The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why no body after all this time? - Page 6 Mm11

Why no body after all this time? - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why no body after all this time? - Page 6 Mm11

Why no body after all this time? - Page 6 Regist10

Why no body after all this time?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why no body after all this time? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why no body after all this time?

Post by Guest 19.01.14 13:29

suep wrote:
According to Wikipedia the Knights Templar were associated with Malta and "the full title of this Order is The United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta". So the Maltese cross is, as you thought, the Templar cross and the Templars were affiliated to Freemasonry.

Another website here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] says the Templars were also known as the Pope's Knights and points out that  "Templar Knights were given the ability to ignore many laws, taxes, and authorities, but had to obey the Pope"

Interesting...wonder where the McCanns got that cross...in Rome, perhaps, when visiting the Pope?.

Isn't there some connection between Rothley and the Templars? I remember reading that ages and ages ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why no body after all this time? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why no body after all this time?

Post by mysterion 19.01.14 14:35

Can`t do links, but if you Google Rothley and McCann it is all there. 

By coincidence, Michael Portillo was there this week on his railway program. He didn`t mention the McCanns.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 15:50

mysterion wrote:Can`t do links, but if you Google Rothley and McCann it is all there. 

By coincidence, Michael Portillo was there this week on his railway program. He didn`t mention the McCanns.

Fascinating reading Mysterion. I didn't realise Rothley has only a population of 3,612 (2007).
It has it's own Lodge, Rothley Temple Lodge.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 19.01.14 16:35

dantezebu wrote:
mysterion wrote:Can`t do links, but if you Google Rothley and McCann it is all there. 

Fascinating reading Mysterion. I didn't realise Rothley has only a population of 3,612 (2007).

And this is now the Rothley Court Hotel. Wasn't that the venue of the now infamous Tapas gang pre-rogatory interviews meeting?
suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 19.01.14 19:58

suep wrote:
dantezebu wrote:

And this is now the Rothley Court Hotel. Wasn't that the venue of the now infamous Tapas gang pre-rogatory interviews meeting?
That's the one, suep.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 20:54

I also think Huelva is a trip worth reviewing.
One thought I have is that if a body was discovered there but the person died in Portugal,then surely this would further complicate police investigations.

The tv series The Tunnel, a recent France/UK collaboration put this thought in my head in relation to this case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 19.01.14 23:42

I wonder if the police are waiting till it starts to freeze in Praia da Luz, before they do the reconstruction. This week will be very cold  in that region. It is taking so long and it is very irritating. angry2
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 20.01.14 0:20

What makes you think there will be a reconstruction, marconi?  Will the police be acting the parts because it's highly unlikely that the McCanns and their pals will be willing to reprise their roles, either in Luz or elsewhere.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 20.01.14 3:58

ultimaThule wrote:What makes you think there will be a reconstruction, marconi?  Will the police be acting the parts because it's highly unlikely that the McCanns and their pals will be willing to reprise their roles, either in Luz or elsewhere.

ultima, when the review went on  an investigation, I read on Joana Morais' that a reconstruction would also be  a part of it. That is what I am waiting for, already for ages.
If an English Judge orders Tapas 9 to go to Luz, to do it, they will have no other choice.
Sometimes I wonder if the last rogatory letter has anything to do with it, the CPS asking Portugal to demand Tapas 9'  presence in Luz for the reconstruction.
As we all know, the crime happened in Algarve, and all of the important decisions have to come from the Portuguese Justice.

The most tiring thing around it now is the inevitable bureaucracy.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.01.14 5:47

dantezebu wrote:Snipped from sueps post:
"Interesting...wonder where the McCanns got that cross...in Rome, perhaps, when visiting the Pope?."

I am useless at c&p photographs but I thought that they may have got it from the organisation that sent this bouquet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While celebrities and politicians may have distanced themselves from the MCs, this is one organisation that would never.

Thank you!  Suddenly long neglected synapses started working and I remembered looking into this some years ago.
Google Masonic Child Id Programs and you get a whole lot more info.

Masonic Child Identification Programs - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_Child_Identification_Programs
Masonic Child Identification Programs (CHIP) are a charitable initiative by North American Masonic lodges to aid in the identification and recovery of missing...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum