The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Mm11

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Mm11

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Regist10

Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by j.rob 23.05.14 23:30

Markus 2 wrote:Highly respected forensic psychologist Dr Joe Sullivan arrived in Praia da Luz on 08 May 2007, as part of a so-called 'Cracker' team with Detective Superintendent Graham Hill. He returned to the UK the next day.

misssed this

Mr Sullivan flew to the Algarve last week and returned to Britain yesterday. A source said: "He has many commitments but will be travelling back and forth to Portugal.
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Joe-Sullivan/610284949

That's quite early on. Which raises all sorts of issues.

How was this ever allowed to happen?? Madness.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Kate McCann launches New Campaign

Post by j.rob 23.05.14 23:32

jeanmonroe wrote:Highly respected forensic psychologist Dr Joe Sullivan arrived in Praia da Luz on 08 May 2007, as part of a so-called 'Cracker' team with Detective Superintendent Graham Hill. He returned to the UK the next day. muttering all the way to the UK, FFS, this will be sorted today, after questioning the T9, no need for me to have gone there

You are so right, what idiots everyone has been, myself included.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 23.05.14 23:50

jeanmonroe wrote:Highly respected forensic psychologist Dr Joe Sullivan arrived in Praia da Luz on 08 May 2007, as part of a so-called 'Cracker' team with Detective Superintendent Graham Hill. He returned to the UK the next day. muttering all the way to the UK, FFS, this will be sorted today, after questioning the T9, no need for me to have gone there
Case of crossed wires jeanmonroe. He'd been called out to attend a babbling woman poolside; had diagnosed post-traumatic writing disorder and left in a huff saying his expertise had not been stretched. Quoth the prostrate woman:

'I once worked as a producer in the BBC crime unit I directed many reconstructions and spent my second pregnancy producing new investigations for Crimewatch. Detectives would call me daily, detailing their cases, and some stories stay with me still, such as the ones about a girl being snatched from her bath, or her bike, or her garden and then held in the passenger seat, or stuffed in the boot. There was always a vehicle, and the first few hours were crucial to the outcome. Afterwards, they would be dumped naked in an alley, or at a petrol station with a £10 note to "get a cab back to Mummy". They would be found within an hour or two. Sometimes.'

Would have made a fortune writing Victorian penny dreadfuls. Clearly born out of her time. In a real emergency, about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

Still, I can't avoid the feeling old Bridget was bringing her reader a subliminal message or two. All it needs is the Psycho music sawing away in the background..
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 24.05.14 0:24

Indeed. Psycho does spring to mind in this case. 

Idiotic group of doctors come up with a ridiculous conspiracy theory.......

I mean,  :wtf2: 

Madeleine, rest in peace.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 24.05.14 12:10

Happened to catch a part of Saturday Live show on Radio  4 this morning whilst driving - it was an interview with a lady whose 2 boys had been abducted by her German husband when they were 9 and 7 years of age. They went to stay with their father in Germany and he stopped them from returning to her despite her having full custody.

Anyway it was talking about abductions / missing children / PACT  / missing childrens day - and I was very heartened to find there was absolutely no mention of Madeleine Mc Cann - even though they discussed international abductions etc.

Hopefully that was down to the 2 presenters who come across as intelligent and very reasonable minded individuals.  If it had been on the Lorraine Kelly show she would no doubt have simpered and whimpered about the McCanns.

In the case of Radio 4 it was an intelligent discussion about children who had been abducted - not about a child who died and then a long con was played to the world ....
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 24.05.14 12:22

It's interesting (or at least it is to me) that Mark Bridger's father was a Met police officer who worked as a Royal protection officer at Windsor - protecting the Queen, I do believe.  

I wonder Mark's father was aware that his son had a history of violent assault on women and children, as reported in the press and as reported by at least one former partner and at least one of his (now grown up) children.

It would appear to me that, given Mark's past history very little was done to 'protect' the public from an abusive man who would later go on to murder April Jones. The mother of the first of his children - a little boy who he violently assaulted to the extent he was left with kidney damage requiring long-term medication - fled with her son when he was five years old as she feared for her own life as well as the life of her son.

It would seem that his partnership with the sister of April's father's former partner  (which produced two children) was also not without incident. 

