the lies?

The spiteful one, she and he, Gerry McCann, were angry as Dr Amaral once again did not roll over and play dead.

I don't know the reason behind what happened, but if a tactical move by Dr Amaral - I congratulate him.   His tactics worked!

The horrid pair got the minutest taste of what they have been dishing out to all and sundry since they started spending the monies donated by the public to help search for Madeleine, on everything but searching.   They have used it to raise legal actions against others,given it to dodgy detectives (or so they say - who really knows what they did the £1m+ donated by the public) used it to attempt to 
silence the truth!

Today they were asked by a reporter:

Reporter:

Don't you think Mr Amaral might be in pain too?

Kate McCann - Why?

Reporter - Because of all the things he has been (harrassed ?) he has children too.

Kate McCann - Mr Amaral is not the victim in this.

Indeed Kate McCann and NEITHER are you!  That is you are not the victim in either the case of your missing daughter or the case you have actioned against Dr Amaral.

You are a perpetrator in BOTH!

You are the perpetrator of crimes against your three children.  Leaving three under 4 year old children alone night after night, in an unlocked holiday apartment is the story you have told the world.

One child vanished due to your lack of care and protection.  Your irresponsible, negligent, and selfish conduct.  Perhaps you both know exactly what became of her?

Amelie, Madeleine and Sean are the victims 'in this' as you say.

You Kate and Gerry McCann are the cause of your daughter Madeleine losing her life.  And for the life that Sean and Amelie now live, being far from normal. 

While the truth of what really happened to Madeleine is kept concealed, these children cannot possibly have the remotest chance of living anywhere close to the life they should have had.

Dr Amaral is the victim, he his family, HIS children, the victims of your GUILT your GREED.

You don't hate Dr Amaral, you hate the GOODNESS he stands for!

Something both you and your other half could never possibly understand!

The McCanns stood in Portugal before reporters, Gerry McCann telling us we can think what we like about he and his wife (how good of him) but that Madeleine was an innocent child.   Are not all children innocents?

Madeleine the innocent child is not here, because her less than innocent parents, failed her and still do.  Now they use her for financial gain.

In this libel action they made claim for themselves, for Sean and Amelie, and for the missing Madeleine.

Madeleine is a Ward of Court in the UK - the Court in Portugal ruled that unless the McCanns, within a given time frame can produce the documentation from the UK Courts which allowed them to raise an action in the missing child's name - they cannot claim, benefit financially through this libel trial on behalf of this missing child.

Their greed knows no bounds - claiming monies for a child  missing, claiming money for the two remaining children who they claim suffer and have suffered from Dr Amaral's book, who Kate McCann claimed yesterday, every time the libel trial is postponed her children suffer.

Funny that as a year or more ago the McCanns attempted to get Dr Amaral to settle out of court, a process which they instigated and which delayed the trial for around 6 months!   In effect they caused their children months of suffering?

The McCanns speak of an innocent child, Madeleine.  But are not Sean and Amelie innocent children too?

So why do they continue to make Sean and Amelie suffer?

Does the money mean that much to them?  It would seem so.

For this vile greedy and uncaring pair, money is their master!

Dr Amaral's children are innocent children.

But there is not a chance in hell of McCanns giving these children any consideration whatsoever.  They don't give their own flesh and blood consideration!

What chance do Dr Amaral's family, his children, or any child, of being shown the remotest of consideration by the dark doctors.

Kate McCann, Ambassador for Missing People Charity?

That Charity needs a wake up call.   No less charitable a person you will find on the planet than the vicious and vengeful Kate McCann.

My advice to one and all - keep your money in your pocket - do not give a penny to the McCann Find Madeleine Fund, nor the Missing People Charity.

Oh, and unless you want to listen to a pack of lies - give the dark doctors and their sidekick Mitchell a wide berth too...

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
17th June 2014

Content copyright 2014. L-AZZERI-LIES-IN-THE-SUN.COM. All rights reserved.

Tilly-flop
Tilly-flop

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.06.14 7:26

kimHager wrote:KM: "And every time he postpones the case like this it brings us more pain and distress"

The pain and distress of no more money to be gotten?

Perhaps, like a taxi with the meter running, these increasing levels of pain and distress will be added to their claims tally in their legal actions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.06.14 7:29

Brilliant
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 17.06.14 7:40

Good old Lazzeri.

