The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christmas Message from Kate - Page 12 Mm11

Christmas Message from Kate - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christmas Message from Kate - Page 12 Mm11

Christmas Message from Kate - Page 12 Regist10

Christmas Message from Kate

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Message from Kate - Page 12 Empty Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by canada12 27.02.14 0:28

I recall that it had to do with the copyright on the software or template used for the website, which was 2006. The question came up in other forums as well.

If you do a WHOIS search for findmadeleine.com you can see the registration history...

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=findmadeleine.com

The domain name findmadeleine.com was first registered on May 10, 2007.

It's currently hosted on godaddy.com... but I'm not sure that was the original host. I think it was another.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 27.02.14 0:30

Don't worry about it UT. This case has enough information to fill a dozen encyclopedias'..........trying to remember every detail is impossible.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 27.02.14 1:14

Thank you for being so forgiving, TTWO - I can only hope russian doll will be similarly inclined if she should read my recent posts on this thread and elsewhere   pray2   big grin  and thank you, too, C12 for providing what is perhaps the only piece of irrefutable evidence in this case.

My apologies to those readers I may have mislead through posting inaccurate information.  Nevertheless, I still incline to the view that Madeleine's disappearance was premeditated and that it was planned prior to the holiday.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 27.02.14 9:40

I am intrigued by your mention of me in your last post UT  !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.02.14 9:57

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.02.14 10:24

gbwales wrote:Even on a really generous rate that site would only cost £1,500 max to build with fully specced content management system and e-commerce functionality and could sit on a dedicated server to handle big amounts of traffic etc for about £20 per month.

A tiny wee bit left over then...

Criminal ineptitude is popular in some circles.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/pandora/16340000--the-real-cost-of-reading-davids-diary-404208.html

* When David Miliband became the first Cabinet minister to launch an online diary a few months back, he boldly declared that he intended to "bridge the gap between politicians and the public". What Miliband failed to mention was just how much the "blog" would be costing the British taxpayer.

According to research by the Liberal Democrats' urbane front bencher, Chris Huhne, the amount is somewhere approaching £40,000 a year.

Huhne has come to this whopping figure after tabling a written question to the recently promoted Environment Secretary's office earlier this month to ask what sort of manpower was involved in maintaining the site. He was told that two members of staff employed by Defra had recently dedicated as much as 40 per cent of their office time working on it.

So far, claims Huhne, this also means the blog has cost around £1 a word to upkeep. "How can it cost £40,000 a year of taxpayers' money for staff to capture David Miliband's hot air on climate change?" he says.

Circa £40K was obviously a fashionable amount to spend on a website in the mid noughties.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 27.02.14 18:29

Portia wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's a spoof, Portia.

Many a true word is spoken in jest though.

JT looks like Smithman to me

Wow, Indeed!!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top