The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Mm11

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Mm11

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Regist10

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Empty Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch

Post by Liz Eagles 24.10.13 22:28

Thursday, 24 October 2013
We are very pleased that the investigation to find our missing daughter Madeleine has officially been reopened in Portugal. We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime.
We once again urge any member of the public who may have information relating to Madeleine's abduction to contact the police in Portugal or the UK.
Please be patient and respect the work of the police as they endeavour to find the answers we so desperately need. In particular, we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting.
Thank you for your understanding and support.

Gerry and Kate
Gerry and Kate will not be giving any comments regarding the progress of the investigation unless there is a significant breakthrough.

http://findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Empty Re: Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch

Post by Sockpuppet 24.10.13 22:39

aquila wrote:Thursday, 24 October 2013
We are very pleased that the investigation to find our missing daughter Madeleine has officially been reopened in Portugal. We hope that this will finally lead to her being found and the discovery of who is responsible for this crime.
We once again urge any member of the public who may have information relating to Madeleine's abduction to contact the police in Portugal or the UK.
Please be patient and respect the work of the police as they endeavour to find the answers we so desperately need. In particular, we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting.
Thank you for your understanding and support.

Gerry and Kate
Gerry and Kate will not be giving any comments regarding the progress of the investigation unless there is a significant breakthrough.

http://findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html
Does this also apply to Clarence? big grin

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Empty Re: Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch

Post by plebgate 24.10.13 22:44

Does it also apply to the family source/s?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 24.10.13 22:46

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Suspects_small

I see this is still up.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.13 22:47

We'll see, but given the past, I don't hold my breath ;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Empty Still searching - for Tannerman at 9.15pm

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.13 22:49

TEN WHOLE DAYS AFTER 6.7 MILLION VIEWERS WATCHED THE McCANN SPECIAL ON 14  OCTOBER, there is still Melissa Little's sketch of 'Tannerman' on the Find Madeleine website pge containing details of the people they are searching for, plus this message:

These two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.  

UNQUOTE

Have I got this right?

Oct 14 - Redwood tells the nation to forget about 'Tannerman' and says we should look for 'Smithman'.

He tells us that 'Smithman' was seen around 10.00pm.

He helpfully provides two efits of his face (which look like two completely different blokes - and despite none of the Smiths seeing his face in the dark).

The Sun in its 12-page McCann Pull-Out Special Supplement gives out the 'phone number of the McCanns' investigation hot-line for people to 'phone in with info.

Ten days after this, the McCanns on their website are asking us to look for Tannerman at 9.15pm?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 24.10.13 22:51

" we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting. "

Not like they thought about Madeleines safety when they left her alone sad1 
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.10.13 22:56

TMH wrote:" we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting. "

Or - releasing details of her eye defect against strong police advice of the risks - and because it was 'a valuable marketing ploy'?

Or - publicly promoting sightings of 'suspects' and 'persons of interest' etc. on front pages of the media, thus risking alerting the very people who might be holding her and consequently placing her in danger?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.10.13 23:00

I just want to say that since I posted this new thread the thread title has been altered/added to.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.13 23:02

Can't get my head around the statement from Portugal that the mccanns are not suspects.  Just been discussing this with my husband who doesn't really follow the case but he surprised me by saying that if the PJ consider them suspects then they would have to make them arguidos which at this stage could actually hamper progress.  He may have a point.  I am inclined to think that perhaps some sort of agreement was made last week between all parties, including K & G lawyers, re this very issue.  It just doesn't make sense otherwise unless it is a whitewash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.13 23:05

sharonl wrote:
TMH wrote:" we request that the media consider carefully Madeleine’s safety and the integrity of the investigation in their reporting. "

Or - releasing details of her eye defect against strong police advice of the risks - and because it was 'a valuable marketing ploy'?

Or - publicly promoting sightings of 'suspects' and 'persons of interest' etc. on front pages of the media, thus risking alerting the very people who might be holding her and consequently placing her in danger?
And of all the efits released, only one didn't see the light of day until a couple of weeks ago.  Strange that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.10.13 23:10

Something strikes me as rather strange in this latest update. All the other updates are either signed 'Kate' or 'Kate and Gerry'. This update is signed off 'Gerry and Kate'. The names are in a different order.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 24.10.13 23:39

Tony Bennett wrote:TEN WHOLE DAYS AFTER 6.7 MILLION VIEWERS WATCHED THE McCANN SPECIAL ON 14  OCTOBER, there is still Melissa Little's sketch of 'Tannerman' on the Find Madeleine website pge containing details of the people they are searching for, plus this message:

These two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.  

UNQUOTE

Have I got this right?

Oct 14 - Redwood tells the nation to forget about 'Tannerman' and says we should look for 'Smithman'.

He tells us that 'Smithman' was seen around 10.00pm.

He helpfully provides two efits of his face (which look like two completely different blokes - and despite none of the Smiths seeing his face in the dark).

The Sun in its 12-page McCann Pull-Out Special Supplement gives out the 'phone number of the McCanns' investigation hot-line for people to 'phone in with info.

Ten days after this, the McCanns on their website are asking us to look for Tannerman at 9.15pm?
That seems a pretty accurate summary Tony...a complete and utter farce. How much money have they got in the Fund? How many people prepared to volunteer? They should be doing daily updates, having forums in ten different languages...be doing everything possible throught the website to find their daughter they allege was abducted.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 25.10.13 0:11

It reads like a game over, desperate plea to me.  The haughtiness is not there, its as if they are preparing for a deluge of the proverbial to hit the fan.  I have just watched Sky news and I sensed a change in their tone.  it had all the usual poor Gerry and Kate stuff, but when it went through computer images of timeline and facts, it said McCanns were made arguidos, then PJ dropped the case.  No mention of the McCanns being cleared.  Thats a first to my knowledge.  The Portuguese guy was very sympathetic to the parents, but I am beginning to spot a pattern here with detectives, they seem to treat all as victims up to the moment they snap the cuffs on them!  Maybe its part of police training? Perhaps Petermac can tell us.  I do recall part of Kate's book where she is mortified that the detective she had thought a friend, their families even had dinner together, changed character completely once they were made arguidos.  

I think it is all falling apart.  A whitewash would now involve two separate police forces in two separate countries - way too many people involved.  There is no logical or physical way that they could recreate a believable abduction scenario, one that would stand up to interrogation in a witness box. 

We on this forum know there was no abduction.  We have examined it inside out and upside down - just as well as any police force I would imagine!  We also know about the dogs' evidence, the fraudulent Fund, the crooked private detectives and the vindictive campaigns against Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral.  With the indepth knowledge that we have, we can say beyond reasonable doubt that this whole charade is a scam and that the truth will come out. 

It may take a fair bit of subterfuge and a Hollywood film set, but shucks, these are not run of the mill usual suspects, they are in a league of their own, what with one crime leading onto another and all that. The media are already working themselves into a frenzy and the McCanns know it.  In fact, so important are they to the media right now, they almost knocked the royal christening off the front page.  

Things are finally happening, but I hope the media do show restraint, there are young children involved, and these headlines are becoming more and more sensational, not helped of course, by the McCanns unbelievable decision to publicise the libel trial.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch Empty Disgraceful - but wholly in line with previous policy

Post by PeterMac 25.10.13 8:09

These images are still showing on the Home page, right hand side, they scroll round every few seconds.
Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch <a href=Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch 210" />
Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch <a href=Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch 110" />
Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch <a href=Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch 310" />

So the Barcelona Victoria Beckham docks girl is still being actively sought
Pimpleman is still around and Tannerman has clearly NOT been ruled out by Crime Watch. Obviously SY were not telling the truth !

Do we detect desperation ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.10.13 8:20

Well if I were a cop on this case I would think all of this very odd.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 26.10.13 0:03

If I were a journalist in the UK I would be investigating this and publishing something about it. But I'm not and it appears there are no journalists left in the UK -  only lapdogs, lickspittles and kowtowers whose names appear on bylines.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 26.10.13 0:12

If I was crecheman I'd find a bloody good lawyer to start libel proceedings.

Because crecheman is a real person. SY says so, so therefore it must be true.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 26.10.13 18:32

gosh..with all this specualtion around CW and SY...could it be they already suspect their 'culprits' and are merely 'going through the motions' before the big descend...just like has been done before, when making 'appeals' etc etc..and then the following arrests and charges 'shock. horror'..just saying :)
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.10.13 19:00

Findmadeleine website update 24th October 2013 - They are STILL promoting the 'Tannerman' sighting at 9.15pm, 10 days after Crimewatch 110
I'm surprised no-one has forwarded any names to the investigation for someone who has as many pimples as this, extremely distinctive.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton 26.10.13 19:18

The website now seems a little bit strange.  If you simply type:

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

you go to a page, which appears to be from the Metropolitan Police and then from there you can click on 'home page' which takes you to the 'usual' site.  I wonder who exactly is currently controlling this website?
paddinton

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 26.10.13 19:23

I can't say this surprises me. I remember going to the website in 2007 not long after it was set up and being shocked to find virtually nothing about Madeleine - not even a proper description. There was actually a lot more about Philomena than there was about Madeleine!
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 26.10.13 19:33

Good find Paddington, typical of the Mc's though, just like their previous press conference that had Clarence dressed up like a pretendy policeman.

Notably though, once you've clicked through the "official looking Met Police" splash page, you still get the now eliminated Tannerman as a suspect
susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 26.10.13 19:39

It is quite sad really and there is a certain air of resignation at the minute. The SY age progression image has hardly been used by them recently, no appeal to the public in general to look out for her, nobody spoke to her directly on the Crimewatch programme, no message to say if you think you might be her get in touch.  

The litte girl in the red dress is once more the only image and a whole lot of bizzare of e-fits.  So much has happened and yet nothing has changed.  Surely there is just one decent soul among the whole lot who cannot live with what happened and will tell the truth.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 26.10.13 19:47

sami wrote:It is quite sad really and there is a certain air of resignation at the minute. The SY age progression image has hardly been used by them recently, no appeal to the public in general to look out for her, nobody spoke to her directly on the Crimewatch programme, no message to say if you think you might be her get in touch.  

The litte girl in the red dress is once more the only image and a whole lot of bizzare of e-fits.  So much has happened and yet nothing has changed.  Surely there is just one decent soul among the whole lot who cannot live with what happened and will tell the truth.
im hopeful, if that helps lol...not for poor madeleine though, which of course is very sad...but for the investigation to end up where it should. I just felt CW was a 'going through the motions' process..I dont know why, I just did. Id seen it before (not a CW though) but with people like the Philpotts..where the truth is already suspected, but you have to close all avenues and let what needs to be done...be done..This reopening at PJ end, has just added to my optimism, that they already know. But then, I guess we will have to wait and see...
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top