The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 6 Mm11

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 6 Mm11

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 6 Regist10

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: McCanns will NOT return to Portugal

Post by stillsloppingout 29.05.14 22:05

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:
TozerDerry wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I really don't accept that Russian Doll has been guilty of aggressive behaviour.
I didn't say she had. It was another poster. But that sort of attitude in what was posted and what was deleted make me reluctant to invest time in analysing a complex statement.
  So TD  being a relatively new poster, and introducing us to the concept of null Hypothesis " in essence giving defence answers  conclusions to which could be at a later date used by the McCann's lawyers . 

i am curious as to what your take is regarding this case ? .

I'm sure lawyers could manage to construct a defense without the assistance of this forum.
Indeed.  but i have seen examples of our post's before being used by the McCann's/ there supporters for there ends .
Furnishing them with explanations to ALL the conflicting statements , would be accomplished in quicker time by this forum who are up to speed than any law firm , especially as they may be needing answers to tricky questions that may be arising in the coming weeks .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: McCanns will NOT return to Portugal

Post by petunia 29.05.14 22:36

Canada 12 i read some years ago (cannot remember what forum could have been 3as) that Jane Tanner spent time with Kate during her pregnancy with Madeleine and Jane Tanner also had IVF  could be a forum myth.Looking at the black and white photos of Madeleine and the daughter of the Paynes they could certainly be passed off has twins imo
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.14 22:46

@ Petunia
I'm at a loss here.
What's the relation between Kate's, Jane's AND Fiona's child?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 29.05.14 22:52

petunia wrote:Canada 12 i read some years ago (cannot remember what forum could have been 3as) that Jane Tanner spent time with Kate during her pregnancy with Madeleine and Jane Tanner also had IVF  could be a forum myth.Looking at the black and white photos of Madeleine and the daughter of the Paynes they could certainly be passed off has twins imo

I remember reading that one of the other Tapas mums had IVF too. I remember the speculation on 3A's. I can't remember whether it was Jane Tanner or not, but I recall there was an awful lot of interest in seeing what the similarly-aged daughter looked like.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 29.05.14 23:02

Chatelaine.I don't what the relation could be but maybe there all "in" together
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.14 23:09

No offense meant, Petunia, but "maybe" isn't good enough for me to debate  winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 30.05.14 2:25

The Spy Who Rucked Me
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 30.05.14 2:33

TozerDerry I just wanted to say I have found your input really interesting and I liked your suggestion of having a thread which challenged theories using the method you described.

I do hope you will continue to visit this site. Most if us are really nice, promise!
Constablekid

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 30.05.14 2:55

Ok so after reading the rest of the comments here, can see the argument for NOT having that thread too.

I'll go back to being quiet now lol.

Night night all.
Constablekid

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 30.05.14 5:36

stillsloppingout wrote:
TozerDerry wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I really don't accept that Russian Doll has been guilty of aggressive behaviour.
I didn't say she had. It was another poster. But that sort of attitude in what was posted and what was deleted make me reluctant to invest time in analysing a complex statement.
  So TD  being a relatively new poster, and introducing us to the concept of null Hypothesis " in essence giving defence answers  conclusions to which could be at a later date used by the McCann's lawyers . 

i am curious as to what your take is regarding this case ? .

I think that when it is too much for TD to "analyze statements" we should respect that and give him his much needed rest.

Let it be .................

big grin 

sarcastic 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 30.05.14 5:38

dantezebu wrote:
daffodil wrote:Thank you dantezebu and canada12.

I don't want to derail this topic but - they found none of Madeleine's DNA at 5A, yet found hair that matched her DNA in the car??

Truly I have been following this for 5 years, not as informed as many here I know but may I say this is incredible isn't it ?
I don't think the hair was tested for DNA at the time because it has no root. It was colour matched to Madeleine.
Thankfully science has moved on and it is now possible to extract DNA from hairs without roots and I think Mr Amaral was hoping that this was going to be done soon.
Also the hairs can be tested for corpse banding which is a process affecting hair after death, indicating the hair came from a dead person.
These tests may well have been done by now but no results are in the public domain.

Even at that time there were more possibilities to investigate the hair.

The "color does not match that of Madeleine" has puzzled many.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 30.05.14 5:40

stillsloppingout wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:TD was asked that question a few days ago but did not reply.  TD is now off-line.
As in the life of Brian ' I should Know i Have seen a few " 

They spring up, they get caught out by the clumsy way they enter the debate ,no gentle introduction ,straight in with some bolloc** .    [or in this case a ruse, for our pool of posters, to do the work for there legal team !!!! ] .

IMO He will be known to the McCanns [ more likely him ]  sounds about mid 50's professional .