Looks to me like he was a bit of a ticking time-bomb.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 24.05.14 12:37

Coral Jones and Mrs McCann, mother of missing Madeleine, unveiled a digital billboard at King's Cross station in London promoting an enhanced Child Rescue Alerts system to inform the public about missing children whose lives are considered at risk.

It is more than a little ironic that a missing child alert system would almost certainly not have 'saved' Madeleine and arguably would not have saved April Jones either. Given that the April Jones case was a murder inquiry. And the case of Madeleine McCann is, according to many including the Portuguese police I do believe, an abduction faked by the McCanns and their friends to cover up Madeleine's death.

Also ironic when you consider that the lives of both April Jones and, imo, Madeleine were at risk long before they 'went missing'. So how about 'protecting' children BEFORE it's too late, rather than afterwards?

KM has the cheek of the devil, imo. Still, what else can she do, I suppose, apart from cling desperately on to any life-raft she can find as the ship heaves it's final few lurches. 

Such as shame the media have been gagged over this as KM and GM would be the most brilliant fodder for cartoon political satire. As would their friends. 

In my opinion of course.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Empty It's a PACT...

Post by missbeetle 24.05.14 14:24

HelenMeg wrote:Happened to catch a part of Saturday Live show on Radio  4 this morning whilst driving - it was an interview with a lady whose 2 boys had been abducted by her German husband when they were 9 and 7 years of age. They went to stay with their father in Germany and he stopped them from returning to her despite her having full custody.

Anyway it was talking about abductions / missing children / PACT  / missing childrens day - and I was very heartened to find there was absolutely no mention of Madeleine Mc Cann - even though they discussed international abductions etc.

Hopefully that was down to the 2 presenters who come across as intelligent and very reasonable minded individuals.  If it had been on the Lorraine Kelly show she would no doubt have simpered and whimpered about the McCanns.

In the case of Radio 4 it was an intelligent discussion about children who had been abducted - not about a child who died and then a long con was played to the world ....

It sounds like Catherine Meyer was being interviewed, then.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 24.05.14 16:09

Sorry gone back to this I did not realize there was this article  http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Quote; We could see the beach and a big blue sky. We went outside to explore. How unusual  to see that.

What planet is she on, the whole article does not feel like it was put together by a professional and I am no expert.

jd on 11/10/2012, 03:38Is this why Bridget O'Donnell was in PDL that week...to open her Estate agents?

http://www.mccarrick-odonnell.com/
http://www.algarveresident.com/28200-21104/algarve/making-property-purchase-enjoyable-experience

Quote From Textusa Comments:

Brigid ODonnell - partner to Jez Wilkins - and Mccarrick. This deal is via an estate agency business jointly owned by the two families. It is based at Lagos and opened for business 2 days after ODonnell and Wilkins left PDL in 2007. There was alot of 'land grab' mentality in and around Portimao at the time as the new F1 track and extensive complex was just coming on stream
Yet she said this
I travelled with my partner Jes, our three-year-old daughter, and our nine-month-old baby son. Praia da Luz was the nearest Mark Warner beach resort and this was the cheapest week of the year - a bargain bucket trip, for a brief lie-down.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.05.14 19:23

missbeetle wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:Happened to catch a part of Saturday Live show on Radio  4 this morning whilst driving - it was an interview with a lady whose 2 boys had been abducted by her German husband when they were 9 and 7 years of age. They went to stay with their father in Germany and he stopped them from returning to her despite her having full custody.

My thoughts exactly.

It is a wonder the McCanns weren't mentioned as both her and her husband are card-carrying McCann supporters and have publicly defended them against criticism. At one point, Maddie's case was the ONLY disappearance being promoted on her (i.e. PACT's) website.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.05.14 6:55

ShuBob wrote:
missbeetle wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

It is a wonder the McCanns weren't mentioned as both her and her husband are card-carrying McCann supporters and have publicly defended them against criticism. At one point, Maddie's case was the ONLY disappearance being promoted on her (i.e. PACT's) website.

