The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by TellTheTruth 27.10.13 9:08

And someone has posted the dogs video. How very unhelpful!

Don't think they are barking up the wrong tree, think they sniffed out the truth from the start...Mrs
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Smokeandmirrors 27.10.13 9:08

I so dearly hope you are right about your assessment of Redwood Russiandoll.

This makes me so cross, all the bullcrap, hyperbole, weaselling words we have been subjected to.

Just want someone to get on with bringing this to a swift conclusion now and for the McCanns to be stopped from producing all this hideous obfuscation.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.10.13 9:10

GOOD MORNING all those searching for truth and justice. And what a VERY good morning it is.

I have been saying for a very long time, this is HUGE, but even I didn't grasp how big it really is.

As Dr Amaral told us back last year, "it's not going to well for the McCann's"

And we all know that our police force leaves a lot to be desired, but even they couldn't let this carry on. As A Redwood said "this has been going on too long"

I have NEVER been an "anti McCann". What I am is pro truth and  anti injustice.  I've even felt desperately sorry for the loss of their child, but with this latest news, I have turned into an anti McCann, and I am not ashamed to say it. What despicable people. Just ask Dr Amaral, Pat Brown and Tony Bennett, for starters
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypennypenny 27.10.13 9:10

From where I am sitting, it seems to me that even if TM don't know what happened to Madeleine , all that concerns them is suppressing evidence of their bad parenting. Personally, I do believe she wondered out of the apartment or met with some sort of accident. TM knew how this would look, and smoke and mirrors were put up,
Pennypennypenny

Activity : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.10.13 9:13

Pennypennypenny wrote:From where I am sitting, it seems to me that even if TM don't know what happened to Madeleine , all that concerns them is suppressing evidence of their bad parenting. Personally, I do believe she wondered out of the apartment or met with some sort of accident. TM knew how this would look, and smoke and mirrors were put up,
But those pesky dogs just won't go away. They MUST know
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcgforthetruth 27.10.13 9:17

kitchen wrote:
aquila wrote:Doesn't the Rebekah Brooks trial begin tomorrow? Can someone confirm?
Yes it does.
Timing is everything! I bet Gerry McCann wishes he never got involved with Hacked Off laughat
Searcgforthetruth

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.10.13 9:17

@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly now
@Jayelles1 Seems so Jay! Beggars belief. And as that company were rooky maybe they are lying now re being first to do the research? #McCann

I don't tweet, but I read them, and I have laughed and laughed at TrulyJudy, whoever she/he is. This person has never debated a single point, just threw insults, like a little schoolgirl in a school yard. IMO she/he's the equivalent to the village idiot, and as we know, all villages have them
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 27.10.13 9:20

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
jozi wrote:What will happen to BK now, he hired all the PIs on behalf of the Mcs, so he must have known about this and did nothing ?
And Carter-Ruck, various,  And some, if not all of the Tapas 7, and Mitchell,
and the Directors of the Fraudulent Fund, and Gerry's brother, and possible his sister, and possibly Kate's mother
ALL OF THEM involved in what May turn out to be a massive conspiracy
possibly to pervert the course of justice, and possibly to defraud.

Hope that wording is OK - Kevin
Carter Ruck, in acting for the McScams in their litigation against Tony, although for contempt of court, KNEW that their clients were suppressing evidence, were therefore COMPLICIT in their lies, and KNEW Tony had fair and just cause to be trying to bring JUSTICE and TRUTH to the fore.

Therefore, the ruling against Tony, they KNEW in part at least to be FALSE.

Have they therefore broken some code of conduct? What would the Law Society make of this?

The stench and filth that this case has brought is so very sickening, and for the Team McCann to be suppressing, suing and the rest in the name of an innocent three year old is one of the most disgusting travesties I have ever encountered in my life. My heart goes out ever more to the poor twins.
I agree with you poor poor twins what will happen to them ? The Mcs I have no sympathies at all, they deserve all they get as do all the ones that did their bidding.....including Lorraine Kelly !
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.10.13 9:22

Yes pity wee Kelly wasn't sitting on her sofa this morning doing a review of the papers.   big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 27.10.13 9:22

I bet the pros on twitter last night [ drooling with anticipation after reading the little bit that was on the Times front page ]  : oh this looks interesting, can't wait to read the rest .... have changed their tune this morning.
 Clearly expecting a damning report on the initial PJ work...it was clear to me after hearing c4 news 2 weeks ago that this was about the hidden and suppressed PI info.

They will be in meltdown when I log in to twitter, poor souls.
never mind

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 27.10.13 9:22

So far, BBC tv news at 9 am (BBC2), and review of papers on Andrew Marr, have omitted any reference to Sunday Times Insight article.   They have chortled on about such major issues as the BBC, the US, Prince Charles, the weather - but nerry a word of the stunning revelations today.  I wonder why not.
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 27.10.13 9:27

russiandoll wrote:I bet the pros on twitter last night [ drooling with anticipation after reading the little bit that was on the Times front page ]  : oh this looks interesting, can't wait to read the rest .... have changed their tune this morning.
 Clearly expecting a damning report on the initial PJ work...it was clear to me after hearing c4 news 2 weeks ago that this was about the hidden and suppressed PI info.

They will be in meltdown when I log in to twitter, poor souls.
never mind
Go get them doll , LOL
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 27.10.13 9:28

Crikey!! Just logged on and seen this, had to read it slowly... twice... to let it sink in.

I actually feel a little emotional in the thought that this new revelation may finally be the tipping point that will bring the long awaited truth and, of course, justice for Madeleine. 

