The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by whmon 20.10.13 14:26

I thought it was very interesting that there was all of that footage of wine bottles and glasses on the table, letting viewers know that the focus of the evening was not so much dining but knocking back the vino.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by Praiaaa 20.10.13 14:56

If legal reasons prevented the BBC form selling the programme, could they not have given it away, pro bono, for the 'cause' ? Where's the donside if they wouldn't get revenue from anyway.
IMO it was not given to the Portugese channels because it is such a travesty of reality, that it would swing the remaining few, if any, Portugeses believers in the McC fairytale.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 20.10.13 14:57

whmon wrote:I thought it was very interesting that there was all of that footage of wine bottles and glasses on the table, letting viewers know that the focus of the evening was not so much dining but knocking back the vino.
Yes - I thought so too big grin 
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Empty "There has to be something seriously wrong with you if you believe that couple had anything to do with it"

Post by Rorschach's Journal 21.10.13 18:13

This is what my family said during the Crimewatch show. What would your response be to someone who said this?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)
Rorschach's Journal
Rorschach's Journal

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 21.10.13 18:22

Rorschach's Journal wrote:This is what my family said during the Crimewatch show. What would your response be to someone who said this?

My response would be....'there must also be something seriously wrong with people who can make comments like this when they are totally ignorant of the facts'.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 18:32

This needs to go on the Crimewatch discussion thread.  I will move it -  Could I please ask you to read the thread in Latest News 'Plea to members'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 18:34

Rorschach's Journal wrote:This is what my family said during the Crimewatch show. What would your response be to someone who said this?

Did you show them the video of Eddie and Keela at work?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Empty Crimewatch reaction

Post by RIPM 21.10.13 18:38

admin wrote:

Did you show them the video of Eddie and Keela at work?
Do you really believe everything you see and hear on the BBC?
RIPM

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 18:39

Have merged with this thread Rorschach's Journal as it is discussion on this programme.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 21.10.13 21:18

Meanwhile, back in Rothley Towers, it seems the McCanns' limited company/fund is continuing its search for egg/bundleman:

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

Does anyone know when the audio descriptions were added and is that Jane Tanner's voice describing the innocent British holidaymaker carrying his daughter home she saw on the night of May 3rd 2007?

The 'latest reconstruction' can be viewed in its entirety on the site's home page.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.10.13 21:49

ultimaThule wrote:Meanwhile, back in Rothley Towers, it seems the McCanns' limited company/fund is continuing its search for egg/bundleman:
http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
Does anyone know when the audio descriptions were added and is that Jane Tanner's voice describing the innocent British holidaymaker carrying his daughter home she saw on the night of May 3rd 2007?
The 'latest reconstruction' can be viewed in its entirety on the site's home page.
ON ANY TEST THIS IS FRAUD
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 22:05

They may still be in shock that their home page has been taken over by SY.
They may not have the money to spend anymore to update the other pages.
They may be spending it on other priorities.
They may ...

Just IMO, of course
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by intrigued89 21.10.13 22:39

Thanks to all who answered my question a few years ago re. why the T9 would help the McCanns cover up. Some of the answers made some sense to me. Personally, I am still not 100% sure whether a group sedation theory would account for them covering up a possible manslaughter/murder, but I can definitely see the possibilities. 

Thanks to all of those who continue to do good work on this forum.
intrigued89

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 21.10.13 22:49

Despite the fact that the 'latest reconstruction' is being shown on their website, can it be the McCanns and/or their agents/representiatives are unaware bundleman has been identified and is no longer in the frame?

Have the BBC granted the McCanns permission to reproduce that part of the Crimewatch programme which relates to Madeleine's disappearance and the events of the night of May 3rd 2007, and is the continued inclusion of a 'wanted' bundleman an oversight or an attempt to obsfucate the new focus on a later part of the Tapas 9's timeline?

I'm certain the audio links weren't visible or accessible when I last visited the site, which I seem to recall was around last Wednesday/Thursday.  If they had been, I would have reported them here.

For those who can't be arsed to listen to paint dry, the links are as follows:
1.  Young girl voice describes sighting of 'digusting man'
2.  Young girl voice describes second sighting of 'disgusting/pocket man'.
3.  Male voice describes sighting of 'van man'
4.  Female voice describes Jane Tanner's sighting of 'bundleman'
5.  Irish male voice descibes sighting of Gerry McCann 'Smith man'.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 22.10.13 9:57

ultimaThule

Funny you should post about "obfuscation" as this is something which I think is happening.

