The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:54 pm

@sami wrote:
@tiny wrote:Just been reading the leicester mercury ,and andy redwood said this

“We are fighting so hard for Madeleine McCann and the public are joining us in this fight.

who is he fighting,??????

Was it Crimewatch where he used that fighting phrase also?  I must say I found him sincere when he said it, his demeanour was different to other interviews.

Whether you subscribe to the whitewash theory or not, if he is a sincere policeman in the middle of all of this, I feel for him.  Without doubt there are influences over the investigation and if sincere it must be one hell of a difficult job to do.

Time will tell.

I like to think that there are some policemen who go into the service for the right reasons.
And I would like to believe that Mr Redwood is one of them.

Back to top Go down

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by mysterion on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:01 pm

If I was a villain, I would not like to face him across an interrogation table.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:24 pm

dantezebu wrote:

“We are fighting so hard for Madeleine McCann and the public are joining us in this fight.

Tiny, do you have a link for this?
Thank you
I just searched for the exact words and the mercury came up

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:12 pm

dantezebu wrote:
@sami wrote:

Was it Crimewatch where he used that fighting phrase also?  I must say I found him sincere when he said it, his demeanour was different to other interviews.

Whether you subscribe to the whitewash theory or not, if he is a sincere policeman in the middle of all of this, I feel for him.  Without doubt there are influences over the investigation and if sincere it must be one hell of a difficult job to do.

Time will tell.

I like to think that there are some policemen who go into the service for the right reasons.
And I would like to believe that Mr Redwood is one of them.
This is his Crimewatch appeal from May 2012.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZlmBmSkJ8
His appeal went out to anyone that was in PdL / Ocean Club between 28/04/2007 and 03/05/2007 on holiday or in residence AND YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SPOKEN TO BY POLICE IN UK OR PORTUGAL or any other info then call the number.
In the Crimewatch update he states he is pleased as they 60 calls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerTJa8jcd8

Clearly there was no sign of Crecheman or any burglars or weird people hang about otherwise we would have known about it then. Fast forward to the Crimewatch appeal of October 2013 and that "revelation" moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8jmdWlB8Y
They spoke to this family amongst others, after looking at creche records and one particular father / child may have been who Jane Tanner saw. MET police officers took photographs of the man "dressed in the kind of clothes" (not the exact clothes) he is alleged to have worn.

Why would they need to dress this man up then take a photo? What is Redwoods team desperately trying to prove? My first question to this man is "where have you been since my appeal in 2012" and not shoehorn him into thinking he was Jane Tanners sighting.

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayneykul on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:41 pm

It could be me being simple but why was KM allowed to go back to the "wooshed curtains" story when it has already been discredited? I agree with comments above they have told so many lies they can't remember which storyline to follow!

Jayneykul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:06 am

@mysterion wrote:If I was a villain, I would not like to face him across an interrogation table.
Why ever not, Mysterion, surely it would be just the same politely offering no comment to him as to any other interrogator.

The time to have been afraid of the police was prior to the 1984 PACE Act when they never actually interrogated prisoners, but merely made up their notes in the canteen. big grin

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum