The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao - Page 4 Mm11

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao - Page 4 Mm11

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao - Page 4 Regist10

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao - Page 4 Empty Re: The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao

Post by Hicks 14.07.14 12:50

lone ranger wrote:I retrieved the Swansea number from PJ Files with a little help from Photoshop.
I later found these pages that might help explain this mystery caller from Swansea, the number matches and the calls go from 2006 to 2009:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also check the company mentioned by posters here:

Joana Morais also seemed to imply she knows something about Ribeira do Vascão, she made it clear when she exposed Duarte Levy.
"Duarte knows perfectly well that the 'explosive documents' were in fact a message of a group, inviting the McCanns for a meeting and a prayer for Madeleine."

Hope this helps, I thought this was long solved. Apologies if this information has been mentioned before, I ‘m not aware of it on this forum yet.
Well that all seem to clear things up, except..... why did Kate leave that number on her phone when she went to great pains to delete other calls? Doesn't make much sense.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao - Page 4 Empty Re: The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao

Post by Shhh 14.07.14 18:27

Has anyone tried ringing the Swansea number?

Remember stevo?  I spoke to him regards the call/s to South Africa, he saidthe number belonged to some guy selling a car??
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.07.14 16:57

Shhh wrote:Has anyone tried ringing the Swansea number?

Remember stevo?  I spoke to him regards the call/s to South Africa, he saidthe number belonged to some guy selling a car??
Ah Stevo, that was his name. A bit off topic for this thread, but relevant towards the trial: didn't he also write a book, "faked abduction" or so.

Much more "libelous" than Dr. Amaral's book.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 15.07.14 20:08

That's the fella
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 15.07.14 20:26

Ah well that clears that up Shhh , do you remember when the Mccanns returned home? a couple of day's later there was nice new car on the drive' the pink one said it was ordered before they went on holiday.. big grin
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcha 15.07.14 21:43

No matter how much I have read about this case,it never fails to amaze me.Just read about this Swansea number amazing the coincidences. titter 

petunia wrote:Ah well that clears that up Shhh , do you remember when the Mccanns returned home? a couple of day's later there was nice new car on the drive' the pink one said it was ordered before they went on holiday.. big grin
Marcha

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissy 17.07.14 10:21

Wow. Veryyyy interesting Hicks.

Yeah, I knew about the documents under sofa, like you Hicks I wondered if JMG left them on purpose.
The swansea number that K said was 'mistake', yet she kept no & deleted others :/ then that no is in contact with a mobile in area on those pictures. How very, very odd. Hicks I totally agree, this is worth scrutiny indeed.
JMG was no fan of K by sounds of it. Hmmmmm, think I going to try some googling see if I can find some JMG quotes/her talking around the time. Perhaps she did not buy the abduction either ? Wink
LittleMissy
LittleMissy

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.14 11:37

LittleMissy wrote:Wow. Veryyyy interesting Hicks.

Yeah, I knew about the documents under sofa, like you Hicks I wondered if JMG left them on purpose.
The swansea number that K said was 'mistake', yet she kept no & deleted others :/ then that no is in contact with a mobile in area on those pictures. How very, very odd.  Hicks I totally agree, this is worth scrutiny indeed.
JMG was no fan of K by sounds of it. Hmmmmm, think I going to try some googling see if I can find some JMG quotes/her talking around the time. Perhaps she did not buy the abduction either ? Wink
Please dont forget this info came from Duarte Levi. Not to be trusted imo, conned everyone with his claims to have all those photos(never showed them). Just search or google the guy.
kindest regards
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissy 17.07.14 12:01

Ooooh Parapono, I did not know Duarte Levi was the source. Yes, heavy set guy, I saw him in a clip talking about the case, gave impression he had priviledged information.....
LittleMissy
LittleMissy

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.14 12:05

So.. did the documents under the sofa really exist? Do the PJ have them?