Writing a cracker again and absolutely hitting the nail on the head.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.06.14 7:42

Tilly-flop wrote:Kate's Hate Spills Over

In August 2013, I  wrote the blog  'Hate Filled Kate McCann' (above) which I must add, for some unknown reason has had over 2000 views in the past two weeks.  I included the following quote from Kate McCanns book - Madeleine in said blog.

[size=20]"Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral – for the first time ever, I hasten to add! I know I'm not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear."
[size=24] [/size]

If there was anyone left in any doubt after reading the blog of how the McCanns have lied, cheated, deceived, refused to fully co-operate with the Portuguese Police investigation, or were not convinced of the crazed Kate's hatred of Dr Goncalo Amaral, the malicious legal action she and her other half the equally despicable Gerry McCann have taken against against him, then her performance today in Portugal will have set all straight - McCann was at her, hateful, spiteful, most acid awful best - positively poisonous!

As ever the vile McCann female was hostile in the extreme towards the good and honest Dr Goncalo Amaral, She is not the good natured genteel female that some might think, her reputation for being foul mouthed and her violent temper, angry outbursts, where she has lost control, smashed to smithereens, pieces of furniture...is well documented. Some think it is possible that in a fit of anger she lashed out at young Madeleine, the child who never slept.  The child who would wake and then wake her parents to let them know the younger siblings were crying.  The child who would wake and go looking for her mummy and daddy.  A child Kate McCann may well have felt 'a problem.'

The type of child who would pose a problem for parents like the McCanns who wanted to party without their children... if only Madeleine would sleep...to allow them to get on with their adult only evenings!

Kate McCann did not reserve her outbursts for only Dr Goncalo Amaral, she referred to other Portuguese Officers as Fucking Tossers.   See blog 'Kate's Chant' above.
[/size]
And the elderly lady who lived above the holiday apartment where the McCanns resided she did not escape the nasty Kate and her buddy Fiona Payne,their malice.

But back to today's performance.

Kate McCann was at her angry best.  Almost in tears, but not tears for Madeleine, not tears of distress - she held back tears of temper - that Dr Amaral had not played it today the way she wanted him too caused both Kate and Gerry McCann to pop their tops.  It was like watching a pressure cooker coming to boiling point.

Her tears of temper were because Dr Goncalo Amaral did not 'feel the fear' the fear that she hoped he would, the fear that she has done her utmost, nasty and vicious best to try and bring about.

The vile female McCann seething and spitting her hatred in Portugal yesterday, is something I will view and view again, and I hope the rest of the world do too, not because she and he in the minutest of ways appear to have gotten a taste of their own medicine, because it will be a constant and stark reminder (as if one was needed) of the evil the dark doctors do!

For seven years they have dished it out, called the shots, sued,silenced anyone who did not believe them - that is persons who they knew the public would listen to, persons like Dr Amaral.

Thus far though they have not succeeded in silencing Dr Amaral, but it is not for the want of trying.   They so desperately want to shut him up, because they know he speaks the truth!

Their spokesperson and paid liar (paid £70,000 per year from the monies donated by the public to help Madeleine) Clarence Mitchell had this to say:

"Mr Amaral's claims are entirely unfounded and we hope the British media will not repeat them."

I'll bet you don't - Mitchell and McCanns up to their old tricks again, threatening anyone who doesn't believe the lies?

The spiteful one, she and he, Gerry McCann, were angry as Dr Amaral once again did not roll over and play dead.

I don't know the reason behind what happened, but if a tactical move by Dr Amaral - I congratulate him.   His tactics worked!

The horrid pair got the minutest taste of what they have been dishing out to all and sundry since they started spending the monies donated by the public to help search for Madeleine, on everything but searching.   They have used it to raise legal actions against others,given it to dodgy detectives (or so they say - who really knows what they did the £1m+ donated by the public) used it to attempt to 
silence the truth!

Reporter:

Kate McCann - Why?

Reporter - Because of all the things he has been (harrassed ?) he has children too.

Indeed Kate McCann and NEITHER are you!  That is you are not the victim in either the case of your missing daughter or the case you have actioned against Dr Amaral.

You are a perpetrator in BOTH!

You are the perpetrator of crimes against your three children.  Leaving three under 4 year old children alone night after night, in an unlocked holiday apartment is the story you have told the world.