Maybe Catherine Meyer has a better grip on what the public opinion can do to you. She (Catherine Meyer) has played the public and politicians very well. As for Kate: you just have to look in a comment section of a newspaper to see what reactions she generates: the pros drown in a sea of negative comments basically telling her to shut up and go away (and that's friendly). I think that's why she does not mention Kate.
I wonder when missing children will make her ambassador for missing children in Timbuktu.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by heinzbeanz 25.05.14 7:07

Campaigners are hoping to reunite missing children with their families by recruiting social media users to join a day of action today.It is estimated that 140,000 children and young people go missing in the UK every year according to the charity Missing People.The Big Tweet for Missing Children will see a different child's appeal and photograph posted on Twitter every 30 minutes today under the hashtag #bigtweet.With the help of TV personalities including Stephen Fry, organisers hope to improve on the 58,000 retweets they achieved last year which are believed to have resulted in at least two missing children being found.An extension to the Child Rescue Alert system has also become operational, using text and email to send messages about missing children whose lives are believed to be at immediate risk.The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) which issues six to eight alerts each year, hopes a million people will sign up though its website to receive them.Coral Jones with her daughter April who was abducted in 2012The new service has been welcomed by Coral Jones, the mother of April Jones whose abduction from her home town of Machynlleth, Powys, in October 2012 triggered one of the alerts."You don't know what's around the corner, it could be your child next," she said."I think everyone should sign up because you never know what will happen where you are."Only a small fraction of missing children are known to have been taken by someone, with police statistics from 2011/12 showing 675 children and young people were the victim of an abduction or attempted abduction.In most cases the perpetrator was a parent (17%) or someone the youngster knew but was not related to (35%), but 42% of incidents involved strangers.Kevin Gosden, from Doncaster, whose son Andrew went missing in 2007 aged 14 and has never been seen since, is encouraging people to support both campaigns, even if it does not result in him finding Andrew."If it does something to raise awareness of this issue, and it gets families to think about that and talk with their kids to be sure that they know the number for Missing People - 116 000 - then I think that also is a good thing," he said.

http://news.sky.com/story/1268533/big-tweet-for-missing-children-gets-under-way

Copied from sky news website. 

No mention of KM! Strange?
heinzbeanz

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by heinzbeanz 25.05.14 7:10

Also interesting statistics!
heinzbeanz

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Empty Nicked, with acknowledgments.

Post by PeterMac 25.05.14 9:20

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 BodTYH6IUAE0UVw
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 25.05.14 11:27

I also noticed the lack of mention of child welfare guru, Kate.

Perhaps it's been realised that people won't take the appeal seriously if the McCanns are involved.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 25.05.14 12:21

.It is estimated that 140,000 children and young people go missing in the UK every year according to the charity Missing People
------------------------------------------------

So that's 383, 'missing children and young people' every day.

So. 48, of that 383, are to be 'tweeted' about TODAY.

ONE of which will be, no doubt, Madeleine McCann, of course, being the daughter of an 'ambassador' of the Missing People Charity.

So, that's 335, 'missing children and young people' that WON'T be 'tweeted' about TODAY.

How did the 'un-named' THEY 'select' WHICH particular 'missing children and young people' are to be tweeted about, today?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.05.14 15:49

heinzbeanz wrote:Campaigners are hoping to reunite missing children with their families by recruiting social media users to join a day of action today.It is estimated that 140,000 children and young people go missing in the UK every year according to the charity Missing People.The Big Tweet for Missing Children will see a different child's appeal and photograph posted on Twitter every 30 minutes today under the hashtag #bigtweet.With the help of TV personalities including Stephen Fry, organisers hope to improve on the 58,000 retweets they achieved last year which are believed to have resulted in at least two missing children being found.An extension to the Child Rescue Alert system has also become operational, using text and email to send messages about missing children whose lives are believed to be at immediate risk.The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) which issues six to eight alerts each year, hopes a million people will sign up though its website to receive them.Coral Jones with her daughter April who was abducted in 2012The new service has been welcomed by Coral Jones, the mother of April Jones whose abduction from her home town of Machynlleth, Powys, in October 2012 triggered one of the alerts."You don't know what's around the corner, it could be your child next," she said."I think everyone should sign up because you never know what will happen where you are."Only a small fraction of missing children are known to have been taken by someone, with police statistics from 2011/12 showing 675 children and young people were the victim of an abduction or attempted abduction.In most cases the perpetrator was a parent (17%) or someone the youngster knew but was not related to (35%), but 42% of incidents involved strangers.Kevin Gosden, from Doncaster, whose son Andrew went missing in 2007 aged 14 and has never been seen since, is encouraging people to support both campaigns, even if it does not result in him finding Andrew."If it does something to raise awareness of this issue, and it gets families to think about that and talk with their kids to be sure that they know the number for Missing People - 116 000 - then I think that also is a good thing," he said.

