The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL Mm11

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL Mm11

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL Regist10

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL Empty DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by Sceptic 04.11.14 17:35

British police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann receive permission to return to Portugal to quiz 'around ten' witnesses 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820560/British-police-investigating-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann-receive-permission-return-Portugal-quiz-ten-witnesses.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Scotland Yard detectives suspect Madeleine, three when she vanished, was killed during a bungled break-in.

So I read that as -  their investigations have led them to believe that Madeleine died in the apartment
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL Empty Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by tiny 04.11.14 18:24

Sceptic wrote:British police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann receive permission to return to Portugal to quiz 'around ten' witnesses 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820560/British-police-investigating-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann-receive-permission-return-Portugal-quiz-ten-witnesses.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Scotland Yard detectives suspect Madeleine, three when she vanished, was killed during a bungled break-in.

So I read that as -  their investigations have led them to believe that Madeleine died in the apartment
BREAK-IN aaagh ,phew, then I realized it was the daily wail I was reading
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL Empty Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by PeterMac 04.11.14 21:18

A bungled Break-in
The sort of bungle which does not Break shutters, does not Break the lock on the window, does not Break the closure of the curtains, which does not Break the bond between the bed and the curtains, which does not Break the bond between the wicker chair and the curtains.
The sort that does not Break the lock on the front door, when the key is on the work top.
But the sort that DOES allow you to murder a small child and then, instead of simply running away, to extract the body, having left it in situ for a hour or so to ferment, without waking two other children, leaving any forensic trace,
without disturbing anything, and neglecting (that word again !) to perform your prime objective which was to . . Sorry I have forgotten what I was here for.

BUT
BUT
BUT
If, and only IF they are saying she died on the night - then it follows that the Fund has been fraudulent for 7 years.
Think Al Capone !

Who were those Trustees again ?
McVey,
The senior bod from the hospital
. . .
Who else has bailed out, and why? What did they find out, or suspect ?

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.11.14 22:00

Where do you start with such nonsense?

We all know that there was no sign of a break in, but wait for it, the new (UK) forensic tests are sure to tell us differently.

Are the PJ about to make an announcement?  Are we going to hear again that Madeleine died in the apartment?  

Usually, this wouldn't suit team McCann at all as the fund would be affected.  So why would their media pals be reporting that Madeleine died in the apartment?  Unless of course it was a pre-empt the idea that the McCanns were perfectly innocent and that a burglar was responsible for her reported death.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.11.14 22:02

sharonl wrote:Where do you start with such nonsense?

We all know that there was no sign of a break in, but wait for it, the new (UK) forensic tests are sure to tell us differently.

Are the PJ about to make an announcement?  Are we going to hear again that Madeleine died in the apartment?  

Usually, this wouldn't suit team McCann at all as the fund would be affected.  So why would their media pals be reporting that Madeleine died in the apartment?  Unless of course it was a pre-empt the idea that the McCanns were perfectly innocent and that a burglar was responsible for her reported death.

It still doesn't explain the stink on Kate's pants of ganga and in the hired car

THOSE PESKY DOGS!!!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.14 22:11

Tsk tsk; those notoriously unreliable dogs, hadn't you/we heard?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.14 22:18

I tried to post a comment on this article, and as good referencing was drummed into me at Uni I did indeed reference the source of my info too.

No big surprise, it didn't get through the moderation process, I obviously wasn't singing from the McCann/Establishment correct hymn sheet, but I do wonder why the Daily Mail has issue with me quoting and pasting a link to ONE OF THEIR OWN ARTICLES?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html

They wrote it, it backed up the point made in my comment. Not published though.....   banghead
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 04.11.14 22:32

Are these those 'imminent' arrests from months ago? 

big grin

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.11.14 22:36

sallypelt wrote:
sharonl wrote:Where do you start with such nonsense?

It still doesn't explain the stink on Kate's pants of ganga and in the hired car

THOSE PESKY DOGS!!!

It doesn't explain this either http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483881/Madeleine-Sniffer-dogs-scent-death-McCanns-friends.html
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top