The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao

Post by Hicks on 04.10.13 14:23

Whilst looking for more info on the Swansea number found on KM mobile, I came across this (which I have posted elsewhere).

Quite something if correct.
I refer you to the last paragraph. The 'unidentified' mobile, used in PDL to call that same Swansea number, was also found to be used in the location mentioned in the article. The dates jump out....12th May to the 15th May on one occasion. 

Robert Murat hired the car on the 12th May for three days. The car hire company stated that the mileage on the clock was 400 miles. Murat claimed this was incorrect and that the company had made a mistake, I say they didn't.
Was it ever checked out thoroughly? Was the car ever subjected to a forensic search?

I have reposted this link as I feel there is something here worth real scrutiny.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/m/Where-was-Madeleine-hidden/Analysis-of-the-phone-calls-reveals-a-clue-1-802036.html.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao

Post by windchime on 04.10.13 15:08

Hi Hicks, I am with you and think this is worth a lot more looking into. 

Anyway, the first thing that I thought of when I read this was - RM flew back to PDL on the 1st May and as it has been stated many a time before it is highly likely he knew someone in the Tapas 9 before they went to PDL and therefore could quite easily have flown back in a hurry due to some unforeseen circumstance and asked to bring a pay as you go mobile with him by one of the 9!

Why would a car hire company lie about the mileage a car did whilst rented out?

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 04.10.13 17:20

@windchime wrote:Hi Hicks, I am with you and think this is worth a lot more looking into. 

Anyway, the first thing that I thought of when I read this was - RM flew back to PDL on the 1st May and as it has been stated many a time before it is highly likely he knew someone in the Tapas 9 before they went to PDL and therefore could quite easily have flown back in a hurry due to some unforeseen circumstance and asked to bring a pay as you go mobile with him by one of the 9!

Hello windchime, good to know that we think the same on this subject. smilie

I am trying to match up Murat's whereabouts on those other dates.

Yes, Why would a care hire company lie? Was Murat's word on the mileage taken as fact?

I wonder if Justine Mcguinness hid those documents under the sofa in Vila Vista Mar for the PJ to find? This they did on the 9th September, the day the McCann's left Portugal. There were rumours of a falling out between the MC'S and JM.

These documents found by the PJ allegedly show a geographical area with sketches, maps and some sort of code which the PJ have been unable to understand.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.10.13 17:39

@Hicks wrote:
@windchime wrote:Hi Hicks, I am with you and think this is worth a lot more looking into. 

I am trying to match up Murat's whereabouts on those other dates.

Yes, Why would a care hire company lie? Was Murat's word on the mileage taken as fact?

I wonder if Justine Mcguinness hid those documents under the sofa in Vila Vista Mar for the PJ to find? This they did on the 9th September, the day the McCann's left Portugal. There were rumours of a falling out between the MC'S and JM.

These documents found by the PJ allegedly show a geographical area with sketches, maps and some sort of code which the PJ have been unable to understand.
I have never heard of this before. I knew about JM leaving the McC's and read, I am sure, it was something to do with expenses claim, but not abput documents under a sofa. Do you remember where you read about this please?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 04.10.13 18:19

Hi Nina, See the link in my first post.

I had never heard of this before yesterday. If you Google 'Justine Mcguinness and sofa' you will get a few sites up with the info.
Very interesting about the mobile used in PDL, around the time M went missing, it called the same number in Swansea that KM had on her phone. KM said it was a wrong number. This Swansea number was -allegedly - called in the area shown in the documents found in the McCann's Villa.
I have a strong feeling that there is someone in Swansea who is vital to this case, perhaps he/she is controlling the other players in this saga.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.10.13 18:31

@Hicks wrote:Hi Nina, See the link in my first post.

I had never heard of this before yesterday. If you Google 'Justine Mcguinness and sofa' you will get a few sites up with the info.
Very interesting about the mobile used in PDL, around the time M went missing, it called the same number in Swansea that KM had on her phone. KM said it was a wrong number. This Swansea number was -allegedly - called in the area shown in the documents found in the McCann's Villa.
I have a strong feeling that there is someone in Swansea who is vital to this case, perhaps he/she is controlling the other players in this saga.
Thank you Hicks for you very helpful post, I will take a look at all this after supper roses 

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 04.10.13 19:45

@Nina wrote:
@Hicks wrote:Hi Nina, See the link in my first post.