One child vanished due to your lack of care and protection.  Your irresponsible, negligent, and selfish conduct.  Perhaps you both know exactly what became of her?

Amelie, Madeleine and Sean are the victims 'in this' as you say.

You Kate and Gerry McCann are the cause of your daughter Madeleine losing her life.  And for the life that Sean and Amelie now live, being far from normal. 

While the truth of what really happened to Madeleine is kept concealed, these children cannot possibly have the remotest chance of living anywhere close to the life they should have had.

Dr Amaral is the victim, he his family, HIS children, the victims of your GUILT your GREED.

You don't hate Dr Amaral, you hate the GOODNESS he stands for!

Something both you and your other half could never possibly understand!

The McCanns stood in Portugal before reporters, Gerry McCann telling us we can think what we like about he and his wife (how good of him) but that Madeleine was an innocent child.   Are not all children innocents?

Madeleine the innocent child is not here, because her less than innocent parents, failed her and still do.  Now they use her for financial gain.

In this libel action they made claim for themselves, for Sean and Amelie, and for the missing Madeleine.

Madeleine is a Ward of Court in the UK - the Court in Portugal ruled that unless the McCanns, within a given time frame can produce the documentation from the UK Courts which allowed them to raise an action in the missing child's name - they cannot claim, benefit financially through this libel trial on behalf of this missing child.

Their greed knows no bounds - claiming monies for a child  missing, claiming money for the two remaining children who they claim suffer and have suffered from Dr Amaral's book, who Kate McCann claimed yesterday, every time the libel trial is postponed her children suffer.

Funny that as a year or more ago the McCanns attempted to get Dr Amaral to settle out of court, a process which they instigated and which delayed the trial for around 6 months!   In effect they caused their children months of suffering?

The McCanns speak of an innocent child, Madeleine.  But are not Sean and Amelie innocent children too?

So why do they continue to make Sean and Amelie suffer?

Does the money mean that much to them?  It would seem so.

For this vile greedy and uncaring pair, money is their master!

Dr Amaral's children are innocent children.

But there is not a chance in hell of McCanns giving these children any consideration whatsoever.  They don't give their own flesh and blood consideration!

What chance do Dr Amaral's family, his children, or any child, of being shown the remotest of consideration by the dark doctors.

Kate McCann, Ambassador for Missing People Charity?

That Charity needs a wake up call.   No less charitable a person you will find on the planet than the vicious and vengeful Kate McCann.

My advice to one and all - keep your money in your pocket - do not give a penny to the McCann Find Madeleine Fund, nor the Missing People Charity.

Oh, and unless you want to listen to a pack of lies - give the dark doctors and their sidekick Mitchell a wide berth too...

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
17th June 2014

Content copyright 2014. L-AZZERI-LIES-IN-THE-SUN.COM. All rights reserved.

Without doubt the best blogger.

Always hits the nail right on the head.

Another brilliant blog.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 17.06.14 7:51

Lance De Boils wrote:Just wondering aloud: Did Amaral sack his lawyers BECAUSE of the newspaper crematorium story?
A leak?
This is what I suspect as the lawyer was already court. Maybe Amaral heard that info for the court was being leaked and decided he had to put a stop to it.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 17.06.14 7:56

SixMillionQuid wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:Just wondering aloud: Did Amaral sack his lawyers BECAUSE of the newspaper crematorium story?
A leak?
This is what I suspect as the lawyer was already court. Maybe Amaral heard that info for the court was being leaked and decided he had to put a stop to it.
Personally, I don't think so.

GA and his lawyer have been through a lot together and should imagine are very close friends now too.

It was a plan. A tactic. Agreed by both GA and his lawyer. 

They both know exactly what they are doing and what the game plan is.

I'm sure we will all find out very soon as well.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 17.06.14 8:09

Textusa's comment on yesterday:

Textusa16 Jun 2014 13:22:00
We were optimistic about the outcome of the McCanns v Amaral damages trial in Lisbon (wrongly called libel trial).

We remain so. In fact, events this morning have reinforced our optimism.

Must confess we didn’t see this coming. No one did and it is important to clarify exactly when and where those who knew got to know. Did Mr Amaral know this when he walked into court this morning or did he make the decision only there and then? It makes a very significant difference and we hope time will tell.

