The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by sami 27.10.13 10:32

ultimaThule wrote:Having gone into trance last night I can reveal that, barring national disasters/demise of national treasures or similar, the McCanns will feature on numerous front pages from Tuesday onwards. 

It seems courting publicity for their limited company 'fund' has paid off and I'm sure they're overwhelmed at the renewed determination from all quarters to leave no stone unturned whistling
Pity they left that one single stone unturned, is it not.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by russiandoll 27.10.13 10:35

headline........  "THE McCANNS HAD THAT FINAL PIECE OF THE JIGSAW ALL ALONG."

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 291347_1

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 10:37

Mike Spudgun@spudgun01 8h
Wonder how the SHEEPLE are going to feel when they discover that, far from being NEW evidence, the 'Crimewatch' info is 5 years old #McCanns
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.10.13 12:04

candyfloss wrote:Mike Spudgun@spudgun01 8h
Wonder how the SHEEPLE are going to feel when they discover that, far from being NEW evidence, the 'Crimewatch' info is 5 years old #McCanns
I suspect this was the Revelation.  
The moment that Redwood realised that for a year the McCanns had been spinning him along and not giving him all the information they had.
The moment that he and his team realised that the directors of the Fund were involved, and that Carter-Ruck was involved in suppressing evidence material to an criminal investigation.
The moment that he and his team realised that they had GOT THEM, and that they were going to be able to bring the whole thing to a conclusion.
I think that might count as a Revelation.
The moment when all is Revealed

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 <a href=CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 5510" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 27.10.13 12:55

candyfloss wrote:Mike Spudgun@spudgun01 8h
Wonder how the SHEEPLE are going to feel when they discover that, far from being NEW evidence, the 'Crimewatch' info is 5 years old #McCann
The fact that the McCanns took steps to ensure the e-fits were not published for 5 years may account for SY seeing no urgency to release them until a couple of weeks ago big grin

Didn't KM make some remark back in 2007 to the effect that if she and her odious spouse were to be arrested by the PJ, there'd be rioting in the streets of Britain?  The way things are going, my money's on there being riots if they're not arrested and charged in the very near future. 

The dam has been well and truly breached by the Times' Insight team and once the popular press get on the case such will be the strength of public feeling against the McCs that, if they were to be charged in the UK, it's probable, they'll be remanded in custody for their own protection.

I've been entertaining myself of late by giving thought to possible charges which may ensue both in the UK and Portugal and how many others will find themselves faced with the probability of going down, and for how long.   Unless the judge is unaware that depravity is an equal opportunity employer, on a guilty verdict it'll be life for her parents which, while not being anywhere near long enough, will at least bring some semblance of justice for Madeleine. 

Note to Admin:  given that my private thoughts about the McCs are unprintable, I expect to be nominated for an award in the category of 'Restraint of the Year' for the above yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 12:57

I'm with you, PeterMac. This must have been a true revelation.
And IMO they're being reeled in, slowly but surely.
Hard evidence is all they need now and I gather they know where to find it, like the PJ.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 27.10.13 14:05

In the Court of Public Opinion:

I put it before Your Lordship that Messrs Carter-Ruck, together with those other libel lawyers practising in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and abroad, who have advised Mr G McCann and Ms K Healy, both of Rothley Towers in the county of Leicestershire, in this long running saga of litigation against those who have ventured to voice doubts which may lead to their clients' accounts of their daughter's disappearance being exposed to unwelcome scrutiny, are worthy of a thread devoted entirely to their probity in this matter.

In addition, M'Lud, there can be no individual more deserving of an exclusive thread than the ubiquitous Clarence Mitchell, long-term spokesman for the McCann/Healy family, Conservative candidate for Brighton Pavillion, and sometime dog-rescuer in that part of the Iberian peniusla known as Portugal.

I rest my case big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 27.10.13 20:47

Hi all

New Poster

The Crimewatch Prog 2 weeks ago was a WTF moment for me.
I couldn't quite get my head around what I was watching..after briefly discussing with my better half I came online (not aware of this site)
to see if I could find like minded WTF people discussing said programme.

After approx 1 hour I stumbled upon this site and soon became aware how many others DID have very strange feelings regarding what they had just watched.

Since then I have been trawling thru the forums..all very interesting. I had more than average recollections of the case..but no real in depth knowledge of the last 6 years meanderings.