Thank you Hicks for you very helpful post, I will take a look at all this after supper roses 
Pleasure. smilie

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel on 04.10.13 20:07

@Hicks wrote:Whilst looking for more info on the Swansea number found on KM mobile, I came across this (which I have posted elsewhere).

I refer you to the last paragraph. The 'unidentified' mobile, used in PDL to call that same Swansea number, was also found to be used in the location mentioned in the article. The dates jump out....12th May to the 15th May on one occasion. 

Robert Murat hired the car on the 12th May for three days. The car hire company stated that the mileage on the clock was 400 miles. Murat claimed this was incorrect and that the company had made a mistake, I say they didn't.
Was it ever checked out thoroughly? Was the car ever subjected to a forensic search?

I have reposted this link as I feel there is something here worth real scrutiny.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/m/Where-was-Madeleine-hidden/Analysis-of-the-phone-calls-reveals-a-clue-1-802036.html.
very interesting post!

cockerspaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.10.13 20:28

@cockerspaniel wrote:
@Hicks wrote:Whilst looking for more info on the Swansea number found on KM mobile, I came across this (which I have posted elsewhere).

very interesting post!
Very interesting particularly in view of the latest announcement re the fresh and in depth look at telephone communication.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 04.10.13 20:42

The hire car contract that proves Murat hired the car on the 12th May to the 15th May.
Note the address he gave, that of his ex-wife in Norfolk. Why would he do that?

http://sosmaddie.blogs.dhnet.be/archive/2007/07/29/robert-murat-registre-de-kilometres-parcourus-erronees.html.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.10.13 20:44

@Hicks wrote:The hire car contract that proves Murat hired the car on the 12th May to the 15th May.

http://sosmaddie.blogs.dhnet.be/archive/2007/07/29/robert-murat-registre-de-kilometres-parcourus-erronees.html.
Maybe, he did not want anyone to know it was him wots hired the car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 04.10.13 21:08

@Portia wrote:
@Hicks wrote:The hire car contract that proves Murat hired the car on the 12th May to the 15th May.

When GM hired the Scenic he used his previous address. Could this be the address on their driving licences?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 04.10.13 22:07

Lets look at some events from the 12th May to the 15th May.

12th May.... Madeleine's birthday. The Daily Mail....Madeleine's parents ask people to redouble their efforts to find her.

*After spending most of the day away from Praia da Luz* the couple attend a special birthday mass in the village where

Mr McCann speaks about the impact the abduction on the family.

Mr McCann also stated for the first time that the couple are *convinced that Madeleine is alive*.

Where did the McCann's spend 'most of the day' on the 12th?

12th May....Chancellor Gordon Brown expresses his sympathy for the McCann's and tells them his thoughts are with them.

13th May.....London lawyers fly to Portugal to assist the McCann's in setting up a special 'fighting fund' to allow members of the public to make donations.

14th May.....Robert Murat's home is searched. Did he get wind of this a few days before? It this why he desperately needed the hire car on the 12th?

14th May.....Ambassador Buck is in Praia Da Luz. He spoke with the national chief of police in Lisbon and the chief investigating officer in the Algarve.

14th May......Mr McCann says that "until there is concrete evidence to the contrary, we believe that Madeleine is safe and being looked after". 

15th May. Robert Murat is made the official suspect in the case.

Perhaps posters can add more info on these dates. It would be good to get an overall picture then we may be able to understand why these dates seems so important.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 04.10.13 22:32

@Nina wrote:
@Portia wrote:

When GM hired the Scenic he used his previous address. Could this be the address on their driving licences?
Yes, that is possible.
I have just looked at the timeline for May regarding Murat. 16th May...It is reported that TWO cars used by Murat were examined.
There were three cars used when he had the hire car. Also taken for examination was a computer where links to paedophile websites were found. Several video tapes found that showed depraved sexual acts and bestiality thought nothing to link him to Madeleine.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 05.10.13 0:20

@Hicks wrote:

I am trying to match up Murat's whereabouts on those other dates.McCann's left Portugal. There were rumours of a falling out between the MC'S and JM.