http://news.sky.com/story/1268533/big-tweet-for-missing-children-gets-under-way

Copied from sky news website. 

No mention of KM! Strange?

Why teach them the missing children's number, that would only cost delay? They need to know the 911, 611, or whatever is the alarm number in the country.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.05.14 15:52

jeanmonroe wrote:.It is estimated that 140,000 children and young people go missing in the UK every year according to the charity Missing People
------------------------------------------------

So that's 383, 'missing children and young people' every day.

So. 48, of that 383, are to be 'tweeted' about TODAY.

ONE of which will be, no doubt, Madeleine McCann, of course, being the daughter of an 'ambassador' of the Missing People Charity.

So, that's 335, 'missing children and young people' that WON'T be 'tweeted' about TODAY.

How did the 'un-named' THEY 'select' WHICH particular 'missing children and young people' are to be tweeted about, today?

I don't believe any number that comes from any of the non profits. All these organizations have the "how to lie with statistics" on their desk. That's not an opinion, that's an experience.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Empty Sorry to post this again, but it belongs here as well.

Post by PeterMac 25.05.14 15:59

Even the link from the ludicrous Release a virtual Balloon (Honestly, I am not making this up !)
http://www.icmec.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet
turns out to be a fraud.
Put in Portugal, missing within the last 8 years and it says there are two children missing.

http://www.icmec.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet
Guess what ?

THEY ARE BOTH MADELEINE.
Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 <a href=Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Fraud_10" />

But I suppose she is so important she deserves twice the coverage.

But to be fair, the site also shows 6 SIX children missing in Spain
First two are with their father in Morocco, the last four are with their mother in Mexico
So they are not MISSING at all. Any of them.
Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 <a href=Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Fraud_11" />

I would hazard a guess that if anyone were to trawl through that site across all the countries across the world there would be very few truly MISSING children
PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.05.14 21:21

PeterMac wrote:Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 BodTYH6IUAE0UVw
ooooh you are awful  yes , but we do like you.   (well some of us that is - who knows who lurketh on these boards). titter
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by dottzie 25.05.14 23:05

Heard about this on local radio this morning Coral Jones mentioned but nothing of Kate

dottzie
dottzie

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 26.05.14 0:47

PeterMac wrote:Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 BodTYH6IUAE0UVw

Edward McMillan-Scott who is pictured above with Clarence Mitchell has tonight lost his seat as an MEP. He famously took Mr and Mrs McCann to the European Parliament while he was still a Tory MEP. He defected to LibDems but is now out.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 26.05.14 8:39

No mention of Kate in daily mail article today
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638708/Faces-Britains-lost-children-Missing-People-launches-The-Big-Tweet-campaign.html
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.14 8:54

noddy100 wrote:No mention of Kate in daily mail article today
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638708/Faces-Britains-lost-children-Missing-People-launches-The-Big-Tweet-campaign.html
I think some have cottoned on that it is becoming embarrassing and damaging to have someone (Kate) whose popularity is now on the same level (not far off) of say a Rose West to be at the forefront of all this. 

Judging by the general feelings and comments linked to Kate recently in regards to 'Missing People' then it's apparent that they scored a spectacular own goal and she has become a big problem and an even bigger headache for them.

They underestimated the general feelings and attitudes that the general public have towards the Mcanns in the current climate. 

My gut feeling is she will hardly be involved at all and you won't hear anything from her in regards to this as she will be quietly whooshed away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Empty Well worth a look...

Post by missbeetle 26.05.14 9:46

Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 <a href=Kate McCann launches New Campaign - Page 8 Capturebbb_zps7fe6e02d" />

Creepy is not the word.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top