The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Christmas Message from Kate

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Christmas Message from Kate

Post by Woofer on 02.01.14 11:52

@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Christmas message still there
NO New Year message
NO reference to Grange
NO phone number for Grange
NO e-mail for Grange
Tannerman still wanted
Spottyman still wanted
Victor Beckham-Barcelona woman still wanted
Smithman still "Whooshed"
NO way to donate
NO way to purchase high quality wristbands

So no change then.
SY can go hang.
Redwood can get stu****.
Smiths can be ignored
Tanner rules - OK.
CW was a total waste of time
Rest of you plebs - just give us yer munney

"Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. "
Do you have a link for that quote please Woofer.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html

Quoted in the Guardian after the dog alerts in car boot.
It's like pulling teeth. Is this the link you mean?

"As for accusations about DNA evidence against the McCanns, Mr Mitchell said that there "were wholly innocent explanations and Gerry and Kate will be able to explain everything if it gets to that stage. To suggest they harmed Madeleine is just plain daft."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/sep/18/ukcrime.marketingandpr

18th September 2007.

I'm simply asking for links to underpin what's being posted. It's good to post specific links.

No, I meant the link I posted, but your link led to the same quote.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.01.14 11:58

@Portia wrote:IF it gets to that stage, mind you!

Not: when!
There's mention in that article of Clarence leaving the Media Monitoring Unit that bothers me more than any other quote

"Mr Mitchell said his job in the Cabinet Office as head of the media monitoring unit was "untenable" from the moment he accepted an invitation from the family, supported by their legal team and financial backers, to represent them.
"More importantly, I have [resigned] because I feel so strongly that they are innocent victims of a heinous crime that I am prepared to forego my career in government service to assist them."

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.01.14 12:00

@aquila wrote:
@Portia wrote:IF it gets to that stage, mind you!

Not: when!
There's mention in that article of Clarence leaving the Media Monitoring Unit that bothers me more than any other quote

"Mr Mitchell said his job in the Cabinet Office as head of the media monitoring unit was "untenable" from the moment he accepted an invitation from the family, supported by their legal team and financial backers, to represent them.
"More importantly, I have [resigned] because I feel so strongly that they are innocent victims of a heinous crime that I am prepared to forego my career in government service to assist them."

Now, which crime would that be?
Maddie was abducted (?) and so she was the victim of the crime of abduction; but her family?

Would her family -conversationally or legally- have been called a 'victim' in the UK?

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 02.01.14 12:16

Sorry to lower the tone with this degrading link

http://www.conservatives.com/News/News_stories/2013/07/Clarence_Mitchell_selected_for_Brighton_and_Hove.aspx

Interesting he doesn't mention his work for the mccs in hi mini cv,maybe he sees it as a negative.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.01.14 12:46

""Mr Mitchell said his job in the Cabinet Office as head of the media monitoring unit was "untenable" from the moment he accepted an invitation from the family, supported by their legal team and financial backers, to represent them.

Wonder if he would have resigned for parents who were shelf fillers in Tesco and lived on a council estate ?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 02.01.14 12:51

@Woofer wrote:""Mr Mitchell said his job in the Cabinet Office as head of the media monitoring unit was "untenable" from the moment he accepted an invitation from the family, supported by their legal team and financial backers, to represent them.

Wonder if he would have resigned for parents who were shelf fillers in Tesco and lived on a council estate ?

I would not believe any thing that came out Clarence mitchells mouth

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.01.14 20:38

This is neat !
from twitter

Oh Christmas tree,
Oh Christmas tree,
Why are you still SUPPRESSING me?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.01.14 20:59

@Portia wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[quote=PeterMac "Please spare a thought and prayer [sic] for all families similar to ours . . "Pray God there is not a family similar to theirs anywhere in the Universe.]

Oh God, how I agree with that last sentence!

The thought of clones of the McCanns anywhere is unbearable.

big grin
What exactly were the contents of those IVF-tubes at the VU Medical Centre in Amsterdam?

Omigod, Portia - that is the stuff of nightmares.  It was bad enough thinking of the 46 members of clan McCann who gathered in Donegal in early April and wondering whytf none of them saw fit to stop a 3 year old child from going into the freezing cold waters of the Atlantic, but the prospect of Gerry's slow swimmers awaiting liberation from the freezer   affraid  ...I will not sleep well tonight.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 02.01.14 21:06

@PeterMac wrote:This is neat !
from twitter

Oh Christmas tree,
Oh Christmas tree,

Roman Catholics take their decorations down on 6th January?...but I'm sure the Lord would forgive if it meant your daughter had one day less giving her tuppence worth to a swarthy abductor

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.01.14 21:24

@saltnpepper wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:This is neat !
from twitter

Oh Christmas tree,
Oh Christmas tree,

Roman Catholics take their decorations down on 6th January?...but I'm sure the Lord would forgive if it meant your daughter had one day less giving her tuppence worth to a swarthy abductor

I thought everyone did - I thought it was unlucky to take them down before 12th night? Please tell me different because I can`t wait to put my reindeer away.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 02.01.14 21:29

No matter what your belief or tradition...a Christmas tree never takes the place( SUPPRESSES ) the man who has your child against her will

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.01.14 21:32

http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/xmas/twelfth.htm

It's news to me that the Catholic Church specifically has anything to do with the date for taking down decorations.

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper on 02.01.14 21:39

Jesus H...note the ? forget the point being made

saltnpepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.01.14 21:42

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/xmas/twelfth.htm

It's news to me that the Catholic Church specifically has anything to do with the date for taking down decorations.

