The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 15 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 15 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 15 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 15 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by Harriet94 28.11.13 22:44

The Crucible by Arthur Miller. Well worth a read. I was introduced to it as an 11 year old as a school drama production. Didn't understand it then,but I beleive it has relevance now. The only difference now is that we can read and analyse the statements and case files.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 15 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by ekatae 28.11.13 22:50

Is that not MM's ex-husband? A Miller??
ekatae

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae 28.11.13 22:53

MM Meaning Marilyn Monroe...(another mystery)....!!
ekatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 28.11.13 22:55

Maybe it should have been;

Well the libel trial is virtually over, we have managed to gain access to files we were worried might expose the UK's meddling in the case and promptly passed them over to the appropriate legal team.

We are now backed into a corner and are trying in earnest to get the PJ to take this mess off our hands ASAP.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae 28.11.13 23:03

Love the Crucible analogy...ontopic
ekatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 28.11.13 23:23

One very interesting fact about Andy Redwood.

He never blinks !
Lioned
Lioned

Activity : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 28.11.13 23:24

The 'lots to do' was pitiful
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 28.11.13 23:26

It must be really difficult for Andy Redwood. A Crimewatch report with a record number of responses. People responding giving the same name to the E-phits.,but no new signifiant leads.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 28.11.13 23:33

Do Reptilians blink ?
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.13 23:34

There's the answer - he's one of David Icke's lizards!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 28.11.13 23:42

Just nicked these from elsewhere.  CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 15 302873  For those that missed it. 

Crime Watch updates. (the relevant bits)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ARCIU_r4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnW3H7-DFOA

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae 28.11.13 23:45

Everyone (Cold Cases) but McCann's invited to the studio....Interesting....
ekatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 28.11.13 23:48

The only clue you could garner from that performance really was that they are not expecting to solve the case any time soon.
Strange no mention of Smithman not even a "several people phoning in with the same name" standard quote.

Couldnt quite work out if Redwood looked determined or shit scared,definitely didnt blink though so that must mean something !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.11.13 23:50

Efits and faces on Crimewatch

So many, twas an almighty hotchpotch

Was Redwood the hero -

Who drew all back to zero?

No – ‘twas a ten million quid botch

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 28.11.13 23:54

Lioned wrote:The only clue you could garner from that performance really was that they are not expecting to solve the case any time soon.
Strange no mention of Smithman not even a "several people phoning in with the same name" standard quote.

Couldnt quite work out if Redwood looked determined or shit scared,definitely didnt blink though so that must mean something !
A reduced rate of blinking is often associated with Parkinson's disease. Parkinson's patients have a distinct obscure stare that is very recognizable. This is a manifestation of dopamine depletion in the striatum, the brain structure responsible for muscle movement and coordination, which results in rigidity of the muscles of the eyelids. This rigidity causes the lids to stay open and dry out the eyes. It's uncontrollable. Yes, some people stare, but others can't control it.
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.11.13 23:56

Andy didn't BLINK once!

Just as well, because if he had, he would have missed his own 'great performance'

Still think it's totally weird that he dosen't blink for minutes at a time.

Oh, and i think it was just one big advert for Missing People 'charidy',

Of which we all know who is an 'ambassador'

Well, they do need to raise £1.7 million a year to pay for 'salaries' and staff 'costs' BEFORE spending a penny on actually 'looking' for a missing person.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.11.13 0:02

He was told NOT to blink.

In case the watching 'abductor' got 'off on it'!

Oh no, that was Kate with her 'innocent explanation' as to why she didn't and never has, cried for her missing, unharmed, first born.

eta: Did i miss the bit where the McCanns offered all their worldly goods and those of their combined families, to the 'abductor' in exchange for him/her to return Madeleine?

I must admit i did blink, once, whilst watching CW, so i might well have missed the bit about them directly begging/pleading for her return!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 29.11.13 0:21

GrizzleyBear wrote:http://www.opendemocracy.net/ourbeeb/david-elstein/crimewatch-dupers-or-duped
First time poster - I hope I have done this correctly.
Interesting article, thanks!

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 29.11.13 0:22

Lioned wrote:The only clue you could garner from that performance really was that they are not expecting to solve the case any time soon.

probably not so strange.... as we all know what name was being offered up by the large majority of callers titter 

As for AR, if there is any truth in this article, he is a blinking good liar:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2589073/Liars-are-exposed-by-blinking.html

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.11.13 0:35

PeterMac wrote:Poor bastard.
He is trapped.
CW have to have him on the programme
He CANNOT say what is going on.

Why are his senior officers leaving him to do this.  The Det Supt and D Ch Supt could go on and give an air of ultimate gravitas  
but they have chosen not to.
If I had ever been in that position I would not have let my DI and DCI go on air "alone".
I would have been with them, even if I did not say anything

Mercifully he said only three things, which are of absolutely no importance, nor of any evidential value, whatsoever.
I dont feel sorry for him at all.
He knows exactly what he's doing.
He's a robotic plod if ever there's one.
Zombie-like fixated stare, battery-operated trap that open and shut as if pre-programmed, using sufficient words but saying nothing of value.

He knows.....
by the v. fact they've not given up and still working on it..... in total if not absolute silence...that...
you would think they're guiding secrets to the assembling of the next atomic bomb!

It will be a bomb shell if dropped on the Nation (if ever).
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.11.13 0:45

MoonGoddess wrote:
As for AR, if there is any truth in this article, he is a blinking good liar:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2589073/Liars-are-exposed-by-blinking.html
Thanks very much for this link.

Many other experts associate lack of blinking with either extreme focussing on a subject - or indeed socipathic or even psychopathic behaviour.

Whether this quote from the expert doctor (Dr Leal) in the above link is relevant to this thread I don't know:

Dr Leal said: "Liars must need to make up their stories and must monitor their fabrication so that they are plausible and adhere to everything the observer knows or might find out. In addition, liars must remember their earlier statements, so that they appear consistent when re-telling their story, and know what they told to whom. Liars will be more inclined than truth tellers to monitor and control their demeanour so they will appear honest. The reasons why there is a flurry of blinks after the lie is not really clear. It may be that this flurry is a kind of safety valve, like a release of energy after the tension of lying..."

unquote

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 29.11.13 0:59

Bellisa wrote:Tony bennett,

Do.you think that maybe "the next few months" could imply that they are close to having enough evidence for this case to be solved? That was maybe my naive take on it.
Yes the words "there's lots to do..." suggest that he has a sense / quantification of what has to be done (albeit 'lots') plus the words "look forward to co-operating closely with the Portuguese authorities for the next few months..." suggest a timeframe. My guess is that the things that are to be done comprise closing down all the false leads and the timeframe is putting the final touches to the beginning of the endgame with the PJ. Just a hunch. Could be completely wrong.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.11.13 1:06

"In addition, liars must remember their earlier statements, so that they appear consistent when re-telling their story, and know what they told to whom."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's the rub.

The McCanns and their 'friends' can't 'remember' what they have said to who and when.

They have told us this many times.

Lost count of the 'i don't remember, i don't know and i can't/don't recall' in their sworn, signed statements!

"yeah, no, yeah, so i don't know" JT.

More than one HUNDRED 'i don't know's' in JT's rog alone!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 29.11.13 1:28

jeanmonroe wrote:And there's the rub.

The McCanns and their 'friends' can't 'remember' what they have said to who and when.

They have told us this many times.

Lost count of the 'i don't remember, i don't know and i can't/don't recall' in their sworn, signed statements!

"yeah, no, yeah, so i don't know" JT.
12345   Just tell us what you know in your own words Jane. Take your time.

(12345 leaves room)

J T    Yeah, well, erm, sort of, I erm, he was erm kind of. Well, you know, and I was sort of flip flopping along. I didn't bring my erm jeans, so I was erm cold. And I was wearing Russell's fleece. I know erm everyone thinks I'm a fantasist erm.

12345 (re-enters room)  Thank you Ms Tanner. You've been most helpful.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.11.13 3:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There's the answer - he's one of David Icke's lizards!
OMG so believable!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top