Having seen todays ST revelations it would seem to me that the statement "We Are Making History Tonight"  from Kirsty could actually be VERY DELIBERATE !

Anybody else have that feeling huh
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 Empty New Poster

Post by Coaster 27.10.13 20:52

Jackie Regan wrote:Hi all

New Poster

I couldn't quite get my head around what I was watching..after briefly discussing with my better half I came online (not aware of this site)
to see if I could find like minded WTF people discussing said programme.

After approx 1 hour I stumbled upon this site and soon became aware how many others DID have very strange feelings regarding what they had just watched.

Since then I have been trawling thru the forums..all very interesting. I had more than average recollections of the case..but no real in depth knowledge of the last 6 years meanderings.

Having seen todays ST revelations it would seem to me that the statement "We Are Making History Tonight"  from Kirsty could actually be VERY DELIBERATE !

Anybody else have that feeling huh

Hello new poster here as well, could Kirsty have meant we are having suspects in a crime actually making an appeal live on air.
Coaster

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 21:00

welcome Coaster, and Jackie Regan, love the avatar Jackie big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 29.10.13 15:03

Jackie Regan wrote:Hi all

New Poster

Hi Jackie! What specifically made it a 'WTF moment' for you?

For me it didn't even seem like a proper reconstruction. At the minimum a re-construction (in my opinion) should do two things:

(1) Leave you with a clear understanding of the timeline/movements of those involved
(2) Show in detail the PUBLIC elements of the time leading up to the event so as to jog the memories of any potential witnesses

For me, the CW broadcast did neither of these things. It was just a series of snapshots of the McCann's story, some of which were inside the apartment (and seemed to serve no purpose other than showing them all together, smiling) which itself is not going to jog anyones memory.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 29.10.13 16:29

What the CW 'reconstruction' has achieved is to establish a timeline based on the Tapas 9 accounts of the events which took place on the night of Thursday 3 May 2007 showing exactly who was sitting at the table in the restaurant at any given time and who was absent, and for how long. 

I've been greatly entertained by thoughts of the shedloads of flattery that went into persuading the McCanns to appear live on the programme, no doubt in the expectation the tills of their limited company 'fund' would once again jingle to the tune of more £'s/euros to stuff under their mattress, only to discover they'd been shafted and are now hoist by their own petards as independent witness statements give the truth to their lies.  

I've also amused myself thinking of any private conversations they engaged in after seeing the filmed segments for the first time in the BBC studio as, wherever these took place, I suspect the premises or vehicle were bugged smilie 

They're stuck with their timeline now and it remains to be seen whether they make good on their statement of willingness to co-operate with the PJ in 'reconstituting' the night's events or whether their arses, and those of their very good pals, will be hauled over to Luz by means of extradition proceedings.   

Andy Redwood said, the CW 'reconstruction' is 'the truest account yet' which suggests to me more is known to him than he's let on to the McCanns - and there's more to come.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 8 Empty The Live Interview on Crimewatch (3 minute clip)

Post by Oh come on 29.10.13 17:27

In light of the Sunday Times article claiming that the e-fits were suppressed for 5 years I decided to look again at the live Crimewatch interview.I have posted a 3 minute clip.

Kate's head movements seemed a bit strange. 

She truns her head rather abruptly (I thought) to face Gerry and then to look back at Kirst Young.

Stranger still is her head shaking. It does not match what she is saying.

This reminded me of a video called How To Spot a Liar by Pamela Mayer given at one of The TED Talks.

The relevant part of the video is from 12 minutes onward.
Oh come on

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 29.10.13 17:35

I have watched the interview with KY again and I would bet that the couple learnt of the revelation about Smithman not too long before that programme was broadcast. Gerry looked and sounded as if the stuffing had been knocked out of him.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 29.10.13 18:31

Oh come on wrote:In light of the Sunday Times article claiming that the e-fits were suppressed for 5 years I decided to look again at the live Crimewatch interview.I have posted a 3 minute clip.

Kate's head movements seemed a bit strange. 

She truns her head rather abruptly (I thought) to face Gerry and then to look back at Kirst Young.

Stranger still is her head shaking. It does not match what she is saying.

This reminded me of a video called How To Spot a Liar by Pamela Mayer given at one of The TED Talks.

