The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads - Page 2 Mm11

Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads - Page 2 Mm11

Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads - Page 2 Regist10

Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads

Post by russiandoll 16.10.13 11:31

uppatofee  :  thanks for posting the article, but I still think the actual words show me the body came from the AG. WILL CHECK! [ I  don't trust the press!]

the family did afaik speak about there being no body so no evidence the little one was dead

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail permitting adverse comments on both threads

Post by stillsloppingout 16.10.13 11:41

Blood@ hell . they are letting everything on the site this morning . Carter ruck will be in meltdown . 
I received text yesterday saying, i had ten letters posted and i was allowed no more . i was stating it was a joint investigation . Today i have a couple on there as do family members all published . 

ILL WRITE THIS IN BIG LETTERS , I DO A LOT FOR THE MAIL , THIS IS  [THE FORUM ] ALLOWING THEM TO GUAGE PUBLIC OPINION .
I BET TOMORROW / VERY SOON  THEY WILL BE THE FIRST PAPER TO ASK  PROPER QUESTIONS ? .MAYBE THEY HAVE HAD A CHAT WITH SMITH.
 JUST LIKE ITV, THE MEDIA APPEAR TO BE STARTING TO TAKE CAMPS ,BBC HAVE IT SEWN UP RE THE MCCANNS , SY .

.INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 16.10.13 11:46

I also read the comments on the mail, unbelievable, Britain is waking up, AR no going back now, the couple will never clear their name, their will be an arrest.
sofa

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 16.10.13 11:50

I still think the Mail are being cautious about allowing Dog comments, I have tried and failed a number of times, I'm sure I'm not the only one, unless I have missed them?

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 16.10.13 11:52

.. and whatever strategy is being held/taken by SY, this week has been a mighty catalyst for open debate.  I wonder if that was intended.nah
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 16.10.13 11:55

bristow wrote:I still think the Mail are being cautious about allowing Dog comments, I have tried and failed a number of times, I'm sure I'm not the only one, unless I have missed them?
I've read two comments mentioning the dogs Bristow, will try & find them.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 16.10.13 11:57

Loads of comments have disappeared including mine about the dogs...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 16.10.13 11:59

I don't believe in 'coincidences' !  So I have to wonder (allow myself to wonder ..) if the ITV interview yesterday with GA and the D. Mail allowed comments today, are not just 'a coincidence'.

Would it be possible, in my imagination, that someone sufficiently high up has had the decency to read and re-read the material with which we are familiar here, and has sent out some form of permission for the other side of the story to emerge?  I do not see how either ITV or D. Mail could be 'sued' for allowing discussion, and including GA, but some form of 'permission' might be needed first.  Has this permission been given?  winkwink
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 16.10.13 12:00

There are quite a few Mail comments saying 'why wasn't this done 6 years ago', 'shame on Portugal' , one comment saying the Smith sighting sounds unreliable (it was 3 corroboarting statements you twonk! ) , one comment saying the Spanish police are rubbish roll 

I left a couple of comments saying read the original statements that the PJ took, see who Smith says he recognised!   But somehow my comments never seem to be published at the Daily Fail!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 16.10.13 12:03

Here's a couple of comments still up mentioning the dogs.

"I agree with southyorks. You cannot deny what the dogs found, however many distractions are put in our wa y."

"Why would a burglar take a child? An abductor who was clever enough to plan ahead would surely park his car in the car park below the bedroom window, not trot through the town with the child in full view.... I agree, go back to the beginning and start with the last time she was seen alive by independent witnesses. SO SAD but I can't forget seeing the cadaver and blood dogs alerting on tv..."

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 16.10.13 12:04

Yep as I thought, the doubting comments are all gone, wooshed, kaput, no more!!

UNREAL!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 16.10.13 12:05

D. Mail is probably editing as they go, and keeping it 'moderate'.  My sense is that it will be tailored; but the main important issue is that it has appeared at all and that it has happened.  spit coffee
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 16.10.13 12:06

Daisy wrote:Here's a couple of comments still up mentioning the dogs.

"I agree with southyorks. You cannot deny what the dogs found, however many distractions are put in our wa y."

"Why would a burglar take a child? An abductor who was clever enough to plan ahead would surely park his car in the car park below the bedroom window, not trot through the town with the child in full view.... I agree, go back to the beginning and start with the last time she was seen alive by independent witnesses. SO SAD but I can't forget seeing the cadaver and blood dogs alerting on tv..."
Ah thank you Daisy, good to read.

Although I have just refreshed the Mail page and the doubting comments have all been wooshed, they are no more!

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.10.13 12:08

Searcher wrote:The Mail says:  "Although Mr. Smith admitted he was not wearing his glasses at the time he later said he thought the man could have been GM.

"This is an impossibility as dozens of witnesses confirmed he was at the holiday complex at 10 pm.  British police have said they are certain that GM has nothing to do with his daughter's appearance." (sic).   [Interesting Freudian slip there by the Mail - "appearance"!]

What are we to make of this; would anyone have a link re GM's whereabouts and apparent witnesses?splat
It's all over bar the shouting - and the McCanns of this world do like to shout yes

Where's the pink one and the 'family source'?  Did they catch the first stage out of Dodge City?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.10.13 12:11

bristow wrote:Yep as I thought, the doubting comments are all gone, wooshed, kaput, no more!!

UNREAL!!!!
It'll all be gone soon 'due to legal reasons'.  Can't let anything be seen to prejudice a fair trial, but whether it'll be in the UK or Portugal remains to be seen big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 16.10.13 12:12

russiandoll wrote:Just zoomed in on K and G photo..........both seem to have dimples on the chin. would appreciate your thoughts.
This "dimple" is supposedly known to be a sign of being famous/and or always having money. Whether this is correct or not I don't know. I could just be a myth.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 16.10.13 12:12

bristow wrote:
Daisy wrote:Here's a couple of comments still up mentioning the dogs.

Ah thank you Daisy, good to read.

Although I have just refreshed the Mail page and the doubting comments have all been wooshed, they are no more!
Yup! You're right. Down to only 29 comments now. Most of the comments captured above have now gone. Too late now though, the damage is done. yes

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top