What makes us optimistic was the McCann’s reaction: extreme distress and unhappiness. Furious. Kate was beside herself. “We want justice… this is not fair”, “Mr Amaral is not the victim here” and “every time we come here we have to arrange for the children to be taken care of, book hotels, book flights, leave work…”. That is some mountain moving. All the 4 times in 5 years. Terrible, terrible Mr. Amaral. Shame on you, sir, for bullying such a pretty couple.

Can you see where this picture is wrong? May we remind that in this case Mr Amaral is the prey and the McCanns the predators. They are asking money for damages from him and not the other way around. That’s why Mr Amaral is the DEFENDANT and not the accuser.

If things were going the McCanns way, then wouldn’t the distress be focused on a message of the sort of “We’re angry yes because he just escaped us again today but, Mr Amaral, don’t you ever doubt that we will get you on another day. You may run but you can’t hide and we will be coming back and back again until you pay every single penny we deserve from you!!”

That would be the expected message from the predator who is confident that the prey has been cornered. Head held high, eyes fixating eyes. On the contrary, we saw a very distressed and very unhappy couple for being bullied by Mr Amaral. Whining for being unfairly taunted by the man who they have had his assets frozen for the last 5 years and have taken the initiative to seek an agreement with him early last year.

GA is refusing to cooperate with the McCanns in the seizure of his assets. How very dare he! He's managed to bring tears to Kate’s eyes, something that hasn't happened when she speaks of Maddie.

The fact that Isabel Duarte wanted to have a court session today is intriguing. But we will leave our opinion about that for later.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 17.06.14 8:09

I think Amaral is "working" together with Pat Brown. Anyway, about the digging and SY he has published a similar opinion as Pat Brown. They both believe that the excavations would be a show because the newspapers continue to write of the suspect kidnappers.

It seems to me both believe in a conspiracy. And we do not know if they are right.

Here is a text of Pat Brown on Sunday, June 15, 2014

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 Amaral+and+me
Pat Brown wrote:There is simply no way to predict the outcome in Portugal of the civil case of the McCanns and Amaral. I have seen far too many civil cases come to ridiculous conclusions and horrible wrongs perpetuated against individuals who came into court believing that the facts alone would determine the outcome.
God bless, Gonçalo Amaral, and all of you who have stood for truth. Regardless of the outcome of both the criminal case and the civil case, the simple fact that some human beings will stand up for justice warms the heart and reminds us that there is still good in the world, even though sometimes it doesn't always triumph in the courts.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.ch/2014/06/in-court-of-law-and-court-of-life.html

MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 17.06.14 8:10

I second that. An excellent post from L-azzeri.

Reporter:

Kate McCann - Why?

Reporter - Because of all the things he has been (harassed ?) he has children too.

So Kate, you McCanns forced the Amarals to get divorced.
You seized G.A's property with a court order - How do you think the Amarals children feel???
Yet you have the cheek to say that you are the ones that are suffering. Y
Truly your greed knows no bounds.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 17.06.14 8:19

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Kate_s_Hate_Spills_Over.html

Lazzeri has edited his latest version from which was posted above.

Here is the ending.

Stop enabling Kate McCann, stop giving to the Madeleine Fund, the Fund which is her means, which enables her attempts, to make others, good people FEEL the FEAR she wants them to.   It is a disturbed individual who wishes this upon another.

Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, felt the fear when mommy, and daddy dearest abandoned them night after night.

Madeleine if we are to believe the crap from the McCanns is alive, and unharmed.

This alone shows this pair are unhinged!

If they truly believed this, then all those years back, they and their equally despicable doctor buddies would have boarded a plane to Portugal to assist in the police investigation.  NOT ONE OF THEM DID.

They preferred to leave Madeleine with the paedophiles who they claim abducted her!

They left Madeleine to FEEL THE FEAR THE PHYSICAL PAIN PAEDOPHILES would inflict on this child.

A few mounds of dust and dirt dug up in Portugal last week and they take it as the green light to ask the public once more for money.

That is what they are doing.  Standing in Portugal yesterday in front of the press, spouting their usual, no evidence of Madeleine being seriously harmed or dead - in McCann land means - give us your money!

The all too familiar phrase - the SEARCH!
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 17.06.14 8:29

fossey wrote:http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Kate_s_Hate_Spills_Over.html

Lazzeri has edited his latest version from which was posted above.