Thanks for the link NFWTD.  I leave Rudolph where he is until the 5th then - as its pagan.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 02.01.14 21:46

The 6th of January is a Feast Day, the Ephinay, in the Christian calendar, I think the date of the 6th stems from that.  

Here it is also known as Womens Little Christmas.  It is tradition that men take over the household chores for the day and the women celebrate, going to parties to bars and restaurants with female relatives and friends........one of the scariest nights out in the year and best avoided.   no

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 02.01.14 21:55

@Woofer wrote:
I thought everyone did - I thought it was unlucky to take them down before 12th night? Please tell me different because I can`t wait to put my reindeer away.

With the exception of any nativity scene which is traditionally kept on display until Candlemas (February 2nd), it's considered unlucky to take Christmas decorations down after Twelfth Night which is the night of January 5th.  As there's no superstition attached to taking them down earlier, you can pack your reindeer off to Lapland now, Woofer. 

However, in roman catholic Spain and Portugal, January 6th (Epiphany) is the feast day of The Three Kings who bring the long awaited gifts which St Nicholas delivers to other parts of Europe on 25th December and, consequently, the decorations stay up until well after Twelfth Night.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.01.14 22:01

@sami wrote:The 6th of January is a Feast Day, the Ephinay, in the Christian calendar, I think the date of the 6th stems from that.  

Here it is also known as Womens Little Christmas.  It is tradition that men take over the household chores for the day and the women celebrate, going to parties to bars and restaurants with female relatives and friends........one of the scariest nights out in the year and best avoided.   no

Much of the Christian calendar is pagan I believe, including Epiphany - it made sense to combine all their festivals with the pagan ones. Please correct me if I`m wrong.

........  I agree about women out on the town ...... nothing worse than a gaggle of drunk women. cheerleader

OK UT, thanks for that.  thumbsup

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.01.14 22:45

@sami wrote:The 6th of January is a Feast Day, the Ephinay, in the Christian calendar, I think the date of the 6th stems from that.  

Is that because the men are just not used to looking after kids and chores, and there's one awful mess to clear up next morning (with a headache / hangover) ?  big grin 
Which country are you speaking of sami.... I'll try to stay away on 'Women's Little Christmas"  friends 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Twelfth Night

Post by PeterMac on 06.01.14 12:09

It is Twelfth Night, and the Christmas tree has been taken down
and more to the point the e-fits have been put back.
Tannerman, Spottyman and Victoria Beckham-Barcelona woman are also still there, so the message is slightly diluted.

So from this we can divine that celebrating Christmas with a Pagan symbol for a fortnight is more important than searching for Madeleine during that time.

"Don't worry Margaret, we'll look for you once the Turkey curry is finished !"

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.01.14 13:11

Likely the little Kevins and Mic-not-wright alias crib-sheet-reader are filling them with internet updates so the e-fits are reinstated in retrospect for good measure.

Turkey and mince pies masticated but the 3 burglars still at large. Chew on it.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.01.14 9:52

Day 12 of the New Year. 1 / 30th of the year already gone.

and
TANNERMAN IS STILL THERE.
The McCanns are holding up two fingers to DCI Redwood.
Whatever Redwood says, the McCanns know better.
He has clearly NOT been traced interviewed and eliminated, so far as the McCanns are concerned.
They are therefore explicitly calling DCI Redwood a LIAR.
(C-R, wait for your instructions from the Met Federation !)
They do not want anyone to believe that Tanner's sighting was NOT of madeleine.
It may be too valuable in the collective consceiousness ( un-consciousness ? ) to let it go now

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 12.01.14 11:23

thinking 

Petermac, their  aim is to confuse, as from the very start.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 12.01.14 11:35

@PeterMac wrote:Day 12 of the New Year. 1 / 30th of the year already gone.

and
He has clearly NOT been traced interviewed and eliminated, so far as the McCanns are concerned.
It may be too valuable in the collective consceiousness ( un-consciousness ? )  to let it go now

I don't think they can give up Tannerman - it forms too much of Gerry's defense and alibi, should it go to court. If they take Tannerman down, they're in essence saying that they agree with SY, and therefore they're cutting their own throats. I think we might be witnessing the beginnings of their defense strategy for court-time.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.01.14 16:16

@canada12 wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Day 12 of the New Year. 1 / 30th of the year already gone.

and
It may be too valuable in the collective consceiousness ( un-consciousness ? )  to let it go now

I don't think they can give up Tannerman - it forms too much of Gerry's defense and alibi, should it go to court. If they take Tannerman down, they're in essence saying that they agree with SY, and therefore they're cutting their own throats. I think we might be witnessing the beginnings of their defense strategy for court-time.

A dangerous strategy, because SY can produce Crecheman in court perhaps complete with his and his child's clothes from the night, if they truly have traced him.

Of course, if Crecheman is made up to exonerate Tanner while also moving the investigation forward to focus on Smithman, where does that leave SY in court if the McCanns insist he is central to their case? They'll call SY's bluff and call Crecheman as a defence witness. Will SY produce an actor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.01.14 16:33

Hypothetically I can imagine any perpetrators, who know that Tannerman doesn't exist, would feel really insecure about whether or not someone is talking to the police. So they try and provoke a bit by still promoting Tannerman to find out. Maybe? I don't know. IMO.
To SY it shouldn't really matter to prove Crecheman. They're not prosecuting anyone, so aren't using Crecheman now as evidence anyway.

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum