The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by mouse 27.10.13 12:50

Monty Heck wrote:
susible wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Has anyone any idea why the Sunday Times have broken ranks now? 
Presumably they can't be Carter Rucked if they can prove that what they have printed is true?
Shouldn't think so, SY will be well aware of the deliberate attempt to hide the information.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Mc's and Carter Ruck have parted ways by now, if only because I doubt the Mc's will be able to afford them.
Yet despite being aware of the suppression of the e-fits AR, rather than pulling the McCs in for some detailed questioning, went along with the CW programme.  During which he stated that the e-fits and later abduction timing were new and and indeed revelatory, while knowing that the e-fits had been produced 5 years ago and had been in the hands of the McCs all that time.  The fact that what may have been vital evidence was kept back for 5 years and why that was done do not appear to have any significance for AR.  He seems to have accepted this unquestioningly and simply moved the timescale forward while ruling out the JT sighting, so feverishly promoted by the Team.  Meanwhile no-one has anything to say about the loss of this cherished sighting, when the fact they have been going up a blind alley on the strength of that testimony for 6+ years with a child still missing, is of major significance.  The way SY have handled this is frankly disturbing.
Totally agree with you on this Monty, as I said in one of my last posts, why sit on it this long, and why publically support the family and their friends - so much so - that it could deter anyone from coming forward with real evidence which might point the finger in TM's direction  Or was this the whole point of CW?....And then to plan trips to Germany etc...He was far too Team Mccann friendly for my liking.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Guest 27.10.13 12:50

bristow wrote:WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 13850210
Thanks Bristow, I have the paper article here in front of me, it is a large article taking up most of the huge page. I would think many thousands of people would have read this. Wonder what the circulation is of the Sunday Times?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 27.10.13 12:51

We must hope that in due course this development will help Tony Bennett get legal redress against the tremendous injustice done to him.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.10.13 12:54

Okeydokey wrote:We must hope that in due course this development will help Tony Bennett get legal redress against the tremendous injustice done to him.
I wholeheartedly agree and I hope that members of this forum will make a donation however small/affordable to C.O.L.D. to assist Tony.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13372

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 27.10.13 12:54

Okeydokey wrote:We must hope that in due course this development will help Tony Bennett get legal redress against the tremendous injustice done to him.
Bring it on!

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 12:55

My complaint to the BBC re The Andrew marr Program:

When discussing the front pages and imprtant stories in todays Sunday newspapers no mention of the report on the front page of the Sunday Times titled "Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years". And neither was the article on page 4 of the paper mentioned. In fact the bottom half of the paper was not even shown. After the BBC Crimewatch program which made a great demonstration that Scotalnd Yard had new evidence to present to the public followed by the release of 2 efits not in the public domain before, surely this report is of great importance to the BBC viewing public. Who are surely wondering why the efits had not been previously released. The program was demonstrating considerable bias by not even mentioning this.

It will be intersting to see the reply.....if I even get one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 27.10.13 12:55

Searcher wrote:So far, BBC tv news at 9 am (BBC2), and review of papers on Andrew Marr, have omitted any reference to Sunday Times Insight article.   They have chortled on about such major issues as the BBC, the US, Prince Charles, the weather - but nerry a word of the stunning revelations today.  I wonder why not.
The media manipulation continues.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.10.13 12:56

Okeydokey wrote:

"Where Police have played media games in the past, they haven't actively participated in spreading mistruths."
.....................................................................................................................

Tell THAT to the brave families of 'The 96'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangledweb 27.10.13 12:57

I do worry somewhat how the ST revelations today will affect the McCanns' stated willingness to take part in a reconstruction in Portugal, if they begin to realise that they have been well and truly rumbled.

Then they will have a lot of explaining to do, and look as guilty as hell.  They are backed into a corner, if they go for a reconstruction, then it will expose their timeline for the farce it was, and if they refuse to go - they have to explain why.  
And I think they both (definitely Kate) knew by the time they were on Crimewatch that they'd been rumbled...'come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly'...
Tangledweb

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 27.10.13 12:58

dantezebu wrote:My complaint to the BBC re The Andrew marr Program:

When discussing the front pages and imprtant stories in todays Sunday newspapers no mention of the report on the front page of the Sunday Times titled "Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years". And neither was the article on page 4 of the paper mentioned. In fact the bottom half of the paper was not even shown. After the BBC Crimewatch program which made a great demonstration that Scotalnd Yard had new evidence to present to the public followed by the release of 2 efits not in the public domain before, surely this report is of great importance to the BBC viewing public. Who are surely wondering why the efits had not been previously released. The program was demonstrating considerable bias by not even mentioning this.

Excellent, please keep us posted! thumbup
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 27.10.13 13:00

jeanmonroe wrote:Okeydokey wrote:

"Where Police have played media games in the past, they haven't actively participated in spreading mistruths."
.....................................................................................................................

Tell THAT to the brave families of 'The 96'!
I am talking about where they are actively and honestly seeking to convict guilty persons of course.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 27.10.13 13:01

Excellent!
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.10.13 13:02

Which you won't!

The BBC 'knew' all about the 'gossip and rumours' about their 'star' Savile and did NOTHING.

Well, when i say NOTHING, they DID put on a slavering 'tribute' programme about him, even AFTER they 'pulled' a Newsnight 'expose' about him!

The McCanns are the BBC's 'NEW' JS!

Imo.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 27.10.13 13:03

Interesting .

If the Sun run with this , then it will blow publics perception of the case open  Forget Mirror , Star ,Broadsheet's etc THE SUN IS THE BIBLE 
The Sun after the Argos catalogue !!   is the most important body of work currently in the English language . It was indeed the SUN that won it .

Murdock has been IMO sitting on this, holding back to use whilst Rebecca Brooks trial is on . [ STARTS TOMORROW ] 

It will be spun and it will be the usual Form of spinning . Discredit the author . but i am looking forward to the ride . 

Go on SUN run the story tomorrow ...
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 27.10.13 13:05

So their own detectives had very similar ideas to those of Goncalo Amaral, but they were silenced, just like he was.

And money from Madeleine's fund paid for this action - unbelievable. wow
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 27.10.13 13:06

Just throwing this out -

Does anyone think there is any possibility that Brian Kennedy has abandoned them?  Just wondering if this would explain why Exton is now blowing the whistle on Team McCann?
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.10.13 13:07

Okeydokey wrote:Just throwing this out -

Does anyone think there is any possibility that Brian Kennedy has abandoned them?  Just wondering if this would explain why Exton is now blowing the whistle on Team McCann?
My question is, why did Kennedy give financial support to "complete strangers" to begin with?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 27.10.13 13:08

nobodythereeither wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
susible wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Has anyone any idea why the Sunday Times have broken ranks now? 
Presumably they can't be Carter Rucked if they can prove that what they have printed is true?
Shouldn't think so, SY will be well aware of the deliberate attempt to hide the information.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Mc's and Carter Ruck have parted ways by now, if only because I doubt the Mc's will be able to afford them.
Yet despite being aware of the suppression of the e-fits AR, rather than pulling the McCs in for some detailed questioning, went along with the CW programme.  During which he stated that the e-fits and later abduction timing were new and and indeed revelatory, while knowing that the e-fits had been produced 5 years ago and had been in the hands of the McCs all that time.  The fact that what may have been vital evidence was kept back for 5 years and why that was done do not appear to have any significance for AR.  He seems to have accepted this unquestioningly and simply moved the timescale forward while ruling out the JT sighting, so feverishly promoted by the Team.  Meanwhile no-one has anything to say about the loss of this cherished sighting, when the fact they have been going up a blind alley on the strength of that testimony for 6+ years with a child still missing, is of major significance.  The way SY have handled this is frankly disturbing.
Sorry, I disagree.

SY have to get hard evidence, and they have to do whatever they have to do to get it, which probably includes keeping the McCanns sweet to some extent.

And carefully wording statements (as have the Portuguese police) to make it look as if they are following the abduction theory.

I do worry somewhat how the ST revelations today will affect the McCanns' stated willingness to take part in a reconstruction in Portugal, if they begin to realise that they have been well and truly rumbled.

What will they do now?

And why have none of the other papers taken this up, at least online?
Agree Nobodythereither...AR can question them til the cows come home and all the Mc's have to do is deny they had any involvement.  The fact that they buried a sighting is evidence of nothing, it just would not stand up in court and then the opportunity would be lost forever.  No there's still a lot of hard work to be done on the investigation side by both SY and the PJ and I do believe that they are working together and I still have faith that they will solve it.