Here is the ending.

Stop enabling Kate McCann, stop giving to the Madeleine Fund, the Fund which is her means, which enables her attempts, to make others, good people FEEL the FEAR she wants them to.   It is a disturbed individual who wishes this upon another.

Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, felt the fear when mommy, and daddy dearest abandoned them night after night.

Madeleine if we are to believe the crap from the McCanns is alive, and unharmed.

This alone shows this pair are unhinged!

If they truly believed this, then all those years back, they and their equally despicable doctor buddies would have boarded a plane to Portugal to assist in the police investigation.  NOT ONE OF THEM DID.

They preferred to leave Madeleine with the paedophiles who they claim abducted her!

They left Madeleine to FEEL THE FEAR THE PHYSICAL PAIN PAEDOPHILES would inflict on this child.

A few mounds of dust and dirt dug up in Portugal last week and they take it as the green light to ask the public once more for money.

That is what they are doing.  Standing in Portugal yesterday in front of the press, spouting their usual, no evidence of Madeleine being seriously harmed or dead - in McCann land means - give us your money!

The all too familiar phrase - the SEARCH!
I don't think there are any people giving them money now..well apart from a couple of rabid supporters buying £1.75 holiday packs, or the odd fiver from Pammy, things are tough financially for most people and you only have to read the comments in the likes of the Mail to see how outraged most people are about the cost of the SY investigation, with most of them well aware of the amount of money that has already flowed through the McCanns bank account, and it's not that the public don't want Madeleine found, it's the fact that it's only Madeleine, all other missing children take a back seat, and they weren't neglected by their parents as Madeleine was.  So whilst everyone has sympathy for the child, very few give a toss about her parents.
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.06.14 8:33

Newintown wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
heinzbeanz wrote:I have a question. 
When Gerry and then Kate said GA has done this 'four times'..... is that true? 

I cannot find mention of GA postponing anything when they have arrived in portugal for the trial, except obviously  today. 
Also it really irks me that Kate said 'about four times'. Either it is four times or it isn't.  That's what got me pondering this matter. 

Thanks

I honestly don't know the answer to that, but I believe in the last few days I have read here the M's have delayed the trial once (at the beginning?) and also asked for the judgment to be delayed till September?

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will post soon.

As far as I can remember, GA's lawyer was taken ill and had to go into hospital, then later on I think the lawyer's son was injured at school and he had to rush from the Court room to be with him, then the Judge postponed the case another time because she was called away on a personal matter, then the McCanns delayed because they were trying to go for an out of Court settlement with GA.

The McCanns have always been disingenuous and will twist anything to make themselves look good and others devious.

How they can blame GA for his lawyer being rushed into hospital, then his lawyer's son being injured at school, then the Judge having to deal with a personal problem is anyone's guess, but as long as it makes them look like saints, they'll say anything.  If there were 4 delays they were obviously even blaming GA for them having to try for an out of court settlement.

ETA: Then of course there was the WOC issue, which I think postponed another trial, so that could be 5 times in total.
Sorry if this has been answered still catching up.

Was it really four delays when they had actually travelled to Portugal?
Mrs MC said "this has happened to us about 4 times"
So even if the trial has been delayed 4 times, has this really happened 4 times to them?
Have they really (God forbid) had to arrange childcare, hotels and flights 4 times only to go home empty handed. 
Or is it a Kate Healy version of the truth?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 17.06.14 8:39

kevmack wrote:I don't think there are any people giving them money now..well apart from a couple of rabid supporters buying £1.75 holiday packs, or the odd fiver from Pammy, things are tough financially for most people and you only have to read the comments in the likes of the Mail to see how outraged most people are about the cost of the SY investigation, with most of them well aware of the amount of money that has already flowed through the McCanns bank account, and it's not that the public don't want Madeleine found, it's the fact that it's only Madeleine, all other missing children take a back seat, and they weren't neglected by their parents as Madeleine was.  So whilst everyone has sympathy for the child, very few give a toss about her parents.
Very true Kevmack.

Unless non Uncle BK is financially assisting them again then i should imagine money is starting to wear thin. Or soon will be, hence the desperation in trying to extract 7 figures from GA.

Their outgoings must be absolutely ridiculous. PR, Lawyers, CM, Shills, etc etc. 

The fund is probably on the brink of drying up. As soon as it does then they are snookered. No money to pay for all this protection.

Mrs can go out and get a cleaning job to make ends meet although hopefully they will be both doing cleaning jobs soon. 

IN PRISON.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 17.06.14 8:41

fossey wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
A leak?

GA and his lawyer have been through a lot together and should imagine are very close friends now too.

I reckon I know exactly wht the next move is... what would annoy you most if you were a McCann ??? ...that tells you the answer.
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 17.06.14 8:49

SchrodingersBody wrote:  .......
I reckon I know exactly wht the next move is... what would annoy you most if you were a McCann ??? ...that tells you the answer.

Well, I don't know: a supplement in one of the papers detailing all the contradictions?
McCann's assets frozen?

These are the only two I can think of off the top of my head.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 17.06.14 8:51

SchrodingersBody wrote:
fossey wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
A leak?

"Rehiring" his lawyer Wink ?
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 17.06.14 8:52

The source close to the couple is on the loose again .........

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-hid-body-7277975

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-083498_531
Gerry and Kate McCann
The parents of Madeleine McCann told of their anguish after disgraced detective Goncalo Amaral accused them of hiding their daughter's body in a coffin.
The former police officer claimed the Liverpool-born Kate McCann and husband Gerry could have hidden the three-year-old's body inside the coffin of a woman, who was due to be cremated, in a church near where the three-year-old vanished.
And he yesterday compounded their misery by sacking his lawyer moments before the pair arrived at his libel trial in Lisbon, delaying the hearing for a fourth time.

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-144812_851
[ltr]View gallery[/ltr]

• McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-144812_851"
  • McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-115109_625"
  • McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-144864_896"
  • McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-144891_895"
  • McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-144890_850"
  • McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-173237_337"
  • McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-173648_373"
  • McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-173622_364"
  • McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 39 POLICE-Portugal-173652_374"

Madeleine McCann search in Portugal

[ltr]View gallery[/ltr]

Kate said outside court: “Every time he postpones the case it brings us more pain and distress. We just want justice. This is not fair.”
Speaking earlier to a Portuguese ­newspaper and its TV channel, Amaral, sacked after botching the initial hunt for Madeleine, repeated his claims the youngster is dead.
But he suggested the McCanns hid her body in the woman’s coffin at Praia da Luz catholic church – which they had a key for – a month after she vanished in 2007.
Amaral added: “The mystery will only end when the McCann couple are no longer being protected. Only then will we understand the truth.”
But a source close to the couple said: “These are sickening allegations that no sane person would believe.
“It’s about time people realised what Mr Amaral is, a liar and a fantasist. He has been making these false claims since he was sacked.
“He is suggesting Kate and Gerry moved Madeleine’s body a month after she vanished.
"At that time they were the most-watched couple in the history of the modern media.”
Kate, 46, and Gerry, 45, arrived at the Palace of Justice at 9.30am yesterday for the long-awaited libel hearing.
But the judge adjourned the case after Amaral revealed he had fired his lawyer.
Heart doctor Gerry said: “We’re exasperated that the hearing has been cancelled once again at Mr Amaral’s request. This is the fourth time.
"We want to get justice for Madeleine. Today is a blatant and cynical attempt to wear us down and it’s Madeleine who is suffering. We’re not giving up.”
Kate added: “That letter could have been handed in before we left Britain.”
Amaral’s libel case began in 2009 over his book The Truth of the Lie. In it he claims Madeleine died inside the couple’s holiday flat and they covered it up.
The couple deny the allegations. The hearing was adjourned until July 8.
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 17.06.14 8:54

But a source close to the couple said: “These are sickening allegations that no sane person would believe.
“It’s about time people realised what Mr Amaral is, a liar and a fantasist. He has been making these false claims since he was sacked.
“He is suggesting Kate and Gerry moved Madeleine’s body a month after she vanished.
"At that time they were the most-watched couple in the history of the modern media.”

Im hoping the source close to the couple gets sued for libel too now that would be ironic  lol4 
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 17.06.14 8:56

stargazer59 wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:
fossey wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
A leak?

"Rehiring" his lawyer Wink ?
That's exactly what I'm expecting.....assuming of course the digs reveal nothing to change the landscape.... and then if another delay of some sort was to be engineered....
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top