The relevant part of the video is from 12 minutes onward.
That video doesn't show the moment on Crimewatch that Kate McCann was frozen in time for a few seconds with her mouth wide open with shock.  I also don't remember her having a bright orange top on at time or am I going dolallly??????

ETA: Come to think about it, is this the UK version or another version?

P.S.  They definitely didn't have blinds behind them in the UK version, so no, this isn't the UK version.

Whether that matters or not with regard to the post from "Oh come on", I don't know but it isn't the "UK Crimewatch" version.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 29.10.13 18:49

russiandoll wrote:I have watched the interview with KY again and I would bet that the couple learnt of the revelation about Smithman not too long before that programme was broadcast. Gerry looked and sounded as if the stuffing had been knocked out of him.
I read somewhere they didn't get to see the 'reconstruction' until c5pm on the day it was aired.

I'd put money on them having no idea it would be so damning and I suspect all they'd seen prior to their first viewing was clips of the 'happy family holiday' bolleux, which we had to endure in the interests of establishing the all-important timeline, and this would have appealed to their vanity and gained their agreement to appear live. 

It's now clear to me why we also had to endure those CW trailers every 5 minutes as the publicity surrounding their 'live' appearance left them with no way to get out of participating in the show.  

I also suspect they had in mind standing shoulder to shoulder with AR instead of, effectively, being put in isolation for their cosy live chat with Kirsty and that would have come as another shock to them.

All in all, AR has done a good job so far and now we'll see what the PJ can do.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 29.10.13 18:59

ultimaThule wrote:
russiandoll wrote:I have watched the interview with KY again and I would bet that the couple learnt of the revelation about Smithman not too long before that programme was broadcast. Gerry looked and sounded as if the stuffing had been knocked out of him.
I read somewhere they didn't get to see the 'reconstruction' until c5pm on the day it was aired.

I'd put money on them having no idea it would be so damning and I suspect all they'd seen prior to their first viewing was clips of the 'happy family holiday' bolleux, which we had to endure in the interests of establishing the all-important timeline, and this would have appealed to their vanity and gained their agreement to appear live. 

It's now clear to me why we also had to endure those CW trailers every 5 minutes as the publicity surrounding their 'live' appearance left them with no way to get out of participating in the show.  

I also suspect they had in mind standing shoulder to shoulder with AR instead of, effectively, being put in isolation for their cosy live chat with Kirsty and that would have come as another shock to them.

All in all, AR has done a good job so far and now we'll see what the PJ can do.
By the look of horror on KM's face before she and GM were interviewed I can believe that they didn't know what was going to hit them, as I said some pages way back that it must have dawned on KM's face when she saw the e-fit of the person they had suppressed for the past 5 years.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 29.10.13 19:04

I've always liked the sound of chickens coming home to roost big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 29.10.13 19:12

But didn't the Redwood team have to write asking the Mccanns for permission to use the Oakley efits? BTW which was the private eye agency which Clarence bigged up as top international detectives?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.13 19:14

Newintown, it is the UK Version.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 29.10.13 19:14

PS I so agree with you ultimathule!
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 29.10.13 19:25

juliet wrote:But didn't the Redwood team have to write asking the Mccanns for permission to use the Oakley efits? BTW which was the private eye agency which Clarence bigged up as top international detectives?
I believe it was Oakley International. I believe it was led by Henri Exton and Kevin Halligen was Chairman (as quoted in ST).  The McCann fund paid Halligen but Halligen never passed the money on to Exton.

Yes, I think you`re right about SY having to ask the McCanns to give permission to the Oakley company to release the report (don`t know if that included the E-fits though).
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 29.10.13 19:57

candyfloss wrote:Newintown, it is the UK Version.
Is it? I'll have to sit through it again, will put it off until tomorrow. 

I wonder why they took off the look of horror on her KM's face, or can we guess?

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 29.10.13 20:46

newintown - that's just a segment. I think someone posted the full thing somewhere else and the look of horror is still there, it's earlier on, before the actual interview I think
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 29.10.13 21:07

Thanks Woofer. So then it would not necessarily have been a complete shock on CW. on the other hand the pair have looked gaunt and narrowed since about May....KM looks very different from the made up glamour queen she has seemed in many interviews. One in particular she was wearing a white crochet type top. Sian on BBC asked about the children being upset - why didn't you come incident. KM looked absolute daggers at Sian. GM had to answer while KM kept glaring. Quite unsettling.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top