Don't forget the arrogance, but I guess as a Scientist and a Philosopher you have the right to be arrogant.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.05.14 5:57

Châtelaine wrote:About Madeleine's DNA, once more: the first FSS report on the saliva retrieved from the Rothley pillow case confirmed that it originated from a female natural child of both Kate and Gerry McCann. The scientist mentioned, that she understood the McCanns had another female child. In the SECOND report, when she had analysed the DNA of the twins, she CONFIRMED that the DNA in the first report was NOT of them. Thus it must be Madeleine's.

Unless there's a 3rd and unknown daughter of K&G, which is IMO far out.

As is the idea thar DNA of a stored embryo  was used and applied to a pillowcase in Rothley.

The FSS was coerced imo to 'adjust' the report. This is where I feel the PJ did make a big mistake. I don't doubt that they have perfectly good facilities themselves and Dr. Amaral does not elaborate on the reason they chose to let the UK lab do the analysis.  So  I expect some political interference is likely to have occurred.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 30.05.14 8:56

tigger wrote:
As is the idea thar DNA of a stored embryo  was used and applied to a pillowcase in Rothley.

Is that what poster(s) were getting at?!

How big do they think an embryo is, it's about the size of a full stop!  huh 
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.05.14 9:02

Yeah it was me that raised the idea of embryonic cells being used as DNA samples. I confess. I raise my hand. It was dumb idea. I was thinking of all kinds of possibilities for DNA sources on the pillow and that came into my mind.

Ludicrous.

I ought to be thoroughly ashamed. big grin 
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 30.05.14 9:14

daffodil wrote:Thank you dantezebu and canada12.

I don't want to derail this topic but - they found none of Madeleine's DNA at 5A, yet found hair that matched her DNA in the car??

Truly I have been following this for 5 years, not as informed as many here I know but may I say this is incredible isn't it ?

Steam cleaning - have you seen the advert for Karcher Steam cleaners. With the upsurge of MRSA Hospitals do it all the time.

ETA it would not have been necessary to even take the curtains down - you can get attachments for garments and upholstery as well.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.05.14 9:28

canada12 wrote:Yeah it was me that raised the idea of embryonic cells being used as DNA samples. I confess. I raise my hand. It was  dumb idea. I was thinking of all kinds of possibilities for DNA sources on the pillow and that came into my mind.

Ludicrous.

On the other hand, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Some 'theories' may seem outlandish, even 'outrageously' outlandish, compared with 'normal expectation' but if there is one thing that can be said about this case, it has so many bizarre, nay, TOTALLY bizarre, twists and turns already, that trying to keep discussion within any bounds of the 'normal' would not be doing the concept of 'appropriate research' justice.
We are not dealing with a simple couple here, who, on a one off foolish indiscretion, nipped out for a quick pint and came back to a nightmarish event of a real abduction.
This case is so thickly laden with every plastered on layer of political connivance, intrigue, reaching so far into the realms of 'fiction' at every turn, that no one should be lambasted for entering the realms of fiction, to try to find an explanation, which to date, has evaded all levels of investigation.  big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 30.05.14 9:40

It seems to me that, stripped of all of the ornate plaster curlicues which have been attached to it over the years, what we are looking at is the age old story of a crime for gain, bobbin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.05.14 9:41

Thank you, Bobbin :-)
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.05.14 10:24

ultimaThule wrote:It seems to me that, stripped of all of the ornate plaster curlicues which have been attached to it over the years, what we are looking at is the age old story of a crime for gain, bobbin

So is this a case of why dunnit and not who dunnit ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.05.14 11:50

Its dreadfull that money overrides the death of a child
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 30.05.14 11:52

Anyone watch that TV drama a few weeks ago, 'Undeniable'?

There was a twist at the end wherein the suspect's blood DNA didn't match the evidence from years ago. Turns out he'd had some sort of ?leukaemia and transfusions had altered his blood DNA. (But only blood, not the rest.)

I can't really remember the explanation given - anyone else remember? 

Better still, anyone know how/if that would work in 'real life'?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 30.05.14 18:53

canada12 wrote:Yeah it was me that raised the idea of embryonic cells being used as DNA samples. I confess. I raise my hand. It was  dumb idea. I was thinking of all kinds of possibilities for DNA sources on the pillow and that came into my mind.

Ludicrous.

No worries.  tongue    I try to help with the IVF stuff because l have been through it.  It's not done by people where anything goes I'm afraid, there's paperwork and stuff to sign. If you have eggs, sperm or embryos to store there's a paper trail, they don't just hand them over to you when they need destroying.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 30.05.14 19:26

LDB Im sure I read somewhere that bone marrow transfer can alter blood dramatically .

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 6 Empty They won't return, because, as before, they're incredibly busy

Post by PeterMac 31.05.14 7:43

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 6 Bo8XXLSIAAANV_R

With all proper acknowledgments !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top