Fingers crossed.thumbsup

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnelakis1992 27.10.13 9:30

Searcher wrote:So far, BBC tv news at 9 am (BBC2), and review of papers on Andrew Marr, have omitted any reference to Sunday Times Insight article.   They have chortled on about such major issues as the BBC, the US, Prince Charles, the weather - but nerry a word of the stunning revelations today.  I wonder why not.
Nothing on Sky News either
Marnelakis1992

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 27.10.13 9:31

Well it's going to be a lot harder to white wash now this has come out! Credit to the Sunday Times for actually printing this story. There can be no way that Amaral can lose now. Hopefully the rest of the MSM will print the trial details and the key points of Amaral's book. With CdeM showing the dogs on their cable channel perhaps this will also be shown on British TV channels too.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 27.10.13 9:32

Searcgforthetruth wrote:
kitchen wrote:
aquila wrote:Doesn't the Rebekah Brooks trial begin tomorrow? Can someone confirm?
Yes it does.
Timing is everything! I bet Gerry McCann wishes he never got involved with Hacked Off laughat
And I bet Hacked Off are wishing Gerry McCann had never darkened their door either - its just emphasising that Hacked Off members DO have things to hide.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 27.10.13 9:34

tegan1973 wrote:
pennylane wrote:
tegan1973 wrote:I can't see anything else relating to this in other newspapers.

I'm impressed with the Times for being the first newspaper, in a long time, to write something that isn't glowing about the McCanns.
Very impressed indeed!thumbup 

I do hope the 'twitterers' start spreading this news far and wide!
Because it's behind a paywall, it is not that easy to link to it
Oh drats!  I hope a kind techi finds a way to get it out there, because this needs to be seen by the world!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 27.10.13 9:34

And so the pressure mounts.
More that one type of fireworks on bonfire night.
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 9:35

Searcher wrote:So far, BBC tv news at 9 am (BBC2), and review of papers on Andrew Marr, have omitted any reference to Sunday Times Insight article.   They have chortled on about such major issues as the BBC, the US, Prince Charles, the weather - but nerry a word of the stunning revelations today.  I wonder why not.
I have just turned over in disgust. The BBC never fails to disappoint (do the expected).
After making CW and all the hype before, they have been very slow following up. Why?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 27.10.13 9:36

A few years ago, we weren`t allowed to mention Henri Exton`s name - can`t remember if it was this forum or another one I was on. A lawyer`s letter had threatened action if his name was mentioned.  Anyone remember this?

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 27.10.13 9:36

Marnelakis1992 wrote:
Nothing on Sky News either
I suspect that the article will be ignored by all the news outlets. For now.  Almost all have climbed aboard the "abduction" train and show no signs of getting off.  That's not to say they won't jump ship (ahem) in the future.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 9:38

Woofer wrote:A few years ago, we weren`t allowed to mention Henri Exton`s name - can`t remember if it was this forum or another one I was on. A lawyer`s letter had threatened action if his name was mentioned.  Anyone remember this?

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/11/censurable-censure.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 27.10.13 9:39

Searcgforthetruth wrote:
kitchen wrote:
Yes it does.
I wonder how many other revelations News International will be divulging this week, interesting times.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Empty Perverting the Course of Justice - to RECAP

Post by PeterMac 27.10.13 9:40

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/perverting_the_course_of_justice_-_rape_and_dv_allegations/

Perverting the course of justice
The Offence
3. Perverting the course of justice is a serious offence. It can only be tried on indictment and carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment. The offence is committed where a person:

does an act (a positive act or series of acts is required; mere inaction is insufficient)
which has a tendency to pervert and
which is intended to pervert
the course of public justice.

4. The course of justice includes the police investigation of a possible crime (it is not necessary for legal proceedings to have begun). A false allegation which risks the arrest or wrongful conviction of an innocent person is enough. The word pervert can mean 'alter' but the behaviour does not have to go that far - any act that interferes with an investigation or causes it to head in the wrong direction may tend to pervert the course of justice. All the prosecution needs to prove is that there is a possibility that what the suspect has done "without more" might lead to a wrongful consequence, such as the arrest of an innocent person (Murray (1982) 75 Cr. App. R. 58).    

5. Intention is not the same as motive. (However, the motive of the suspect is likely to be important if the public interest stage is reached.) The prosecution must prove an intention either to pervert the course of justice or to do something which, if achieved, would pervert the course of justice. All that is necessary is proof of knowledge of all the circumstances, and the intentional doing of an act which has a tendency, when objectively viewed, to pervert the course of justice.
And anyone who has acted with them, with the knowledge of what they were dong is by definition guilty of Conspiracy to Pervert.
The fact that you are a lawyer, or a spokesman, would not, of itself, be an excuse.
How many of the Directors of the Fund knew ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 27.10.13 9:41

kitchen wrote:
Searcher wrote:"It's all very well; but there we were hiring a crack team at vast expense - paying their wages we were for months on end.  How do they repay our generosity?  They've only gone and listed all the discrepancies and inconsistencies in our statements, and our friends', and they've made me the suspect.  Can't anyone be trusted to do what they are damn well asked to do and get it right?  No wonder we threatened to Ruck them. The whole world's gone crazy."  never mind
Credit must go to these guys not afraid to bite the hand that was feeding them..... And consider how did SY know there was a report that had been suppressed?
I was thinking about that last night as I was going to bed, but my brain was too tired to think any further.

I wonder if the McCanns have been stitched up by someone (phones hacked etc, although they kept telling us they hadn't been).

Phooey, I've got to go out for the day now, I expect they'll be a 100 pages on this blog when I get back.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top