I wonder if Justine Mcguinness hid those documents under the sofa in Vila Vista Mar for the PJ to find? This they did on the 9th September, the day the
I definitely recall reading that documents were 'conveniently left behind' by somebody for someone to 'accidentally find'.

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 11.10.13 19:15

"Now, while cross-referencing the results obtained next to the mobile telecommunication operators in Portugal and in Spain with the reports of the Judiciary Police - in particular the excellent work of the inspector Paulo Dias - investigators and journalists found a new element worthy of interest: the mobile phone used in Praia da Luz to call the number in Swansea, who had contacted Kate on May 2, was used to make and receive calls in the area indicated in the documents and in the photographs that the McCann's spokeswoman left under the sofa on the day of the return to England.

According to the records now known, the mobile phone was used near the Ribeira do Vascão on several occasions, namely between the days 12th and 15th of May, 2007 but equally in June and July of the same year. Those phone calls were always made to England or to Praia da Luz, except for one, which was made to the British embassy in Lisbon."

This is very intriguing information and I've never read it anywhere before!!!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 11.10.13 19:20

@Ayniia wrote:

"Now, while cross-referencing the results obtained next to the mobile telecommunication operators in Portugal and in Spain with the reports of the Judiciary Police - in particular the excellent work of the inspector Paulo Dias - investigators and journalists found a new element worthy of interest: the mobile phone used in Praia da Luz to call the number in Swansea, who had contacted Kate on May 2, was used to make and receive calls in the area indicated in the documents and in the photographs that the McCann's spokeswoman left under the sofa on the day of the return to England.

According to the records now known, the mobile phone was used near the Ribeira do Vascão on several occasions, namely between the days 12th and 15th of May, 2007 but equally in June and July of the same year. Those phone calls were always made to England or to Praia da Luz, except for one, which was made to the British embassy in Lisbon."

This is very intriguing information and I've never read it anywhere before!!!
Me neither and I've read just about everything there is to read.
Anyone got any idea of what this is all about ?

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 11.10.13 19:45

Ribeira do Vascao is just 1.5 kilometers, 4 minutes from the Aerodromo de Martin(m) Longo. It is 139 kms, 1 hour 55 minutes from Praia da Luz.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 11.10.13 19:58

@Nina wrote:
@Portia wrote:

This has been discussed before and there are different opinions. I personally agree with Nina that this could have been a simple case of their address on their driver's licence not being up to date. Car hire companies tend to copy whatever address shown on your licence.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 11.10.13 20:10

I am intrigued by this info. What it means is that the Swansea number found on KM mobile ( which KM said was a wrong number) was also called by a mobile in PDL round the time of M going missing. The number was used in the location mentioned above on the 12th May to the 15th May( when RM hired the car in a hurry). Documentation and photographs found under the sofa in the McCann's villa is of the location above.

If this is fact then KM has been caught out well and truly.

Was it RM mobile that called the Swansea number in the location mentioned above? I am not a betting person but if I was I would bet quite a few quid that this mobile, which has been logged calling KM 'wrong' number  belonged to RM.

We just need to find the connections. I am convinced that there is someone in Swansea who is the linchpin in all of this.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oakeso on 11.10.13 20:27

What if the call was to confirm that something had landed successfully in the UK?

oakeso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 11.10.13 20:52

@oakeso wrote:What if the call was to confirm that something had landed successfully in the UK?
Or to say that the' problem' had been dealt with in the location mentioned. It is just too much of a coincidence that this mobile was used on the dates when RM hired the car-12th to the 15th May.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oakeso on 11.10.13 21:04

And that the same phone was used to phone the British embassy in Lisbon.

oakeso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 11.10.13 21:07

this is turning into a very interesting thread,well done

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 11.10.13 21:08

quick question,would the pj know of these calls