The telephone calls certainly did exist - Kate's and the mystery phone.

Is the "phantom phone number" theory for real? That might explain why Kate got a call but does it explain why the mystery phone made a call?

This is potentially one of the most interesting threads in the forum.

Just need to sort out fact from fiction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 17.07.14 17:56

BlueBag wrote:So.. did the documents under the sofa really exist? Do the PJ have them?

The telephone calls certainly did exist - Kate's and the mystery phone.

Is the "phantom phone number" theory for real? That might explain why Kate got a call but does it explain why the mystery phone made a call?

This is potentially one of the most interesting threads in the forum.

Just need to sort out fact from fiction.
IIRC another mobile in PDL ( not McCann' or friends) also rang the mystery Swansea number around the time Murat hired the car, 12 th-15th May. Coincidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 17.07.14 18:27

Perhaps I am mistaken, but it could be that some are trying to discredit the info about the Riberia Do Vasco, and the Swansea number rang from there.

If this mystery number comes from a call centre in Swansea, and was just a nuisance call, how come someone rang it during the period Murat hired the car, from the area around the Riberia Do Vasco, and at the same time? This is fact, and recorded as such so I'm not buying it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.14 20:22

Hicks wrote: how come someone rang it during the period Murat hired the car, from the area around the Riberia Do Vasco, and at the same time? 

I agree.

Receiving is one thing, ringing is another.

That blog page about "phantom calls" and that specific number was supposedly created in 2006.

But was it?

I love the smell of media management in the morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lone ranger 18.07.14 2:30

My thoughts when coming across the number on several pages was that a call center had caught a number of holidaymakers in Portugal. Since the calls started in 2006 and keep going until 2009, I don't think it's such a coincidence that a call center might have contacted several UK residents who were spending their holidays abroad. I don't think it's strange for one of them to have called PDL or Swansea back, since they could have checked calls later and replied, and could have been to PDL or know someone there.

Ok, pages could be fake. - Can they? Can it be checked if a page was up and running in 2006 and how it looked? Or check if that number has registered complaints? - Does anyone know how to do it?
About the argument that another coincidence is KM's phone log, with a single number kept. Therefore the number is important? Why? Isn't it quite the opposite? Probably the only number leading nowhere and safe to keep?
Maybe I'm being naive.
lone ranger

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 7:52

Sorry Lone Ranger but that makes no sense.

Why call back mutiple times?

What was the nature of this call centre anyway?

Presumably the call centre would get the mystery phone number from somewhere, they don't spend money ringing random numbers, there is some targeting going on. So they would know who they were ringing (from a sold on mailing list?)

However apparently nobody knows the owner of the mystery phone. 

Conveniently the call centre number no longer worked in 2009 just when people started asking questions. And we have a blog with the date 2006 right at the top in big bold letters, just so everyone knows when it started.

It smells.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 8:14

Here's another thought.

If you wanted to hide communications over the mobile phone network, perhaps use a call centre number - bury them among dross. 

When you ring ask for "Dave" or key an extension or select a "invisible" menu option.

Who knows what a media monitoring unit is capable of?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 8:26

lone ranger wrote:I retrieved the Swansea number from PJ Files with a little help from Photoshop.
I later found these pages that might help explain this mystery caller from Swansea, the number matches and the calls go from 2006 to 2009:

Joana Morais also seemed to imply she knows something about Ribeira do Vascão, she made it clear when she exposed Duarte Levy.
"Duarte knows perfectly well that the 'explosive documents' were in fact a message of a group, inviting the McCanns for a meeting and a prayer for Madeleine."

Hope this helps, I thought this was long solved. Apologies if this information has been mentioned before, I ‘m not aware of it on this forum yet.

"I thought this was long solved"

Hello Lone Ranger,

Why do you think that? I can't see any other forum discussion about that specific number and the call centre in relation to Madeleine except in this thread - your post actually.

I'll like to see where is was discussed elsewhere. Do you have the links?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 18.07.14 11:27

BlueBag wrote:

Hello Lone Ranger,

Why do you think that? I can't see any other forum discussion about that specific number and the call centre in relation to Madeleine except in this thread - your post actually.

The PJ looked extensively into the origins of mobile numbers on the McCann's mobiles( ref McCannfiles) If it was found to have been a call centre (which would be easy to establish) then it would not remain a mystery......would it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 11:39

Hicks wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Hello Lone Ranger,

The PJ looked extensively into the origins of mobile numbers on the McCann's mobiles( ref McCannfiles) If it was found to have been a call centre (which would be easy to establish) then it would not remain a mystery......would it!

Yes... even the thickest cop would think "shall we ring this number" which was supposedly available until 2009.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lone ranger 19.07.14 3:52

I didn't say this was being discussed elsewhere and had been solved. I said, "I thought"... since Joana's article is from 2009 and she mentions a meeting to which the McCs were invited, and the info available online seemed to point to a nuisance call.
Apologies if I seemed to imply more than I know, I shared what I had.
About the number you'll find more sites like the one posted before.

like this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or search for the number here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lone ranger

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.14 6:52

lone ranger wrote:I didn't say this was being discussed elsewhere and had been solved. I said, "I thought"... since Joana's article is from 2009 and she mentions a meeting to which the McCs were invited, and the info available online seemed to point to a nuisance call.

I actually don't see the connection between the meeting invite and the nuisance calls and it being long solved.

And yes, I know that number is seeded on a number of web sites.

You have to wonder how much a Government Media Monitoring Unit is capable of.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 21.07.14 22:48

BlueBag wrote:
lone ranger wrote:I didn't say this was being discussed elsewhere and had been solved. I said, "I thought"... since Joana's article is from 2009 and she mentions a meeting to which the McCs were invited, and the info available online seemed to point to a nuisance call.

I actually don't see the connection between the meeting invite and the nuisance calls and it being long solved.

And yes, I know that number is seeded on a number of web sites.

You have to wonder how much a Government Media Monitoring Unit is capable of.

Tell me off for being naive if need be.

But I heard mention of a new car being delivered to the McCann household in post via Uncle Clarrie.

Not sure of the date but Swansea is the home of the DVLC.

My Conspiracy theory is that Mitchell is a Used car salesman and pre-flogged them the car.

This would explain one of the " what they may find " type utterances?

Joking apart it is extremely unusual to phone a nuisance caller back.

Has anyone on the planet ever done that?

XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 22.07.14 2:01

XTC wrote: (snipped)

Joking apart it is extremely unusual to phone a nuisance caller back.

Has anyone on the planet ever done that?

My response:
(1) - Without defining 'extremely' I've no idea what may, or may not be, the likely behaviour to be expected from the sorts of people (UK residents?, and/or UK ex-pats?) who might be the sorts of people who receive such calls
(2) Yes...I'm an 'average member' of this planet and I both text and call back anyone who (mis)uses my number to try and (mis)sell me something.

Reading these forums there's sufficient factual stuff on record that seems to be both unarguable, and sufficient, to require the McCann's to be asked(?) to step forward and be questioned as regards the demise of Madeleine, and which does not require us to fall-back on our subjective thoughts on what may, or may not be, "usual behaviour".
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao - Page 4 Empty Documents under the sofa...

Post by missbeetle 22.07.14 2:08

I can't seem to find anything written to point to Justine McGuinness as being personally responsible for stashing papers under a sofa.

Surely one would think to look under cushions, sofas and beds when a place is being tidied up in preparation to vacate?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(clipped from Maddie McCann Case Files, with thanks)

Perhaps the wider McCann family's domestic management deserves further scrutiny?

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.07.14 8:26

Does anyone have an image of the papers under the sofa?
I am positive I saw an image of these somewhere and would really like another look...

Thanks if anyone knows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top