The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Swansea (right?) number and the Ribeira do Vascao

Post by Hicks on 22.07.14 18:22

BlackCatBoogie wrote:Does anyone have an image of the papers under the sofa?
I am positive I saw an image of these somewhere and would really like another look...

Thanks if anyone knows.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id71.html. Can't find the image, but the link is worth another read to absorb the info.

This cannot be any coincidence, so therefore it must have great significance to this mystery.

'the mobile phone used in Praia Da Luz to call the Swansea number ]the number that had called Kate on the 2nd May] was used to -make and receive calls in the area indicated in the documents and in the photographs that the McCann's spokeswoman left under the sofa on the day of the return to England.

According to records now known, the mobile was used near 'the riberia Do Vascao' on several occasions, namely between the days of the 12th to the 15th May 2207....{the same dates that Robert Murat hire the car, and don't forget he said that the car hire company had got the mileage wrong....as if! } but equally in June and July of the same year.
These phone calls were always made to England, or Praia Da Luz, except one, which was made to the British Embassy in Lisbon.

IIRC there were reports that on her return to the UK JM had been leaned on to remain silent regarding her time with the McCann's.

The Swansea number certainly was not from a call centre!

One other snippet, if Geraint Vincent really was spending Christmas 2006 with the McCann's (as seen in the video, perhaps) is it another coincidence that he lived in Swansea in 2007?

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 22.07.14 20:10

I'm confused - Swansea is in Wales. Do the calls all made to England refer to something else?

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 22.07.14 20:16

Do the PJ have the alleged documents?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 22.07.14 20:26

@Hicks wrote:
I am positive I saw an image of these somewhere and would really like another look...

Thanks if anyone knows.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id71.html. Can't find the image, but the link is worth another read to absorb the info.

This cannot be any coincidence, so therefore it must have great significance to this mystery.

'the mobile phone used in Praia Da Luz to call the Swansea number ]the number that had called Kate on the 2nd May] was used to -make and receive calls in the area indicated in the documents and in the photographs that the McCann's spokeswoman left under the sofa on the day of the return to England.

According to records now known, the mobile was used near 'the riberia Do Vascao' on several occasions, namely between the days of the 12th to the 15th May 2207....{the same dates that Robert Murat hire the car, and don't forget he said that the car hire company had got the mileage wrong....as if! } but equally in June and July of the same year.
These phone calls were always made to England, or Praia Da Luz, except one, which was made to the British Embassy in Lisbon.

IIRC there were reports that on her return to the UK JM had been leaned on to remain silent regarding her time with the McCann's.

One other snippet, if Geraint Vincent really was spending Christmas 2006 with the McCann's (as seen in the video, perhaps) is it another coincidence that he lived in Swansea in 2007?

Hicks, hi, where did the name Gerraint Vincent come from? I have always thought that whooshed glimpse of a man on the Christmas video was someone else.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 22.07.14 20:31

@Miraflores wrote:I'm confused - Swansea is in Wales. Do the calls all made to England refer to something else?

It is confusing!

A mobile in PDL( not McCann's or the Tapas group) called the Swansea number, the same number that was on Kate's phone. This same mobile was also used near the Riberia Do Vascao during the dates 12-15th May, the time Murat hired the car.

In the McCannfiles it says that the calls were made to England but I suspect, though I could be wrong, that this was a translation error. Don't most foreigners refer to the British as coming from 'England'? I don't know. 

What is important here is that this mobile(used around the area that was on the map and photographs the McCann's had under the sofa........... also called the Swansea number.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 22.07.14 20:38

@Nina wrote:
@Hicks wrote:

Thanks if anyone knows.

Hicks, hi, where did the name Gerraint Vincent come from? I have always thought that whooshed glimpse of a man on the Christmas video was someone else.
Hi Nina, I found this link. Who did you think the man was?

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t903-article-by-thentherewere4.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 22.07.14 20:42

@BlueBag wrote:Do the PJ have the alleged documents?

Hi BlueBag, I am guessing they do have the documents, though I need to do further research.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 22.07.14 23:09

@Hicks wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@Hicks wrote:

Thanks if anyone knows.

Hi Nina, I found this link. Who did you think the man was?

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t903-article-by-thentherewere4.

There was talk of it being either
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Miliband or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband.
Now looking at the links you have posted re Geraint Vincent there are similarities.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.07.14 8:49

@Nina wrote:

I've long wondered if the Snow White video is missing its soundtrack because a well known somebody's voice would be identifiable on it.

Back to top Go down

do the papers exist or not?

Post by Ayniia on 29.01.15 19:15

I was reading this topic  http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9668p10-justine-mcguinness that deals with the same subject of this one so I'm posting here. This deal about the papers under the sofa and the phone pings seemed to me one of the most fantastic developments of the case. What are the odds of so many coincidences? IIRC as the "story" goes, phone calls were made from the location pinpointed in the maps that were under the sofa to the "wrong/right" Swansea number and to the British embassy in Lisbon. (again I'm not sure if I remember well)
The thing is , in this link http://www.mccannfiles.com/id71.html where Joana Morais exposes Duarte Levy she says:
"What is not true/does not exist/incorrect fabrications :

Explosive documents left behind by Justine McGuinness - a dossier with documents, and a sketched map that pinpointed a location on Ribeira do Vascão. Duarte knows perfectly well that the 'explosive documents' were in fact a message of a group, inviting the McCanns for a meeting and a prayer for Madeleine."