I think the Mc's been hamstrung into the reconstruction now though, because if they back out combined with the public knowledge that they hid important information from the police, then AR might not need to use the softly softly approach anymore because the public will be baying for justice.

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 27.10.13 13:10

sofieellis wrote:So their own detectives had very similar ideas to those of Goncalo Amaral, but they were silenced, just like he was.

And money from Madeleine's fund paid for this action - unbelievable. wow
Presumably both were "unhelpful"...     

In fact, so far all investigators have come to similar conclusions...  perhaps SY will also...
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 27.10.13 13:14

nobodythereeither wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
susible wrote:
Sorry, I disagree.

SY have to get hard evidence, and they have to do whatever they have to do to get it, which probably includes keeping the McCanns sweet to some extent.

And carefully wording statements (as have the Portuguese police) to make it look as if they are following the abduction theory.

What will they do now?

And why have none of the other papers taken this up, at least online
I do hope you are right, but do wonder whether SY felt they could simply gloss over the fact that the e-fits had been languishing in McC hands for 5 years because they thought this would never be contradicted.  The Times article exposing the extent of SY's cosiness with the McC was surely unforseen?  Whether  SY's apparent support is all some kind of elaborate ruse remains to be seen but questioning people living within their jurisdiction seems an easier way of getting to the truth, rather than trailing around Europe with the McCsome on a roadshow of rather dubious merit.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 27.10.13 13:20

susible wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
susible wrote:
Sorry, I disagree.

What will they do now?

And why have none of the other papers taken this up, at least online?
Agree Nobodythereither...AR can question them til the cows come home and all the Mc's have to do is deny they had any involvement.  The fact that they buried a sighting is evidence of nothing, it just would not stand up in court and then the opportunity would be lost forever.  No there's still a lot of hard work to be done on the investigation side by both SY and the PJ and I do believe that they are working together and I still have faith that they will solve it.

I think the Mc's been hamstrung into the reconstruction now though, because if they back out combined with the public knowledge that they hid important information from the police, then AR might not need to use the softly softly approach anymore because the public will be baying for justice.
I imagine there's some revealing phone activity too, and then there's the blood and cadaver dog alerts, and the changes in their version of events, added to that the Smith sighting, the missing sports bag and blanket, and the list goes on.  I think there's a slew of evidence against them, and that's why they've kept up their 24/7 pretense.  Six plus long years of sheer fear and paranoia is what we've been witnessing from Team McCann (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 27.10.13 13:22

worriedmum wrote:oh go on 
Pyewacket wrote:
worriedmum wrote:WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Mitchell
And this is what you look like wearing handcuffs !!
lol4
lol! lol! drinks drinks drinks lol4 skull
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 27.10.13 13:23

Monty Heck wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
susible wrote:
Sorry, I disagree.

What will they do now?

And why have none of the other papers taken this up, at least online
I do hope you are right, but do wonder whether SY felt they could simply gloss over the fact that the e-fits had been languishing in McC hands for 5 years because they thought this would never be contradicted.  The Times article exposing the extent of SY's cosiness with the McC was surely unforseen?  Whether  SY's apparent support is all some kind of elaborate ruse remains to be seen but questioning people living within their jurisdiction seems an easier way of getting to the truth, rather than trailing around Europe with the McCsome on a roadshow of rather dubious merit.
I don't think they were trying to gloss over the sighting or else they would just have continued to promote Tannerman and ignored Smithman altogether and I do believe that unless SY try to make the most of a "good relationship" with the Mc's then the shutters will come down and they wouldn't get any further with the investigation.  Okay so I know that there are many people who are shouting "well just bring them in, turn the screws and make them talk"  But it's really not quite so simple, it is a very complex case requiring a huge amount of proof to ever get it to court and secure a conviction and leading the Mc's and their friends right into it is possibly the best way to go.  In fact this approach may well get other tapas members to take fright and start blabbing...due to the absence of the Paynes and Diane Webster from the CW reconstruction that may well already have happened.

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Empty GA

Post by PeterMac 27.10.13 13:25

ST article now safely in the hand of Gonçalo Amaral and his team.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 14 Empty Innocent explanation

Post by KellyLennon 27.10.13 13:29

Wondering how this development fits in with Clarence Mitchell proclaiming that 
"they have been 'utterly honest and utterly open' that anything the police investigation have found or may find, the McCanns will have an "innocent explanation" for!"

come on then lets hear it ....

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top