Taking into account that the CW aired in four Countries some with differing information it appears to be more an exercise of confusing the account of what happened on the evening of 3rd May. The Dutch programme used the iconic picture of Madeleine (red dress) and the coloboma and LOOK logo. 

It seems to me that searching for witnesses was deliberately hampered and it was more a search for Funds with the support of AR/SY. 

IMO this is not about solving the case it's about raising Funds.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 22.10.13 10:04

J
ultimaThule wrote:Despite the fact that the 'latest reconstruction' is being shown on their website, can it be the McCanns and/or their agents/representiatives are unaware bundleman has been identified and is no longer in the frame?

Have the BBC granted the McCanns permission to reproduce that part of the Crimewatch programme which relates to Madeleine's disappearance and the events of the night of May 3rd 2007, and is the continued inclusion of a 'wanted' bundleman an oversight or an attempt to obsfucate the new focus on a later part of the Tapas 9's timeline?

I'm certain the audio links weren't visible or accessible when I last visited the site, which I seem to recall was around last Wednesday/Thursday.  If they had been, I would have reported them here.

I saw it mentioned, I think here, that CW would be removed from BBC for viewing after a specific number of days "for legal reasons".  What does that mean, and why do those reasons apparently not apply to the McCann own website ?
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.10.13 10:07

Châtelaine wrote:They may still be in shock that their home page has been taken over by SY.
They may ...

Just IMO, of course
Wont cost them anything to ask their webmaster to delete Tannerman surely?

No excuse for it to remain there as this misinformation is a FRAUD.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 22.10.13 11:13

ultimaThule wrote:Despite the fact that the 'latest reconstruction' is being shown on their website, can it be the McCanns and/or their agents/representiatives are unaware bundleman has been identified and is no longer in the frame?

1 and 2 recycled by SY as suspect 2a. This man was already traced and eliminated by PJ.

3. Van man, another innocent (guitar teacher), eliminated by PJ, didn't even feature in Crimewatch

4. Bundleman is no more

5. Smith sighting is rapidly losing credibility
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.10.13 11:24

Angelique wrote:ultimaThule

Funny you should post about "obfuscation" as this is something which I think is happening.

Taking into account that the CW aired in four Countries some with differing information it appears to be more an exercise of confusing the account of what happened on the evening of 3rd May. The Dutch programme used the iconic picture of Madeleine (red dress) and the coloboma and LOOK logo. 

It seems to me that searching for witnesses was deliberately hampered and it was more a search for Funds with the support of AR/SY. 

IMO this is not about solving the case it's about raising Funds.
I beg to differ, Angelique. 

It seems Andy Redwood did indeed experience a most enlightening 'revelatory moment' when reconstructing the movements of the Tapas 9 on the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007 which, according to their own accounts, had provided opportunity for a stranger to remove Madeleine from the apartment shortly after her father had checked on his children and had his 'proud moment' at the sight of his eldest daughter fast asleep in her bed c9.10pm 

What is now clear for all is that the only opportunity for a stranger to have gained access to the apartment is between 9.50-9.55pm which, coincidentally, is around the time a man carrying a child who approximated to Madeleine's description was seen by the Smith family. 

IMO matters such as whether entrance was gained through the front or patio doors, bedroom doors opened left or right or banged shut, curtains went whoosh, together with what took place prior to the time the Tapas 9 sat down for their customary evening meal out of sight and earshot of their children (where applicable), are entirely superfluous because 1) unless corroborated by independent witnesses there is only their word for it and b) the most important issue has been to establish whose bums were seated at the table at what time and which bums were absent, and for how long, on the evening in question. 

While it may appear the various editions of Crimewatch differ, the fact is each one contains the exact same timeline and, as independent witness statements made to the PJ, and available to view at mccannfiles.com , indicate others were aware of the child's disappearance as early as 9.20pm, it would seem the McCanns' account has failed to stand scrutiny. 

It remains to be seen what action will follow, but I am optimistic we will hear welcome news in the very near future.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 11:54

aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:They may still be in shock that their home page has been taken over by SY.
They may ...

Just IMO, of course
Wont cost them anything to ask their webmaster to delete Tannerman surely?  

No excuse for it to remain there as this misinformation is a FRAUD.
Sorry Aiyoyo. I realise my tongue-in-cheek phrasing is often too subtle. Should have added winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 27.10.13 2:44

For your delectation: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-porn-star-used-2643423

As I recall, that particular actor played the part of Matthew Oldfield.  Is AR trying to tell us something? laughat 

I see my prediction about 'welcome news in the near future' proved accurate and I'm resolved to channel Paul the Psychic Octupus more often. smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 7 Empty It gets better by the day

Post by PeterMac 27.10.13 7:48

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-porn-star-used-2643423?
The BBC hired a porn star to play a part in the Crimewatch reconstruction of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

Mark Sloan, who has starred in a string of X-rated movies, was cast as Matthew Oldfield, one of the “Tapas Seven” dining with Gerry and Kate McCann on the night their three-year-old daughter vanished.
The Crimewatch show, which attracted its biggest-ever audience of 6.7 million people in the UK and millions more across Europe, revealed new evidence uncovered by a fresh Scotland Yard investigation into the abduction of Madeleine from a holiday apartment in Praia Da Luz, Portugal, six years ago.
Sloan, who has taken part in previous Crimewatch reconstructions, boasts on his website to starring in sleazy titles, including Tight Rider, Sherlock Bones and From Dusk Till Porn. He has appeared on adult channels Playboy TV and Television X.
Yesterday, a spokesman for Mothers Against Murder and Aggression, said: “We are surprised that the BBC employed the services of someone who has openly worked in the sex industry for something as sensitive as this reconstruction.
“Anybody working with families who have been affected by crime types as serious as this should ensure that nothing they do adds to the families’ distress.”
Vivienne Pattison, of family values group Mediawatch, said: “This was not the most appropriate of castings.”
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/347514/Crimewatch-actor-in-Madeleine-McCann-case-is-a-porn-star
By Jonathan Corke & Tracey Kandohla/Published 27th October 2013
Mark Sloan, 45, played Dr Matt Oldfield, the friend of Kate and Gerry McCann who checked on Madeleine before she disappeared.
Last night the BBC was blasted for seemingly missing his past as a blue movie star when casting him in the reconstruction of Maddie’s 2007 disappearance.
Just last year Mark played the lead in the X-rated film Sherlock Bones. And in Tight Rider, an erotic spoof of 80s TV series Knight ­Rider, shot at historic Fort Amherst in Kent, ex-Army sniper Mark played Michael Tight.
Other flicks in his back catalogue include Dr Screw and From Dusk Till Porn. He has also played a serial killer in a horror film. In an on-screen interview last year he boasted of taking Viagra and ­playing sordid sex games.
AWFUL: The Maddie blunder has been termed 'unbelievably stupid'
“It’s an awful thing to have ­happened in a case so highly ­sensitive as Madeleine McCann”
He has his own website which ­reveals his X-rated antics.
But in the Crimewatch film, watched by 7.3million viewers, he played the respectable “Tapas Seven” friend of the McCanns and had three speaking parts.
In one scene he was seen telling “Kate” that “everything’s fine, all quiet” after checking on three-year-old Madeleine while Kate and Gerry dined at a tapas restaurant in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Last night his former agent, who did not wish to be named, said she was stunned the BBC had chosen her ex-client for such a sensitive role.
She said: “How could the casting director not know of his background when they picked him? It’s all over Google. Did no one check? It is unbelievably stupid.
“It’s an awful thing to have ­happened in a case so highly ­sensitive as Madeleine McCann’s.
Mr Mr Mr 
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 27.10.13 7:52

Methinks the papers have got much more to give…….all these recent bits and bobs have got the editors seeing £££££££ signs in their eyes and their ears ringing with very loud

KERCHING!!!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 27.10.13 9:23

Having gone into trance last night I can reveal that, barring national disasters/demise of national treasures or similar, the McCanns will feature on numerous front pages from Tuesday onwards. 

It seems courting publicity for their limited company 'fund' has paid off and I'm sure they're overwhelmed at the renewed determination from all quarters to leave no stone unturned whistling
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 10:30

Well, the McCanns knew this was going to be published, as there are quotes from someone from the fund. 

I some twitterers have forwarded links to Jim Gamble and asked what he makes of it big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top