So can anyone please enlighten me , do the documents exist or not? Is that story true? I have no reason to doubt Joana but I always took the existence of those papers as true.
Justine's rogatory :  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JUSTINE_MCGUINESS.htm 

Also bringing a quote from the other topic I linked in the beginning because, wow!

@Briohazard wrote:

"Because of my knowledge of the routine and the number of members from the press that surrounded them, I think it unlikely that they could have hidden or transported Madeleine in the vehicle."
I find this wording incredibly interesting. She has spent a quite significant amount of time with the McCanns in the early days and her observations state not that she thinks they are incapable of hiding or transporting Madeleine in the vehicle,  but that she thinks  it UNLIKELY  due to the volume of potential witnesses 
Hmmmmm... This woman knows more, IMO

Unlikely... Not impossible, ludicrous... just unlikely... because of all the press of course... I can't believe what I'm reading  eek

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.01.15 21:03

@Ayniia wrote:I was reading this topic  http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9668p10-justine-mcguinness that deals with the same subject of this one so I'm posting here. This deal about the papers under the sofa and the phone pings seemed to me one of the most fantastic developments of the case. What are the odds of so many coincidences? IIRC as the "story" goes, phone calls were made from the location pinpointed in the maps that were under the sofa to the "wrong/right" Swansea number and to the British embassy in Lisbon. (again I'm not sure if I remember well)
The thing is , in this link http://www.mccannfiles.com/id71.html where Joana Morais exposes Duarte Levy she says:
"What is not true/does not exist/incorrect fabrications :

Explosive documents left behind by Justine McGuinness - a dossier with documents, and a sketched map that pinpointed a location on Ribeira do Vascão. Duarte knows perfectly well that the 'explosive documents' were in fact a message of a group, inviting the McCanns for a meeting and a prayer for Madeleine."

So can anyone please enlighten me , do the documents exist or not? Is that story true? I have no reason to doubt Joana but I always took the existence of those papers as true.
Justine's rogatory :  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JUSTINE_MCGUINESS.htm 

Also bringing a quote from the other topic I linked in the beginning because, wow!

@Briohazard wrote:

"Because of my knowledge of the routine and the number of members from the press that surrounded them, I think it unlikely that they could have hidden or transported Madeleine in the vehicle."
I find this wording incredibly interesting. She has spent a quite significant amount of time with the McCanns in the early days and her observations state not that she thinks they are incapable of hiding or transporting Madeleine in the vehicle,  but that she thinks  it UNLIKELY  due to the volume of potential witnesses 
Hmmmmm... This woman knows more, IMO

Unlikely... Not impossible, ludicrous... just unlikely... because of all the press of course... I can't believe what I'm reading  eek

< puts head in hands >

I share your disbelief but believe it, Ayniia.  This entire case is an unlikely tale in which even more unlikely tales are told by others who number well in excess of the original 9 cast members.  

Where was Justine on the weekend of 14/15 July 2007 when the McCanns, together with the twins, were able to fly to and from the UK undetected by the 'volume of potential witnesses' when they stood as godparents in Yorkshire? (Ye gods! who would chose them above others? Michael Corleone would seem a wiser choice than this pair)

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 04.02.15 17:35

So I was going trough the files trying to get to the bottom of the papers under the sofa.
I found all three reports from Inspector Paulo Dias that Levi mentions:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OUSTROS_APENSOS_10_COM.htm   9/11/2007

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OUSTROS_APENSOS_11_VOLUMES.htm   5/02/2008

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OUSTROS_APENSOS_13_TEL.htm   2/6/2008

They are all lengthy reports about calls and pings and too much for me to analyse as I have no such knowledge .
Thing is, I can't find any reference to a PJ diligence to the Mccans rented villa on the 9th or 10th of September 2007.
I found this letter directed to GA from which I quote:   http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/59-DA-27.htm#c6  

"- The 'flower' villa was occupied by the family from 2 July through 9 September 2007; the contract was effective from 1 July and the key was returned to the letting agent on 10 September by the wife of an Anglican 'pastor' who practised in Luz. 
- That lady later confirmed the delivery of the key and that while in her possession no-one had asked for it nor had she seen anything abnormal at the villa.
- On 10 September the house cleaner performed her usual chores and placed two or three boxes of 'dossiers' in the garage, which boxes were later collected by the same lady who had returned the key. When the family were in residence the cleaner was always in the company of a friend or family member." 
"- From the cleaner who worked in the residence occupied by the McCanns, it was found out that on the previous Monday 10-09-2007, she carried out her normal cleaning routine without noticing anything abnormal, just remarking that two or three boxes with dossiers were in the garage and which were later collected by a friend of the McCanns?, Susan.
- When they (PJ) contacted Susan, they found out that she was Susan Harboard (sic) and it was confirmed that she had returned the key to the estate agency after the McCann?s departure.

- During the period that the key was in her possession, it was not requested by anyone, nor does she remember seeing anything abnormal at the residence."

There's no mention of anyone asking this Susan for the boxes or papers. I mean I couldn't find any . So if anyone wants to try and find it , then let us know what came out ,I'm really curious to get to the bottom of this story. So far the only thing I could confirm was the existence and contents of Inspector Dias reports.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum